This is how Zionist Hindu Indian treated Muslim Sharukh Khan

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
Jazba said:
Thanks Allah that we are not living under hindus... how can we forget what they did to our muslim bro n sisters in Kashmir,Gujrat n mumbai etc...

Giving an award to SRK is not the true story of muslims in India... Oh Allah help us to help our muslim brothers in India.

Have you ever asked your brothers and sisters, why they still want to live with Hinuds?
Why they still wants to remain in India? More importantly asked your self the same question. Instead off feeling sorry for the condition of Muslims in your own country your eyes are only focused on India.

Bullshit....

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot1 said:
Retarded Indians again discuss things which clearly they don't understand, have little or no knowledge about and don't have the brains to figure things out. Theyworship idols and drink cow cola, it shows how brainy they are.

Coming to SRK I agree to numerous posts that he's just using Muslim name for marketing reasons.

I agree with you - all Indians on this forum are delusional fools they don't know whats going on around them and would go to any lengths to prove a wrong point. I can tell you what they will be saying to this post 'we know these problems exist and are working to improve them bla bla bla....non sense' - SHAME!!!

Some facts....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbfmPWZ2Wew[/video]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
digitalzygot1 said:
Retarded Indians again discuss things which clearly they don't understand, have little or no knowledge about and don't have the brains to figure things out. Theyworship idols and drink cow cola, it shows how brainy they are.

Coming to SRK I agree to numerous posts that he's just using Muslim name for marketing reasons.

I agree with you - all Indians on this forum are delusional fools they don't know whats going on around them and would go to any lengths to prove a wrong point. I can tell you what they will be saying to this post 'we know these problems exist and are working to improve them bla bla bla....non sense' - SHAME!!!

Some facts....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbfmPWZ2Wew[/video]

I am tired no more energy to debate on this issue anymore see you on the next post.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Whats Up Doc said:
If we had blasphemy laws there will be no Mr Hussain he probably be painting numbers on license plates. Your blasphemy laws, that you are so proud of, are used against minorities for burning churches, jailing Christians and your fellow Muslims.Judges are afraid to let anyone go, even when there is no evidence against them, in fear that your religious nuts will kill the judge. So they rot in jails including many Muslims then whats the difference if they are in Quttar or a Jail with in your Country.

--Are you insinuating the killing and massacres of Sikhs,burning of churches in Orissa and killing of minorities in india was done under "blasphemy laws" :shock: :o Your hindu fundamentalist fanatics seem to uphold the very same thing but do not use such a word then :roll: You seem to acknowledge the biggest threat to your ill-planned secularism and liberalism are these very hindu fundamentalists who keep sabotaging the word "secular" and are an ugly blot to it's existence and keep ruling and controlling your "hindustan" in every field be it entertainment ,politics or sports and the govt ( who're in infact part of them and share the same fundamentalist ideology) seem to be helpless and unwilling to take any action against such elements and let them grow and uncontrollably divide,Your masses are infact so mesmerized and illiterate as to not being able to even differentiate what "blasphemy" actually is :o If displaying of any image that isn't distorted in any way and is projected in the same way and that very same image is being revered by the same hindu fundamentalists at their temples is considered to be any where close to be "blasphemous" then there is a fatal and quite detrimental defect right here..The problem in ya'll hands is way way more severe coz the first and an immediate thing is,some very basic education your masses must get is what actually blasphemy is and what it stands for???Secondly they need to be tutored how to get rid of religious fundamentalist fanatics in their own govt and form a party devoid of any such religious lunatics and affiliations so poor ya'll need to start from the scratch and the irony is you have not even realized the scratch yet :)

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
[quote="Pakistani Lion":3mw8tduz]
digitalzygot1 said:

Some facts....

I am tired no more energy to debate on this issue anymore see you on the next post.
[/quote:3mw8tduz]

I thought you would be 'tired'!!!! Your ignorance is exemplary...