This is how 'nice and polite' Ayesha Sana behaves behind the camera

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
look i know people in show biz, artists and music. at least half of them are crackpots! they some kind of psychological disorders which is why they cant hold on a proper job. most of them live away from family and have very limited number of friends. many do drugs and other stuff to relieve stress from doing long hours of shooting. This is more or less true for artists from all countries.

also many of them are homos

Insan3

MPA (400+ posts)
I feel sorry for husband, imagine waking up next to her everyday, and the way she's shouting i bet her husband has to wear nappies all year around ;)

Geek

I feel sorry for husband, imagine waking up next to her everyday, and the way she's shouting i bet her husband has to wear nappies all year around ;)

she is single mother.. her ex husband was yousaf baig mirza MD PTV and she used to host a morning show on PTV

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
نا شکل نا عقل ، ہنر ...... پی ٹی چیرمین کو پھنسانا ، پھر شادی کے لیے مجبور کرنا ، پھر طلاق لے کے پریس کانفرنس میں مظلومیت کا رونا رونا کہ میرا پروگرام بند کر دیا گیا ہے

نادان

she seems all stressed out.there must be some reason behind her yelling like this .like she said she knows what really happening and why its happening

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
برایٹ کر دو یار۔

اس کو دو ٹکے کا نہ سمجھو۔

بس برایٹ کر دو اور جان چھڑاو۔

اور

خبردار اگر کسی نے اس کو
ڈارک دیکھایا۔

:lol::lol::lol:​

نادان

نا شکل نا عقل ، ہنر ...... پی ٹی چیرمین کو پھنسانا ، پھر شادی کے لیے مجبور کرنا ، پھر طلاق لے کے پریس کانفرنس میں مظلومیت کا رونا رونا کہ میرا پروگرام بند کر دیا گیا ہے

کتنا آسان ہوتا ہے نا باہر بیٹھے بیٹھے لوگوں کو جج کرنا ..آپ کو کیا پتا وہ کن حالات سے گزر رہی ہوگی ..جس طریقے سے وہ بی ہیو کر رہی تھی .نارمل نہیں ہے

Insan3

MPA (400+ posts)
she is single mother.. her ex husband was yousaf baig mirza MD PTV and she used to host a morning show on PTV

No wonder she's a single, even if she was the last women on this planet i don't think any men will ever b able to put up with this sort of sh!t, now i feel sorry for the poor kid, who has to deal with this sh!t day in day out

Last edited:

handsome.ebi

wase aye bright kinu karna c?? :lol:
Allah maf kare aju meri bv hoye the shadi tu pahle talaq ho jani c [hilar][hilar]

aamir_uetn

کتنا آسان ہوتا ہے نا باہر بیٹھے بیٹھے لوگوں کو جج کرنا ..آپ کو کیا پتا وہ کن حالات سے گزر رہی ہوگی ..جس طریقے سے وہ بی ہیو کر رہی تھی .نارمل نہیں ہے

آپ کو یہ کیا پتہ جن بیچاروں کو ایسے دھمکیاں دے رہی ہے ان کا گھر کیسے چلتا ہے ، ہو سکتا ہے اس کے بعد کسی کی جاب گئی بھی ہو

ویسے پہلے میں نے بھی یہی سوچا جو آپ سوچ رہی ہیں لیکن عورتیں بھی دنیا میں کئی طرح کی ہوتی ہیں ، میں کافی پہلے سے اسے دیکھتا سنتا آ رہا ہوں ، اس لئے ایسے سخت ریمارکس دیئے ہیں