The Traitors Of Punjab......

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Traitors of Punjab
By : Nazeer Kahut
Chairman: Punjabi National Conference

All those politicians and intellectuals of Punjab who are supporting the division of Punjab and separation of south Punjab from its motherland Punjab are the traitors of Punjab. These so called Punjabi politicians are power hungry, hypocrites and exploiters. They will even not hesitate to sell their mothers for the sake of power and money. Punjab is their colony and people of Punjab are their slaves. During the last 60 years these ******** have done nothing for Punjab and Punjabi language. Now these ******* Punjabi politicians and intellectuals want to divide Punjab. Because the love for their motherland Punjab is not in their blood. So they are traitors by nature. Punjab from the ancient times historically is a single linguistic, cultural, geographical and economical identity. Some TV channels under the imperialist agenda are busy propagating the division of Punjab too. They needed to be shutdown in Punjab. Those who want to divide Punjab must not forget that to create Pakistan Punjab was partitioned and more than 1 million Punjabis were slaughtered. Why divide Punjab now for the status quo and the pseudo....?

The vested interests the ruling elite, the privileged Punjabi, the establishment under the imperialist agenda want to divide Punjab to eliminate the smaller provinces to keep its grip on the power and resources of Punjab and smaller provinces. I will advise these Punjabi politicians, intellectuals, Sardars, Chaudhrys, Pirs and feudal of Punjab to distribute their personal properties, lands, jagirs, local and foreign bank balances, their land cruzers, their Kothis and their properties among the poor, deprived and downtrodden of not only the south Punjab but the entire Punjab. Punjab belongs to the people of Punjab not to the exploiters with Punjab origin. All those who are demanding for more provinces are calling for the death of Pakistan, the Balkanization of Pakistan.

The world must know that any attempt to divide Punjab will result in the civil war in which millions will be slaughtered. And Pakistan will disappear. Punjab politicians are the plague. The traitors deserve no mercy. Punjab is for Punjabis only just like Sindh is for Sindhis only. Punjabi nation says no to the division of its mother land The Punjab be it ethnic, lingual, administrative come what may. The world must know that the division of Punjab will be resisted at all costs. Those who want to divide Punjab will find nothing but a bleeding land and five rivers flowing with blood. Its the righting on the wall.

People of Punjab must identify the traitors among Punjab politicians. They dont speak Punjabi language. They dont speak for the rights of Punjab and Punjabi. Punjabi people must chase these hyenas out of Punjab where ever they find them.

Here is a quotation for the people of Punjab to identify the traitors of Punjab.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague." Marcus Tullius Cicero (106BC-43-BC)

Punjab: The Land of Legends and Sufis
Punjab: My hopethe future of my coming generations
Punjab: My soul, my motherland and my fatherland.
Punjab: Mera Des,

Jeeve Punjab..! Long Live Punjab.! Long live Punjabi Nation
Death to the traitors of Punjab. Punjab da jo Ghadaar ay Maut da Hqadaar ay.

historical_map_punjab.jpg

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are no geographic boundaries between Delawre, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylivania. All these states are connected together through new jersey. Within five hours one can drive from the south western tip of New Jersey and drive all the way across to the east coast of United states. If you just consider the north eastern tip of USA there are 11 states with combined area that is very close in size of Texas. American do not care if one of their states is further divided for administrative purpose. No body in the world care. Only the people of Pakistan become a traitor when they ask for smaller administrative units in the country.

Unless we become a momin it does not matter whether we have 4 provinces or 10 we will still hate each other and keep calling each other traitor. By common understanding a traitor is one how speak against the normally accepted but faulty axioms of patriotism, this is our dilema.

The problem is not with the idea. The problem is with our mentality. We are not Pakistani. We are Panjabi, Pathan, Balochi, Sindhi etc etc.

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are no geographic boundaries between Delawre, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylivania. All these states are connected together through new jersey. Within five hours one can drive from the south western tip of New Jersey and drive all the way across to the east coast of United states. If you go just consider the north eastern tip of USA there are 11 states that are very close in size of Texas. American do not care if one of their states is futher divided for administrative purpose. No body in the world care. Only the people of Pakistan become a traitor when they ask for smaller administrative units in the country.

Unless we become a momin it does not matter whether we have 4 provinces or 10 we will still hate each other and keep calling each other traitor. By common understanding a traitor is one how speak against the normally accepted but faulty axioms of patriotism, this is our dilema.

The problem is not with the idea. The problem is with our mentality. We are not Pakistani. We are Panjabi, Pathan, Balochi, Sindhi etc etc.

Remember Delaware, NJ,NY and Pa are settled by the Europeans. For almost 200 yrs they have changed to one culture i.e American. Not so in Punjab and for for that matter it is true for other three provinces as well. Meray bhai Punbaj has lost all its connection to Punjabi language, none of us know the proper writen Punbajis. I don't think we would mind changing it into divisions or district for the sake of better administrative units. As long as we maintain our ucltural and linguistic heritage. But of it is done on the baes of "because Punjab is too big" theory then all bets are off. Where does it stop, does it STOP when the immigrants are majority and locals lose all their heritage. I can see that happening in Sindh, people other than Sindhi's deciding the division of Sindh. Now tell me this is right.

Coming back to USA, I live in Florida Spanish are big percentage of south Florida. They enjoy full rights but they have told that we can have Spanish as second language but buddy you need to know English because thats we speak.

ASSIMILATION IS THE ANSWER. People in Pakistan need to know that when you immigrate to diferent land, you need to change and not the other way around.

canadian

There are no geographic boundaries between Delawre, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylivania. All these states are connected together through new jersey. Within five hours one can drive from the south western tip of New Jersey and drive all the way across to the east coast of United states. If you go just consider the north eastern tip of USA there are 11 states that are very close in size of Texas. American do not care if one of their states is futher divided for administrative purpose. No body in the world care. Only the people of Pakistan become a traitor when they ask for smaller administrative units in the country.

If Pathan's,Baluchi's,Sindhi's and Mohajirs think like that then we have no choice.Democracy in US nurtured and developed over a period of two hundred years and now it's a homogeneous Country.I wont mind if all provinces are eliminated and The Country becomes one adminstrative unit.However,I will never agree to the division of Punjab just to fufill their nefarious designs.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Remember Delaware, NJ,NY and Pa are settled by the Europeans. For almost 200 yrs they have changed to one culture i.e American. Not so in Punjab and for for that matter it is true for other three provinces as well. Meray bhai Punbaj has lost all its connection to Punjabi language, none of us know the proper writen Punbajis. I don't think we would mind changing it into divisions or district for the sake of better administrative units. As long as we maintain our ucltural and linguistic heritage. But of it is done on the baes of "because Punjab is too big" theory then all bets are off. Where does it stop, does it STOP when the immigrants are majority and locals lose all their heritage. I can see that happening in Sindh, people other than Sindhi's deciding the division of Sindh. Now tell me this is right.

Coming back to USA, I live in Florida Spanish are big percentage of south Florida. They enjoy full rights but they have told that we can have Spanish as second language but buddy you need to know English because thats we speak.

ASSIMILATION IS THE ANSWER. People in Pakistan need to know that when you immigrate to diferent land, you need to change and not the other way around.

Agree with whatever you said. I was just accentuating the notion of being a traitor taking into account sub division of provinces. The discussion of division should be handled by giving proper merit to the idea and through common understanding and practical implication, rather than throwing it right out into a ignore bin by calling the propagator of the proposal a traitor.

My take on division of Pakistan into smaller administrative units is this. Even if it is divided on ethnic boundaries per se, I see following outcomes of it.

1- It gives an opportunity for the minorities to put the resources of their land in action. Remember how Rai Wand is being developed using the resources of greater punjab.
2- During election time it gives a greater leverage to competing parties to penetrate into masses beyond lingustic boundaries.
3- Smaller units means, smaller groups of miscreants to deal with, if they are any.

Panjab has been accused of mis using resources of other provinces throughout the history of Pakistan. My idea of redesigning of provinces is to create new units with such geography that encompass provinces beyond their current boundaries. Add part of Baluchistan, Panjab and NWFP to make one province, then one by adding adjacent areas of Panajb and NWFP, Similarly with Sindh Panjab boundaries, Sindh Balochistan boundaries, Panjab/Kashmir etc. In that case we will have at least some provinces that have no ethnic or lingustic identification.

Anyway, the root cause of all the issues is not the language or province, it is our repudiation of our deen. Our leaders thrive on our differences and we support them no matter how sick their actions and their traditions are. Trust me if we make 4 countries out of Pakistan, it will be further divided into many more. Panjab it self will be divided into Juttistan,buttistan, Sharefistian, Malikistan, Hazaristan, Chiniotistan etc. The issues of Zaat/bradaries are so much in our culture that it is sickening. We only see the lingustic division at a higher level becuase that is what currently purported by our politicians so that they can keep controlling us. Deep down we are further subdivided, becuase for us our leaders, our zaat, bradari, language are superior than the message of the Holy Propher PBUH.

The distance between unity among the people of Pakistan and their current state of affairs is as much as them being so called muslims and their understanding of deen. If somebody can blow up the national and provincial assemblies when the corum is full and deadly lightning strikes on politicians of Pakistan in other parts of the world then all our problems will be solved in a year, provided a mysterious disease takes the life of corrupt generals of our country.

canadian

Agree with whatever you said. I was just accentuating the notion of being a traitor taking into account sub division of provinces. The discussion of division should be handled by giving proper merit to the idea and through common understanding and practical implication, rather than throwing it right out into a ignore bin by calling the propagator of the proposal a traitor.

My take on division of Pakistan into smaller administrative units is this. Even if it is divided on ethnic boundaries per se, I see following outcomes of it.

1- It gives an opportunity for the minorities to put the resources of their land in action. Remember how Rai Wand is being developed using the resources of greater punjab.
2- During election time it gives a greater leverage to competing parties to penetrate into masses beyond lingustic boundaries.
3- Smaller units means, smaller groups of miscreants to deal with, if they are any.

Panjab has been accused of mis using resources of other provinces throughout the history of Pakistan. My idea of redesigning of provinces is to create new units with such geography that encompass provinces beyond their current boundaries. Add part of Baluchistan, Panjab and NWFP to make one province, then one by adding adjacent areas of Panajb and NWFP, Similarly with Sindh Panjab boundaries, Sindh Balochistan boundaries, Panjab/Kashmir etc. In that case we will have at least some provinces that have no ethnic or lingustic identification.

Anyway, the root cause of all the issues is not the language or province, it is our repudiation of our deen. Our leaders thrive on our differences and we support them no matter how sick their actions and their traditions are. Trust me if we make 4 countries out of Pakistan, it will be further divided into many more. Panjab it self will be divided into Juttistan,buttistan, Sharefistian, Malikistan, Hazaristan, Chiniotistan etc. The issues of Zaat/bradaries are so much in our culture that it is sickening. We only see the lingustic division at a higher level becuase that is what currently purported by our politicians so that they can keep controlling us. Deep down we are further subdivided, becuase for us our leaders, our zaat, bradari, language are superior than the message of the Holy Propher PBUH.

The distance between unity among the people of Pakistan and their current state of affairs is as much as them being so called muslims and their understanding of deen. If somebody can blow up the national and provincial assemblies when the corum is full and deadly lightning strikes on politicians of Pakistan in other parts of the world then all our problems will be solved in a year, provided a mysterious disease takes the life of corrupt generals of our country.

If the whole Country is divided into convenient adminstrative units,each headed by say a Divisional Commissioner.....I wont mind that.The real problem is the " intention " of the present PPP clique who
cannot tolerate PML(N) Govt in Punjab and want to break the province into two for their own selfish purposes.Any good and viable formula for the whole Country should be acceptable to every patriotic Pakistani.

Oey Punjab k baray Khair Kha, I am Seraiki, and I want Seraiki Province for me and for my coming generations. We are separate entity than you........UNDERSTAND!!!

jAHIL AADMI, TRYING TO EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL....

i AM TALKING TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS.................

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oey Punjab k baray Khair Kha, I am Seraiki, and I want Seraiki Province for me and for my coming generations. We are separate entity than you........UNDERSTAND!!!

Bhai bura mat manna lekin jis tarah ki aap nain post ki hai aap ziada jahil lagay mujhay. And Yes I also favor Siraiki province.

canadian

You idiotic fool mind your language.This shows your education and upbringing.I consider it below by dignity to talk to an uneducated couth like you.By the way,I am seraiki speaking from
Dera Ghazi Khan.

moazzamniaz

مضمون نگار نذیر کہوٹ صاحب نے پنجاب سے نۓ صوبے بنانے کے مطالبہ کرنے والوں کو ایسے غدار کہا ھے جیسے صوبہ پنجاب انکو انکی شادی پر تحفے میں ملا تھا. صرف اختلاف راۓ پر اتنا سنگین فتویٰ کوئی نارمل انسان نہیں دے سکتا. اس سے زیادہ جاہلانہ عنوان شاید ہی کبھی نظر سے گزرا ہو. اسکے علاوہ اس ایک فتویٰ سے کم از کم چند کروڑ پاکستانی تو پھانسی پر لٹکانے کے مجرم ضرور قرار پاتے ہیں. رنجیت سنگھ سے پہلے یہ گریٹر پنجاب پتہ نہیں کہاں گم تھا. کل کو کہوٹ صاحب پشاور اور پختونخواہ بھی واپس مانگیں گے، اسکے بعد ہریانہ، ہماچل پردیش اور انڈین پنجاب بھی. چھ دریاؤں کی سرزمین کے تین دریا ہم پہلے ہی بیچ کر کھا چکے ہیں. اسکے علاوہ انکا دیا گیا نقشہ بھی انتہائی گمراہ کن ھے. رنجیت سنگھ سے پہلے کبھی ملتان اور ملحقہ سرائیکی علاقہ پنجاب کا حصہ نہیں رہا. ہمیشہ ملتان الگ صوبہ اور قلیل عرصہ کیلیے آزاد شہر رہا.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multan

نۓ صوبے کے حوالے سے دو پہلو ہیں.

١- پہلا انتظامی مشکلات اور وسائل کی غیر منصفانہ تقسیم. اسکا ایک حل تو اختیارات کا صحیح معنوں میں نچلی سطح تک منتقلی اور صوبائی وسائل کا این ایف سی ایوارڈ فارمولے کے تحت ہی یونین کونسل لیول تک منصفانہ تقسیم ھے. کیونکہ پاکستان میں موجودہ حرام خوروں کے ہوتے ہوئے یہ دونوں چیزیں ممکن نہیں(مشرف کے مقامی حکومتوں کے کاغذی نظام کی جلد از جلد تحلیل، اور اسوقت بھی فنڈز کی شدید ترین غیر منصفانہ تقسیم اسکا منہ بولتا ثبوت ھے)، اسلئیے اگر کسی طرف سے میرے جنوبی پنجاب کے بھائیوں کو کوئی امید کی کرن نظر آ رہی ھے، تو میں انتظامی سطح پر نۓ صوبے کے قیام میں انکے موقف کی تائید کرتا ہوں

٢- سرائیکی زبان، تاریخ، تهذیب، ثقافت اور علاقے کی شناخت : اس وقت موجود تمام بڑی پاکستانی لسانی اور ثقافتی اکائیوں کو دیکھتے ہوئے اور سرائیکی تاریخ، آبادی اور رقبہ کو مدنظر رکھتے ہوئے، مجھے اس میں بھی کوئی اعتراض نظر نہیں آتا. یہ ہر لحاظ اور موجودہ معیار پر پورا اترتا ھے. آپ ایک ہی ملک میں دو مختلف معیار نہیں اپنا سکتے. اسلئیے میں لسانی بنیاد پر نۓ صوبے کی بھی تائید کرتا ہوں.
البتہ اسکے ملکی سطح پر مضمرات اور نتائج پر سب کو غور کرنا چاہیے. ویسے اگر یہ سرائیکی صوبہ بن بھی جاتا ھے تو زیادہ سے زیادہ بیس، پچیس سال بعد اسکو پھر وسائل کی غیر منصفانہ تقسیم اور انتظامی مشکلات پر تقسیم کرنا پڑے گا. بہرحال میں سرائیکی صوبہ اور لسانی تقسیم کے بھی حق میں ہوں.لیکن جو بھائی لسانی تقسیم کے خلاف ہیں، انکے بھی بہت ہی جائز خدشات اور اعتراضات ہیں

- مجھے اس سے کوئی غرض نہیں کہ اسکا نعرہ کونسی جماعت نے کس مقصد کیلیے لگایا ھے. بس میں یہ نہیں چاہتا کہ اپنے ہی پاکستانی بھائیوں سے اس بات پر لڑوں کہ الگ صوبہ آپ کا حق تو ھے، لیکن اسکے لیے آواز بلند کرنے والا مخلص نہیں ھے. دراصل عام عوام کو آپس میں کتوں کی طرح لڑانا اور اپنا مفاد حاصل کرنا ہی ان دونوں بڑی سیاسی جماعتوں کا مقصد ھے. میرا اپنا آبائی شہر علی پور لمبوتری شکل میں پھیلا ہوا ھے. شہر کے دونوں کونوں سے تیس، چالیس کلومیٹر دور تک سوئی گیس پچیس تیس سال پہلے سے موجود ھے. یعنی شمال میں خان گڑھ اور جنوب میں اوچ شریف. ہمارے ایم این اے نے بیس سال پہلے شہر کی عوام کے مطالبہ پر یہ دریافت کیا کہ سوئی گیس کس طرف سے لائی جاۓ. ظاہر ھے کہ جس طرف سے لائی جاےگی، اس طرف کے شہریوں کو پہلے گیس مہیا ہو گی اور باقیوں کو اگلے دو تین سال میں مرحلہ وار(کم از کم عوام کو یہی بتایا گیا). پچھلے بیس سال سے شمالی اور جنوبی علاقےکے شہری آپس میں ہی لڑ رہے ہیں. نا ہی کوئی متفقہ فیصلہ ہو اور نا ہی ایم این اے کو کوئی زحمت کرنی پڑے. عوام کو کتوں کی طرح لڑا کر انکے دنگل پر ٹکٹوں سے پیسہ کمانے کا نام ہی راج نیتی ھے. سرائیکی یا جنوبی صوبہ تو چاہے بنے نا بنے، مگر اس دوران ہم ایک دوسرے کے کپڑے ضرور پھاڑ دینگے

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just hold a fair referendum in areas that want to become separate province. Let the people decide. But unfortunately politicians are using this as a vote grabbing exercise, nothing will come of this, no provinces will be formed, the whole exercise will be repeated next elections

canadian

I really dont think carving more Provinces or other adminstrative units will solve any problem.The real problem is corruption.Also the resources are not evenly distributed . At one time there used to be " Five year' plans developed by The Planning Commission.A survey of The whole Country was conducted and resources allocated accordingly which kept on happening till the time of Ayub Khan but was abandoned soon thereafter.Now for example a substantial part of Punjab budget is spent in and around Lahore which is very unfair.When Nawaz Sharif was CM of Punjab he got a bill passed from the Punjab Assembly that the entire development budget was placed at his disposal,very unfair indeed.He spent billions on that road between Lahore and Islamabad whereas other areas of the province were neglected.Somebody told me that funds are allocated thru annaual budgets to different deptts ( both provinces and fedral level) but adminstrative secretaries are verbally instructed not to approve spendings after certain limits.So whatever they do will not solve the problem.The core problems are corruption and wrong allocation of resources.It's simple maths...calculcate and add up figures.....Defence expenditure,interest on external and internal borrowings and massive corruption.......believe me you fill find the kitty empty.

drkjke

The Traitors of Punjab
By : Nazeer Kahut
Chairman: Punjabi National Conference

All those politicians and intellectuals of Punjab who are supporting the division of Punjab and separation of south Punjab from its motherland Punjab are the traitors of Punjab. These so called Punjabi politicians are power hungry, hypocrites and exploiters. They will even not hesitate to sell their mothers for the sake of power and money. Punjab is their colony and people of Punjab are their slaves. During the last 60 years these ******** have done nothing for Punjab and Punjabi language. Now these ******* Punjabi politicians and intellectuals want to divide Punjab. Because the love for their motherland “Punjab” is not in their blood. So they are traitors by nature. Punjab from the ancient times historically is a single linguistic, cultural, geographical and economical identity. Some TV channels under the imperialist agenda are busy propagating the division of Punjab too. They needed to be shutdown in Punjab. Those who want to divide Punjab must not forget that to create Pakistan Punjab was partitioned and more than 1 million Punjabis were slaughtered. Why divide Punjab now for the status quo and the pseudo....?

The vested interests the ruling elite, the privileged Punjabi, the establishment under the imperialist agenda want to divide Punjab to eliminate the smaller provinces to keep its grip on the power and resources of Punjab and smaller provinces. I will advise these Punjabi politicians, intellectuals, Sardars, Chaudhrys, Pirs and feudal of Punjab to distribute their personal properties, lands, jagirs, local and foreign bank balances, their land cruzers, their Kothis and their properties among the poor, deprived and downtrodden of not only the south Punjab but the entire Punjab. Punjab belongs to the people of Punjab not to the exploiters with Punjab origin. All those who are demanding for more provinces are calling for the death of Pakistan, the Balkanization of Pakistan.

The world must know that any attempt to divide Punjab will result in the civil war in which millions will be slaughtered. And Pakistan will disappear. Punjab politicians are the plague. The traitors deserve no mercy. Punjab is for Punjabis only just like Sindh is for Sindhis only. Punjabi nation says no to the division of its mother land “The Punjab” be it ethnic, lingual, administrative come what may. The world must know that the division of Punjab will be resisted at all costs. Those who want to divide Punjab will find nothing but a bleeding land and five rivers flowing with blood. It’s the righting on the wall.

People of Punjab must identify the traitors among Punjab politicians. They don’t speak Punjabi language. They don’t speak for the rights of Punjab and Punjabi. Punjabi people must chase these hyenas out of Punjab where ever they find them.

Here is a quotation for the people of Punjab to identify the traitors of Punjab.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague." Marcus Tullius Cicero (106BC-43-BC)

Punjab: The Land of Legends and Sufis
Punjab: My hope…the future of my coming generations
Punjab: My soul, my motherland and my fatherland.
Punjab: Mera Des,

Jeeve Punjab…..! Long Live Punjab….! Long live Punjabi Nation
Death to the traitors of Punjab. Punjab da jo Ghadaar ay Maut da Hqadaar ay.

historical_map_punjab.jpg

once even area upto kabul to kashmir was in punjab.in 17th century...so historical nonsense for division of punjab is useless.
more divisions are gping to divide pakistan .those people who voted for ppp etc actually have broken pakistan once again

drkjke

i read a report that american ambassador is taking a lot of interest in south punjab and is behind this punjab division movement too....i guess CIA has successfully used its agents in pakistan to fulfill their agenda of breaking pakistan into 5 parts in 5 years time from now,

now only a miracle can sae pakistan.
i have travelled around pakistan and i have noticed one thing,that in punjab nationalism is least and peoples of every province mix with punjabi population and live on equal terms,,,punjab actually is a nail that binds all pakistan together (i am not punjabi by blood ,but i have to say the truth which i observed with my own eyes).creating divisions in punjab will create nationalism and prejudices here that will ultimately break the federation of pakistan....these CIA people are geniuses,when nothing worked they started this seraiki etc card.i raed a report that american ambassador is taking a lot of interest in south punjab and is behind this punjab division movement too.he has given money to south punjab politicians too i heard from reliable sources....i guess CIA has successfully used its agents in pakistan to fulfill their agenda of breaking pakistan into 5 or so parts in 5 years time from now,

now only a miracle can save pakistan.because pakistani people themselves voted for secular enemies of islam and now they may have to pay for this crime.

as a teenager i remember that in lahore board lahoris got very less marks e in fsc xams while seraiki area students got very generous marks in fsc exams,my friends told me that in lahores best medical collage name king edward there were 80 percent seraiki students and less than 20 percent students from lahore and north punjab,the lahore students who got half marks compared to south punjab students spoke much better english and were in no way less than them but they id not get admission in their own cities.and surprisingly still lahore people did not complain and even south punjab people i knowa admitted this...and this showed how big peoples hearts were there.at that time.....dont know about now though

also observe one thing .punjab has not yet broken but in punjab assembly now people are fighting like dogs on creation of even more provinces inside the new saraiki province too:13:.
today ppps female member beat up a mister niazi from thal area of punjab who ws demanding a separate thal province in punjab separate from seraiki province:13:
already 6 or seven parts of punajs have been planned namely seraiki area bahawalpur area pothohar area, thal area,and so on .

just imagine.... that even before creation of these provinces assembly members are fighting like dogs than what will happen when after division of punjab all its smaller parts will fight with each others on new borders....its a sure shot way to divide pakistan .CIA has hit the nail this time very successfully...and they are lucky that secular deviant ppp and its allies are in power who have agreed to divide pakistan for small benefits pomised to them by america and indian agencies

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
The division of Punjab "feeler" are aired and commercialized by MQM or
Urdu Speaking People. Their nefarious thinking governing this idea has two
motives:
a) With the division of Punjab, they will further capture the seats in Bureaucarcy by getting
fraudulent domiciles; as they had done in other existing provinces at the present;
b) This will pave the way for their own desire to divide Sind;

I say the tongues of those saying the division of Punjab should be routed
out. Our country does not need further divisions at all. Otherwise referendum must be
held in all four provinces (simultaneously) to ask their people if they wish to
divide their existing province into more provinces, no exception in all provinces
the referendum should be held. History and people of punjab will never forgive
those who for their own vested interests are bent upon to fragment the Province(s).
Alternatively, There should be only unicameral system in the country like
Portugal; This senate drama-bazi should be eliminated and also the provincial Assemblies.The
numbers of seats in unicameral can be increased. The President should be elected directly
on universally franchise (one person one vote basis). This dramaybazi should also be stopped.

drkjke

a punjabi guy i knew was saying today that punjab people were never fighters ,and non martial races always are doomed to die out and be extinct ,he was also saying that he fears that in year or so even his own home in punjab will become a new province!1 kanal in area!

moazzamniaz

I really dont think carving more Provinces or other adminstrative units will solve any problem.The real problem is corruption.Also the resources are not evenly distributed . At one time there used to be " Five year' plans developed by The Planning Commission.A survey of The whole Country was conducted and resources allocated accordingly which kept on happening till the time of Ayub Khan but was abandoned soon thereafter.Now for example a substantial part of Punjab budget is spent in and around Lahore which is very unfair.When Nawaz Sharif was CM of Punjab he got a bill passed from the Punjab Assembly that the entire development budget was placed at his disposal,very unfair indeed.He spent billions on that road between Lahore and Islamabad whereas other areas of the province were neglected.Somebody told me that funds are allocated thru annaual budgets to different deptts ( both provinces and fedral level) but adminstrative secretaries are verbally instructed not to approve spendings after certain limits.So whatever they do will not solve the problem.The core problems are corruption and wrong allocation of resources.It's simple maths...calculcate and add up figures.....Defence expenditure,interest on external and internal borrowings and massive corruption.......believe me you fill find the kitty empty.

کینیڈین بھائی، آپ کی بات سو فیصد درست ھے.نیا صوبہ بن بھی بھی گیا تو یہی وڈیرے اور جاگیر دار ہونگے اور یہی لوٹ مار ہو گی، رتی بھر کا فرق نہیں پڑنے والا.زیادہ سے زیادہ پھر تخت لاہور کی بجاۓ تخت ملتان کا نعرہ لگے گا. اور ڈی جی خان، بھکر، بہاولپور کے فنڈز ملتان میں لگیں گے. مسلہ یہ ھے کہ ایک طرف مفاد پرستوں اور وڈیروں کی پیپلز پارٹی ھے اور دوسری طرف مسلسل جنوبی پنجاب کے عوام کے فنڈز ہڑپ کرنے والی ن لیگ. اور تیسری طرف سادہ لوح عوام. اب یا تو جیسے آپنے کہا ویسے ہو جاۓ، لیکن کیا ایسا ہو گا؟؟؟؟؟؟ کبھی بھی نہیں. پی پی پی بھی اپنے مفاد کی خاطر تقسیم کی حامی ھے، اور ن لیگ تو اتنی بیوقوف کہ انہوں نے پچھلے تین سال میں بھی وہی شدید ناانصافی جاری رکھی. اسلئیے میں کیوں کسی سے اسکے حق یا مخالفت میں لڑتا پھروں. اگر کوئی میرے علاقے کا شخص مجھ سے پوچھے تو مجھے کوئی اعتراض نہیں، البتہ ساتھ ہی دبے الفاظ میں یہ ضرور بتا دوں گا کہ فائدہ کچھ نہیں ہونے والا

drkjke

one more dangerous thing.
just got news clipping from punjab assembly session today...raja ryaz of ppp today said in punjab assembly that lahore has looted south punjab and once we separate from takht lahore than multan and bahawalpurs roads will smell the same as lahores roads!
(he forgets to mention that in present government the ppp,s prime minsiter has allotted all govt jobs to his relatives in multan and he gave 48 billion ruppees package for multan and ignored the other poor areas of south punjab like dg khan altogether!lahores own roads are mostly broken at present,dont know how raja ryaz smells paris in his enemy "takht e lahore".remember that after creation of separate province south punjabs situation will deteriorate more,as its real exploiters are feudals of south punjab not so called takht lahore)

allah u akbar!!!i remember reading bangladesh history!same words like raja ryaz the bangaldeshi leader shaikh mujeeb said before bangaldesh separated from pakistan!!!!he said that he smells bangaldesh,s money on lahores roads which takht e lahore looted!!!!!and we want to separate now.

anyone here has any love for pakistan.in this forum?if yes than this is time to go out and save this country ...but first ask forgiveness from allah ,may be this is an azaab on you people for your war against islam in which you and your army helped america directly and indirectly,ask forgiveness from allah in this month of ramzan

Last edited: