The political chess of pakistan

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
The political chess in pakistan

The United States of America want a liberal government who can enforce US policies in Pakistan. On the slip of the coin, the Pakistan army also want liberal government with no connections to extremism. With US and Army thinking on the same lines, I don't see Nawaz Sharif as the next prime minister of Pakistan. He is courpt, has ties with extremist elements like lashkar e ghangvi, sipha sahaba and Taliban, has hatred towards PAK army and has soft corner towards redicals. Sherif don't fit the profile of a leader who will be hard of Islamic extremists.

At this point in time, If the US and army has to chose between two devils, they will pick Zardari who has become their unconditional slave and serves both master happily. The fact is Imran Khan is an honest man and a great leader but only a student leader. IK admits that he is the leader of the youth. In reality the truth of the matter is that he can create damage but he can't win the elections. At least for next 10 to 15 years PPP and PMLN will still be the 2 major players as 70 percent of the population is uneducated and Army will be the Guardian.

Up until few months back, Nawaz Sherif was very convinced that he will win two third majority in the next elections. His stupid advisors like chaudhri Nisar and others convinced him that next election will bring sweeping victory. What the fail to tell him was that Punjab is the only playground where they can win. Sindh, Bluchistan and Khaber Pakhtunkwah will not bring anything for the sherif brothers.Zardari also knows this fact, so he informed his masters US and the US showed a grave concern of this fact to the ISI. As army itself don't respect sherif because of past experience( sacking of 3 generals and attempt for the 4th) the plan has been made to break 2 power players of the future government.

In Karachi, MQM has been a major player but in the next election, MQM will compete with PPP, ANP, PTI, Sunni Tahreek and Jamat Islami, the vote bank will be divided and MQM will only be able to gain 10 to 15 seats from present 25 seats.In Punjab, although PPP with have seat adjustment with PMLQ but PLMN will still be a major contender. To solve that, Imran Khan's PTI is chosen, a bomb who's fuse has been lit by the army. A leader who is sentimental, emotional and redical in his ideas. He is told to follow the blue print that was given by ISI in 90's to MQM. Be a party to represent middle class in Punjab and use student power to achieve the result exactly the foot steps of Altaf Hussian in late 80's and early 90's, if you can remember.

Although the American's don't like Imran Khan and his PTI but they know his profile. Their behavioural experts have told them that he fits the profile of sentimental, emotional and nationalist personality. With the ground reality in Punjab, He can't win all seats but he can deseat enough to cause damage. He can be easily used to the advantage for what the US wants to achieve politically in Pakistan.

IK may not win the election but will cause the damage required for PLMN not to form a government in 2013.This way Zardari gang might have another chance to form a government where Blawal Zardari will be elected form Layari( Karachi) and will be elected the Prime Minister from PPP in support with PLMQ, MQM, ANP and PTI for another 5 years.

PPP has just to gaurantee the US and the Army that corruption will be stopped and if not Army will takeover and the game for all the political parties will be over til 2023.Now fit the statement of Imran Khan and see why he is saying that he can join Zardari but not Nawaz Sherif. Mark my words and save this game and see this conventional wisdom comes true.

NOTE: I don't have any affiliation with any political party in Pakistan. These analysis are unbaised and based on the political games played by the players and information reported in the media. I have lived in US and Canada since 1988 and have been a voice of Pakistan for Republican party USA and assisted Members of Parliment in Canada in Understand Pakistan and its public opinions. I am a Proud Pakistani and love my country.

Last edited:

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
your personal thoughts............my personal opinion: abi to aghaz ha, agay agay daikhye N-league kya kya kahanian gharti ha

Narcissist

Banned
Brilliant analysis; your analysis makes lot of sense indeed. As PTI does not show any interest meanwhile in KPK and Sindh provinces. I want to add few things in this regard; for instance PTI may succeed to damage in urban Punjab, but it is far fetched thought and very unlikely that PTI will have any share in rural Punjab. In south Punjab some of religious parties have strong hold on vote bank, and if we see their flags in PTI rallies in future then the game plan of '' angels of AabPara '' is very clear. Through Rana Sanaullah, PML- N leadership was in touch with Jihadi and religious parties, and if Jihadi parties showed their tilt toward PTI. We shall see very soon that PML-N will open their mouths against ''Jihadi and rogue elements ''. In KPK province, ANP is sound and still holding all their cards and still active in game plane. Baluchistan will be in the hands of Nationalist parties and partly in the hands of PPP. More of less 5% of vote always remained in the hands of religious parties, so JUI-F and JI will get that, that vote bank will be redeemed if GHQ feels that they are still useful anywhere in future.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
I welcome your opinions but please don't label me with any party. I believe in Inqlab(Revolution) arrupted by the public and at that time, new leaders will emerge with no lable on them.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
ppp will get the seat next time only from sindh.khaber will be win by pti and religious parties the real battle will be in punjab

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Molson4u,

Your analysis have many flaws, for example you say, NS is not to be a PM. Well, nobody before the election thought Gilani would be a PM. Neither Pakistani knew Shaukat Aziz before he arrived with a suitcase, and left with a suitcase, after his job was done. In between what he has taken from Pakistan is a different story.

Both of them are corrupt, so NS being corrupt is no disqualification in Pakistan, otherwise, Zardari could have not been in Pakistan.

To say, IK is the leader of the youth, so he cannot win is also absurd, we know the youth are the majority of the voting public, so common wisdom says the one with the majority would win. Provided there is no rigging.

On the rigging IK has already said, elections under Zardari are not acceptable. He is right; these thugs PPP, PMLN MQM or ANP cannot win election without fake votes.

I know the percentage of registered fake vote was44% but the actual vote cast had as much as 80% fake votes. Majority of people dont vote. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that majority of votes found in the boxes came from fake registered votes. There is no point of having the fake registered votes if they are not used in the elections. They are created for one purpose and one purpose alone, to rig the elections.

Your assessment about IK been popular only in Punjab are wrong, he is very popular probably most popular in KPK than in Punjab. Only three provinces count, Baluchistan due to its population and seats cannot make much impact.

Even in Sind, the game would be slightly different if not completely different. Two factors most important than before, first JI would be in compare to last elections. This means even in Karachi the votes would be split. Secondly, Sunni Tahrek, who used to support other parties, could cause damage not only in Sind but also in Punjab. It can take votes away from both MQM and PPP in Sind and from PPP and PMLN in Punjab.

It wouldnt impact on PTI because as you say, PTI is predominately popular with youth and amongst Ladies, both of these segments of the society are resolute, so if anything PTI vote bank is solid, it may increase but no chance of decreasing or splitting.

I see ANP in KPK, PMLN and PPP in Punjab bothered a lot by PTI leaving Imran in prime position, in both provinces.

Sunni Tahrek, causing split in the votes of both PPP and MQM in Sind and to PPP and PMLN in Punjab.

IK calculations are right it could be a change, how big depends on who is controlling the election commission and how fair are the elections. If the youth votes registered properly and right and accurate listing used, nobody can stop IK from power.

If bogus votes used again, there would be massive fallout and Military would be left with no choice, sadly.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Crankthskank,

Thanks for your opinion. This is fair to assume that you are representing PTI fairy tale. This could be your biased opinion as you belong to PTI. Also I gave my analysis based on reality and not emotions or sentiments and I don't believe in a fairy tale stories created by some special interest group that want to permote a leader to exploit political scene in Pakistan.

Secondly, Youth and women are the weakest part of any social network. In a country like Pakistan, they don't make a decision but decisions are made for them by parents, spouses and family. Basing you popularity on this segment of the nation and pronoucing your sweeping victory is just pure sentimental and emotions dream.

Reality is many seats in election are based on triditions. You can't defeat PPP or PLMN from their strong hold. I guess the best test of your lala land sorty was a chance to contest election in Azad Kashmir, which PTI didn't because behind closed doors the bunch of student goons with Mr. Khan knows the reality. It is therefore the crooks of PPP and PLMN won the seats.

Pakistan is still 70 rural and 30 persent Urban and 70% unedcuated and 30 percent edcuated and in this set up with no solid candidates in hand Mr. Khan, he will be lucky to maybe able to win 15 to 25 seats at its best with help from ISI.

I know as a PTI worker you don't want to hear that but this is reality. Remember, Internet users fron Canada, USA, Arab Countries and Europe can't vote. Let's wait and see, i guess but I still thank you for your input.

Last edited:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
GreenMaple, thanks for your kind input but its for people with political wisdom and obviuosly not for common man with no political background or political sense.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: The political chess in pakistan

The United States of America want a liberal government who can enforce US policies in Pakistan. On the slip of the coin, the Pakistan army also want liberal government with no connections to extremism. With US and Army thinking on the same lines, I don't see Nawaz Sharif as the next prime minister of Pakistan. He is courpt, has ties with extremist elements like lashkar e ghangvi, sipha sahaba and Taliban, has hatred towards PAK army and has soft corner towards redicals. Sherif don't fit the profile of a leader who will be hard of Islamic extremists.

At this point in time, If the US and army has to chose between two devils, they will pick Zardari who has become their unconditional slave and serves both master happily. The fact is Imran Khan is an honest man and a great leader but only a student leader. IK admits that he is the leader of the youth. In reality the truth of the matter is that he can create damage but he can't win the elections. At least for next 10 to 15 years PPP and PMLN will still be the 2 major players as 70 percent of the population is uneducated and Army will be the Guardian.

Up until few months back, Nawaz Sherif was very convinced that he will win two third majority in the next elections. His stupid advisors like chaudhri Nisar and others convinced him that next election will bring sweeping victory. What the fail to tell him was that Punjab is the only playground where they can win. Sindh, Bluchistan and Khaber Pakhtunkwah will not bring anything for the sherif brothers.Zardari also knows this fact, so he informed his masters US and the US showed a grave concern of this fact to the ISI. As army itself don't respect sherif because of past experience( sacking of 3 generals and attempt for the 4th) the plan has been made to break 2 power players of the future government.

In Karachi, MQM has been a major player but in the next election, MQM will compete with PPP, ANP, PTI, Sunni Tahreek and Jamat Islami, the vote bank will be divided and MQM will only be able to gain 10 to 15 seats from present 25 seats.In Punjab, although PPP with have seat adjustment with PMLQ but PLMN will still be a major contender. To solve that, Imran Khan's PTI is chosen, a bomb who's fuse has been lit by the army. A leader who is sentimental, emotional and redical in his ideas. He is told to follow the blue print that was given by ISI in 90's to MQM. Be a party to represent middle class in Punjab and use student power to achieve the result exactly the foot steps of Altaf Hussian in late 80's and early 90's, if you can remember.

Although the American's don't like Imran Khan and his PTI but they know his profile. Their behavioural experts have told them that he fits the profile of sentimental, emotional and nationalist personality. With the ground reality in Punjab, He can't win all seats but he can deseat enough to cause damage. He can be easily used to the advantage for what the US wants to achieve politically in Pakistan.

IK may not win the election but will cause the damage required for PLMN not to form a government in 2013.This way Zardari gang might have another chance to form a government where Blawal Zardari will be elected form Layari( Karachi) and will be elected the Prime Minister from PPP in support with PLMQ, MQM, ANP and PTI for another 5 years.

PPP has just to gaurantee the US and the Army that corruption will be stopped and if not Army will takeover and the game for all the political parties will be over til 2023.Now fit the statement of Imran Khan and see why he is saying that he can join Zardari but not Nawaz Sherif. Mark my words and save this game and see this conventional wisdom comes true.

NOTE: I don't have any affiliation with any political party in Pakistan. These analysis are unbaised and based on the political games played by the players and information reported in the media. I have lived in US and Canada since 1988 and have been a voice of Pakistan for Republican party USA and assisted Members of Parliment in Canada in Understand Pakistan and its public opinions. I am a Proud Pakistani and love my country.

very nice(clap)(clap)

crankthskunk

Dear Crankthskank,

Thanks for your opinion. This is fair to assume that you are representing PTI fairy tale. This could be your biased opinion as you belong to PTI. Also I gave my analysis based on reality and not emotions or sentiments and I don't believe in a fairy tale stories created by some special interest group that want to permote a leader to exploit political scene in Pakistan.

Secondly, Youth and women are the weakest part of any social network. In a country like Pakistan, they don't make a decision but decisions are made for them by parents, spouses and family. Basing you popularity on this segment of the nation and pronoucing your sweeping victory is just pure sentimental and emotions dream.

Reality is many seats in election are based on triditions. You can't defeat PPP or PLMN from their strong hold. I guess the best test of your lala land sorty was a chance to contest election in Azad Kashmir, which PTI didn't because behind closed doors the bunch of student goons with Mr. Khan knows the reality. It is therefore the crooks of PPP and PLMN won the seats.

Pakistan is still 70 rural and 30 persent Urban and 70% unedcuated and 30 percent edcuated and in this set up with no solid candidates in hand Mr. Khan, he will be lucky to maybe able to win 15 to 25 seats at its best with help from ISI.

I know as a PTI worker you don't want to hear that but this is reality. Remember, Internet users fron Canada, USA, Arab Countries and Europe can't vote. Let's wait and see, i guess but I still thank you for your input.

- You are not only being foolish but given your own game away, that you have an agenda of anti PTI. I do not belong to PTI nor I am their supporter. I don’t count, no vote in Pakistani elections. I always try to be objective. It is you who are showing emotions of hate and childish approach.

-Try telling youth and women that they are weak. Women are quite resolute compare to men, similarly students and youngsters are full of emotions and dedications to their party or cause.

-We all know how elections are won in the past, 44% fake registered votes tell their own story, try reading that story.

-We know clan and brotheri politics in Pakistan. But if women liberated from it in this election and come out even 20% and vote for PTI, game would change. Secondly, you should know nearly 40% of the registered voters in this election would be new registration. The youth vote. They never given the chance to vote, not even who were 18 at the last elections. So how can you predict that it would be the same, when these almost half of the voters never voted?

-The new voters are youngsters, and you yourself admit, they support IK in overwhelming numbers. Therefore, more than half of the voters in coming election would be new voters, more likely than not to vote for PTI according to your own admissions. Your own assessment is full of emotions, anti PTI emotions to say the least. I am only analysing cold facts in petty damn rational way.

-Once again your calculation of PTI seats are damn silly, he may win 25, he may win 150, it all depends who conduct the elections and how. If it is fair elections with new listing, as I explained above, the cold facts and figures suggest Imran would win even in ruler areas, because of youth and if a small portion of the women votes for him. Can’t you see they would be a majority vote, while the vote of traditional voters would be split amongst PMLN, PPP and PMLQ in Punjab?

-I know Internet users cannot vote, I am one of them, that’s why I said, I am not supporter of any party at all, but independent.

-Look at the polls they are representative sample of the public mood. Polls are not conducted in cities they includes ruler areas. They are not my creation either, so please don’t try to blame me or call me biased, you should accept the facts instead of lecturing others.

-If a party in the west has 77% approval ratings and this percentage willing to vote for one party, that party would win a landslide without shadow of any doubt. Why it would n’t happen in Pakistan? We all know the reasons. Fake votes, irregularities, corruption and violence. So you are basically basing your analysis on the fake voters and those criminals who causes registration and casting of the fake votes. It says all about you personally and your intentions.

Last edited:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Crankthskunk thanks again. You have a right to your opinion and I admire your love for Mr. Khan. I will not argue further as you also know the true facts that decide the elections in Pakistan but want to argue that otherwise. Let's wait and see. By the way, this article was for people who have political wisdom and sense and know the political history of Pakistan. Election will not be fair because your leader will not win 150 seats in this lifetime so let's not argue and wait and see. Thanks again.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Crankthskunk thanks again. You have a right to your opinion and I admire your love for Mr. Khan. I will not argue further as you also know the true facts that decide the elections in Pakistan but want to argue that otherwise. Let's wait and see. By the way, this article was for people who have political wisdom and sense and know the political history of Pakistan. Election will not be fair because your leader will not win 150 seats in this lifetime so let's not argue and wait and see. Thanks again.

You don't know how to be sarcastic. Yes, I know it is for those people who know Politics, we all agree on that.
But can't you see where their knowledge of Politics has brought Pakistan?
It lay in ruin.

And what is their politics and knowledge of Politics, to Lie like Baber Awan and other goons. Accuse SC of bias, while all the time disregarding the verdicts of the highest court in the land. Those who have regiseted over 37 million fake votes to win the elections? Those who use bribe and violence in the election to win,and use fake registration to the maximum? Those who are stealing from the people of Pakistan, their wisdom and knowledge of the Politics you are trying to teach us?

What are you trying to teach us. You should mark my words, this time if PPP plays any dirty games in elections, Pakistan would be finished. This is how dangerous PPP is, they have already said, on BB murder they wanted to rebel. They use Sind card all the time whenever they are in tight corner.

This is what amazes me, and that's why I wrote, it is you who is emotional and unreasonable. I am not a lover or defender of Khan. I didn't say anything in his favour. I am analysing the cold hard facts. You should do that too, it would do you world of good.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks cranckthskunk, brother thanks. Did you see my analysis prasing zardari or sherif? Inshallah nothing will happen to Pakistan. We have been through much more turbulant times like loss of Dekkah. We will survive. Just don't lose the hope and Inshallah time will come when we will preveil.