The stupidity that is atheism

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It existence is a proof of God then what is a proof of the existence of God. If these things have creator called God then who is the creator of God?

If God came out of nothing then where he was before nothing? Who created nothingness?

God didn't have a beginning. This argument only applies to things that have a beginning.

The universe had a beginning and needed a cause.

Something that has no beginning is devoid of this constraint.

Also God is independent of this physical limitation, this constraint of time and physical reality as we know.

You would be surprised that Holy Quran mentions big bang. And for a long time science believed in another theory steady state theory which was against Holy Quran until recently we have proof that big bang is how universe came into being.

Here is a comprehensive answer to your question. Watch it if you have the guts to accept truth.

Steyn

The Greeks knew. The Romans Knews. The Norse knew. I can mention a few more people who knew.

I can mention my mother knows, my horse knows. My dog knows, my bacteria knows.

Two can play at this game of lies :D

lurker

Did you know the Holy Quran mention of the Pharaoh was exactly like they found it in recent history? How did the Holy Quran knew about Pharaoh body or was it known to Greeks today?
The Pharoahs used to mummify their bodies. Do you know who knew about this? Ptolemaic Greece. A Kingdom in .... Guess where? Egypt. :) That was 30BC.

lurker

I can mention my mother knows, my horse knows. My dog knows, my bacteria knows.

Two can play at this game of lies :D
Well... you can mention that. But I would have more leverage, because these guys have published literature from their time describing Sea voyages. And more importantly these were sea faring empires. So again the weight of credibility will fall in my favor. Look, you don't have to keep doing this; you can simply say you are a Believer and walk away. You can't be a Knower. I know that. You even Know that. Take the blue pill. End the story. Wake up and believe what you want to believe.

Liberal 000

God didn't have a beginning. This argument only applies to things that have a beginning.

The universe had a beginning and needed a cause.

Something that has no beginning is devoid of this constraint.

Also God is independent of this physical limitation, this constraint of time and physical reality as we know.

You would be surprised that Holy Quran mentions big bang. And for a long time science believed in another theory steady state theory which was against Holy Quran until recently we have proof that big bang is how universe came into being.

Here is a comprehensive answer to your question. Watch it if you have the guts to accept truth.

These are your beliefs nothing else. Anyway what was God doing all those years when there was nothing.

Liberal 000

There isn't a single contradiction in Holy Quran whereas in every other religion there are huge contradictions because a man made or corrupted book will have discrapancies.

All claim this and no-one is ready to accept contradictions

Steyn

The Pharoahs used to mummify their bodies. Do you know who knew about this? Ptolemaic Greece. A Kingdom in .... Guess where? Egypt. :) That was 30BC.

Dude, the Holy Quran mentions he was drowned!. He was drowned and preserved. It is like you avoid the point on purpose.

The miracle isn't that his body is preserved. The miracle is that he was drowned and he was preserved and the Holy Quran mentions it. This was not public knowledge.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/443500

Liberal 000

Dude the verse doesn't talk about vastness of sea. Are you blind or something like literally?

This is the translation of Sahih International

Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light.

unfathomable sea means vast sea sure.

which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds

Seriously, are you blind? It literally says that.. Let me bold it so you don't need glasses to see it

waves, upon which are waves

It is truly mind boggling how human mind can refuse things if it wants to.

Nobody knew that sea had internal waves. My God, how dumb are you? The video literally tells you that this fact wasn't known to mankind.

As for your history comment, isn't it interesting that when it comes to everything else history is sufficient proof for you but when it comes to Islam and religion, you deny everything.

Did you know the Holy Quran mention of the Pharaoh was exactly like they found it in recent history? How did the Holy Quran knew about Pharaoh body or was it known to Greeks today?

This is NOT a matter of blind faith dude. This is undeniably physical proof.

Do you have any idea what happens to a body in sea? Holy Quran said Pharaoh body will be saved as a Sign for people and Lo and Behold his body is still preserved and it's a medical mystery how. The researcher who wasn't even Muslim when he found SHOUTED that there is Allah when he found it.

How many proofs more do you want because this isn't even the start of the Quranic miracles.

Sahih International: Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light.
Pickthall: Or as darkness on a vast, abysmal sea. There covereth him a wave, above which is a wave, above which is a cloud. Layer upon layer of darkness. When he holdeth out his hand he scarce can see it. And he for whom Allah hath not appointed light, for him there is no light.
Yusuf Ali: Or (the Unbelievers' state) is like the depths of darkness in a vast deep ocean, overwhelmed with billow topped by billow, topped by (dark) clouds: depths of darkness, one above another: if a man stretches out his hands, he can hardly see it! for any to whom Allah giveth not light, there is no light!
Shakir: Or like utter darkness in the deep sea: there covers it a wave above which is another wave, above which is a cloud, (layers of) utter darkness one above another; when he holds out his hand, he is almost unable to see it; and to whomsoever Allah does not give light, he has no light.
Muhammad Sarwar: Or it (the deeds of the unbelievers) are like the darkness of a deep, stormy sea with layers of giant waves, covered by dark clouds. It is darkness upon darkness whereby even if one stretches out his hands he can not see them. One can have no light unless God gives him light.
Mohsin Khan: Or [the state of a disbeliever] is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light.
Arberry: or they are as shadows upon a sea obscure covered by a billow above which is a billow above which are clouds, shadows piled one upon another; when he puts forth his hand, wellnigh he cannot see it. And to whomsoever God assigns no light, no light has he

Plz at least come up with one translation.

Steyn

Well... you can mention that. But I would have more leverage, because these guys have published literature from their time describing Sea voyages. And more importantly these were sea faring empires. So again the weight of credibility will fall in my favor. Look, you don't have to keep doing this; you can simply say you are a Believer and walk away. You can't be a Knower. I know that. You even Know that. Take the blue pill. End the story. Wake up and believe what you want to believe.

SubhanAllah. Allah doesn't lie indeed.

It's miraculous the ignorance you produce in yourself.

Internal waves CAN NOT BE SEEN WITH NAKED EYES.

https://www.researchgate.net/post/D...are_internal_waves_in_the_seas_and_the_oceans

lurker

Dude, the Holy Quran mentions he was drowned!. He was drowned and preserved. It is like you avoid the point on purpose.

The miracle isn't that his body is preserved. The miracle is that he was drowned and he was preserved and the Holy Quran mentions it. This was not public knowledge.

What was the name of this Pharoah you are talking about? And you are saying his body was NOT mummified and he drowned and he was found "Preserved"? Give me some reference so I can read more about it.

Steyn

Plz at least come up with one translation.

What kind of moronic comment is that?

The Holy Quran language is Arabic and every translation no matter which language is it can't do justice to it. This is the reason why we Muslims learn Holy Quran in Arabic and consider the arabic superior because no other language can do justice to the language of Arabic.

Every human is different and will translate differently but the meaning is similar.

If i was bothered, i can translate your comments in Urdu in different ways and then find problems with it?.

Please stop trolling. I can see the insincerity in your comments and if that is your goal, please stop.

lurker

Internal waves CAN NOT BE SEEN WITH NAKED EYES.
But a "Wave upon a Wave" can be seen with the naked eye my friend. :) Read ALL the translations. I think what you guys did in trying to prove scientific knowledge of the Quran is a form of Blasphemy. :P But you can thank me I am not so hard on you. If I were a hardcore Muslim guy I'd be on you. lol.

Steyn

What was the name of this Pharoah you are talking about? And you are saying his body was NOT mummified and he drowned and he was found "Preserved"? Give me some reference so I can read more about it.

I linked you to the article. Read about MAURICE Bucaille who was the head researcher.

While the processors were busy making restoration to the mummy, their head (Maurice Bucaille) was thinking otherwise. He was trying to discover how this Pharaoh died when, late at night, he concluded his final analyses. The remains of the salt stuck in his body was a shining evidence that he had drowned and that his body was retrieved from the sea swiftly after he drowned; it was also obvious that they rushed to mummify his body so that his body would remain intact!! But Maurice Bucaille puzzled over a question: How did this body — to the exclusion of other mummified bodies of other ancient Egyptians — remain that intact although it was recovered from the sea?” Maurice was busy conducting a final report while thinking as to whether the pharaoh’s body was recovered from the sea and mummified immediately after he drowned. But one of his company whispered in his ear, saying “There is no need to rush about this issue, since the Muslims say that this Pharaoh did drown.” At first, he vehemently rejected this and did not believe it, citing that such a discovery would be reached only through sophisticated, modern and accurate computers. Another one accompanying him surprised him more when he told him that the Muslims’ Qur’an in which they believe narrates the story that says he drowned and that his body remained intact even after he drowned. He got more surprised and kept on asking” Where did the Muslims’ Qur’an quote these data from while the mummy was not discovered until 1898, i.e. about 200 years only, given that the Qur’an has been recited by Muslims for over 1400 years, and given also that until a few decades ago the entire mankind including Muslims did not know that the ancient Egyptians had mummified their pharaohs?

Maurice Bucaille stayed up all this night gazing at Pharaoh’s body, thinking deeply of what his fellow researcher told him about the Muslims’ Qur’an explicitly establishing that this body was recovered after drowning, while the Christians’ Gospel (Matthew and Luca) narrated only the story of Pharaoh when he was chasing Prophet Musa (peace be upon him) without mentioning the fate of his body at all.

Liberal 000

What kind of moronic comment is that?

The Holy Quran language is Arabic and every translation no matter which language is it can't do justice to it. This is the reason why we Muslims learn Holy Quran in Arabic and consider the arabic superior because no other language can do justice to the language of Arabic.

Every human is different and will translate differently but the meaning is similar.

If i was bothered, i can translate your comments in Urdu in different ways and then find problems with it?.

Please stop trolling. I can see the insincerity in your comments and if that is your goal, please stop.

Even Arabs writers in tafaseers have given different versions .It means even Arabs cannot understand Arabic

All those who translated Quran were well aware of Arabic. If non Arabs cannot understand Quran then Quran is not for non Arabs but only for Arabs .

Steyn

But a "Wave upon a Wave" can be seen with the naked eye my friend. :) Read ALL the translations. I think what you guys did in trying to prove scientific knowledge of the Quran is a form of Blasphemy. :p But you can thank me I am not so hard on you. If I were a hardcore Muslim guy I'd be on you. lol.

WOW. You're really ignorant and dishonest. You just can't find it in your heart to admit it right ? Something in your heart tells you that DO NOT accept it. Don't accept it. Isn't it?

Like i said in the beginning it isn't proof you seek. You just don't want to admit it.

I rest my case with this verse.

اور نہ ان لوگوں میں سے ہوں جنہوں نے اللہ تعالیٰ کی آیتوں کو جھٹلایا، کہیں آپ خساره پانے والوں میں سے نہ ہوجائیں

یقیناً جن لوگوں کے حق میں آپ کے رب کی بات ﺛابت ہوچکی ہے وه ایمان نہ ﻻئیں گے
گو ان کے پاس تمام نشانیاں پہنچ جائیں جب تک کہ وه دردناک عذاب کو نہ دیکھ لیں

Surah Yunus 95 - 97

You can't believe, it is physically impossible for you until you die and are met with Hellfire. I can bring you proofs after proofs and you can't believe it. You just can't.

But if i tell you that some dude in X century did something, you will believe it without thinking.

My advice to you is think about that. Think to yourself if you're intentionally rejecting God because you don't like the idea of God. Think as the Holy Quran says.

lurker

My dear friend Steyn . This "dramatic" narration of Maurice cannot be taken seriously. "Sat there looking at the body... Quranic quote kepting ringing in my head." This is not how proper empirical evidence is presented.

Anyhow. Its late in the night. My argument is not to shun what you believe in. Infact you can carry on believing what you believe and I respect you anyway. All I meant to demonstrate was that people who don't believe like you do are not idiots or stupid. Respect everyone and try hard to see things from their perspective before you start seeing it from your own. Its hard to do, but one should at least give it a shot. That's all.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well then. Now you know that no 2 people read a book the same way. ;) Which is actually true. Unless its a mathematical "proof". To me its as clear as day. To you its something else. And you want your version to be "The Law" of the Land. How can we reconcile? ;)

I am not refuting your version of it. I am just saying that I read it different and I don't see "evidence" here. I see a comparative example. The vastness of the deep sea is well recorded in Greek literature and even norse mythology. It wasn't a big secret in 600 AD.

It is amazing my friend that you have absolutely rightly interpretted the way a 1st century Aalim with no knowledge of modern science would have done this. Now imagine where do you stand today ? When science proves it that oceans have layers of waves, you need another mathematical proof ??? Steyn rightly said and i also mentioned that you dnt need a PROOF rather you need your own imaginitive kind of proof which no one on earth can provide you when your eyes n heart are closed. As ALLAH says that their hearts are sealed, they have eyes they can not see, ears with that they can not hear. Keep trying your luck with it, you never will make any sense. Your way of rejecting proof will take you no where.

Last edited:

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not an atheist. But I understand the intricacies of one and also the weakness of theists. What you ask is a philosophical question. Its not scientific. However, I can say you can goto his Tomb and dig up his grave. This may give you proof of a human buried there. But how can we prove this grave is Akbar's? Then we need to follow historical accounts and records. Even then it may not be possible to 100% prove this indeed is Akbar, but the corroborations and historical record may lend a high probability.

It's like the case of the Pharoahs that are being discovered today. Some had a recorded description of a deformity and therefore it was easy to put 2 and 2 together and say this is the guy. That assertion would have a high probability.

You simply failed to answer my friend. I asked you to define what is a proof for you ? You have not done that. Regarding historical accounts and dugging the grave and making it nearly 100 % possible of fact being true it self is a proof that you have no one definition here which is scientific. How will you scientifically test that evidence to prove the existence of Akbar ? Aristoltel ? Your great great great grand father ???
You believe in all three and you have no evidence but few accounts in the history isnt it ? Yet you believe. Your believe in so much you have no proof of. Strange :)
Lets first learn what a proof is and what will make something a fact. It is easy to label concept of GOD as if it is concept of unicorn or something. But your logics are a total failure and nothing more than an excuse to shy away from truth which is evident. There is no better evidence than this whole world that ALLAH has created it from nothing. Lastly you go your way and continue to enjoy in your wilderness. Cheers

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
It existence is a proof of God then what is a proof of the existence of God. If these things have creator called God then who is the creator of God?

If God came out of nothing then where he was before nothing? Who created nothingness?

Your understanding is poor my friend. Lets undertand this once for all so you do not confuse your self ever again. This world is a creation. GOD is not a creation so doesnot need a Creator. GOD is uncreated, beginingless, formless, spaceless, timeless, Immaterial, of who you have nothing of a sort. ( Wa Lam Yakul Lahoo Kufu wanAHAD ). So your question becomes a foolish one now. You are assuming GOD to be creation like the rest. So please corret your self and stop asking the questions which are product of a poor understanding of GOD and nothing else.

Let me clarify it once more in the whole context.

This world is a creation, it began to exist, so it was created out of nothing by One who is uncreated and has no beginning and no form. He is all powerful and has all the knowledge of creation. Lets not put forward questions relevent to creation only to an uncreated GOD now. Lets first figure out how did nothingness give birth to something and that minutest some thing lead to a formation of whole world of unknown lenth and width where you are asking silly questions. Hope it helps you understand it better.