This is how 'nice and polite' Ayesha Sana behaves behind the camera

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)
look i know people in show biz, artists and music. at least half of them are crackpots! they some kind of psychological disorders which is why they cant hold on a proper job. most of them live away from family and have very limited number of friends. many do drugs and other stuff to relieve stress from doing long hours of shooting. This is more or less true for artists from all countries.

also many of them are homos

A gross generalization.

Such disorders can be found in people from all walks of life. From a suicide bomber to a corrupt bureaucrat to a house wife. there are good and bad people everywhere.

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
I will never marry a Pakistani girl. They're so average looking and upper say nakhara aur nagging check karo. (thumbsdown)

کی جاناں میں کون

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نادان دوست یہ سب ڈرامہ ہے ، ویڈیو کو غور سے دیکھیں ، یہ خاتون کیمرے کی طرف دیکھ کر مزید چلانا شروع ہو گئی . آج کل میڈیا کے پاس ریٹنگ بڑھانے کے سستے طریقے ہیں

خیر عورت یا مرد کسی کو بھی ایسا نہیں ہو نہ چاہئے .مہذب لوگوں کا یہ شیوہ نہیں ہے ...یہ اپنی فرسٹریشن ان بیچاروں پر نکال رہی ہے .جو سراسر غلط ہے ..اس کو میڈیکل ہیلپ لینے کی ضرورت ہے .مجھے یہ ڈپریشن کی مریضہ لگتی ہے .اس کا رویہ بلکل بھی نارمل نہیں ہے

Sachbolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Double Personality/Double Face I felt like i am seeing a recording or my Ex. and also like another hypocrite Aamir Liaquat Hussain if you have seen his recording before the broadcast starts.

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will never marry a Pakistani girl. They're so average looking and upper say nakhara aur nagging check karo. (thumbsdown)

This foreigner lady is waiting for ur proposal... i hope u will prefer her over any pakistani girl
sudani.png

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
نادان دوست یہ سب ڈرامہ ہے ، ویڈیو کو غور سے دیکھیں ، یہ خاتون کیمرے کی طرف دیکھ کر مزید چلانا شروع ہو گئی . آج کل میڈیا کے پاس ریٹنگ بڑھانے کے سستے طریقے ہیں

چلیں اب غور سے دیکھ لیتے ہیں

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
boht sari pakistani aurton ka ye ek normal attitude hai....
let do her what she ever wanna do....

baat sirf itni si hai k agar ye video dekhny wali koi bhi female dekh rahi hai to usy sochna chahiye k esy rawayye ap ki zindagi ki khushyon ko aag laga sakti hein,,,

to an extent, you are right....a lot of pakistani women are filled with loads of bitterness and frustration...I would not want to be like them...it can't be easy living with yourself if you have that is your heart