they don,t accept pakistan

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
O boy things are worse there than I thought. I got to bookmark this to response Sobia thanks a lot Mujhid [funnny] yes the girl is frustrated and look cute.

kya kamaal ki reporter hai aur MQM waalon ki asiliyat nazar aa gayi... manhoos simple question ka bhi answer nahi de raha.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
thejoker911 said:
kya kamaal ki reporter hai aur MQM waalon ki asiliyat nazar aa gayi... manhoos simple question ka bhi answer nahi de raha.
Jocker bhai,

MQM walon ki nahi sirf apni " I asure you!

"manhoos simple question ka bhi answer nahi de raha" [hilar]

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
Bohat Sharam ki baat hai MQM walon k liay, but i think k is main is becharay ka b koi kasoor nahin hai, in ko to bus yehi bataya and sikhaya jata hai k bhata kahan say and kitna lena hai,
and kis ko kahan pey and kaisay marna hai, so is ko kiya pata k Pakistan and Sindh kis bala ka naam hai.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
if this guy cant say he is Pakistani, would all Sindhi folks be the same? Any body help me?

I do not believe anyone else be able to help you.You are lucky that I am here and it will be my PLEASURE to help you.

I have been telling you that Ballochistan is Just hanging by a thread only, after that Sindh is next, but you don't believe me. I have put my self in Sindhi's shoes, easy to do, it would be nearly impossible for me to admit to it on National TV. For that I will be chastised by the majority of Sindhis.

This is the only reason. I have answered all your questions and I know i have been a big help to you and i accept your gratitude.

Sincerely
Whats Up Doc

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rubbish I have lived in Interior sindh and have tons of sindhi friends, they all love pakistan except 1 in 10,0000 uses nationalism for their own political benefit and when you sit and discuss with them they agree they love Pakistan by heart but are frustated, which we all are. Now coming to Balochistan, same situation except number of frustated individuals is higher. DUSHMANOON KA MOO KALA

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Mujahid said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRPPU13Maq0[/video]

here threre [altaf] baygarat boss
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video][/quote]

KALI MATA CALLING PAKISTAN BLUNDER :o NO