The Recent Negative Propaganda is an attempt to Tarnish MQM's Image

Request to MQM supporters. Please do not start a thread where you not be in a position to get away with the lies. The whole of Pakistan knows what is happening in Karachi and nobody is happy with it. Whenever you will try to portray MQM as wronged people will bring up data contradicting what you say. The issue that has my Karachi bleeding today is in London. I know it, you know it the whole of Pakistan knows it.

hassanwaheed

talhatitle.jpg

talha1.gif

Request to MQM supporters. Please do not start a thread where you not be in a position to get away with the lies. The whole of Pakistan knows what is happening in Karachi and nobody is happy with it. Whenever you will try to portray MQM as wronged people will bring up data contradicting what you say. The issue that has my Karachi bleeding today is in London. I know it, you know it the whole of Pakistan knows it.
Reason Of Propaganda

font.gif

font.gif002.gif

font.gif003.gif

Who is the only party to stand for Karachis rights? Anyone other than MQM? Who gave Karachi its due rights after being ignored for so many years? Zia-ul-Haq turned our city into a battleground for his own reasons and the settling of Afghans to give himself some support in the city. Who resisted this?
Why was Karachi not bleeding when MQM was in the city government or when it had its interior minister? Or even when JI was in control of the city government? Can you tell me that? What is the difference now? Only PPP....

shamsheer

Who is the only party to stand for Karachis rights? Anyone other than MQM? Who gave Karachi its due rights after being ignored for so many years? Zia-ul-Haq turned our city into a battleground for his own reasons and the settling of Afghans to give himself some support in the city. Who resisted this?
Why was Karachi not bleeding when MQM was in the city government or when it had its interior minister? Or even when JI was in control of the city government? Can you tell me that? What is the difference now? Only PPP....

Please check your stats, Karachi has always bleeded more when MQM is in power and since MQM is in power it is bleeding more and more.

The only rights that people of Karachi have obtained after the inception of MQM are

1- The right of paying bhatta
2- The right of cheating
3- The right of handing over the animal skin
4- The right of handing over the mobile and wallet

other than that, due to strikes and continued blood shed and lawlessness in karachi, the city has lost multiple business and investors are afraid to invest in Karachi due to bhatta and lawaless ness. I forgot about one more and the most important right

5- the right to become silent on 1, 2 3.

Please check your stats, Karachi has always bleeded more when MQM is in power and since MQM is in power it is bleeding more and more.

The only rights that people of Karachi have obtained after the inception of MQM are

2- The right of cheating

other than that, due to strikes and continued blood shed and lawlessness in karachi, the city has lost multiple business and investors are afraid to invest in Karachi due to bhatta and lawaless ness. I forgot about one more and the most important right

MQM was in real power from 2002 to 2007.
What was the crime statistics of Karachi then.

Apart from that, what was the condition of law and order of other parts of Pakistan.

1101220090-2.gif

shamsheer

MQM was in real power from 2002 to 2007.
What was the crime statistics of Karachi then.

Apart from that, what was the condition of law and order of other parts of Pakistan.

1101220090-2.gif

Karachi was much more peaceful during the first two years of Musharaf era right before MQM came back into power. Go check the stats. That was the most peaceful time the people of Karachi saw since 1980s. Bhai Jury mujhay app say koi dushmani nahin hai. Lekin kabhi lisaniat ka parda hata kar dekho gay tou sab samajh ajai ga. Kab tak maslihat ka shikar rahahin gay hum, soocho yaar. Altaf Hussain chahta tou karachi kay kisi institue main cheating na hoti, ab is baat say inkar maat karna kay APMSO walay organized cheating karwatay hain imtehanon main. Altaf hussain kay khilaf aik lafz bhi bolnain per jis tarah APMSO kay larkon kay hathoon hamari durgat hoti thee Adamjee College main aaj tak yaad hai. Harish Shamsi jis tarah Adamjee kay principal ko medan main dhakkay marta tha aaj bhi nahin bhola, sirf is gunah-e-azeem per kay principal nain college main politics say mana farmaya tha. Meray ghar walay Pakistan main jitni bedili say KKC ko khaleain pakratay hain woh bhool jaon ya yeh yaad na rakhon kay MQM ka sector incharge hamaray ghar per election say aik din pehlay aya tha saray ghar waloon kay Identity Card ki copy lay kar kay "Uncle main kal aaon ga aap sab ko vote dalwanain saath lay kar challon ga".
Yeh sab akhbar main hain aya, yeh sab main nain apni zindagi main dekha hai.

Ammad Hafeez

Proof:: Agencies, PML N, Political Parties Adopted Crimnals To Defame MQM

These are the snaps of the pages of the book which is quoting by Haider Abbas Rizvi in this Video..

7332_131518478073_606278073_2651818_8309305_n.jpg

7332_131518498073_606278073_2651821_3709234_n.jpg

7332_131518468073_606278073_2651817_5681090_n.jpg

7332_131518488073_606278073_2651819_2255578_n.jpg

7332_131518493073_606278073_2651820_3040644_n.jpg

2- The right of cheating

MQM was in power all through 2005 to 2008. Except for May 12 incident there were no violent acts. Since PPP came to power there have been violent incidents every day, day after day. You check your stats. Check the stats when PPP were in power in 1992 to 1995.

The violence was directly due to the operation launched by the state on the people of Karachi. Started with the so called criminals and ended with every male between 16 and 46. Oh I was young then but I remember.

The worst MQM have done for us is not keep its election promises. I have never paid bhatta to MQM and I have lived in Karachi all my life. I dont know where you get this from. I never give both of my bakra skins to MQM, sometimes 1, sometimes neither. They never ask twice.

People are not silent on anything in Karachi, if MQM take bhatta from them they say so. There was a recent strike against bhatta by the traders of Karachi. Ask them who takes bhatta from them.

shamsheer

MQM was in power all through 2005 to 2008. Except for May 12 incident there were no violent acts. Since PPP came to power there have been violent incidents every day, day after day. You check your stats. Check the stats when PPP were in power in 1992 to 1995.

The violence was directly due to the operation launched by the state on the people of Karachi. Started with the so called criminals and ended with every male between 16 and 46. Oh I was young then but I remember.

The worst MQM have done for us is not keep its election promises. I have never paid bhatta to MQM and I have lived in Karachi all my life. I dont know where you get this from. I never give both of my bakra skins to MQM, sometimes 1, sometimes neither. They never ask twice.

People are not silent on anything in Karachi, if MQM take bhatta from them they say so. There was a recent strike against bhatta by the traders of Karachi. Ask them who takes bhatta from them.

So according to you it is all becuase of PPP. Then why are you guys siting in Assembly or your beloved Quaid supported Zardari? I can answer that question as heard from one of my friends: " Becuase Altaf Bhai is a very smart politicians. He has figured out that Zardari will become president anyway. If we have to live in Sindh we will have to have a friend ship with them. We have tasted the result of our opposition to Sind Government in nineties".

Then why are you crying now. It means either your leadership is Munafiq or they do not have the courage to take the right step. No matter what they do, the people of Karachi gets killed on the street, then why all this Maslihat. Why siting in the lap of Aman Committe and having a working relationship with Rehman Malik.

Meray bhai Elipst, we will not make any progress untill we understand the munafiqat of our leaders. They gift wrap it as maslihat and we believe in them as thier loyal subjects. My advice again, please take a day off and if using little bit of eman in your heart (it doesnot mean that you only have little bit of eman, Allah forbid that is not what I mean), judge the character of your leadership in the light of sunnah. If success in this world and here after was not embeded in the guideliness of our Prophet PBUH, then Allah is the most merciful of all. He would not have asked us to follow the sunnah so strictly. This is our biggest problem. We do not judge our politicains on moral ground. I was born a supporter of MQM, then a supporters of Nawaz Shareef and finally figured out that they are all out there to rule us by instilling hatred in our hearts for our brothers who are not the cause of our issues. The real issue is our adherence to ethnic back ground rather than our deen.

So according to you it is all becuase of PPP. Then why are you guys siting in Assembly or your beloved Quaid supported Zardari? I can answer that question as heard from one of my friends: " Becuase Altaf Bhai is a very smart politicians. He has figured out that Zardari will become president anyway. If we have to live in Sindh we will have to have a friend ship with them. We have tasted the result of our opposition to Sind Government in nineties".

Yes that is correct. I dont agree with it though. I believe MQM should not be in the government and never in any government that has PPP in it. They are scared, that is true. Also PPP is very smart the way it deals with MQM it uses the old carrot and stick policy. The carrot is the Local Body elections that PPP keeps promising MQM it will hold

Then why are you crying now. It means either your leadership is Munafiq or they do not have the courage to take the right step. No matter what they do, the people of Karachi gets killed on the street, then why all this Maslihat. Why siting in the lap of Aman Committe and having a working relationship with Rehman Malik.

Meray bhai Elipst, we will not make any progress untill we understand the munafiqat of our leaders. They gift wrap it as maslihat and we believe in them as thier loyal subjects. My advice again, please take a day off and if using little bit of eman in your heart (it doesnot mean that you only have little bit of eman, Allah forbid that is not what I mean), judge the character of your leadership in the light of sunnah. If success in this world and here after was not embeded in the guideliness of our Prophet PBUH, then Allah is the most merciful of all. He would not have asked us to follow the sunnah so strictly. This is our biggest problem. We do not judge our politicains on moral ground. I was born a supporter of MQM, then a supporters of Nawaz Shareef and finally figured out that they are all out there to rule us by instilling hatred in our hearts for our brothers who are not the cause of our issues. The real issue is our adherence to ethnic back ground rather than our deen.

People are dying in Karachi which is another reason that MQM should quit the government. But as you said they are scared. My friend, I support MQM because I think they are the best of what we have in Pakistan, but that does not mean I agree with everything they say and do. If you ever get into politics and form a party based on what you say, believe me I will support you. MQM has good and bad people in it.No one is perfect. And politicians will do politics.

Our deen is of course the most important thing. But that does not mean I will support the so called religious parties in Pakistan who are the lowest of the low, using Islam for their own political agenda. But the fact is there is no leader in Pakistan today who would fulfil the guidelines of a leader laid down by our Prophet pbuh in the Sunnah or by Allah in the Quran

shiningstar

Tarnish krnay ki hamain zarurat nain hai..................yeah khud he apnay liay kafi hain...............

Ammad Hafeez

Tarnish krnay ki hamain zarurat nain hai..................yeah khud he apnay liay kafi hain...............

Racist shown his love towards Karachi.. That's why, We karachities always support the MQM and crush all negative propagandas which are hatched by conspirators.. :))

shamsheer

Yes that is correct. I dont agree with it though. I believe MQM should not be in the government and never in any government that has PPP in it. They are scared, that is true. Also PPP is very smart the way it deals with MQM it uses the old carrot and stick policy. The carrot is the Local Body elections that PPP keeps promising MQM it will hold

People are dying in Karachi which is another reason that MQM should quit the government. But as you said they are scared. My friend, I support MQM because I think they are the best of what we have in Pakistan, but that does not mean I agree with everything they say and do. If you ever get into politics and form a party based on what you say, believe me I will support you. MQM has good and bad people in it.No one is perfect. And politicians will do politics.

Our deen is of course the most important thing. But that does not mean I will support the so called religious parties in Pakistan who are the lowest of the low, using Islam for their own political agenda. But the fact is there is no leader in Pakistan today who would fulfil the guidelines of a leader laid down by our Prophet pbuh in the Sunnah or by Allah in the Quran

Exactly this is my dilema. I do not see any hope in leadership specially the religious leaders. They are of worst kind.

zardarifan

Lets do the positive propaganda, Altaf bhai is seriously thinking to step down, because he feels more than 25 years politics is enough for him and now he would like to leave room for fresh blood, whom he thinks, will lead party much better than him, however he will be available with his skills to guide them, when ever it will be required.

mqm leaders have always been in the government wheather the government of a Wadera, jagirdar or fauji but they arethe biggest and loudest cry babies in the business.