The missadventure called longmarch by IK and its long term losses to Pakistan

1. First and foremost causality is Pakistan, as Pakistan has been laughing stock all over the civilized world...
2. Decency in politics has been leaked with geeli shalwar...the new verbal vulgarity limits set by IK are way too low and they can not even be uttered in a home.
3. Government of Pakistan has been seen as a week entity which can not control few thousand people (Fazlulah Khanz-eeeer comments)
4. A new caos threshold may be set where attacking the state institution could be norm (I don't see any actions taken against IK and TUQ for attacks on Parliament or PTV)
5. Trillions of rupees lost on productivity and economic front
6. As a state Pakistan has been seen as unstable, which all of the west has been trying to portray for years.

Lets hope that even now after all this, we can come out as victor....

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: The missadventure called longmarch by IK and its logn term losses to Pakistan

10600486_714440241981954_3017135587191573537_n.jpg

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: The missadventure called longmarch by IK and its logn term losses to Pakistan

World is laughing that Pakistani people elect looters again and again Not on the long march.:)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This will be a good lesson and will strengthen democracy
JH's revelations has cornered rogue elements in establishment
IK's stand on fair elections will bring electoral change sooner than later

Alas, it exposed the best man in our politics too that he is power hungry
association with Qadri was a very bad and wording used during this saga will haunt him if he did not mend his ways ...

no_handle_

MPA (400+ posts)

You're only looking at the dark side my friend. Look at the bright side and some other facts as well.

1. First and foremost causality is Pakistan, as Pakistan has been laughing stock all over the civilized world...
1. Pakistan has been a laughing stock all over the civilised world since quite sometime. Do you remember the Australian paper saying "Mr. 10% gets elected as the President of Pakistan"?

2. Decency in politics has been leaked with geeli shalwar...the new verbal vulgarity limits set by IK are way too low and they can not even be uttered in a home.
2. Standards of decency in politics have been set through tear gas, batons, and bodies of protestors. Would people rather be called names or killed?

3. Government of Pakistan has been seen as a week entity which can not control few thousand people (Fazlulah Khanz-eeeer comments)
3. Government of Pakistan did try to control a few thousand people resulting in over a dozen deaths and a few hundred injuries. What else does Fazlullah want to praise the democratic strong government?

4. A new caos threshold may be set where attacking the state institution could be norm (I don't see any actions taken against IK and TUQ for attacks on Parliament or PTV)
4. This threshold didn't exceed the supreme court attack! Did it?

5. Trillions of rupees lost on productivity and economic front
5. How unfortunate is the loss of these trillions of rupees. This could have been used to pay some circular debts again!

6. As a state Pakistan has been seen as unstable, which all of the west has been trying to portray for years.
6. So people protesting renders a state unstable? Think again!

shrewd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

We lost the decency in politics When NS entered in politics.
Please do not tell us that there is some economy which matters.
As for as pakistani people are concerned There never was any strong Govt. in PAkistan. Now the Govt. which was there for Eliteis obviously week.
We are stuck in a CHAOS for last many decades and We never had a stable pakistan after General Ayub.

Stop Giving us your bashans now Full of Lies and mimicry of WORDS. Pakistan will seize to exist if Nawaz Govt. continues starting from Nandi pur and so many metro project and privatization. Heavy mandate of Corruption.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think in my view long term losses to Pakistan are as per follows,

1. At first, period of peaceful revolution in Pakistan is ended and now if it fails, there will be bloody revolution.

2. People of Pakistan now know the true faces of PMLN and PPP.

3. People of Pakistan now know if you have power, then you can kill anyone and no law of Pakistan can catch you.

4. People of Pakistan now know that in difficult time, if looters can be together why not the people.

5. Government has disgraced Army and Police during all this and destroyed the institutions.

6. If someone can rig elections, he must do as there are no rules to catch them and culprits will always win.

and many more

wahreh

GeoG, i am concerned that agencies are now trying to get their other puppet MQM to align with PTI and PAT to give more lethal power to this unholy alliance. Seems like intention is to get them more violent powers to shut down cities with the help of MQM target killers and super anarchists

association with Qadri was a very bad and wording used during this saga will haunt him if he did not mend his ways ...

World is laughing that Pakistani people elect looters again and again Not on the long march.:)

chacha jani

Oye tenu keri cheez naie tikeen daindi. Ja ja key Lake louise da chakkar la.

Will_Bite

Our problem is that our exposure to democracy is limited to the following..

1. 1970...Bhutto usurped public mandate with army help, and then blamed army for splitting Pakistan.
2. 1990s. 2 corrupt family mafias took turns to devastate the country, blaming establishment for their deficiencies.
3. 2008....Stupid Musharraf decided to form a legacy by granting NRO to the same mafias who bankrupted Pakistan in the 90s.

So essentially, we have never seen better. So some of us seem to think that this is it..this is what Pakistan is destined to have always. And that is why they are unable to fathom the sea of change that has come about in the past month. People get their jollies sitting in their living rooms, doing a head count of the number of people in the dharnas, with no regard to the ideology behind it all.

People in denial need a wakeup call. PTI has brought out at least 20% more voters than those who used to vote before. Imran has taught people to stand up for their right. Whether or not Sharifs resign, the movement has done its job.

Sirphira

Minister (2k+ posts)

خان صاحب نے بہت زیادہ غلطیاں کی ہیں بلکہ بلنڈرز کئے ہیں۔ سب سے بڑا بلنڈر تو ان کا یہ تھا کہ انہوں نے لچکدار رویہ نہیں اپنایا، ضد، ہٹ دھرمی کا مظاہرہ کیا۔
دوسری بات یہ ہے کہ وہ اپنے مخالفوں کے بارے میں ٹھیک زبان استعمال نہیں کرتے۔
تیسرا وہ ایک ہی بات کو بار بار دہراتے ہیں۔
چوتھا انہوں نے کئی فیصلے دوسروں کی رائے کے برعکس اپنی مرضی سے کئے ہیں۔
پانچویں غلطی ان کی وزیراعظم ہاؤس کی طرف مارچ تھا

GeoG, i am concerned that agencies are now trying to get their other puppet MQM to align with PTI and PAT to give more lethal power to this unholy alliance. Seems like intention is to get them more violent powers to shut down cities with the help of MQM target killers and super anarchists

I made 100% exact comments earlier in a discussion.....and I absolutely agree with you....

Oye tenu keri cheez naie tikeen daindi. Ja ja key Lake louise da chakkar la.

Chacha g believe me when I say this....Lake Louise kuchh ve nae, its just popular cus its very easily accessible by dumb tourists..there are sooooooooo many beautiful lakes, valleys and scenery that kasam naal paharan wich ja kay waapis muran noo dil hee nae karda...

remykhan

Dakus sitting in parliament are real laughing stock in the world, first time, they are sticking together with the fear of IK and wetting their shalwars.

UETAIN

MPA (400+ posts)
I think in this moment, Pakistani should fix few of irritants if possible.............

1. Fazlu
2. Achakzai
3.sherpoo
4.khusheed shah
5.shabazsharif
6. Nawaz
7.chaudaries
8.nisrar
....................................list bit longer but should b ...........

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about the trillions Rupee's plundered by Zardari and Nawaz firown for property and
businesses oversea's. No wonder Nawaja was hardly ever in Pakistan.

mrk123

Do you really think so? I believe that initiative and momentum was lost by IK by dragging this on far too long. I think that
the focus is now away from the reforms. This failure on part of IK/PTI will be used by the supporters of status quo to put
up roadblocks for any meaningful electoral reforms. In fact it was not even reforms because we have had fairer elections in the
past even with less stringent rules and provisions than in 2013. The problem is not reforms or electoral changes rather
its the mindset that is the issue. The mindset that you can literally get away with murder if you have enough dough to pass around.

Wish that could result in an end to our practice of personality worship.

miafridi

Few days ago they had a better chance(if they were involved like you accuse them) of doing it when every other party was looking confused and was looking for the heavier side to join.