The Pakistan We Have Lost Somewhere.

Zain Itrat

Minister (2k+ posts)
شریعت کے ساتھ تو پھر خلیفہ بھی ہوتا ہے ڈیموکریسی تو نہیں ہوتی
جب نافذ نہ کرنی ہو، تو وہ ایسے ہی حیلوں کے پیچھے چھپتا ہے۔میں آپ کو دستی درجن بھر چیزیں ایسی گنوا سکتا ہوں جن میں کسی کا کوئی اختلاف نہیں، اورجو ملک میں نافذ نہیں ہیں۔آپ نے ضرور اختلافات سے ہی شروعات کرنی ہے؟ ویسے بھی یہ اعتراض اب پرانا ہو گیا ہے ، شریعت سے فرار کا کوئی نیا بہانہ ڈھونڈیں۔

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ختم کیسے ہوگا یہ تفرقہ ؟؟؟

Have to go back to the Basics everyone of us. Stop following your "leader" or "Imams". They are the one who are taught from one "Maktaba fikr" aur another. Trace every "Maktaba Fikr" institution in Indo Pak, and you would find out that they were backed by the British at their initial stages, until they became a monster of a sort. Read the books of the "Leaders" of those makatib fikr and they are full of so many strange things which have nothing to do with Islam. Islam is a very easy and simple religion. Allah SWT said, He SWT had made learning the Holy Quran and the religion of Islam easy.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
it's very simple....the result of no policing means we have a free for all.....anyone can say/do whatever they want without any consquences and the result is in front of you...

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Have to go back to the Basics everyone of us. Stop following your "leader" or "Imams". They are the one who are taught from one "Maktaba fikr" aur another. Trace every "Maktaba Fikr" institution in Indo Pak, and you would find out that they were backed by the British at their initial stages, until they became a monster of a sort. Read the books of the "Leaders" of those makatib fikr and they are full of so many strange things which have nothing to do with Islam. Islam is a very easy and simple religion. Allah SWT said, He SWT had made learning the Holy Quran and the religion of Islam easy.

١٦٠ کروڑ لوگوں کو یہ بات کیسے سمجھ آے گی جب درمیان میں ١٤ صدیوں کا فاصلہ بھی ہو اور ممبر رسولpbuh پر بیٹھنے والے زور و شور سے تفرقے کا پرچار بھی کرتے ہوں

Zain Itrat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Beshak Main Kisi Imaam Kay Fiqah Ko Hujjat Nahi Samjhta. How Can I Follow Shafi Malik Humbal Or Anyone's Fiqah? On Who's Authority Should I Consider One Of Them True? Who Were They? They Were Not SENT by Allah.

Zain Itrat

Minister (2k+ posts)
اور یہ جو ویڈیو میں رونا رویا جا رہا ہے نہ یہ ایک شخص نے شریعت نافذ کرنے کی کوشش کی تھی پاکستان میں اپنی مرضی اپنے فرقے کی تو پاکستان کا یہ حال ہوا ہے
اس کا صرف ایک آسان حل ہے کہ ملک میں شریعت کا نظام نافذ کر دیا جائے۔ اس کی برکت سے سارے بگڑے معاملات ٹھیک ہونا شروع ہو جائیں گے۔
ترکی والے سو جوتے سو پیاز کھا کر اپنی اصل کی طرف واپس آ رہے ہیں۔

crankthskunk

١٦٠ کروڑ لوگوں کو یہ بات کیسے سمجھ آے گی جب درمیان میں ١٤ صدیوں کا فاصلہ بھی ہو اور ممبر رسولpbuh پر بیٹھنے والے زور و شور سے تفرقے کا پرچار بھی کرتے ہوں

Education. Which has disappeared from Pakistan.

Khair Andesh

شریعت کے ساتھ تو پھر خلیفہ بھی ہوتا ہے ڈیموکریسی تو نہیں ہوتی
آپ نیت بنائو، اور شروعات کرو، منزلیں خود بخود آسان ہوتی جائیں گی، اور مشکلات کا حل بھی نکل آئے گا، لیکن شرط عمل کے لئے نیت کی ہے۔
شریعت تو نافذ ہو ہی جائے گی، اگر ہم خود نہیں کریں گے تو دوسرے(طالبان، داعش، یا کوئی تیسرا)کریں گے۔

Khair Andesh

اور یہ جو ویڈیو میں رونا رویا جا رہا ہے نہ یہ ایک شخص نے شریعت نافذ کرنے کی کوشش کی تھی پاکستان میں اپنی مرضی اپنے فرقے کی تو پاکستان کا یہ حال ہوا ہے
اسی لئے تو کہا جا رہا ہے کہ شریعت کے نفاذ کا کام طالبان پر چھوڑنے کی بجائے خود ہی کر لیں۔ اب کوئی دوسرا آ کر کرے گا تو ظاہر ہے وہ اپنی مرضی بھی چلائےگا۔

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chalo Pakistan ko kuch arsay k liyay pattay par liberals ya doosray ma'anon main enlightened mederates ko day daitay hain.... Phir comparison kartay hain.... Yahan par culture ko Farogh milay, qumar bazi aam ho, bila noshi qom I sharprasti main chalay, dar hi wala koi nazar aye to haqarat se dhutkar diya jaye k yeh to gharon ke dor ki paidawar hai....... Aur sari wo chizain hain Jo ab nahi ho rahin!

crankthskunk

Chalo Pakistan ko kuch arsay k liyay pattay par liberals ya doosray ma'anon main enlightened mederates ko day daitay hain.... Phir comparison kartay hain.... Yahan par culture ko Farogh milay, qumar bazi aam ho, bila noshi qom I sharprasti main chalay, dar hi wala koi nazar aye to haqarat se dhutkar diya jaye k yeh to gharon ke dor ki paidawar hai....... Aur sari wo chizain hain Jo ab nahi ho rahin!

Mushkil ye hai ke jitna liberals ne nuqsan poonchia hai wo aur kisi ne nahi. Bhutto bhi liberal tha, aus ke zamanee me Sharab, night clubs etc were allowed in Pakistan. When he came under pressure he decided to ban them. Zia got hold of him and the agenda and the rest is history.

Ever since, no matter who it is destroying Pakistan. BB and Nawaja were no Islamists, their agend was to loot as much as possible. Musharaf is very found of drink and dance, liberal to the core, Zardari is a liberal. All these liberals ruling and Pakistan went to excesses of the Islamist. Why did that happened? Anyone pays any attention to it? It is good to blame Zia, but if anyone failed to notice, he had been dead for a very long period of time. What those after him did on the name of Liberalism?

kernelxx

MPA (400+ posts)

آپ نیت بنائو، اور شروعات کرو، منزلیں خود بخود آسان ہوتی جائیں گی، اور مشکلات کا حل بھی نکل آئے گا، لیکن شرط عمل کے لئے نیت کی ہے۔
شریعت تو نافذ ہو ہی جائے گی، اگر ہم خود نہیں کریں گے تو دوسرے(طالبان، داعش، یا کوئی تیسرا)کریں گے۔

اسی لئے تو کہا جا رہا ہے کہ شریعت کے نفاذ کا کام طالبان پر چھوڑنے کی بجائے خود ہی کر لیں۔ اب کوئی دوسرا آ کر کرے گا تو ظاہر ہے وہ اپنی مرضی بھی چلائےگا۔

I bet, even if you will install shariat in country, Taliban still find hundred of reasons to fight you. for instance they want girls not go to school, they consider scientific education as the path of sathan etc. and what these kharji's ancestor did with Hazrat Ali (RA), killed Ali (RA) declaring him disbeliever. what you are talking about bro??
I am a Hafiz-e-Quran but now I must say we don't need any so called shariat type system. we need only implantation/to be practice of basic ethic principles and most important, education education and education. but alas we have CM who loves roads.

Khair Andesh

I bet, even if you will install shariat in country, Taliban still find hundred of reasons to fight you. for instance they want girls not go to school, they consider scientific education as the path of sathan etc. and what these kharji's ancestor did with Hazrat Ali (RA), killed Ali (RA) declaring him disbeliever. what you are talking about bro??
آپ نافذکرنے والے بنو، پھر جو مخالفت میں آئے گا، اس سے بھی نبٹ لیں گے۔
I am a Hafiz-e-Quran but now I must say we don't need any so called shariat type system. we need only implantation/to be practice of basic ethic principles and most important, education education and education. but alas we have CM who loves roads.
یہ بنیادی اخلاقی اصول اسلامی نظام کا حصہ ہیں۔
ویسے یہ "بنیادی اخلاقی اصول "دھرتی پر اس وقت کہاں نافذ ہیں؟