The Saudi Royals Money Making Schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

@cheeko

cutting and pasting master you have posted the same post 100 times or more...and alhamdulillah i have answered to your article regarding Hadeeth of Najd....This Najd is infact "Iraq" which is also evident from the understanding of Sahaba please read again and again the following hadeeth..you dont need to paste the whole article...there were 14 different Najds at the time of Prophet Muhammad Sallal Laahu Alaih Wasallam and Iraq was one of the Najds as well as Najd of Saudia.

Read the following Hadeeth first:

Reported in al-Bukhaaree [Book of Trials, Chpt. 'The afflictions will come from the East' 9/166 no. 214 Eng. Trans]

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said,
"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from their appears the Horn of Satan."

Now Read the following Hadeeth:

Saheeh Muslim [4/1505 no.6943]

Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraaq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another..."

If you read all the Ahadeeth about Najd, East and Iraq you would come to know that wordings are almost same but in some Ahadeeth the word Najd is used and in some the word East and in some the word Iraq is used....so the combine understading of these Ahadeeth gives us the clear picture for NAJD as being Iraq.

Avoid showing unauthentic Hadees aur such bolo

The Chapter of Faith of Sahih Muslim

0084 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah observed: There have come the people of Yemen; they are tender of hearts, the belief is that of the Yemenites, the understanding (of the faith) is that of the Yemenites and sagacity is that of the Yemenites.

0085 Abu Huraira reported the same hadith which is transmitted to us by another chain of transmitters, e. g. Muhammad b. al-Muthanna, Ishaq b. Yusuf Azraq, Ibn 'Aun, etc.

0086 Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: There came to you the people from Yemen; they are tender of hearts and mild of feelings, the understanding is Yemenite, the sagacity is Yemenite.

0087 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) remarked: The summit of unbelief is towards the East and the pride and conceitedness is found among the owners of horses and camels who are rude and uncivil, people of the tents, and tranquillity is found among those who rear goats and sheep.

0088 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: The belief is among the Yemenites, and the unbelief is towards the East, and tranquillity is among those who rear goats and sheep, and pride and simulation is among the uncivil and rude owners of horses and camels.

0089 It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira: I heard the Messenger of Allah saying this: Pride and conceitedness is found among the uncivil owners of the camels and tranquillity is found among the owners of sheep and goats.

0090 The same hadith has been narrated by Zuhri with the same chain of authorities with the addition: The belief is among the Yemenites, the sagacity is that of the Yemenites.

0091 Abu Huraira said: I heard the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) saying: There came the people of Yemen, they are tender of feelings and meek of hearts. The belief is that of the Yemenites, the sagacity is that of the Yemenites, the tranquillity is among the owners of goats and sheep, and pride and conceitedness is among the uncivil owners of the camels, the people of the tents in the direction of sunrise.

0094 Shu'ba narrated the hadith as reported by Jarir with the same chain of narrators with this addition: Pride and conceitedness is among the owners of the camels and tranquillity and sobriety is found amongst the owners of sheep.

0095 It is reported on the authority of Jabir b. Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and, blessings be upon him) observed: The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.

'The Chapter of Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat)' of Sahih Muslim

2335 Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me or soon after me a group (of people) who would recite the Qar'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures. Ibn Samit (one of the narrators) said: I met Rafi' b. 'Amr Ghifari, the brother of Al-Hakam Ghifari and I said: What is this hadith that I heard from Abu Dharr, i. e. so and so? -and then I narrated that hadith to him and said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

2336 Yusair b. 'Amr reported that he inquired of Sahl b. Hunaif: Did you hear the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) making a mention of the Khwarij? He said: I heard him say (and he pointed with his hand towards the east) that these would be a people who would recite the Qur'an with their tongues and it would not go beyond their collar bones. They would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey.

2337 This hadith had been transmitted by Sulaiman Shaibani with the same chain of narrators (and the words are)," There would arise out of (this group) many a group"

2338 Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.

Sahih Bukhari Chapter 88

212 Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit (and pointed with his finger towards the East) and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out," or said, "..the side of the sun.."

213 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle while he was facing the East, saying, "Verily! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out."

214 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."

Malik Muwatta

Book 54:
Malik related to me from Abdullah ibn Dinar that Abdullah ibn Umar said, "I saw the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, pointing at the east and saying, 'The cause of dissension is here. The cause of dissension is here, from where the helpers of shaytan arise.' "

Book 54:
Malik related to me from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The head of kufr is towards the east. Boasting and price is among people who have horses and camels. The loud-voiced people are the people of tents (the Bedouins). Tranquillity is with the people who have sheep."

I will tell you some more Hadees which clear about Mudar and Rabia tribe and there subtribes like Bani Tamim. You want me to tell which Wahabee is from subtribe of Mudar or you find will yourself.

Sahih Bukhari chapter 55 number 600

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "O Allah! Save Aiyyash bin Abi Rabia (from the unjust treatment of the infidels). O Allah! Save Salama bin Hisham. O Allah! Send your Punishment on (the tribe of) Mudar. O Allah! Let them suffer from years (of drought) similar to that inflicted during the life-time of Joseph."

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 702

Narrated Abi Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "From this side from the east, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar."

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 719

Narrated Abu Bakra: Al-Aqra' bin Habis said to the Prophet "Nobody gave you the pledge of allegiance but the robbers of the pilgrims (i.e. those who used to rob the pilgrims) from the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina." (Ibn Abi Ya'qub is in doubt whether Al-Aqra' added. 'And Juhaina.') The Prophet said, "Don't you think that the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina (and also perhaps) Juhaina are better than the tribes of Bani Tamim, Bani Amir, Asad, and Ghatafan?" Somebody said, "They were unsuccessful and losers!" The Prophet said, "Yes, by Him in Whose Hands my life is, they (i.e. the former) are better than they (i.e. the latter)." Abu Huraira said, "(The Prophet said), '(The people of) Bani Aslam, Ghifar and some people of Muzaina (or some people of Juhaina or Muzaina) are better in Allah's Sight (or on the Day of Resurrection) than the tribes of Asad, Tamim, Hawazin and Ghatafan.' "

Sahih Bukhari chapter 54 number 413

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: Some people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet and he said (to them), "O Bani Tamim! rejoice with glad tidings." They said, "You have given us glad tidings, now give us something." On hearing that the color of his face changed then the people of Yemen came to him and he said, "O people of Yemen ! Accept the good tidings, as Bani Tamim has refused them." The Yemenites said, "We accept them. Then the Prophet started taking about the beginning of creation and about Allah's Throne. In the mean time a man came saying, "O 'Imran! Your she-camel has run away!'' (I got up and went away), but l wish I had not left that place (for I missed what Allah's Apostle had said).

Sahih Muslim chapter 1 number 83

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.

Many a times we meet ignorant wahabis in life who say that NAJD is Iraq. This statement ensures that the person has been reading Wahabi FABRICATED materials and has been brain washed by the wahabi speakers.

If one does not have interest in reading , please analyse these evidence.

FIRST PROOF

The etymological sense of the Arabic word najd, which means ‘high ground’. Again, a brief consultation of an atlas resolves this matter decisively. With the exception of present-day northern Iraq, which was not considered part of Iraq by any Muslim until the present century (it was called ‘al-Jazira’), Iraq is notably flat and low-lying, much of it even today being marshland, while the remainder, up to and well to the north of Baghdad, is flat, low desert or agricultural land. Najd, by contrast, is mostly plateau, culminating in peaks such as Jabal Tayyi’ (1300 metres), in the Jabal Shammar range.

SECOND PROOF

Medieval Islamic geographers contest this inherently strange thesis (see for instance Ibn Khurradadhbih, al-Masalik wa’l-mamalik [Leiden, 1887], 125; Ibn Hawqal, Kitab Surat al-ard [Beirut, 1968],18); and limit the northern extent of Najd at Wadi al-Rumma, or to the deserts to the south of al-Mada’in. There is no indication that the places in which the second wave of sedition arose, such as Kufa and Basra, were associated in the mind of the first Muslims with the term ‘Najd’. On the contrary, these places are in every case identified as lying within the land of Iraq.

THIRD PROOF

Even the briefest glimpse at a modern atlas will show that a straight line drawn to the east of al-Madina al-Munawwara does not pass anywhere near Iraq, but passes some distance to the south of Riyadh; that is to say, through the exact centre of Najd. The hadiths which speak of ‘the East’ in this context hence support the view that Najd is indicated, not Iraq.

The coordinates of Medinah is 2433N 03942E.
Najd/Riyadh is 2443N 04644E
Notice almost the same latitude of Najd/Riyadh and Medinah - i.e. 24xx.
The latitude of the towns in Iraq are 3040N (Basrah) and 3340N (Baghad).
Therefore Iraq is North or North-North East of Medinah rather East

saudi-arabia-map.gif
images

FOURTH PROOF

Here is a clear proof that our beloved prophet CLEARLY meant , knew and told that NAJD is DIFFERENT FROM IRAQ. Please Analyse this

Confirmation of this identification is easily located in the hadith literature, which contains numerous references to Najd, all of which clearly denote Central Arabia. To take a few examples out of many dozens: there is the hadith narrated by Abu Daud (Salat al-Safar, 15), which runs: ‘We went out to Najd with Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) until we arrived at Dhat al-Riqa‘, where he met a group from Ghatafan [a Najdite tribe].’ In Tirmidhi (Hajj, 57), there is the record of an encounter between the Messenger (s.w.s.) and a Najdi delegation which he received at Arafa (see also Ibn Maja, Manasik, 57). In no such case does the Sunna indicate that Iraq was somehow included in the Prophetic definition of ‘Najd’.

Further evidence can be cited from the cluster of hadiths which identify the miqat points for pilgrims. In a hadith narrated by Imam Nasa’i (Manasik al-Hajj, 22), ‘A’isha (r.a.) declared that ‘Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) established the miqat for the people of Madina at Dhu’l-Hulayfa, for the people of Syria and Egypt at al-Juhfa, for the people of Iraq at Dhat Irq, and for the people of Najd at Qarn, and for the Yemenis at Yalamlam.’ Imam Muslim (Hajj, 2) narrates a similar hadith: ‘for the people of Madina it is Dhu’l-Hulayfa - while on the other road it is al-Juhfa - for the people of Iraq it is Dhat Irq, for the people of Najd it is Qarn, and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.’

Book 007, Number 2666: Sahih Muslim

Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) as saying as he was asked about (the place for entering upon the) state of Ihram: I heard (and I think he carried it directly to the Apostle of Allah) him saying: For the people of Medina Dhu'l-Hulaifa is the place for entering upon the state of Ihram, and for (the people coming through the other way, i. e. Syria) it is Juhfa; for the people of Iraq it is Dbat al-'Irq; for the people uf Najd it is Qarn (al-Manazil) and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.

The following hadith is from Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Dinar:
Ibn ‘Umar said, “The Prophet fixed Qarn as the Miqat (for assuming the Ihram) for the people of Najd, and Al-Juhfa for the people of Sham, and Dhul-Hulaifa for the people of Medina.” Ibn ‘Umar added, “I heard this from the Prophet, and I have been informed that the Prophet said, ‘The Miqat for the Yemenites is Yalamlam.’ “When Iraq was mentioned, he said, “At that time it was not a Muslim country.” [Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 443]

Najd in the Hadith

There are many hadiths in which the Messenger (s.w.s.) praised particular lands. It is significant that although Najd is the closest of lands to Makka and Madina, it is not praised by any one of these hadiths. The first hadith cited above shows the Messenger’s willingness to pray for Syria and Yemen, and his insistent refusal to pray for Najd. And wherever Najd is mentioned, it is clearly seen as a problematic territory. Consider, for instance, the following noble hadith:

Amr ibn Abasa said: ‘Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) was one day reviewing the horses, in the company of Uyayna ibn Hisn ibn Badr al-Fazari. [...] Uyayna remarked: “The best of men are those who bear their swords on their shoulders, and carry their lances in the woven stocks of their horses, wearing cloaks, and are the people of the Najd.” But Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) replied: “You lie! Rather, the best of men are the men of the Yemen. Faith is a Yemeni, the Yemen of [the tribes of] Lakhm and Judham and Amila. [...] Hadramawt is better than the tribe of Harith; one tribe is better than another; another is worse [...] My Lord commanded me to curse Quraysh, and I cursed them, but he then commanded me to bless them twice, and I did so [...] Aslam and Ghifar, and their associates of Juhaina, are better than Asad and Tamim and Ghatafan and Hawazin, in the sight of Allah on the Day of Rising. [...] The most numerous tribe in the Garden shall be [the Yemeni tribes of] Madhhij and Ma’kul.’ (Ahmad ibn Hanbal and al-Tabarani, by sound narrators. Cited in Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, Majma‘ al-zawa’id wa manba‘ al-fawa’id [Cairo, 1352], X, 43).

But other hadiths in praise of other lands abound. For instance:

Umm Salama narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) gave the following counsel on his deathbed: ‘By Allah, I adjure you by Him, concerning the Egyptians, for you shall be victorious over them, and they will be a support for you and helpers in Allah’s path.’ (Tabarani, classed by al-Haythami as sahih [Majma‘, X, 63].) (For more on the merit of the Egyptians see Sahih Muslim, commentary by Imam al-Nawawi [Cairo, 1347], XVI, 96-7.)

Qays ibn Sa‘d narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) said: ‘Were faith to be suspended from the Pleiades, men from the sons of Faris [south-central Iran] would reach it.’ (Narrated in the Musnads of both Abu Ya‘la and al-Bazzar, classified as Sahih by al-Haythami. Majma‘, X, 64-5. See further Nawawi’s commentary to Sahih Muslim, XVI, 100.)

Allah’s Messenger said: ‘Tranquillity (sakina) is in the people of the Hijaz.’ (al-Bazzar, cited in Haythami, X, 53.)

On the authority of Abu’l-Darda (r.a.), the Messenger of Allah (s.w.s.) said: ‘You will find armies. An army in Syria, in Egypt, in Iraq and in the Yemen.’ (Bazzar and Tabarani, classified as sahih: al-Haythami, Majma‘, X, 58.) This constitutes praise for these lands as homes of jihad volunteers.

‘The angels of the All-Compassionate spread their wings over Syria.’ (Tabarani, classed as sahih: Majma‘, X, 60. See also Tirmidhi, commentary of Imam Muhammad ibn Abd al-Rahman al-Mubarakfuri: Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi bi-sharh Jami‘ al-Tirmidhi, X, 454; who confirms it as hasan sahih.)

Abu Hurayra narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s) said: ‘The people of Yemen have come to you. They are tenderer of heart, and more delicate of soul. Faith is a Yemeni, and wisdom is a Yemeni.’ (Tirmidhi, Fi fadl al-Yaman, no.4028. Mubarakfuri, X, 435, 437: hadith hasan sahih. On page 436 Imam Mubarakfuri points out that the ancestors of the Ansar were from the Yemen.)

‘The people of the Yemen are the best people on earth’. (Abu Ya‘la and Bazzar, classified as sahih. Haythami, X, 54-5.)

Allah’s Messenger (s) sent a man to one of the clans of the Arabs, but they insulted and beat him. He came to Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) and told him what had occurred. And the Messenger (s) said, ‘Had you gone to the people of Oman, they would not have insulted or beaten you.’ (Muslim, Fada’il al-Sahaba, 57. See Nawawi’s commentary, XVI, 98: ‘this indicates praise for them, and their merit.’)

The above hadiths are culled from a substantial corpus of material which records the Messenger (s.w.s.) praising neighbouring regions. Again, it is striking that although Najd was closer than any other, hadiths in praise of it are completely absent.

This fact is generally known, although not publicised, by Najdites themselves. It is clear that if there existed a single hadith that names and praises Najd, they would let the Umma know. In an attempt to circumvent or neutralise the explicit and implicit Prophetic condemnation of their province, some refuse to consider that the territorial hadiths might be in any way worthy of attention, and focus their comments on the tribal groupings who dwell in Najd.

A further hadith concerning Tamim runs as follows:

On the authority of Imran ibn Husayn (r.a.): ‘A group of Tamimites came to the Prophet (s.w.s.), and he said: “O tribe of Tamim! Receive good news!” “You promise us good news, so give us something [money]!” they replied. And his face changed. Then some Yemenis came, and he said: “O people of Yemen! Accept good news, even though the tribe of Tamim have not accepted it!” And they said: “We accept.” And the Prophet (s.w.s.) began to speak about the beginning of creation, and about the Throne.’ (Bukhari, Bab al-Khalq, 1.)

The harsh waywardness of the Tamimi mentality documented in the Qur’an and Hadith casts an interesting light on the personality of Abu Jahl, the arch-pagan leader of Quraysh. Abu Jahl, with his fanatical hatred of the Prophet (s.w.s.), must have been shaped by the Tamimi ethic in his childhood. His mother, Asma’ bint Mukharriba, was of the tribe of Tamim. (al-Jumahi, Tabaqat Fuhul al-Shu‘ara, ed. Mahmud Shakir [Cairo, 1952], p.123.) He also married the daughter of ‘Umayr ibn Ma‘bad al-Tamimi, by whom he had his son, predictably named Tamim. (Mus‘ab ibn Abdallah, Nasab Quraysh [Cairo, 1953], p.312.)

An attribute recurrently ascribed to the Tamimites in the hadith literature is that of misplaced zeal. When they finally enter Islam, they are associated with a fanatical form of piety that demands simple and rigid adherence, rather than understanding; and which frequently defies the established authorities of the religion. Imam Muslim records a narration from Abdallah ibn Shaqiq which runs: ‘Ibn Abbas once preached to us after the asr prayer, until the sun set and the stars appeared, and people began to say: “The prayer! The prayer!” A man of the Banu Tamim came up to him and said, constantly and insistently: “The prayer! The prayer!” And Ibn Abbas replied: “Are you teaching me the sunna, you wretch?”’ (Muslim, Salat al-Musafirin, 6.)

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@Such bolo:

You stay happy with the Saudi Royal familys small pittance that it gives in service to religion. Stay happy while these rulers aid and abett the military might of the USA by directly funneling millions in their military and media corporations which are used by the west to spread hate against Muslims.
You stay happy with the 7-8 daily conversions to Islam in KSA while the West continues its onslaught into the very fabric of our soceity attacking our way of life using the money provided by the Saudis.
Stay happy with the way they rule with an iron fist while those who oppose their ways from within their country, no matter how pious these opponents are get killed or tortured.
Stay happy and see how these stooges fall as they are falling all across the region.

moazzamniaz

ویسے یہ بات میں پہلے ہی واضح کرچکا ہوں کے اکثر وہ بیشتر لوگ سعودی حکمرانوں کے خلاف انکے عقیدے کی وجہ سے ہی تنقید کرتے ہیں اگر آپ کو یقین نہیں آتا تو اسی تھریڈ کے پہلے پیج پر موجود کچھ ممبرز کی پوسٹ پڑھ لیں...میرا کہنا ہے کے ہم خود آگ میں جل رہے ہیں مگر کیوں ہم اپنے بجاے سعودی حکمرانوں کو ڈسکس کرتے ہیں، ہمارے اکثر بھائی سعودی حکو مت کے خاتمے کی باتیں کرتے ہیں...یہ لوگ انڈیا، برازیل، سرلنکا کی حکومتوں کے ہٹنے کی بات تو نہیں کرتے کیا ووہان دودھ کی نہریں بہ رہے ہیں؟؟؟؟؟...بات بلکل واضح ہے اور وہ ہے دل کے اندر موجود بغض....سعودی عوام اپنے حکمرانوں سے کتنا خوش ہیں یہ وہی جانتے ہیں...ہم اپنے حکمرانوں سے کتنا خوش یہ ہم جانتے ہیں..میں سمجھتا ہوں کے ہمیں اپنی ڈوبتی کشتی کو بچانے کی فکر کرنی چاہیے اور جن ممالک میں اچھی باتیں ہیں انھیں اپنانے کی کوشش کرنی چاہیے اور بےجا سعودی حکمرانوں کی ٹانگیں کھینچنے سے گریز...میں یہ تسلیم کرتا ہوں کے مجھے سعودی عرب کے علما اور عوام سے بلخصوص محبّت ہے اور اس کی وجہ میرا دین کا رشتہ ہے اور انکا توحید کا علم بلند کرنا ہے .....مگر پھر بھی میں سمجھتا ہوں کے پاکستان کے لوگوں کو اپنی فکر کرتے ہووے اپنی اصلاح پر زور دینا چاہیے...پاکستان کو اللہ اپنی حفاظت میں رکھے اور یہاں موجود لوگوں کو عقل سلیم عطا فرماے...آمین

اگر پاکستانیوں نے بروقت اپنی سوچ کو نہ بدلہ تو یاد رکھیں وقت کم ہے اور مقابلہ سخت...ہمیں اتحاد اور اتفاق اور مثبت سوچ کی ضرورت ہے...تعصب، بغض، فرقہ پرستی، قوم پرستی، قبر پرستی ہمیں لے ڈوبےگی...ہم دوسروں پر تنقید کا حق نہیں رکھتے جب تک کے ہم خود ایک دلدل میں پھنسے ہووے ہوں....سعودی حکمرانوں کو غاصب اور ظالم کہنے کا ہمیں حق نہیں ایسا کہنا ہماری ذہنی پستی ہے اور دوسرے معنوں میں ایک شکست خوردہ قوم کی نشانی...ہمیں اپنی خامیوں کو دیکھنا ہوگا...سعودی حکمران ہم پہ نہیں اپنے عوام پی حکومت کرتے ہیں اور آیا انکے عوام خوش ہیں یا نہیں یہ انکا مسلہ ہے....ت مجھے افسوس ہے مغرب میں رہنے والے پاکستانیوں پہ جو مغرب میں رہ کر پاکستان کی فکر کرنے کے بجاے سعودیہ پر تنقید مغرب کا چشمہ لگا کے کرتے ہیں...اللہ انھیں ہدایت دے

١- میرے محترم بھائی، جیسا کہ میں نے پہلے بھی بتایا کہ میں شیعہ، دیوبندی، اہل حدیث اور بریلوی مسلمان بھائیوں کو ایک جیسا مسلمان ہی سمجھتا ہوں، اسلئیے مجھے کسی کے عقیدے پر کوئی رتی بھر بھی اعتراض نہیں ہے(سواے چند عقائد کے کہ جن سے کسی دوسرے انسان کی دلی، مالی یا جانی حق تلفی ہوتی ہے). میں ناصرف اپنے ان سب مسلمان بھائیوں کے مذہبی عقائد کا احترام کرتا ہوں ، بلکہ ہر فرقے کے تفرقہ پرست مذہبی شخصیات اورظالم حکمران اشرافیہ کو چھوڑ کر سب سے محبت بھی کرتا ہوں. اسلئیے میری تنقید کو کبھی بھی فرقہ پرستی کے ساتھ نہ جوڑئیے گا

٢- اب آپ کے دلائل کے مطابق تو ان سعودی حکمرانوں کو بھی دوسرے اسلامی ممالک میں مداخلت نہیں کرنی چاہیے. تو پھر یہ "ریالی فساد" پاکستان میں کس لیے؟؟؟ جو چیز انکے اپنے ملک میں جائز نہیں، وہ پاکستان میں کیونکر جائز ہے؟؟؟؟ آپکو معلوم ہے کہ اس سعودی فنڈڈ فساد میں صرف کشمیر میں ہی کتنے غریبوں کے بچے زبحہ ہو چکے ہیں؟؟؟ شاید اسی ہزار کے لگ بھگ. سوا لاکھ کشمیری الگ سے ہیں

٣- عیدی امین سے لیکر زین العابدین علی تک ہر سفاک، ظالم، کرپٹ مسلم ڈکٹیٹر کو سعودیہ ہی کیوں پناہ دیتا ہے؟؟؟؟ سعودیہ ان ڈکٹیٹروں کے ملک کی عوام کی راے کا احترام
کیوں نہیں کرتا؟؟؟

٤- اسلام کے
سارے نام نہاد ٹھیکیداروں کا "نیل سے لیکر تابخاک کاشغر" والا موقف سعودیہ کے معاملے پر کیوں یک دم ہوا میں تحلیل ہو جاتا ہے؟؟؟ اس نظر سے دیکھا جائے تو ہر مسلم ملک کی کسی بھی قدرتی دولت پر سب مسلمانوں کا حق ہے. اور یھاں سارے مسلمانوں کو تو چھوڑیے، آپ تو سعودی عوام کو بھی یہ حق دینے کیلیے تیار نہیں؟؟؟؟؟ آپ نے اسکا واحد مختار ہی امریکہ کے ان چمچوں کو بنا ڈالا

٥- مصری عوام کی ڈکٹیٹر کے خلاف حالیہ جدوجہد پر سعودی شاہی علماء کا فتویٰ اور شاہ عبداللہ کا بیان کس لیے؟؟؟ شاہ عبداللہ کو کس نے مصری عوام کے خلاف "عبداللہ دیوانہ" بننے کا مشورہ دیا تھا؟؟؟

تو میرے بھائی، جس دن یہ دوسرے ممالک میں مداخلت بند کر دینگے تو شاید میں بھی تنقید کرنا چھوڑ دوں. اور میں اپنے سعودی بھائیوں کی راے کا احترام کرتا ہوں، اور آپکے بقول تو پھر انکو کوئی خطرہ بھی نہیں ہونا چاہیے!!!!. بھر حال میری تنقیدکو کبھی بھی فرقہ ورانہ تناظر میں نہ دیکھئے گا. شکریہ

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets see how the Egyptians threw the Saudi Imams fatwa in the dustbin

(Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's top Islamic scholar condemned anti-government protests in Egypt, Tunisia and elsewhere as a plot by enemies of Islam to spread instability, Saudi newspapers said on Saturday. Hundreds of thousands of Egyptians marched peacefully in Cairo on Friday to demand an end to President Hosni Mubarak's 30-year rule, but no end to the confrontation was in sight as the unrest entered its 12th day.

Top oil exporter Saudi Arabia has said it is worried that the unrest might lead to instability in Egypt, its main Arab ally. King Abdullah called Mubarak to express his support, Saudi state media said on January 29.

The protests in Egypt, Tunisia and other countries are plots by enemies of Islam to break up Arab Muslim nations, Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul-Aziz Al al-Sheikh, who is close to Saudi government thinking, was quoted as saying.

such bolo

@chekoo

One simple hadeeth of Saheeh Muslim is enough to answer the whole long article of yours:

Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraaq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another..."

حدثنا عبد الله بن عمر بن أبان وواصل بن عبد الأعلى وأحمد بن عمر الوكيعي واللفظ لابن أبان قالوا حدثنا ابن فضيل عن أبيه قال سمعت سالم بن عبد الله بن عمر يقول يا أهل العراق ما أسألكم عن الصغيرة وأركبكم للكبيرة سمعت أبي عبد الله بن عمر يقول
MEDIA-H1.GIF
سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول إن الفتنة تجيء من هاهنا وأومأ بيده نحو المشرق من حيث يطلع قرنا الشيطان وأنتم يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض وإنما قتل موسى الذي قتل من - ص 2230 - آل فرعون خطأ فقال الله عز وجل له
MEDIA-B2.GIF
وقتلت نفسا فنجيناك من الغم وفتناك فتونا
MEDIA-B1.GIF
MEDIA-H2.GIF
قال أحمد بن عمر في روايته عن سالم لم يقل سمعت

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Page.aspx?pageid=192&BookID=25&PID=5244

such bolo

@moaazzamniaz
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

ویسے سعودی حکمرانوں سے اتنی دشمنی کا ہمیں کچھ حاصل نہیں...آپ سے میں پہلے ہی کہ چکا ہوں کے سعودی حکمران پاکستان پی حکومت نہیں کرتے بلکے اپنے سعودی عوام پی کرتے ہیں...اگر تو یہ بات ثابت ہوجائی کے سعودی حکمران کشمیر کے معاملے میں یا کسی اور معاملے میں براہ راست ملوث ہیں تو پھر تو یہ ہمارا معاملہ بن جاتا ہے کے ہم یا تو انکی مخالفت کریں یا حمایت مگر میرے خیال میں یہ صرف عوامی باتیں ہیں انکا حقیقت سے کوئی تعلق نہیں. دراصل ہم ایک ایسی قوم بن چکے ہیں جسے اپنے سارے مسئلوں کی جڑ امریکا یا سعودیہ یا ہندوستان میں نظر آتی ہے...بھائی ہمیں اس ذہنی خلفشار سے نکلنا پڑیگا...سعودیہ کی خارجہ پالیسی ہم نہیں سعودی حکمران بنائیںگے اور یہ انکا مسئلہ ہے کے کسے پناہ دیں کسے نہ دیں اور انھیں کن خطرات کا سامنا ہے اور کون انکا دوست ہے اور کون دشمن یہ انکے سوچنے کی بات ہے...بات یہ ہے کے ہم اس وقت ڈوب رہے ہیں اور حیرت ہے کے دوسروں کی کشتیوں میں خامیاں ڈھونڈھ رہے ہیں...بھائی صاحب عقل کے ناخن لیں ...وقت گزر رہا ہے پاکستان اس وقت ایک بم کی طرح ہے جو کسی بھی وقت پھٹ سکتا ہے...ہمارے اھم مسلے یہ ہیں

دہشت گردی
کرپشن
بے روزگاری
فرقہ پرستی
قبر پرستی
شخصیات پرستی
منہگائی
قوم پرستی
صوبائیت
وغیرہ وغیرہ

ایک طویل لسٹ ہے جو شاید یہاں بیان نہ ہوسکے
کیا ان مسئلوں کا ذمدارسعودیہ ہے؟؟؟

moazzamniaz

@such bolo

بھائی، کیا میں نے یہ کہیں لکھا ہے کہ سعودیہ سب مسلوں کا ذمہ دار ہے؟؟؟ میں نے تو صرف اتنا بتایا ہے کہ ہر مسلمان اور انسان کو سعودی حکمرانوں کے غلط کاموں پر تنقید کا حق ہے. اور آپ نے کشمیری جہاد کے علاوہ دوسرے نقاط کا جواب نہیں دیا

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
@chekoo

One simple hadeeth of Saheeh Muslim is enough to answer the whole long article of yours:

حدثنا عبد الله بن عمر بن أبان وواصل بن عبد الأعلى وأحمد بن عمر الوكيعي واللفظ لابن أبان قالوا حدثنا ابن فضيل عن أبيه قال سمعت سالم بن عبد الله بن عمر يقول يا أهل العراق ما أسألكم عن الصغيرة وأركبكم للكبيرة سمعت أبي عبد الله بن عمر يقول
MEDIA-H1.GIF
سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول إن الفتنة تجيء من هاهنا وأومأ بيده نحو المشرق من حيث يطلع قرنا الشيطان وأنتم يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض وإنما قتل موسى الذي قتل من - ص 2230 - آل فرعون خطأ فقال الله عز وجل له
MEDIA-B2.GIF
MEDIA-B1.GIF
MEDIA-H2.GIF

Stop maing fun of the Last Messenger peace be upon him by quoting unauthentic Hadees. Even a class two child knows that at the east of Medinah is Najd. Iraq is not at the east. The article in my post number 41 explains every thing with logic and evidence from numerous authentic Hadees. You cannot hide the truth by telling lies.

And say: "Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish." [17:81]

Try googling the tribe of Mudar. Bani Tamim is a sub tribe of Mudar tribe. The Saudi king is from the clan of Saud which is from the Bani Tamim.

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 702

Narrated Abi Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "From this side from the east, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar."

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 719

Narrated Abu Bakra: Al-Aqra' bin Habis said to the Prophet "Nobody gave you the pledge of allegiance but the robbers of the pilgrims (i.e. those who used to rob the pilgrims) from the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina." (Ibn Abi Ya'qub is in doubt whether Al-Aqra' added. 'And Juhaina.') The Prophet said, "Don't you think that the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina (and also perhaps) Juhaina are better than the tribes of Bani Tamim, Bani Amir, Asad, and Ghatafan?" Somebody said, "They were unsuccessful and losers!" The Prophet said, "Yes, by Him in Whose Hands my life is, they (i.e. the former) are better than they (i.e. the latter)." Abu Huraira said, "(The Prophet said), '(The people of) Bani Aslam, Ghifar and some people of Muzaina (or some people of Juhaina or Muzaina) are better in Allah's Sight (or on the Day of Resurrection) than the tribes of Asad, Tamim, Hawazin and Ghatafan.' "

Sahih Bukhari chapter 54 number 413

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: Some people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet and he said (to them), "O Bani Tamim! rejoice with glad tidings." They said, "You have given us glad tidings, now give us something." On hearing that the color of his face changed then the people of Yemen came to him and he said, "O people of Yemen ! Accept the good tidings, as Bani Tamim has refused them." The Yemenites said, "We accept them. Then the Prophet started taking about the beginning of creation and about Allah's Throne. In the mean time a man came saying, "O 'Imran! Your she-camel has run away!'' (I got up and went away), but l wish I had not left that place (for I missed what Allah's Apostle had said).

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.

Last edited:

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی میری سعودی عوام اور علما سے محبت کی سب سے بڑی وجہ انکا مکّہ اور مدینہ کی سرزمین کو میلوں، ٹھیلوں، مزاروں، مجاوروں، ملنگوں، قوالیوں، چرسیوں، گدی نشینوں، بھنگڑے ڈالنے والوں، عرسوں، چادروں، بابوں اور پیروں سے پاک رکھنا ہے.....اگر مدینہ منورہ پہ گیلانی اور زرداری جیسے قبروں کے دلدادہ حکمرانوں کا راج ہوتا تو سوچیں کیا نہیں ہوتا...مسجد نبوی کی ایک جانب قوالی ہورہی ہوتی اور اس پر ملنگ ناچ رہے ہوتے اور کوئی پادری قسم کا آدمی اپنے آگے سجدے کروارہا ہوتا اور تالیاں بجا رہا ہوتا...اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر پر چادریں چڑھائی جارہی ہوتیں...سجدے ہوتے...دھاگے، جھولے، چراغ چڑھاوے چڑھاے جا رہے ہوتے....چرسی ملنگ مجاور اور گدی نشین مسجد نبوی میں براجمان ہوتے...نعوذ باللہ... یہ اللہ کا بہت بڑا احسان ہے کہ اللہ کے بنی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر مبارک کو ان سب بدعات اور خرافات سے پاک رکھنا، جنت البقیع کو اونچی قبروں سے پاک کرنا اور تمام قبروں کو حدیث کے مطابق برابر کرنا جیسے عظیم کام اللہ نے سعودی حکمرانوں اور آل سعود سے لیے...بس یہی وہ واحد نکتہ ہے جو مجھے انکی محدود اور مشروط حمایت پہ مجبور کرتا ہے...الحمدللہ

نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کا ارشاد ہے

{ اللہم لا تجعل قبری و ثنا لعن اللہ قوما اتخذو قبور انبیاءھم مساجد**
" اے اللہ! میری قبر کو بت نہ بنانا (کہ اس کی عبادت کی جائے) اللہ تعالی کی لعنت برسے ایسی قوم پر جنہوں نے اپنے انبیاء کی قبروں پر مسجدیں بنائيں"
مسند حمیدی:1025- مسند احمد: 2/246- عبدالرزاق:8/464

ابی الہیاج اسدیؒ نے کہا کہ مجھے سیدنا علیؓ بن ابی طالب نے فرمایا
کیا میں تمہیں اس کام پر مامور نہ کروں جس پر مجھے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم نے بھیجا؟
وہ یہ ہے کہ
تم کوئی تصریر ومجسمہ نہ جھوڑنا مگر اسے مٹا دو۔ اور نہ ہی کوئی اونچی قبر سوائے کہ اسے برابر کردو۔

رواہ مسلم فی کتاب الجنائز

Last edited:

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی میری سعودی عوام اور علما سے محبت کی سب سے بڑی وجہ انکا مکّہ اور مدینہ کی سرزمین کو میلوں، ٹھیلوں، مزاروں، مجاوروں، ملنگوں، قوالیوں، چرسیوں، گدی نشینوں، بھنگڑے ڈالنے والوں، عرسوں، چادروں، بابوں اور پیروں سے پاک رکھا ہے.....اگر مدینہ منورہ پہ گیلانی اور زرداری جیسے قبروں کے دلدادہ حکمرانوں کا راج ہوتا تو سوچیں کیا نہیں ہوتا...مسجد نبوی کی ایک جانب قوالی ہورہی ہوتی اور اس پر ٢ ملنگ ناچ رہے ہوتے اور کوئی پادری قسم کا آدمی اپنے آگے سجدے کروارہا ہوتا اور تالیاں بجا رہا ہوتا...اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر پر چادریں چڑھائی جارہی ہوتیں...سجدے ہوتے...دھاگے، جھولے، چراغ چڑھاوے چڑھاے جا رہے ہوتے....چرسی ملنگ مجاور اور گدی نشین مسجد نبوی میں براجمان ہوتے...اللہ کے بنی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر مبارک کو ان سب بدعت اور خرافات سے پاک رکھنا، جنت البقیع کو اونچی قبروں سے پاک کرنا اور تمام قبروں کو حدیث کے مطابق برابر کرنا اور یہ سب کام اللہ نے سعودی حکمرانوں اور آل سعود سے لیا...بس یہی وہ واحد نکتہ ہے جو مجھے انکی محدود اور مشروط حمایت پہ مجبور کرتا ہے...الحمدللہ

" اے اللہ! میری قبر کو بت نہ بنانا (کہ اس کی عبادت کی جائے) اللہ تعالی کی لعنت برسے ایسی قوم پر جنہوں نے اپنے انبیاء کی قبروں پر مسجدیں بنائيں"

The topic is Saudi Royals money making schemes. For this issue post another thread.

moazzamniaz

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی میری سعودی عوام اور علما سے محبت کی سب سے بڑی وجہ انکا مکّہ اور مدینہ کی سرزمین کو میلوں، ٹھیلوں، مزاروں، مجاوروں، ملنگوں، قوالیوں، چرسیوں، گدی نشینوں، بھنگڑے ڈالنے والوں، عرسوں، چادروں، بابوں اور پیروں سے پاک رکھا ہے.....اگر مدینہ منورہ پہ گیلانی اور زرداری جیسے قبروں کے دلدادہ حکمرانوں کا راج ہوتا تو سوچیں کیا نہیں ہوتا...مسجد نبوی کی ایک جانب قوالی ہورہی ہوتی اور اس پر ٢ ملنگ ناچ رہے ہوتے اور کوئی پادری قسم کا آدمی اپنے آگے سجدے کروارہا ہوتا اور تالیاں بجا رہا ہوتا...اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر پر چادریں چڑھائی جارہی ہوتیں...سجدے ہوتے...دھاگے، جھولے، چراغ چڑھاوے چڑھاے جا رہے ہوتے....چرسی ملنگ مجاور اور گدی نشین مسجد نبوی میں براجمان ہوتے...اللہ کے بنی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر مبارک کو ان سب بدعت اور خرافات سے پاک رکھنا، جنت البقیع کو اونچی قبروں سے پاک کرنا اور تمام قبروں کو حدیث کے مطابق برابر کرنا اور یہ سب کام اللہ نے سعودی حکمرانوں اور آل سعود سے لیا...بس یہی وہ واحد نکتہ ہے جو مجھے انکی محدود اور مشروط حمایت پہ مجبور کرتا ہے...الحمدللہ

برادر، آپ ان کو اس بات پر اگر ہر غلط کام کا لائسنس دینے کیلیے تیار ہیں تو مجھے کوئی اعتراض نہیں. لیکن مسلم دنیا کی اکثریت اس بات پر تیار نہیں. یہ ایسے ہی ہے کہ جیسے قذافی کہہ رہا تھا کہ کیونکہ اس پر امریکی حملہ ہوا تھا اسلئیے اب اس کو ہزاروں نہتے مظاہرین کو مارنے کا لائسنس حاصل ہے. میرا مشورہ ہے کہ حکمرانوں کے عقائد اور فرقوں کو الگ رکھیں اور ان کے غلط یا صحیح کاموں پر تنقید کو بالکل الگ. اللہ پاک کا دین کسی کی مرہوں منت نہیں، اور نہ ہی اسکے لیے کوئی ناگزیر ہے. انکے کالے کرتوتوں کے دفاع کیلیے اسلام کی ڈھال استعمال نہ کریں

such bolo

@chekoo

MEDIA-H1.GIF
MEDIA-B2.GIF
MEDIA-B1.GIF
MEDIA-H2.GIF

@cheeko

The Hadeeth I have quoted is from Saheeh Muslim and I have also given arabic text as well as search link....you can check the same hadeeth from the copy of saheeh muslim you might have.. I have checked with my copy and alhamdulillah the hadeeth is there.....before posting and commenting you must research...Do you think hadeeth of saheeh muslim is unauthantic??? Are you in your senses???

such bolo

برادر، آپ ان کو اس بات پر اگر ہر غلط کام کا لائسنس دینے کیلیے تیار ہیں تو مجھے کوئی اعتراض نہیں. لیکن مسلم دنیا کی اکثریت اس بات پر تیار نہیں. یہ ایسے ہی ہے کہ جیسے قذافی کہہ رہا تھا کہ کیونکہ اس پر امریکی حملہ ہوا تھا اسلئیے اب اس کو ہزاروں نہتے مظاہرین کو مارنے کا لائسنس حاصل ہے. میرا مشورہ ہے کہ حکمرانوں کے عقائد اور فرقوں کو الگ رکھیں اور ان کے غلط یا صحیح کاموں پر تنقید کو بالکل الگ. اللہ پاک کا دین کسی کی مرہوں منت نہیں، اور نہ ہی اسکے لیے کوئی ناگزیر ہے. انکے کالے کرتوتوں کے دفاع کیلیے اسلام کی ڈھال استعمال نہ کریں

میں بار بار اپنی بات دہرانا نہیں چاہتا، میں پہلے ہی کہ چکا ہوں کے میری حمایت محدود اور مشروط ہے ......میرے دو مدے ہیں

سعودی حکمرانوں کا اپنے عوام سے رشتہ کتنا مضبوط ہے ہم نہیں جانتے اس اور نہ ہی یہ ہمارے بحث کا موضوع ہوسکتا ہے کیوں کے ہم انتہائی خطرناک صورتحال میں رہ رہے ہیں، ہمارے گھر میں آگ ہے اور ہم دوسروں کے گھر کے رنگ پہ اعتراض کر رہے ہیں.... ہمارا ملک دو ٹکڑے ہوچکا ہے اور ہم سدھرنے کے بجاے مزید دلدل میں پھنس رہے ہیں ...ہمیں اپنی فکر کرنے کی ضرورت ہے

دوسرا مدا یہ کے سعودی حکمران ہمارے یا دیگر حکمرانوں سے لاکھ درجے بہتر ہیں...ہاں فرشتے نہیں......میں انکی ان اچھائیوں کا تذکرہ ضرور کرونگا جو درحقیقت ہمارے دین کے لئے فائدہ مند ہیں

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
@cheeko

The Hadeeth I have quoted is from Saheeh Muslim and I have also given arabic text as well as search link....you can check the same hadeeth from the copy of saheeh muslim you might have.. I have checked with my copy and alhamdulillah the hadeeth is there.....before posting and commenting you must research...Do you think hadeeth of saheeh muslim is unauthantic??? Are you in your senses???

That Hadees is unauthentic and is invalid as it contradicts the numerous valid Hadees of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

People of Iraq didnt live in tents in that time. Instead Najdi bedouins lived in tents.

The Chapter of Faith of Sahih Muslim

0084 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah observed: There have come the people of Yemen; they are tender of hearts, the belief is that of the Yemenites, the understanding (of the faith) is that of the Yemenites and sagacity is that of the Yemenites.

0085 Abu Huraira reported the same hadith which is transmitted to us by another chain of transmitters, e. g. Muhammad b. al-Muthanna, Ishaq b. Yusuf Azraq, Ibn 'Aun, etc.

0086 Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: There came to you the people from Yemen; they are tender of hearts and mild of feelings, the understanding is Yemenite, the sagacity is Yemenite.

0087 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) remarked: The summit of unbelief is towards the East and the pride and conceitedness is found among the owners of horses and camels who are rude and uncivil, people of the tents, and tranquillity is found among those who rear goats and sheep.

0088 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: The belief is among the Yemenites, and the unbelief is towards the East, and tranquillity is among those who rear goats and sheep, and pride and simulation is among the uncivil and rude owners of horses and camels.

0089 It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira: I heard the Messenger of Allah saying this: Pride and conceitedness is found among the uncivil owners of the camels and tranquillity is found among the owners of sheep and goats.

0090 The same hadith has been narrated by Zuhri with the same chain of authorities with the addition: The belief is among the Yemenites, the sagacity is that of the Yemenites.

0091 Abu Huraira said: I heard the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) saying: There came the people of Yemen, they are tender of feelings and meek of hearts. The belief is that of the Yemenites, the sagacity is that of the Yemenites, the tranquillity is among the owners of goats and sheep, and pride and conceitedness is among the uncivil owners of the camels, the people of the tents in the direction of sunrise.

0094 Shu'ba narrated the hadith as reported by Jarir with the same chain of narrators with this addition: Pride and conceitedness is among the owners of the camels and tranquillity and sobriety is found amongst the owners of sheep.

0095 It is reported on the authority of Jabir b. Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and, blessings be upon him) observed: The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.

'The Chapter of Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat)' of Sahih Muslim

2335 Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me or soon after me a group (of people) who would recite the Qar'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures. Ibn Samit (one of the narrators) said: I met Rafi' b. 'Amr Ghifari, the brother of Al-Hakam Ghifari and I said: What is this hadith that I heard from Abu Dharr, i. e. so and so? -and then I narrated that hadith to him and said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

2336 Yusair b. 'Amr reported that he inquired of Sahl b. Hunaif: Did you hear the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) making a mention of the Khwarij? He said: I heard him say (and he pointed with his hand towards the east) that these would be a people who would recite the Qur'an with their tongues and it would not go beyond their collar bones. They would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey.

2337 This hadith had been transmitted by Sulaiman Shaibani with the same chain of narrators (and the words are)," There would arise out of (this group) many a group"

2338 Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.

Last edited:

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں بار بار اپنی بات دہرانا نہیں چاہتا، میں پہلے ہی کہ چکا ہوں کے میری حمایت محدود اور مشروط ہے ......میرے دو مدے ہیں

سعودی حکمرانوں کا اپنے عوام سے رشتہ کتنا مضبوط ہے ہم نہیں جانتے اس اور نہ ہی یہ ہمارے بحث کا موضوع ہوسکتا ہے کیوں کے ہم انتہائی خطرناک صورتحال میں رہ رہے ہیں، ہمارے گھر میں آگ ہے اور ہم دوسروں کے گھر کے رنگ پہ اعتراض کر رہے ہیں.... ہمارا ملک دو ٹکڑے ہوچکا ہے اور ہم سدھرنے کے بجاے مزید دلدل میں پھنس رہے ہیں ...ہمیں اپنی فکر کرنے کی ضرورت ہے

دوسرا مدا یہ کے سعودی حکمران ہمارے یا دیگر حکمرانوں سے لاکھ درجے بہتر ہیں...ہاں فرشتے نہیں......میں انکی ان اچھائیوں کا تذکرہ ضرور کرونگا جو درحقیقت ہمارے دین کے لئے فائدہ مند ہیں

Apni fikar ka isi say andaza laga lo keh tum ne abhi tak 387 posts kiey hain jab se account banaya hai aur is mein se kitne Pakistan ki behtari ke liey hain aur kitne fazool kamon ke liey

May Allah guide you to the right path Ameen.

moazzamniaz

Bro, i dont agree with ur views completely but i deeply respect ur opinion. And thanx for a nice discussion.

such bolo

@cheeko

تمہاری تسلی کے لئے بریلوی مکتبہ فکر کی اپنی کتاب سے میری پہلے پیش کی گیئ حدیث کا اردو ترجمہ....کیا اب بھی نہ مانو گے؟؟؟

ابن عمر ابن ابان واصل عبدالاعلی احمد بن عمر وکیع بن ابان حضرت ابن فضیل اپنے والد سے روایت کرتے ہیں کہ میں نے سالم بن عبد اللہ بن عمرو رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ سے سنا انہوں نے کہا

اے اہل عراق میں تم سے چھوٹے گناہوں کے بارے میں نہیں پوچھتا اور نہ یہ پوچھتا ہوں کہ تم کو کبائر پر کس چیز نے برانگیختہ کیا

میں نے اپنے والد عبد اللہ بن عمر سے سنا وہ فرماتے تھے
میں نے رسول اللہ سے سنا آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم فرماتے تھے

بے شک فتنہ اس طرف سے آئے گا اور اپنے ہاتھ سے مشرق کی طرف اشارہ کیا جہاں سے شیطان کے دو سینگ طلوع ہوتے ہیں تم ایک دوسرے کی گردنوں کو مارو گے اور موسی علیہ السلام نے آل فرعوں میں سے جس آدمی کو خطاءً قتل کیا تھا تو اللہ رب العزت نے ان سے فرمایا اور تو نے ایک جان کو قتل کیا تو ہم نے تجھے غم سے نجات عطا کی اور تجھے آزمایا جیسے آزمایا جاتا ہے۔

صحیح مسلم جلد 3 صفہ نمبر 635٫ فتنوں کا بیان ٫ باب مشرق کی طرف سے شیطان کے سینگ کے طلوع ہونے کی جگہ سے فتنہ کے ظاہر ہونے کے بیان میں حديث نمبر 7226.......

بريلوى کتاب کا لنک
http://www.maktabah.org/index.php/ha...e-33-----.html
مترجم علامہ غلام رسول سعیدی

Last edited:

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
@cheeko

تمہاری تسلی کے لئے بریلوی مکتبہ فکر کی اپنی کتاب سے میری پہلے پیش کی گیئ حدیث کا اردو ترجمہ....کیا اب بھی نہ مانو گے؟؟؟

ابن عمر ابن ابان واصل عبدالاعلی احمد بن عمر وکیع بن ابان حضرت ابن فضیل اپنے والد سے روایت کرتے ہیں کہ میں نے سالم بن عبد اللہ بن عمرو رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ سے سنا انہوں نے کہا اے اہل عراق میں تم سے چھوٹے گناہوں کے بارے میں نہیں پوچھتا اور نہ یہ پوچھتا ہوں کہ تم کو کبائر پر کس چیز نے برانگیختہ کیا میں نے اپنے والد عبد اللہ بن عمر سے سنا وہ فرماتے تھے میں نے رسول اللہ سے سنا آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم فرماتے تھے بے شک فتنہ اس طرف سے آئے گا اور اپنے ہاتھ سے مشرق کی طرف اشارہ کیا جہاں سے شیطان کے دو سینگ طلوع ہوتے ہیں تم ایک دوسرے کی گردنوں کو مارو گے اور موسی علیہ السلام نے آل فرعوں میں سے جس آدمی کو خطاءً قتل کیا تھا تو اللہ رب العزت نے ان سے فرمایا اور تو نے ایک جان کو قتل کیا تو ہم نے تجھے غم سے نجات عطا کی اور تجھے آزمایا جیسے آزمایا جاتا ہے۔

صحیح مسلم جلد 3 صفہ نمبر 635٫ فتنوں کا بیان ٫ باب مشرق کی طرف سے شیطان کے سینگ کے طلوع ہونے کی جگہ سے فتنہ کے ظاہر ہونے کے بیان میں حديث نمبر 7226.......

بريلوى کتاب کا لنک
http://www.maktabah.org/index.php/ha...e-33-----.html
مترجم علامہ غلام رسول سعیدی

Mein Barailvi nahin hoon mein sirf Musalmaan hoon tumhari tasalli keh liey. Mein Quran aur Hadees ko maanta hoon na keh Barailvi wagera ko.

Status
Not open for further replies.