The Saudi Royals Money Making Schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now that the gang is here....let the game begin.

These Saudi thugs have destroyed Islam. To me there is no difference between Yazeed and Saud and Mr. Wahab. The didn't cut the branches of Islam but tried to cut the roots of Islam. Question is who taught you what is shirk and what is not shirk? The people who taught you about Allah, gave you his message, were the chosen one, preached the Quran and make you what you are. Respecting and loving them is shirk.

If there is no Muhammad(PBUH) there is no way to God and you will be dancing infront of Idols made of wood and stone like your forefathers did. These Saudi thugs who grew up on the Zakat of the Muslim ummah, today became the KING and prince's.

THEY ARE THUGS WHO CHARGE THOUSAND TO POOR TO DO HAJJ AND SPEND MILLION ON DRINKING, HOOKERS AND GAMBLING WHILE INVESTING THE MUSLIM RESOURCE OF OIL MONEY IN INVESTMENT IN THE WESTERN COUNTRIES.

You might not be impressed with the west but the people you worship( thug Saudi) are very impress with them. Before preaching me, preach them or stop following them. Don't be decieved its not abduallah but satan in the garb.

I can understand your frustration brother molosn4u. I was expecting even worst from the tongue of a Shia.

Still I will not curse you but will pray for you that May Allah give you Hidayat. (Aameen)

Last edited:

awan4ever

I can understand your frustration brother molosn4u. I was expecting even worst from the tongue of a Shia.

Still I will not curse you but will pray for you that May Allah give you Hidayat. (Aameen)

Im not a shia..although bringing in the sectarian card here was very uncalled for and inappropriate.
I think the Saudi monarchy is the most abhorrent regime in the whole Muslim world. Your contention and that of the other guy who think that as long as they keep grave worshiping etc out of Saudi Arabia they can do what they like is illogical and twisted.
Islam was not only brought to stop these two activities. Islam was delivered by God to spread social harmony, equality and freedom from oppression. It was not brought about for the rich to grow richer over the miseries of the poor.
All you guys can see is that they have kept idols out of the country but you cannot see that they have kept progress, dignity, moral strength and technological development out of the reach of people only to prolong their own rule.
Those who keep saying that the superiority of the West aka America is in a decline forget to ask themselves where this new shift of power is headed.
The next super powers are China and India and last I checked they are not Muslim nations so why are you so happy at Americans down fall? Our rulers will keep oppressing us no matter which outside power rises or falls because there benefit is in keeping their own people in chains.

So keep dreaming a fools dream that the West is falling as if we are going to take the baton of technological and educational progress after they go!
We dont have as many high schools as they have universities and that is where their power lies.

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

جیسے میں نے پہلے کہا کے اکثر و بیشتر لوگوں کی سعودی حکمرانوں سے نفرت و عداوت کی بنیاد انکا طرز عمل نہیں بلکہ سعودی حکمرانوں کا عقیدہ ہے....جی ہاں.... باوجود اس کے کہ وہ پاکستانی اور دوسرے مسلم حکمرانوں سے لاکھ درجے بہتر ہیں (اپنے عوام کے لئے اور اسلام کے لئے بلخصوص) لوگ پھر بھی انسے بلاضرورت اور حد سے زیادہ نفرت کا اظہار کرتے ہیں.

عملی طور پر سعودی حکمرانوں کی کمزوریاں ہیں اور ہونگی مگر جنکا دین قبروں سے شروع ہوتا ہے اور قبروں پی ختم ہوتا ہے انکے لئے عقیدے کے اعتبار سے سعودی فرمانروا وہ کانٹا ہیں جو انکے دل میں وقتا فوقتا چبتا رہتا ہے اور جب بھی سعودیہ کا یا شاہ عبدللہ کا نام آتا ہے تو انکے دل کی تکلیف اور بڑھ جاتی ہے اور انکے منہ غصّے سے سیاہ ہوجاتے ہیں وہ اپنے بال نوچنا چاہتے ہیں اپنا سر دیوار میں مارنا چاہتے ہیں انکے منہ سے جھاگ نکلنا شروع ہوجاتی ہے....میرے خیال میں یہ وہ سزا ہے جو انھیں اللہ نے اسی دنیا میں دیدی ہے. انکی سزا اور بڑھ جاتی ہے جب وہ دیکھتے ہیں کے آج پوری دنیا کے مسلمان اسی عقیدے کے حامل امام کے پیچھے حج کرتے ہیں...اسی عقیدے کے حامل امام کے پیچھے مکّہ اور مدینہ میں نمازیں پڑھتے ہیں...الحمدللہ

سعودیہ میں رہنے والے مختلف لوگ سعودیہ کے بارے میں کیا راۓ رکھتے ہیں اس لنک پی ملاحضہ کریں
http://sa.promo.web.id/how-is-life-in-jeddah-saudi-arabia.com
اللہ نے وہاں اتنی برکت دیدی ہے کے چھوٹے سے چھوٹا آدمی بھی پاکستان سے جب مزدوری کرنے جاتا ہے تو مھانہ پچاس سے ساٹھ ہزار روپے کماتا ہے...سعودی عوام کے لئے روزگار کے مواقع کا اندازہ آپ لگا ہی سکتے ہیں....دنیا کا ہر پھل اور ہر نعمت اس صحرائی مملکت میں دستیاب ہے. امن و امان کی یہ حالت ہے کے رات ہو یا دن، سونے کی دکان ہو یا بنک کہیں کوئی گارڈ نہیں، عدالتوں کا سارا نظام قرآن اور سنت پر مبنی ہے. یہ سب کچھ حاسدوں کو کھٹکتا ہے اور کھٹکتا رہےگا، کچھ خرابیاں بھی ضرور ہیں جو اگر دور ہوجائیں تو کیا بات ہے...مگر میری دعا ہے کے اللہ یہ برکتیں اور نعمتیں تاابد قائم رکھے اوروہاں مزید بہترے پیدا کرے پاکستان کو بھی ایسا بنادے یعنی نا کوئی مزار نہ شرک نہ بدعت، نہ قوالی نہ دھمال، نہ ملنگ نہ چرسی، نہ چادر نہ چراغ، نہ عرس نہ میلاد انشاءللہ....امین

اللہ سے دعا ہے کےاس ارض مقدس پر اللہ قرآن و سنہ پہ چلنے والے موجودہ صحیح العقیدہ مسلمانوں کا غلبہ قیامت تک قائم رکھے اور حسد کرنے والوں کو ہدایت دے اور اگر ہدایت انکے نصیب میں نہ ہو تو انکے حسد کے شر سے سعودی علما اور عوام اور حکمرانوں اور دنیا کے تمام صحیح العقیدہ مسلمانوں کو محفوظ رکھے....اور موجودہ حکومت کو زیادہ سے زیادہ توفیق دے کے وہ شرک اور بدعت کی بیخ کنی کرتے رہیں آمین

Last edited:

canadian

Islam teaches us simplicity.Read the Quran and follow Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) narrations.The lifestyle of these Saudi Royals is abhorent and obsolutely unislamic.All that money belongs to The People Of Saud-i-Arabia and not The Saudi Royal Family.What they are doing is obsouletely unIslamic and against the basic tenents of Islam.

such bolo

Islam teaches us simplicity.Read the Quran and follow Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) narrations.The lifestyle of these Saudi Royals is abhorent and obsolutely unislamic.All that money belongs to The People Of Saud-i-Arabia and not The Saudi Royal Family.What they are doing is obsouletely unIslamic and against the basic tenents of Islam.

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی سعودیہ میں ملوکیت ہے خلافت نہیں...اور جیسے عوام ویسے حکمران...ہمیں اگر دیکھنا ہی ہے تو ہمارے ملک کے حالات کو سعودیہ یا دیگر ممالک سے دیکھیں اور دیکھیں کے ہم اور ہمارے حکمران کتنے پانی میں ہیں...سعودی حکمرانوں کی اتنی فکر میں ہم کہیں اپنی چال ہی نہ بھول جائیں جو ویسے ہی بگڑ چکی ہے ...نام نہاد جمہوریت نے ہمارے ملک کے دو ٹکڑے تو کروادے اب حال یہ ہے کے چار صوبے ہیں اور چاروں صوبوں میں الگ الگ پارٹیوں کی حکومتیں اور ایک دوسرے سے گتھم گتھا.... اللہ ہمیں تعصب سے نہیں بلکے انصاف سے سوچنے کی توفیق عطا فرماے....آمین

awan4ever

جیسے میں نے پہلے کہا کے اکثر و بیشتر لوگوں کی سعودی حکمرانوں سے نفرت و عداوت کی بنیاد انکا طرز عمل نہیں بلکہ سعودی حکمرانوں کا عقیدہ ہے....جی ہاں.... باوجود اس کے کہ وہ پاکستانی اور دوسرے مسلم حکمرانوں سے لاکھ درجے بہتر ہیں (اپنے عوام کے لئے اور اسلام کے لئے بلخصوص) لوگ پھر بھی انسے بلاضرورت اور حد سے زیادہ نفرت کا اظہار کرتے ہیں

I dont really care what they believe in but I do care in what they do. They might be better than the Pakistan hukmarans but atleast here we can say what we like without the fear of disappearing from our homes like in your beloved KSA. This is a bogey used by people like you who think any criticism of the Saudis means automatically a criticism of their beleifs yet I have never heard anyone say that a criticism of Zardari/Nawaz is a criticism of their beleifs when in reality none of these rulers are relgious figures.

عملی طور پر سعودی حکمرانوں کی کمزوریاں ہیں اور ہونگی مگر جنکا دین قبروں سے شروع ہوتا ہے اور قبروں پی ختم ہوتا ہے انکے لئے عقیدے کے اعتبار سے سعودی فرمانروا وہ کانٹا ہیں جو انکے دل میں وقتا فوقتا چبتا رہتا ہے اور جب بھی سعودیہ کا یا شاہ عبدللہ کا نام آتا ہے تو انکے دل کی تکلیف اور بڑھ جاتی ہے اور انکے منہ غصّے سے سیاہ ہوجاتے ہیں وہ اپنے بال نوچنا چاہتے ہیں اپنا سر دیوار میں مارنا چاہتے ہیں انکے منہ سے جھاگ نکلنا شروع ہوجاتی ہے....میرے خیال میں یہ وہ سزا ہے جو انھیں اللہ نے اسی دنیا میں دیدی ہے. انکی سزا اور بڑھ جاتی ہے جب وہ دیکھتے ہیں کے آج پوری دنیا کے مسلمان اسی عقیدے کے حامل امام کے پیچھے حج کرتے ہیں...اسی عقیدے کے حامل امام کے پیچھے مکّہ اور مدینہ میں نمازیں پڑھتے ہیں...الحمدللہ

I have no problem praying behind anyone and I am not into qabar parasti. AS far as ball nochnay etc and the whole Javed Ch. styled paragraph you just wrote only shows your illogical grasp of arguments when all I talked about was there oppression of people and the failure of the country to progress along the same lines as China or India or even Malaysia becasue they do not spend money on educating their people or allowing free thinking which is the corner stone of any developing power and even with teir vast amount of wealth all they care about is taking luxurious cruises abroad.

اللہ نے وہاں اتنی برکت دیدی ہے کے چھوٹے سے چھوٹا آدمی بھی پاکستان سے جب مزدوری کرنے جاتا ہے تو مھانہ پچاس سے ساٹھ ہزار روپے کماتا ہے...سعودی عوام کے لئے روزگار کے مواقع کا اندازہ آپ لگا ہی سکتے ہیں....دنیا کا ہر پھل اور ہر نعمت اس صحرائی مملکت میں دستیاب ہے. امن و امان کی یہ حالت ہے کے رات ہو یا دن، سونے کی دکان ہو یا بنک کہیں کوئی گارڈ نہیں، عدالتوں کا سارا نظام قرآن اور سنت پر مبنی ہے. یہ سب کچھ حاسدوں کو کھٹکتا ہے اور کھٹکتا رہےگا، کچھ خرابیاں بھی ضرور ہیں جو اگر دور ہوجائیں تو کیا بات ہے...مگر میری دعا ہے کے اللہ یہ برکتیں اور نعمتیں تاابد قائم رکھے اور پاکستان کو بھی ایسا بنادے....امین

The official unemployment rate in KSA is 11% for the local population (males only) which is a high rate for a country with so much wealth. They just give handouts to the people instead of creating an industrialized economy.
The courts do not prosecute the royal family and those high in power. Last I hear the sunnat way was same law for the rich and poor.
If you think they are blessed for being Saudis then heres a comparison with another oil rich KINGDOM. The Kingdom of Norway.
They are the largest exporters in Europe and have refused to be part of OPEC because they believe the Saudis do not follow market economy and raise and lower oil prices to suit the western interests meaning the Norwegians dont like the US control of the KSA oil industry. (I know this because Im studying the subject here incase you are wondering).
When oil was discovered here a few decades ago, the US oil companies wanted to set up shop just like they did in KSA. They wanted to drill and produce themselves and give a share to the Norwegians while keeping all the technology to themselves. The Norwegians refused and allowed them in on a deal to share technology. Today the Norwegians are the leading technological powerhouse in offshore oil exploration and drilling and the biggest oil company is all Norwegian owned and operated. They dont need th US to help them anymore.
But they have not squandered the money from oil by living lavish life styles. The first time i came here my friend showed me around and told me this part is whre the rich live and this is where the not so rich live and I could not see the difference and I am not exaggerating one bit.
The Norwegians set up a social system based on equality meaning the natural wealth was the property of EVERYONE and not just the royals. They set up a sovereign fund with the oil money and they use it to invest in other industries. The Norwegians DO NOT use their oil money. They use the money generated from other sectors of industry to run their country and the oil mony is only used as investment.
The son of the king studied on the same scholarship as every other Norwegian student (a student loan).
The differenc ebetwen the rich and poor is not big and the salaries are on a similar level to a great extent.
Every 'naimat' of the world is available in this 'snowy kingdom'. Amn o amaan ke yeh halat hay keh rat ho ya din women can go about drunk and no one rapes them (except sometimes immigrants from our beloved Muslim countries).
There is COMPLETE freedom of speech and almost non existant corruption.
The Norwegian oil giant Statoil (totally Norwegian company) is now handling projects all ove the world including the Oilsands in Canada and the the Caspian sea oil.
The Saudis on the other hand even today are dependent 100% on US aid when it comes to technology. If today they leave or fall the Saudis wont know how to shut down a well!
I can tell you this for a fact that the social system here in Norway is a lot more inline with islamic principals than in KSA!
You can go online and see how much tax anyone has given bu typing in their name. it can be the royal family, the parliament or any rich billionaire. (there are very few billionaires here because the higher you earn the more tax you give bck and moreover keeping flashy cars and homes is looked down upon by the people! Infact even if someone can hire a butler they dont because their society looks down upon such people who try to show off their wealth.)

Now I have done a comparison of one oil rich kingdom with another and I think this is a more fair way to compare. You people compare KSA with Pakistan, a poor cash strapped country which is like comparing apples and oranges.

اللہ سے دعا ہے کےاس ارض مقدس پر اللہ قرآن و سنہ پہ چلنے والے موجودہ صحیح العقیدہ مسلمانوں کا غلبہ قیامت تک قائم رکھے اور حسد کرنے والوں کو ہدایت دے اور اگر ہدایت انکے نصیب میں نہ ہو تو انکے حسد کے شر سے سعودی علما اور عوام اور حکمرانوں اور دنیا کے تمام صحیح العقیدہ مسلمانوں کو محفوظ رکھے....اور موجودہ حکومت کو زیادہ سے زیادہ توفیق دے کے وہ شرک اور بدعت کی بیخ کنی کرتے رہیں آمین

Jo halat chal rahay hein in ghasibon ka ghalba ziada deir rehnay wala nahi. Read the newspapers for a change.

Pakistani1947

I clicked the link provided by brother such bolo and found these comments by a non-Muslim in Saudi Arabia:

First, I’ll just go ahead and answer some of the more popular questions asked about Saudi Arabia.
1. No, alochol is not permitted in the country.
2. Yes, people are beheaded aka capital punishment.
3. You should be able to bring a Bible into the country without any problems.
4. Saudis (and Arabs) are very hospitable so I’m sure you’ll make some very good friends while you’re here.
5. True, women can’t drive here.
6. No, westerners are not hated.
7. Yes, all women have to wear a black abaya (cloak) when they leave the house.
8. Satellite TV is available.
9. No, we don’t use camels for transportation.
10. It’s true; oil is cheaper than water!

Anyways, you’ve opened a Pandora’s box. Different people are going to give you many different versions of life. The expat community in SA resides mainly in heavily guarded compounds which prevents them from actually enjoying the country and mingling with the locals. There is so much to tell you about life in Saudi Arabia that I couldn’t possibly fit it here but I’ll try to sum it up.
People think SA is a big sandbox but I assure you, it’s not. There is beauty, culture, religion and heritage all rolled into one. Depending on which part of the country you go to, you can see mountains, lush vegetation and yes, lots of sand but even the sand is beautiful.

I took a road trip from Jeddah to Madain Saleh (the Nabatean Tombs) in the north and it was the most beautiful experience I’ve ever had. The desert sky at nigh is breath-taking. I never saw so many stars. The landscape made us speechless. And let me tell you, sand can be fun too. We actually stopped on the way and climbed up a sand dune. It was really nice.

Anyways, the point is, SA is a blend of east and west. There may be veiled women, mosques and lots of sand but there is also hospitality, shopping malls and Starbucks (yum!!).
Trust me, people will be very welcoming. You don’t have to have facial hair. You don’t need to dress a certain way (jeans and t-shirts will do fine….or suits since you said you’ll be working in an official capacity) or do anything religious. Just make sure you don’t use your left hand for anything, don’t try to shake hands with a woman and never refuse an invitation for dinner. Arabs are extremely hospitable and love entertaining guests.
Muslims pray five times a day so be prepared for five ‘breaks’ plus lunchtime everyday. Also, social events usually happen at night so e.g if you go to someone’s house for dinner, don’t expect to come home before 1 or 2 AM. Malls and restaurants are also open till the wee hours of the night.

Basically, you’re going to have a blast. Western teachers literally make piles of tax-free money, live in luxurious compounds and have a fun time at work.
Note: Don’t worry, you will not be expected to convert to or praise Islam nor will you be expected to disparage other religions. Try to relax; it’s not as bad as the media makes it out to be.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Posted on 01-Mar-10 at 10:59 am | Permalink

Source: http://sa.promo.web.id/what-is-it-like-for-americans-living-in-jeddah-saudi-arabia.com

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

جیسے میں نے پہلے کہا کے اکثر و بیشتر لوگوں کی سعودی حکمرانوں سے نفرت و عداوت کی بنیاد انکا طرز عمل نہیں بلکہ سعودی حکمرانوں کا عقیدہ ہے....جی ہاں.... باوجود اس کے کہ وہ پاکستانی اور دوسرے مسلم حکمرانوں سے لاکھ درجے بہتر ہیں (اپنے عوام کے لئے اور اسلام کے لئے بلخصوص) لوگ پھر بھی انسے بلاضرورت اور حد سے زیادہ نفرت کا اظہار کرتے ہیں.

سعودیہ میں رہنے والے مختلف لوگ سعودیہ کے بارے میں کیا راۓ رکھتے ہیں اس لنک پی ملاحضہ کریں
http://sa.promo.web.id/how-is-life-in-jeddah-saudi-arabia.com
اللہ نے وہاں اتنی برکت دیدی ہے کے چھوٹے سے چھوٹا آدمی بھی پاکستان سے جب مزدوری کرنے جاتا ہے تو مھانہ پچاس سے ساٹھ ہزار روپے کماتا ہے...سعودی عوام کے لئے روزگار کے مواقع کا اندازہ آپ لگا ہی سکتے ہیں....دنیا کا ہر پھل اور ہر نعمت اس صحرائی مملکت میں دستیاب ہے. امن و امان کی یہ حالت ہے کے رات ہو یا دن، سونے کی دکان ہو یا بنک کہیں کوئی گارڈ نہیں، عدالتوں کا سارا نظام قرآن اور سنت پر مبنی ہے. یہ سب کچھ حاسدوں کو کھٹکتا ہے اور کھٹکتا رہےگا، کچھ خرابیاں بھی ضرور ہیں جو اگر دور ہوجائیں تو کیا بات ہے...مگر میری دعا ہے کے اللہ یہ برکتیں اور نعمتیں تاابد قائم رکھے اوروہاں مزید بہترے پیدا کرے پاکستان کو بھی ایسا بنادے یعنی نا کوئی مزار نہ شرک نہ بدعت، نہ قوالی نہ دھمال، نہ ملنگ نہ چرسی، نہ چادر نہ چراغ، نہ عرس نہ میلاد انشاءللہ....امین

OH HELLO < SIR JI ?

I would like to ask you do you know why We all call Arabia as SAUDI ARABIA ?

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia takes its name from its founder, Abdul-Aziz ibn Saud, a member of the house of Saud ('Saudi' merely meaning 'of Saud'). So, Saudi Arabia is named after the house of Saud. The house itself is quite old, founded by Muhammad ibn Saud, and long preceded the kingdom, one of many families in Arabia that happened to become prominent through Abdul-Aziz's efforts.

Sauds helped British against ottomon empire , they are traitors , and as for the rest ,

canadian

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی سعودیہ میں ملوکیت ہے خلافت نہیں...اور جیسے عوام ویسے حکمران...ہمیں اگر دیکھنا ہی ہے تو ہمارے ملک کے حالات کو سعودیہ یا دیگر ممالک سے دیکھیں اور دیکھیں کے ہم اور ہمارے حکمران کتنے پانی میں ہیں...سعودی حکمرانوں کی اتنی فکر میں ہم کہیں اپنی چال ہی نہ بھول جائیں جو ویسے ہی بگڑ چکی ہے ...نام نہاد جمہوریت نے ہمارے ملک کے دو ٹکڑے تو کروادے اب حال یہ ہے کے چار صوبے ہیں اور چاروں صوبوں میں الگ الگ پارٹیوں کی حکومتیں اور ایک دوسرے سے گتھم گتھا.... اللہ ہمیں تعصب سے نہیں بلکے انصاف سے سوچنے کی توفیق عطا فرماے....آمین

Bro,
Whatever you said is obsolutely true.I also agree with you about alarming situation in our Country.May Allah help us in getting out of that mess and Jahanam Wasil these leaders who have literally destroyed our Country.

moazzamniaz

اس سے بڑی منافقت اور کیا ہو گی کہ ہم کسی بھی فرقے سے تعلق رکھنے والے حکمران کی مذمت کر سکتے ہیں اور اسکو کسی فرقے پر حملہ نہیں سمجھا جاتا، چاہے وہ زرداری، احمدی نژاد، نواز شریف، حسنی مبارک، قذافی، گیلانی، قریشی یا کوئی بھی دوسرا مسلمان حکمران ہو . لیکن آل سعود پر کوئی تنقید کا مطلب سیدھا عقیدے کی جڑ پر وار کی مانند لیا جاتا ہے. بھیا یہ منافقت چھوڑو ، اس سے کوئی فائدہ نہیں. میں ایک مسلمان ہونے کے ناطے سبھی مسلمان فقوں اور فرقوں کے عقائد کا دلی احترام کرتا ہوں، اور نہ ہی کسی پر اعتراض کرتا ہوں سواے ان چند کے کہ جن سے کسی دوسرے انسان کی دلی، مالی یا جسمانی حق تلفی ہو. لیکن کیا اب میں آل سعود یا کسی دوسرے غاصب حکمران کے کالے کرتوتوں پر اسلئیے بات نہیں کر سکتا کہ یہ عقیدے پر حملہ تصور ہو گا؟؟؟؟

awan4ever

اس سے بڑی منافقت اور کیا ہو گی کہ ہم کسی بھی فرقے سے تعلق رکھنے والے حکمران کی مذمت کر سکتے ہیں اور اسکو کسی فرقے پر حملہ نہیں سمجھا جاتا، چاہے وہ زرداری، احمدی نژاد، نواز شریف، حسنی مبارک، قذافی، گیلانی، قریشی یا کوئی بھی دوسرا مسلمان حکمران ہو . لیکن آل سعود پر کوئی تنقید کا مطلب سیدھا عقیدے کی جڑ پر وار کی مانند لیا جاتا ہے. بھیا یہ منافقت چھوڑو ، اس سے کوئی فائدہ نہیں. میں ایک مسلمان ہونے کے ناطے سبھی مسلمان فقوں اور فرقوں کے عقائد کا دلی احترام کرتا ہوں، اور نہ ہی کسی پر اعتراض کرتا ہوں سواے ان چند کے کہ جن سے کسی دوسرے انسان کی دلی، مالی یا جسمانی حق تلفی ہو. لیکن کیا اب میں آل سعود یا کسی دوسرے غاصب حکمران کے کالے کرتوتوں پر اسلئیے بات نہیں کر سکتا کہ یہ عقیدے پر حملہ تصور ہو گا؟؟؟؟

My point exactly. Call out the saudis for corruption and oppression and we are automatically labelled grave-worshiping murtids who do not believe in the unity of God.
This is the only argument these guys have.

sngilani

This is all bull, the crap that is being spread around. First of all that country is a kingdom not a democracy, the king owns the country and you say he needs to steal it from himself? Secondly we are very keen to see what Saudis are doing wrong and not what they are doing good. No doubt they have their share of bad apples but compare that to us. Do you think that if we were Saudi Arabia and we had Zardari and the whole lot of politicians what would have happened then??? You think West is free of corruption? No law can be made in USA until there is some money going into the pockets of some politicians. Have you heard the word pork barrel?? Why all of a suden yahoo and cnn and abc are looking into the affairs of KSA?? Some of us because of their personal grudge or belief are ready to lap up everything and spew it out harder then taking it in. I will say that again if you have been to Hajj then you will say that if any other country was running the affairs then this would have been impossible.
You have passed very silly coment. According to Islamic concepts, no king owns his country. There is no concept of Modern Pheros in Islam. If you are in doubt, then you should look at Hazart Ummer's era and his biography who looked after even dogs living in his country. He refused to even use oil in his personal lamp bought from money taken from Central Bank (Bait-ul-Mal). Open your eyes and then post your craps. In this modern era (which started 1400 years ago by Mohammad SAW) there is no place for kings or pheros. They have to go now or change. This is the writing on the wall. If you are unable to read then get your eyes tested.

Last edited:

such bolo

ویسے یہ بات میں پہلے ہی واضح کرچکا ہوں کے اکثر وہ بیشتر لوگ سعودی حکمرانوں کے خلاف انکے عقیدے کی وجہ سے ہی تنقید کرتے ہیں اگر آپ کو یقین نہیں آتا تو اسی تھریڈ کے پہلے پیج پر موجود کچھ ممبرز کی پوسٹ پڑھ لیں...میرا کہنا ہے کے ہم خود آگ میں جل رہے ہیں مگر کیوں ہم اپنے بجاے سعودی حکمرانوں کو ڈسکس کرتے ہیں، ہمارے اکثر بھائی سعودی حکو مت کے خاتمے کی باتیں کرتے ہیں...یہ لوگ انڈیا، برازیل، سرلنکا کی حکومتوں کے ہٹنے کی بات تو نہیں کرتے کیا ووہان دودھ کی نہریں بہ رہے ہیں؟؟؟؟؟...بات بلکل واضح ہے اور وہ ہے دل کے اندر موجود بغض....سعودی عوام اپنے حکمرانوں سے کتنا خوش ہیں یہ وہی جانتے ہیں...ہم اپنے حکمرانوں سے کتنا خوش یہ ہم جانتے ہیں..میں سمجھتا ہوں کے ہمیں اپنی ڈوبتی کشتی کو بچانے کی فکر کرنی چاہیے اور جن ممالک میں اچھی باتیں ہیں انھیں اپنانے کی کوشش کرنی چاہیے اور بےجا سعودی حکمرانوں کی ٹانگیں کھینچنے سے گریز...میں یہ تسلیم کرتا ہوں کے مجھے سعودی عرب کے علما اور عوام سے بلخصوص محبّت ہے اور اس کی وجہ میرا دین کا رشتہ ہے اور انکا توحید کا علم بلند کرنا ہے .....مگر پھر بھی میں سمجھتا ہوں کے پاکستان کے لوگوں کو اپنی فکر کرتے ہووے اپنی اصلاح پر زور دینا چاہیے...پاکستان کو اللہ اپنی حفاظت میں رکھے اور یہاں موجود لوگوں کو عقل سلیم عطا فرماے...آمین

اگر پاکستانیوں نے بروقت اپنی سوچ کو نہ بدلہ تو یاد رکھیں وقت کم ہے اور مقابلہ سخت...ہمیں اتحاد اور اتفاق اور مثبت سوچ کی ضرورت ہے...تعصب، بغض، فرقہ پرستی، قوم پرستی، قبر پرستی ہمیں لے ڈوبےگی...ہم دوسروں پر تنقید کا حق نہیں رکھتے جب تک کے ہم خود ایک دلدل میں پھنسے ہووے ہوں....سعودی حکمرانوں کو غاصب اور ظالم کہنے کا ہمیں حق نہیں ایسا کہنا ہماری ذہنی پستی ہے اور دوسرے معنوں میں ایک شکست خوردہ قوم کی نشانی...ہمیں اپنی خامیوں کو دیکھنا ہوگا...سعودی حکمران ہم پہ نہیں اپنے عوام پی حکومت کرتے ہیں اور آیا انکے عوام خوش ہیں یا نہیں یہ انکا مسلہ ہے....ت مجھے افسوس ہے مغرب میں رہنے والے پاکستانیوں پہ جو مغرب میں رہ کر پاکستان کی فکر کرنے کے بجاے سعودیہ پر تنقید مغرب کا چشمہ لگا کے کرتے ہیں...اللہ انھیں ہدایت دے

Last edited:

awan4ever

ویسے یہ بات میں پہلے ہی واضح کرچکا ہوں کے اکثر وہ بیشتر لوگ سعودی حکمرانوں کے خلاف انکے عقیدے کی وجہ سے ہی تنقید کرتے ہیں اگر آپ کو یقین نہیں آتا تو اسی تھریڈ کے پہلے پیج پر موجود کچھ ممبرز کی پوسٹ پڑھ لیں...میرا کہنا ہے کے ہم خود آگ میں جل رہے ہیں مگر کیوں ہم اپنے بجاے سعودی حکمرانوں کو ڈسکس کرتے ہیں، ہمارے اکثر بھائی سعودی حکو مت کے خاتمے کی باتیں کرتے ہیں...یہ لوگ انڈیا، برازیل، سرلنکا کی حکومتوں کے ہٹنے کی بات تو نہیں کرتے کیا ووہان دودھ کی نہریں بہ رہے ہیں؟؟؟؟؟...بات بلکل واضح ہے اور وہ ہے دل کے اندر موجود بغض....سعودی عوام اپنے حکمرانوں سے کتنا خوش ہیں یہ وہی جانتے ہیں...ہم اپنے حکمرانوں سے کتنا خوش یہ ہم جانتے ہیں..میں سمجھتا ہوں کے ہمیں اپنی ڈوبتی کشتی کو بچانے کی فکر کرنی چاہیے اور جن ممالک میں اچھی باتیں ہیں انھیں اپنانے کی کوشش کرنی چاہیے اور بےجا سعودی حکمرانوں کی ٹانگیں کھینچنے سے گریز...میں یہ تسلیم کرتا ہوں کے مجھے سعودی عرب کے علما اور عوام سے بلخصوص محبّت ہے اور اس کی وجہ میرا دین کا رشتہ ہے اور انکا توحید کا علم بلند کرنا ہے .....مگر پھر بھی میں سمجھتا ہوں کے پاکستان کے لوگوں کو اپنی فکر کرتے ہووے اپنی اصلاح پر زور دینا چاہیے...پاکستان کو اللہ اپنی حفاظت میں رکھے اور یہاں موجود لوگوں کو عقل سلیم عطا فرماے...آمین

اگر پاکستانیوں نے بروقت اپنی سوچ کو نہ بدلہ تو یاد رکھیں وقت کم ہے اور مقابلہ سخت...ہمیں اتحاد اور اتفاق اور مثبت سوچ کی ضرورت ہے...تعصب، بغض، فرقہ پرستی، قوم پرستی، قبر پرستی ہمیں لے ڈوبےگی...ہم دوسروں پر تنقید کا حق نہیں رکھتے جب تک کے ہم خود ایک دلدل میں پھنسے ہووے ہوں....سعودی حکمرانوں کو غاصب اور ظالم کہنے کا ہمیں حق نہیں ایسا کہنا ہماری ذہنی پستی ہے اور دوسرے معنوں میں ایک شکست خوردہ قوم کی نشانی...ہمیں اپنی خامیوں کو دیکھنا ہوگا...سعودی حکمران ہم پہ نہیں اپنے عوام پی حکومت کرتے ہیں اور آیا انکے عوام خوش ہیں یا نہیں یہ انکا مسلہ ہے....ت مجھے افسوس ہے مغرب میں رہنے والے پاکستانیوں پہ جو مغرب میں رہ کر پاکستان کی فکر کرنے کے بجاے سعودیہ پر تنقید مغرب کا چشمہ لگا کے کرتے ہیں...اللہ انھیں ہدایت دے

The rulers of the Land of the Holy Masjids is every muslims concerning be he of any sect or country.

Secondly if you find it so offensive that Pakistanis comment on the situation in KSA when our own house is not in order then I suggest you should stop siding with the Royals of KSA too and refrain from telling us how good they are.

such bolo

I clicked the link provided by brother such bolo and found these comments by a non-Muslim in Saudi Arabia:

First, I’ll just go ahead and answer some of the more popular questions asked about Saudi Arabia.
1. No, alochol is not permitted in the country.
2. Yes, people are beheaded aka capital punishment.
3. You should be able to bring a Bible into the country without any problems.
4. Saudis (and Arabs) are very hospitable so I’m sure you’ll make some very good friends while you’re here.
5. True, women can’t drive here.
6. No, westerners are not hated.
7. Yes, all women have to wear a black abaya (cloak) when they leave the house.
8. Satellite TV is available.
9. No, we don’t use camels for transportation.
10. It’s true; oil is cheaper than water!

Anyways, you’ve opened a Pandora’s box. Different people are going to give you many different versions of life. The expat community in SA resides mainly in heavily guarded compounds which prevents them from actually enjoying the country and mingling with the locals. There is so much to tell you about life in Saudi Arabia that I couldn’t possibly fit it here but I’ll try to sum it up.
People think SA is a big sandbox but I assure you, it’s not. There is beauty, culture, religion and heritage all rolled into one. Depending on which part of the country you go to, you can see mountains, lush vegetation and yes, lots of sand but even the sand is beautiful.

I took a road trip from Jeddah to Madain Saleh (the Nabatean Tombs) in the north and it was the most beautiful experience I’ve ever had. The desert sky at nigh is breath-taking. I never saw so many stars. The landscape made us speechless. And let me tell you, sand can be fun too. We actually stopped on the way and climbed up a sand dune. It was really nice.

Anyways, the point is, SA is a blend of east and west. There may be veiled women, mosques and lots of sand but there is also hospitality, shopping malls and Starbucks (yum!!).
Trust me, people will be very welcoming. You don’t have to have facial hair. You don’t need to dress a certain way (jeans and t-shirts will do fine….or suits since you said you’ll be working in an official capacity) or do anything religious. Just make sure you don’t use your left hand for anything, don’t try to shake hands with a woman and never refuse an invitation for dinner. Arabs are extremely hospitable and love entertaining guests.
Muslims pray five times a day so be prepared for five ‘breaks’ plus lunchtime everyday. Also, social events usually happen at night so e.g if you go to someone’s house for dinner, don’t expect to come home before 1 or 2 AM. Malls and restaurants are also open till the wee hours of the night.

Basically, you’re going to have a blast. Western teachers literally make piles of tax-free money, live in luxurious compounds and have a fun time at work.
Note: Don’t worry, you will not be expected to convert to or praise Islam nor will you be expected to disparage other religions. Try to relax; it’s not as bad as the media makes it out to be.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Posted on 01-Mar-10 at 10:59 am | Permalink

Source: http://sa.promo.web.id/what-is-it-like-for-americans-living-in-jeddah-saudi-arabia.com

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میں الحمدللہ آج سے ١٥ دن پہلے ریاض شہر میں تھا ، ریاض شہر کے ایک علاقے بطحا میں میرا جانا ہوا...سعودیہ کے ہر شہر کے ہر علاقے میں ایک اسلامی مرکز ہے جہاں سے دینی تبلیغ کا کام کیا جاتا ہے...جسے وہاں عربی میں جالیات کہتے ہیں...بطحا کے جالیات میں جب میں پونھچا تو مجھے دیکھ کے حیرانی ہوئی کے وہاں پر غیر مسلموں کے لئے ایک بہت وسیع حال ہے جہاں انھیں دین اسلام کی طرف راغب کرنے کے لئے سہولیات ہیں اور وہاں ہر روز سات سے آٹھ غیر مسلم اسلام قبول کرتے ہیں....اور یہ سارے مراکز حکومتی فنڈ سے چلایجاتے ہیں اور کچھ سعودی عوام بھی اپنا حصّہ ڈالتے ہیں...اسی طرح ہزاروں کی تعداد میں ایسے مراکز ہیں....سوال یہ ہے کے ہمارے حکمران دین تو دو ر کی بات ہے پاکستانیوں کے لئے کیا کر رہے ہیں؟؟؟ہم کیوں سعودی حکمرانوں کے ہٹنے کی بات کرتے ہیں؟؟؟کیا وہاں جمہوریت سے آپ کے دل میں ٹھنڈک پڑ جائیگی؟؟؟ ایسی ہی جمہوریت جیسی ہمارے یہاں ہے!!! وہاں بھی سیاسی پارٹیاں ہونگی، اپوزیشن ہوگی، مظاہرے، ہڑتال، جلاؤ گھیراؤ ہوگا تو آپ خوش ہونگے؟؟؟ کیا ان سب چیزوں سے ہمارے مسائل حل ہو گئے؟؟؟؟ جو یہ سب چیزیں آپ سعودی عرب میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں؟؟؟؟ اخر سعودی حکمرانوں اور عوام کے رشتے سے ہمارا کیا تعلق؟؟؟

بات پھر وہی ہے..... جنھیں تکلیف ہے انھیں توحید کا بغض ہے ....اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی دعا کی قبولیت کا دکھ ہے....اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم نے فرمایا....اے اللہ میری قبر کو میلہ گاہ نہ بنانا...یہ دعا قبول ہوئی...شرک، بدعت، قوالی، عرس، چادر، ملنگ، مجاور، دھمال، ان سب خرافات سے طیبہ کی پاک سرزمین محفوظ ہوگئی اور ایک ایسی جگہ جو سارے مسلمانوں کے لئے مقدس ترین جگہ ہے کو اللہ نے اس ٹیکنالوجی کے دور میں توحید کا گہوارہ بنادیا...ورنہ کیا ہوتا؟؟؟جو کچھ اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر مبارک پر ہوتا وہی دین سمجھا جاتا غیر مسلموں کے یہاں...پھر ہندو کیوں کر اسلام قبول کرتا؟؟؟ایک عیسائی کیوں کر عیسائیت چھوڑتا؟؟؟ جو اس کے دین میں ہے وہی نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر پر ہوتا جس کا مظاہرہ آج ہم مزارات پر دیکھتے ہیں

such bolo

the rulers of the land of the holy masjids is every muslims concerning be he of any sect or country.

Secondly if you find it so offensive that pakistanis comment on the situation in ksa when our own house is not in order then i suggest you should stop siding with the royals of ksa too and refrain from telling us how good they are.

میرے بھائی اگر مکّہ اور مدینہ کی وجہ سے آپ سعودی حکمرانوں کو اپنا مسلہ سمجھتے ہیں تو پھر مکّہ اور مدینہ کے حوالے سے بتائیں کے آپ کے کیا مسائل ہیں؟؟؟کیا ایک مسلمان دنیا کے کسی کونے سے وہاں جاتا ہے تو اسے کیا شکایت ہوتی ہے؟؟؟اس کا جواب آپ وہاں جانے والے مسلمانوں سے پوچھ لیں...باقی رہا سعودی عوام سے سعودی حکمرانوں کا سلوک تو اس کا فیصلہ آپ، مغربی حکمران اور میڈیا نہیں بلکے سعودی عوام کرینگے....اسلئے بیگانی شادی میں عبدللہ دیوانہ والی مثال نہ بنیں

میری حمایت مخصوص معاملات میں ہے...اور انشاءللہ جب تک میں زندہ ہوں توحید کی حمایت اور شرک کی مخالفت کرتا رہونگا....اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی قبر مبارک کی حفاظت اور اسکو خرافات سے پاک رکھ کر سعودی حکمرانوں نے جو کارنامہ انجام دیا ہے اس پر وہ حمایت کے حقدار ہیں...جو حقیقت میں ہمارا بنیادی مسلہ ہے.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont worry lets read the authentic Hadees

The Chapter of Faith of Sahih Muslim

0084 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah observed: There have come the people of Yemen; they are tender of hearts, the belief is that of the Yemenites, the understanding (of the faith) is that of the Yemenites and sagacity is that of the Yemenites.

0085 Abu Huraira reported the same hadith which is transmitted to us by another chain of transmitters, e. g. Muhammad b. al-Muthanna, Ishaq b. Yusuf Azraq, Ibn 'Aun, etc.

0086 Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: There came to you the people from Yemen; they are tender of hearts and mild of feelings, the understanding is Yemenite, the sagacity is Yemenite.

0087 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) remarked: The summit of unbelief is towards the East and the pride and conceitedness is found among the owners of horses and camels who are rude and uncivil, people of the tents, and tranquillity is found among those who rear goats and sheep.

0088 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: The belief is among the Yemenites, and the unbelief is towards the East, and tranquillity is among those who rear goats and sheep, and pride and simulation is among the uncivil and rude owners of horses and camels.

0089 It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira: I heard the Messenger of Allah saying this: Pride and conceitedness is found among the uncivil owners of the camels and tranquillity is found among the owners of sheep and goats.

0090 The same hadith has been narrated by Zuhri with the same chain of authorities with the addition: The belief is among the Yemenites, the sagacity is that of the Yemenites.

0091 Abu Huraira said: I heard the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) saying: There came the people of Yemen, they are tender of feelings and meek of hearts. The belief is that of the Yemenites, the sagacity is that of the Yemenites, the tranquillity is among the owners of goats and sheep, and pride and conceitedness is among the uncivil owners of the camels, the people of the tents in the direction of sunrise.

0094 Shu'ba narrated the hadith as reported by Jarir with the same chain of narrators with this addition: Pride and conceitedness is among the owners of the camels and tranquillity and sobriety is found amongst the owners of sheep.

0095 It is reported on the authority of Jabir b. Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and, blessings be upon him) observed: The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.

'The Chapter of Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat)' of Sahih Muslim

2335 Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me or soon after me a group (of people) who would recite the Qar'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures. Ibn Samit (one of the narrators) said: I met Rafi' b. 'Amr Ghifari, the brother of Al-Hakam Ghifari and I said: What is this hadith that I heard from Abu Dharr, i. e. so and so? -and then I narrated that hadith to him and said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

2336 Yusair b. 'Amr reported that he inquired of Sahl b. Hunaif: Did you hear the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) making a mention of the Khwarij? He said: I heard him say (and he pointed with his hand towards the east) that these would be a people who would recite the Qur'an with their tongues and it would not go beyond their collar bones. They would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey.

2337 This hadith had been transmitted by Sulaiman Shaibani with the same chain of narrators (and the words are)," There would arise out of (this group) many a group"

2338 Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.

Sahih Bukhari Chapter 88

212 Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit (and pointed with his finger towards the East) and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out," or said, "..the side of the sun.."

213 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle while he was facing the East, saying, "Verily! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out."

214 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."

Malik Muwatta

Book 54:
Malik related to me from Abdullah ibn Dinar that Abdullah ibn Umar said, "I saw the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, pointing at the east and saying, 'The cause of dissension is here. The cause of dissension is here, from where the helpers of shaytan arise.' "

Book 54:
Malik related to me from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The head of kufr is towards the east. Boasting and price is among people who have horses and camels. The loud-voiced people are the people of tents (the Bedouins). Tranquillity is with the people who have sheep."

I will tell you some more Hadees which clear about Mudar and Rabia tribe and there subtribes like Bani Tamim. You want me to tell which Wahabee is from subtribe of Mudar or you find will yourself.

Sahih Bukhari chapter 55 number 600

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "O Allah! Save Aiyyash bin Abi Rabia (from the unjust treatment of the infidels). O Allah! Save Salama bin Hisham. O Allah! Send your Punishment on (the tribe of) Mudar. O Allah! Let them suffer from years (of drought) similar to that inflicted during the life-time of Joseph."

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 702

Narrated Abi Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "From this side from the east, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar."

Sahih Bukhari chapter 56 number 719

Narrated Abu Bakra: Al-Aqra' bin Habis said to the Prophet "Nobody gave you the pledge of allegiance but the robbers of the pilgrims (i.e. those who used to rob the pilgrims) from the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina." (Ibn Abi Ya'qub is in doubt whether Al-Aqra' added. 'And Juhaina.') The Prophet said, "Don't you think that the tribes of Aslam, Ghifar, Muzaina (and also perhaps) Juhaina are better than the tribes of Bani Tamim, Bani Amir, Asad, and Ghatafan?" Somebody said, "They were unsuccessful and losers!" The Prophet said, "Yes, by Him in Whose Hands my life is, they (i.e. the former) are better than they (i.e. the latter)." Abu Huraira said, "(The Prophet said), '(The people of) Bani Aslam, Ghifar and some people of Muzaina (or some people of Juhaina or Muzaina) are better in Allah's Sight (or on the Day of Resurrection) than the tribes of Asad, Tamim, Hawazin and Ghatafan.' "

Sahih Bukhari chapter 54 number 413

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: Some people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet and he said (to them), "O Bani Tamim! rejoice with glad tidings." They said, "You have given us glad tidings, now give us something." On hearing that the color of his face changed then the people of Yemen came to him and he said, "O people of Yemen ! Accept the good tidings, as Bani Tamim has refused them." The Yemenites said, "We accept them. Then the Prophet started taking about the beginning of creation and about Allah's Throne. In the mean time a man came saying, "O 'Imran! Your she-camel has run away!'' (I got up and went away), but l wish I had not left that place (for I missed what Allah's Apostle had said).

Sahih Muslim chapter 1 number 83

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.

Many a times we meet ignorant wahabis in life who say that NAJD is Iraq. This statement ensures that the person has been reading Wahabi FABRICATED materials and has been brain washed by the wahabi speakers.

If one does not have interest in reading , please analyse these evidence.

FIRST PROOF

The etymological sense of the Arabic word najd, which means ‘high ground’. Again, a brief consultation of an atlas resolves this matter decisively. With the exception of present-day northern Iraq, which was not considered part of Iraq by any Muslim until the present century (it was called ‘al-Jazira’), Iraq is notably flat and low-lying, much of it even today being marshland, while the remainder, up to and well to the north of Baghdad, is flat, low desert or agricultural land. Najd, by contrast, is mostly plateau, culminating in peaks such as Jabal Tayyi’ (1300 metres), in the Jabal Shammar range.

SECOND PROOF

Medieval Islamic geographers contest this inherently strange thesis (see for instance Ibn Khurradadhbih, al-Masalik wa’l-mamalik [Leiden, 1887], 125; Ibn Hawqal, Kitab Surat al-ard [Beirut, 1968],18); and limit the northern extent of Najd at Wadi al-Rumma, or to the deserts to the south of al-Mada’in. There is no indication that the places in which the second wave of sedition arose, such as Kufa and Basra, were associated in the mind of the first Muslims with the term ‘Najd’. On the contrary, these places are in every case identified as lying within the land of Iraq.

THIRD PROOF

Even the briefest glimpse at a modern atlas will show that a straight line drawn to the east of al-Madina al-Munawwara does not pass anywhere near Iraq, but passes some distance to the south of Riyadh; that is to say, through the exact centre of Najd. The hadiths which speak of ‘the East’ in this context hence support the view that Najd is indicated, not Iraq.

The coordinates of Medinah is 2433N 03942E.
Najd/Riyadh is 2443N 04644E
Notice almost the same latitude of Najd/Riyadh and Medinah - i.e. 24xx.
The latitude of the towns in Iraq are 3040N (Basrah) and 3340N (Baghad).
Therefore Iraq is North or North-North East of Medinah rather East

saudi-arabia-map.gif
images

FOURTH PROOF

Here is a clear proof that our beloved prophet CLEARLY meant , knew and told that NAJD is DIFFERENT FROM IRAQ. Please Analyse this

Confirmation of this identification is easily located in the hadith literature, which contains numerous references to Najd, all of which clearly denote Central Arabia. To take a few examples out of many dozens: there is the hadith narrated by Abu Daud (Salat al-Safar, 15), which runs: ‘We went out to Najd with Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) until we arrived at Dhat al-Riqa‘, where he met a group from Ghatafan [a Najdite tribe].’ In Tirmidhi (Hajj, 57), there is the record of an encounter between the Messenger (s.w.s.) and a Najdi delegation which he received at Arafa (see also Ibn Maja, Manasik, 57). In no such case does the Sunna indicate that Iraq was somehow included in the Prophetic definition of ‘Najd’.

Further evidence can be cited from the cluster of hadiths which identify the miqat points for pilgrims. In a hadith narrated by Imam Nasa’i (Manasik al-Hajj, 22), ‘A’isha (r.a.) declared that ‘Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) established the miqat for the people of Madina at Dhu’l-Hulayfa, for the people of Syria and Egypt at al-Juhfa, for the people of Iraq at Dhat Irq, and for the people of Najd at Qarn, and for the Yemenis at Yalamlam.’ Imam Muslim (Hajj, 2) narrates a similar hadith: ‘for the people of Madina it is Dhu’l-Hulayfa - while on the other road it is al-Juhfa - for the people of Iraq it is Dhat Irq, for the people of Najd it is Qarn, and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.’

Book 007, Number 2666: Sahih Muslim

Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) as saying as he was asked about (the place for entering upon the) state of Ihram: I heard (and I think he carried it directly to the Apostle of Allah) him saying: For the people of Medina Dhu'l-Hulaifa is the place for entering upon the state of Ihram, and for (the people coming through the other way, i. e. Syria) it is Juhfa; for the people of Iraq it is Dbat al-'Irq; for the people uf Najd it is Qarn (al-Manazil) and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.

The following hadith is from Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Dinar:
Ibn ‘Umar said, “The Prophet fixed Qarn as the Miqat (for assuming the Ihram) for the people of Najd, and Al-Juhfa for the people of Sham, and Dhul-Hulaifa for the people of Medina.” Ibn ‘Umar added, “I heard this from the Prophet, and I have been informed that the Prophet said, ‘The Miqat for the Yemenites is Yalamlam.’ “When Iraq was mentioned, he said, “At that time it was not a Muslim country.” [Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 443]

Najd in the Hadith

There are many hadiths in which the Messenger (s.w.s.) praised particular lands. It is significant that although Najd is the closest of lands to Makka and Madina, it is not praised by any one of these hadiths. The first hadith cited above shows the Messenger’s willingness to pray for Syria and Yemen, and his insistent refusal to pray for Najd. And wherever Najd is mentioned, it is clearly seen as a problematic territory. Consider, for instance, the following noble hadith:

Amr ibn Abasa said: ‘Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) was one day reviewing the horses, in the company of Uyayna ibn Hisn ibn Badr al-Fazari. [...] Uyayna remarked: “The best of men are those who bear their swords on their shoulders, and carry their lances in the woven stocks of their horses, wearing cloaks, and are the people of the Najd.” But Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) replied: “You lie! Rather, the best of men are the men of the Yemen. Faith is a Yemeni, the Yemen of [the tribes of] Lakhm and Judham and Amila. [...] Hadramawt is better than the tribe of Harith; one tribe is better than another; another is worse [...] My Lord commanded me to curse Quraysh, and I cursed them, but he then commanded me to bless them twice, and I did so [...] Aslam and Ghifar, and their associates of Juhaina, are better than Asad and Tamim and Ghatafan and Hawazin, in the sight of Allah on the Day of Rising. [...] The most numerous tribe in the Garden shall be [the Yemeni tribes of] Madhhij and Ma’kul.’ (Ahmad ibn Hanbal and al-Tabarani, by sound narrators. Cited in Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, Majma‘ al-zawa’id wa manba‘ al-fawa’id [Cairo, 1352], X, 43).

But other hadiths in praise of other lands abound. For instance:

Umm Salama narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) gave the following counsel on his deathbed: ‘By Allah, I adjure you by Him, concerning the Egyptians, for you shall be victorious over them, and they will be a support for you and helpers in Allah’s path.’ (Tabarani, classed by al-Haythami as sahih [Majma‘, X, 63].) (For more on the merit of the Egyptians see Sahih Muslim, commentary by Imam al-Nawawi [Cairo, 1347], XVI, 96-7.)

Qays ibn Sa‘d narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) said: ‘Were faith to be suspended from the Pleiades, men from the sons of Faris [south-central Iran] would reach it.’ (Narrated in the Musnads of both Abu Ya‘la and al-Bazzar, classified as Sahih by al-Haythami. Majma‘, X, 64-5. See further Nawawi’s commentary to Sahih Muslim, XVI, 100.)

Allah’s Messenger said: ‘Tranquillity (sakina) is in the people of the Hijaz.’ (al-Bazzar, cited in Haythami, X, 53.)

On the authority of Abu’l-Darda (r.a.), the Messenger of Allah (s.w.s.) said: ‘You will find armies. An army in Syria, in Egypt, in Iraq and in the Yemen.’ (Bazzar and Tabarani, classified as sahih: al-Haythami, Majma‘, X, 58.) This constitutes praise for these lands as homes of jihad volunteers.

‘The angels of the All-Compassionate spread their wings over Syria.’ (Tabarani, classed as sahih: Majma‘, X, 60. See also Tirmidhi, commentary of Imam Muhammad ibn Abd al-Rahman al-Mubarakfuri: Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi bi-sharh Jami‘ al-Tirmidhi, X, 454; who confirms it as hasan sahih.)

Abu Hurayra narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s) said: ‘The people of Yemen have come to you. They are tenderer of heart, and more delicate of soul. Faith is a Yemeni, and wisdom is a Yemeni.’ (Tirmidhi, Fi fadl al-Yaman, no.4028. Mubarakfuri, X, 435, 437: hadith hasan sahih. On page 436 Imam Mubarakfuri points out that the ancestors of the Ansar were from the Yemen.)

‘The people of the Yemen are the best people on earth’. (Abu Ya‘la and Bazzar, classified as sahih. Haythami, X, 54-5.)

Allah’s Messenger (s) sent a man to one of the clans of the Arabs, but they insulted and beat him. He came to Allah’s Messenger (s.w.s.) and told him what had occurred. And the Messenger (s) said, ‘Had you gone to the people of Oman, they would not have insulted or beaten you.’ (Muslim, Fada’il al-Sahaba, 57. See Nawawi’s commentary, XVI, 98: ‘this indicates praise for them, and their merit.’)

The above hadiths are culled from a substantial corpus of material which records the Messenger (s.w.s.) praising neighbouring regions. Again, it is striking that although Najd was closer than any other, hadiths in praise of it are completely absent.

This fact is generally known, although not publicised, by Najdites themselves. It is clear that if there existed a single hadith that names and praises Najd, they would let the Umma know. In an attempt to circumvent or neutralise the explicit and implicit Prophetic condemnation of their province, some refuse to consider that the territorial hadiths might be in any way worthy of attention, and focus their comments on the tribal groupings who dwell in Najd.

A further hadith concerning Tamim runs as follows:

On the authority of Imran ibn Husayn (r.a.): ‘A group of Tamimites came to the Prophet (s.w.s.), and he said: “O tribe of Tamim! Receive good news!” “You promise us good news, so give us something [money]!” they replied. And his face changed. Then some Yemenis came, and he said: “O people of Yemen! Accept good news, even though the tribe of Tamim have not accepted it!” And they said: “We accept.” And the Prophet (s.w.s.) began to speak about the beginning of creation, and about the Throne.’ (Bukhari, Bab al-Khalq, 1.)

The harsh waywardness of the Tamimi mentality documented in the Qur’an and Hadith casts an interesting light on the personality of Abu Jahl, the arch-pagan leader of Quraysh. Abu Jahl, with his fanatical hatred of the Prophet (s.w.s.), must have been shaped by the Tamimi ethic in his childhood. His mother, Asma’ bint Mukharriba, was of the tribe of Tamim. (al-Jumahi, Tabaqat Fuhul al-Shu‘ara, ed. Mahmud Shakir [Cairo, 1952], p.123.) He also married the daughter of ‘Umayr ibn Ma‘bad al-Tamimi, by whom he had his son, predictably named Tamim. (Mus‘ab ibn Abdallah, Nasab Quraysh [Cairo, 1953], p.312.)

An attribute recurrently ascribed to the Tamimites in the hadith literature is that of misplaced zeal. When they finally enter Islam, they are associated with a fanatical form of piety that demands simple and rigid adherence, rather than understanding; and which frequently defies the established authorities of the religion. Imam Muslim records a narration from Abdallah ibn Shaqiq which runs: ‘Ibn Abbas once preached to us after the asr prayer, until the sun set and the stars appeared, and people began to say: “The prayer! The prayer!” A man of the Banu Tamim came up to him and said, constantly and insistently: “The prayer! The prayer!” And Ibn Abbas replied: “Are you teaching me the sunna, you wretch?”’ (Muslim, Salat al-Musafirin, 6.)

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

@cheeko

cutting and pasting master you have posted the same article 100 times or more...and alhamdulillah i have answered to your article regarding Hadeeth of Najd....This Najd is infact "Iraq" which is also evident from the understanding of Sahaba please read again and again the following Ahadeeth..you dont need to paste the whole article...there were 14 different Najds at the time of Prophet Muhammad Sallal Laahu Alaih Wasallam. Which Najd the Prophet Sallal Laahu Alaih Wasallam was referring toward???

Read the following Hadeeth first:

Reported in al-Bukhaaree [Book of Trials, Chpt. 'The afflictions will come from the East' 9/166 no. 214 Eng. Trans]

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said,
"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from their appears the Horn of Satan."

Now Read ths Hadeeth:

Saheeh Muslim [4/1505 no.6943]

Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraaq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another..."

If you read all the Ahadeeth about Najd, East and Iraq you would come to know that wordings are almost same but in some Ahadeeth the word Najd is used and in some the word East and in some the word Iraq is used....so the combine understading of these Ahadeeth gives us the clear picture for NAJD as being Iraq.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.