THis is my idea , please give me urs, what u think about it?

G

Lets invite minimum 10 people from facebook or any other network.like youtube, twitter, msn messger , yahoo, paltalk, or any net work where u have add some friends,

Aslamualikum to all respect able members of this pakistani fourm ,

As i have experiened in this fourm it is a very nice platefarm for all of us for share all kind of information , news , all kind if islamic and siasi disussion , video and also some gupshup,
so i get a idea i think may be more then 2000 people minimum vist this fourm so why dont we make it more big plateform and if we invite more 10 pakistani people each of us so then we will have 20000 member and we know more people vews and also our more people get daily fresh news and information and if we keep asking evry one same like that so we will get may be millions of members and we help our pakistan in this way our nation to spread truth and we help eachother to Wake up all pakistan , and hope fully no one lose any thing to invite friends here , so please write if any of u have any better idea, i have my more then 1300 friends on face book i m going to invite all of them INSHALLAh , i have send a invitation with a link of this site and request to check and join it now so i hope most of my friends they will join even 10 from 1300 so it will be very nice of them and good luck of me bcoz i m doing all this JUST fo ALLAH, ISLAM, PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIES and i want to tell u all pakistani people pls dont get me wrong from my any post it is very honored for me to say i m servent of all true muslim and pakistani people,,
So lets invite our more people,, :D i hope u all like to do same ,

thanks
may ALLAH bless you all and your families,, aameen,,

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Lets invite minimum 10 people from facebook or any other NTW

GREAT IDEA.I AM READY FOR IT AND INVITE MY ALL FRIENDS NOW.LETS START FRIENDS. [imran]

indiansher

Citizen

hey ppboy i hv an idea. if u leave this forum than many ppl would like to join this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

indiansher said:
hey ppboy i hv an idea. if u leave this forum than many ppl would like to join this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tell me honesty why indian people they hate u and dont let u enter in indian site so u as DHOBI KA KUTA NA GHER KA NA GHAT ki terha mary mary kiuon phirty ho ? answer honestly ?
or if u like pakistanies and muslims so why dont u convert in islam and we will give u place as our brother and u get respect in this world and after die also ,

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)

indiansher said:
hey ppboy i hv an idea. if u leave this forum than many ppl would like to join this :lo :lol:
r u out of sense :shock: this is ur point of view do u know many ppl checked this forum everyday to see that what ppboy posted 2day.
and i ask to u what r u doing here v don,t touch any indian forum why u r here,can u leave this forum as soon as possible. :twisted:

indiansher

Citizen

or if u like pakistanies and muslims so why dont u convert in islam and we will give u place as our brother and u get respect in this world and after die also ,[/quote]

hey ppboy why u firedup :x ok ..my honest ansewr..i visit this site becoz i want that pakistani brother should understand tht wise enmy like me is better than idiot friend like u :roll:

G

indiansher said:
or if u like pakistanies and muslims so why dont u convert in islam and we will give u place as our brother and u get respect in this world and after die also ,

hey ppboy why u firedup :x ok ..my honest ansewr..i visit this site becoz i want that pakistani brother should understand tht wise enmy like me is better than idiot friend like u :roll:
[/quote]

lol funny but also idiotic
i m not just friend of tru pakistanies and muslims , i m there sevent to lol

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

indiansher said:

HEY Indian choohay mar sher , apnay ghar main to chooha bhi sher hota hai,we pakistanies want u and other indian out of this forum,as far as ppboy is considered, kissi sher ma ka bacha hai,I salute his mom,may all of us have such devoted and patriotic sons .

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
these all INDIANS are Untouchable or SHOODAR and not allowed in any indian forum thats why they are here........ but my indian friends even though you polute this site to a much more extent, but we all wellcome you here...... PEACE..... we Muslims do not consider anyone UNTOUCHABLE....... so enjoy your stay here....

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
@pakipowerboy: yes thats a good idea.... coz from the very begining i've been saying this is not a mere forum where you come, watch, comment, and gone..... its a powerful media to raise your voices against the evils within....

I definitelly will invite my friends to join...... and i also request all the guest visitors to please register and say what you say..... :)

small4780

Banned
Hey Paki Power Boy.

Your Idea is excellent and we should all act.

Don't worry about the stinking Hindu Indians full of cow dung and cow urine. These filthy chartacters sprinkle cow urine and cow dung on their food. One of their PM Morar Ji Desai (the ancestors of BJP) used to drink cow urine and also one Indian company now wants to Market Cow Urine called "DESAI COLA".

These are stinking scum of earth. Go and see the filth in their country.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN, PAK ARMY AND THE BAHADUR PAKI NATION.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
to all Paki's

Why dont we ask the admin and moderator to ban this type of Indian guys from entering our cyber space?? If we all unite and write letters to the admin, you think they would not listen to us??

To Indian sher, what province and city you from ??

Gazoo Martian

khanbhai

Citizen
gazoomartian said:
to all Paki's

Why dont we ask the admin and moderator to ban this type of Indian guys from entering our cyber space?? If we all unite and write letters to the admin, you think they would not listen to us??

To Indian sher, what province and city you from ??

me khan bhai is forum mai sabka bhai.gazoo bhai kisi ko bhi ban karney ki baat ku kartey ho .agar indian ko ban kar diya to maza kya aayga.unki nafrat hi to hume unite karti hai.sab paki bhai hi reh gay to yeh forum esa hoga zaise bina namak mirch ke pakwaan.to bhaiya ban kisi ko mat karo mukwla karo.logic ke base per unhe maat karo.indiansher ka pata mujhse poocho-geedro k mulk india ke kisi bill mai milaga :lol:

indiansher

Citizen
khanbhai ur opening remark was appriciable but u give wrong address of mine i m giving my adress .
me har us pakistani ke dil mai khof ki tarh rehta hu jo india se dusmani manta hai
har us pakistani ke dil mai pyar ki tarh rahta hu jo india se pyar karta hai
One more thing i know ur admin will ban me sooner or later bcoz he under presure of hardliner member .u people r not habitual freedom of expression but one thing is quite surePPBOY WILL FEEL SHIVRING WHENEVER HE REMEMBER ME. :oops: AND HEAR MY RORING IN DREAMS :shock:

A

abbasiali

pakipowerboy said:
Lets invite minimum 10 people from facebook or any other network.like youtube, twitter, msn messger , yahoo, paltalk, or any net work where u have add some friends,

Aslamualikum to all respect able members of this pakistani fourm ,

As i have experiened in this fourm it is a very nice platefarm for all of us for share all kind of information , news , all kind if islamic and siasi disussion , video and also some gupshup,
so i get a idea i think may be more then 2000 people minimum vist this fourm so why dont we make it more big plateform and if we invite more 10 pakistani people each of us so then we will have 20000 member and we know more people vews and also our more people get daily fresh news and information and if we keep asking evry one same like that so we will get may be millions of members and we help our pakistan in this way our nation to spread truth and we help eachother to Wake up all pakistan , and hope fully no one lose any thing to invite friends here , so please write if any of u have any better idea, i have my more then 1300 friends on face book i m going to invite all of them INSHALLAh , i have send a invitation with a link of this site and request to check and join it now so i hope most of my friends they will join even 10 from 1300 so it will be very nice of them and good luck of me bcoz i m doing all this JUST fo ALLAH, ISLAM, PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIES and i want to tell u all pakistani people pls dont get me wrong from my any post it is very honored for me to say i m servent of all true muslim and pakistani people,,
So lets invite our more people,, :D i hope u all like to do same ,

thanks
may ALLAH bless you all and your families,, aameen,,
Thanks Buddy, this is your home more than forum, and I really like your spirit of owning this forum.
Regards

A

abbasiali

indiansher said:
Hey Indian Sher,

Let me ask you, why wouldn't I take action against you,

When Pakipowerboy start this thread, did he address any thing against you, your religion, your country etc,

So you trigger and convert the issue to some where else, here I admit the weakness and more of the emotional blackmail situation for my country fellows, who then ignore every thing else, rather than replying to you. Instead they should have had ignore you.

Before I finally convinced to take action against you, do let me know, what and how, the pressure of extreme members on me to keep the forum neat and clean by all means? and why shouldn't I take an appropriate action against your aggression.

In my opinion as an Indian and Hindu you should perform a great high moral, which should help us to convince our members to welcome you as friend, rather than treating you as an enemy no one.

For you information, I have dealt with a great no of Indians with different attitude, we use to have difference of opinion, but it never involve any hatred.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Moderator, Abbasi wrote:

Hey Indian Sher,

When Pakipowerboy start this thread, did he address any thing against you, your religion, your country etc,

So you trigger and convert the issue to some where else, here I admit the weakness and more of the emotional blackmail situation for my country fellows, who then ignore every thing else, rather than replying to you. Instead they should have had ignore you.

Before I finally convinced to take action against you, do let me know, what and how, the pressure of extreme members on me to keep the forum neat and clean by all means? and why shouldn't I take an appropriate action against your aggression.

In my opinion as an Indian and Hindu you should perform a great high moral, which should help us to convince our members to welcome you as friend, rather than treating you as an enemy no one.

For you information, I have dealt with a great no of Indians with different attitude, we use to have difference of opinion, but it never involve any hatred.

bravo pal, thats telling that suckah.... now have you banned him yet

also, is there anyway to ignore a chatter if the need be??

Gazoo Martian

A

abbasiali

gazoomartian said:
Moderator, Abbasi wrote:

Hey Indian Sher,

For your information, I have dealt with a great no of Indians with different attitude, we use to have difference of opinion, but it never involve any hatred.

bravo pal, thats telling that suckah.... now have you banned him yet

also, is there anyway to ignore a chatter if the need be??

Gazoo Martian
No not yet, I am waiting for his response.

I need to see, how he would defend his arrogance towards all of us.

indiansher

Citizen

abbasiali said:
indiansher said:
Hey Indian Sher,

ok mr. abasiali. i m thankfull to u at least u ask for my explanation. would u agree with me that most of the thread start by ppboy is antiindian quite provacative for us. the language he use againt india or inadian,do u endorse that.i bet u if we use 20% of his vocavualbry u immideatly slap a ban.yes this is ur forum & u ppls should have upper hand but we indian here just to counter ur baseless blame against india.i wellcome u all join any indian forum and give ur views against india. we would not ban u just make u spechless on logical ground.ur problem is u want to use this forum as u wish.u r not ready to accept any fair criticism.when u don,t have answers of our arguments ,u start shouting for banning.any how this is my views now it is up to u