The Khariji Fitna of today's Time & how to deal with it

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Naooz O Billa...
Brothers & Sisters, Please don't try to lecture or teach what is right & what is wrong, Who are we to question Prophets & Sahabas, Naooz O Billa...... We All have a book recommended by ALLAH i.e Quran. Read it with translation & tafseer & inshaALLAH with this transparent book, where ALLAH Subhan O TALLAH says,,,, I HAVE MADE THIS BOOK EASY FOR YOU,,, "" IS THERE ANY ONE TO READ & UNDERSTAND IT" ? .. So please confined this forum to country politics , not to religious matter, where everyone has his own idiology & Concepts of Islam.. For Me its only the book of ALLAH & Mohammad PBUH's Ahadith's.
Sister Mehwish !! For you ...
Please read & understand that these people (So called Pakistan Tehreek e taliban) are using the name of islam to buy peoples emotions & recruit innocent people for their agenda, Check intelligence agencies reports that single person they recruits gets 10,000 Rupees a month, a normal policeman in pakistan gets much more lower then this. Multiply 10000 Rupees with 10000 People , where is this (100000000 Per Month) 10 Karore / or 100 Million is comming from ? A drug Money ? Foreign Agencies ? Mostly people operating for them joined them as they had no other option, as they were unemployed, or in revenge of those drone attacks, or their religious emotions , and Look at any one of their leaders (None of Them a known Scholor ) Hakeen Ullah Mehsud, Baitullah Mehsuud,, they are warriors , not scholors, ... They are a politcal mistake, rather a chaos of pakistan past afghan Policy. .. specially after afghanz jahad against russians..
I think we should & must not relate these people to Islam (Even they says) & Naooz O Billa, they are not even closer to the dust aired from the feets of Mohammad SAW's Students... SO Please Please Please keep this forum to the country's Politics , Not to islam..

Jazak ALLAH

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let me address your defination of Kharji as Mehwish already explained in detail.As per her comments, these were very pious people ,the only difference was " political".Now, let me also tell you why I mentioned Saud family. This Royal family is a signed slaves of Americans. They are also holding the power in Saudi Arabia. But they never went against American wish of homogany.Now, anyone who will oppose their policies , could easily get the title of Kharji from them. Would not he/she ? so, in This current situation, who will define Kharji ? Anyone who oppose the Muslim slavery would easily be labeled as Kharji since this Political concept is contrary to the kingdom policies and state policies of Islamic countries.Hamza Yousuf may be a great speecher and a very good muslim but I think this is not a deciding factor on a higher magnitude. Now, lets talk about Haroon. I have a great respect for him, but when was the last time the people of Pakistan started to listen to him and paid attention to what he is saying.

The fact of the matter is , these are turbulant times.You can get any decree from anyone of your desire. There is no criteria of high moral values and truthfullness.Each of us carry our own truth.Which is different than the others.we are confused nation, unable to decide the truth from the falsehood. Of course, no sane person will support the killing of innocent people,on the other hand no sane person will also accept the salvery of a free nation.

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Would not he/she ? so, in This current situation, who will define Kharji ? Anyone who oppose the Muslim slavery would easily be labeled as Kharji since this Political concept is contrary to the kingdom policies and state policies of Islamic countries.
Who will define them? obviously, the scholars of our ummah will define them as such. I asked earlier, can you quote me ANY credible scholar of contemporary muslim world who would call Pakistan 'Darul-Harb', a precondition for jehad?

Did maulana Ghazi ever quote a single scholar before he went on threatening dire consequences for the whole country? Did molvi umar come out with the name of any genuine scholar to support his shiaria-enforcement? You do know that issuing fatwa is NOT the job of every tom dick and harry, and there are INSTITUTIONS around to authorize any fatwa with their seal of approval..

Hamza Yousuf may be a great speecher and a very good muslim but I think this is not a deciding factor on a higher magnitude. Now, lets talk about Haroon. I have a great respect for him, but when was the last time the people of Pakistan started to listen to him and paid attention to what he is saying.
Everyone who uses this analogy simply refers to their methodology being wrong-headed. This is the main difference b/w ordinary muslims aspiring for change, and the extremists. The extremists a ) do NOT listen to a religious authority and b ) approve the use of violence for their political ends. This is what the Khwarij were about : their slogan was purely islamic (la hakam illallah), but their methodology full of fitna..

The fact of the matter is , these are turbulant times.You can get any decree from anyone of your desire. There is no criteria of high moral values and truthfullness.Each of us carry our own truth.Which is different than the others.we are confused nation, unable to decide the truth from the falsehood. Of course, no sane person will support the killing of innocent people,on the other hand no sane person will also accept the salvery of a free nation.
as I said, refer to the ulema. It's pretty easy , if you ask me. Go sit with any deobandi,barelvi, shia scholar of your liking, and see what he has to tell you regarding this fitna. Our main problem is that we listen to TV anchors much more often than we listen to the rijaal-ullah.

Zaidi Qasim

I really surprised that you turned this war ( among two trouble makers) the war on Islam ..... I gave you an example of getting the desire fatwa in minutes. you seem to think that there is no tom dick and harry who can issue a fatwa...Alzahra university has many ulmas who issue fatwa anytime Mubarack need one ... I guess the nation has to listen to Mubarack since the fatwa is obtanied by Mubarack( a paid agent of Amercia)

Pakistani ullma can also issue the one if Zardari Needs one.Obviously , If I say something about it , I would consider wrong headed....

This war is not about Islam.It is about American dollars and bullets.Both sides once were cometing for it. Thay are still killing each other. One for American aid and other for their perceived Islam. Someone changed the label on it. From American agents to Kharji.Now the nation can sit back. We resolved the puzzle.

Let me add something which Dr. Israr said about a Corrupt ruler in Islam.

1- when he speaks, he lies.
2- when he promises, he breaks it.
3- when You give him amanat, he steals it.

Look around in Pakistan, and see who is ruling us.

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I really surprised that you turned this war ( among two trouble makers) the war on Islam ..... I gave you an example of getting the desire fatwa in minutes. you seem to think that there is no tom dick and harry who can issue a fatwa...Alzahra university has many ulmas who issue fatwa anytime Mubarack need one ... I guess the nation has to listen to Mubarack since the fatwa is obtanied by Mubarack( a paid agent of Amercia)

If getting a fatwa is so easy, howcome the extremists have never been able to get one that supports their suicide-bombings, beheadings , and other violent activities? The best you can come up with is Molana Sufi muhammad. Do you know who issued ijaza to him? does he have any authority to back up his claim?

Pakistani ullma can also issue the one if Zardari Needs one.Obviously , If I say something about it , I would consider wrong headed....
Pakistani ulema have unanimously declared that Pakistan is NOT darul-harb. End of discussion. Zardari or not, the definition does not change!

This war is not about Islam.It is about American dollars and bullets.Both sides once were cometing for it. Thay are still killing each other. One for American aid and other for their perceived Islam. Someone changed the label on it. From American agents to Kharji.Now the nation can sit back. We resolved the puzzle.
At-least one side is using the name Islam to define their cause. You figure out which side it is, and tell me who's trying to hijack islam for their agenda..

Zaidi Qasim

I never said that getting Fatwa is easy. I said it is easy for rulers to get one.They always get one. Never mind , Dar ul Harb or not, when Zardari needs one , you will see.He will come up with one.

I wish if Pakistan army had fought for Islam instead of always egar to implement the foreign agenda. None of these forces are fighting for Islam.As I said before, they have their agenda and they are at each others throat for implementing it. Innocent lives on both sides are being lost because of them.We are bogged down on other's war and now looking the ways to justify killing each other.some look for fatwa and others looking in to the history to find revelance.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
wokm.jpg

War on Kharijis

Documentary video

A video presenting a short history of Kharijis from the time of Prophet Mohammed SAW to the time of the capture of Holy Kaaba till the present time.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9inUni4jmU[/video]