The Khilafah is coming....I can see it coming!!!!!

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont se it coming a bit; there is no one oleader for a country be it for whole of muslim ummah.. these khilafat thingies are principally correct fantasies of many people who have accepted the failing state of Muslim world; so just to sooth them self they fall back of khilafa without any idea how to achieve it

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont se it coming a bit; there is no one oleader for a country be it for whole of muslim ummah.. these khilafat thingies are principally correct fantasies of many people who have accepted the failing state of Muslim world; so just to sooth them self they fall back of khilafa without any idea how to achieve it

It means that you and the person who liked your comment does not believe in Ahadiths of Prophet Muhammand pbuh ...?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
hmmmm
khalifa muslmeen ka hota hai
munafeeqeen ka nahi
and are we muslim, momin or munafiq....you decide

and which khalifa can you see coming ?????
sunni, shia , wahabi, brelvi, deobandi, ???????

adnan_younus

if u read my comment; i said a principally correct but with no means or the people of achieving it... u can shout as louder u want that u need khilafa.... it wont come.. u need people that will do it.. and current state of muslims i dont see it coming in my life time.... so wasting time dreaming about it is futile...

khilafa is a secondary issue.. even if u raise the moral of muslim world that will be a big task...

It means that you and the person who liked your comment does not believe in Ahadiths of Prophet Muhammand pbuh ...?

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't agree with you in this point of view, because you are talking according to human rational thinking, In the matter of faith and Iman there is no way we talk with our limited knowledge, intelligence and foresight. As Ahadiths are sayings of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and part of our Iman, If Prophet Muhammad pbuh said so than its destined to happen whatsoever are the circumstances. That's what I believe.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
if u read my comment; i said a principally correct but with no means or the people of achieving it... u can shout as louder u want that u need khilafa.... it wont come.. u need people that will do it.. and current state of muslims i dont see it coming in my life time.... so wasting time dreaming about it is futile...

khilafa is a secondary issue.. even if u raise the moral of muslim world that will be a big task...

I don't agree with you in this point of view, because you are talking according to human rational thinking, In the matter of faith and Iman there is no way we talk with our limited knowledge, intelligence and foresight. As Ahadiths are sayings of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and part of our Iman, If Prophet Muhammad pbuh said so than its destined to happen whatsoever are the circumstances. That's what I believe.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh Brother why are you arguing over this? Whether or not Khilafat prevails in this world you will be judged based on your own deeds on the day of judgement. Khilafat will not subscribe free pass to Jannah, rather it will make it more difficult to prove your innocence in the eyes of Allah if you happen to live in the days of Khilafat.

Anyway, I kind of agree with the guys who do not believe that khilafat is anyway near (although it will come one day and Allah knows when) because I do not see the quality of character in Muslim Ummat that makes us the true Khalifa of Allah. If the current muslims happen to get to rule the world, unless they unite under a righteous person it will be counter productive to Islam.

adnan_younus

believing is something different; dreaming that it will happen in your life time and just pondering over it like a couch potato is something else... it might happen tomorrow or after thousand years.. .. and its my analysis that looking at todays muslim ummah it wont come in my life time.. so instead of worrying aabt khilafat i need to worry about my 5 times prayers