The Khariji Fitna of today's Time & how to deal with it

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First Question, Who were Khariji?

1. Contrary to common misconception about Kharijies, this group of Kharijies consisted of very pious people (actually those people were themselves Sahaba & Tabaeen).
Kharijies went wrong on Political front, but no one ever questioned their "TRUTHFULNESS".
You must know that due to their truthfulness, they are considered so Authentic that their AHADITH ?????? are recorded in Sahih Bukhari & Muslim and each and every other hadith Book.

2. Their Intentions were good (just like Taliban/al-Qaida of today), but still they went wrong and became FITNA.

3. Kharijies earlier belonged to army of 4th Caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib, they prayed the same way, they fasted the same way.
So, there was no difference of "AQAID" ????? between Kharijies & rest of Muslim Ummah.
But Only and Only difference was the "POLITICAL" one in Nature.
So, it is very very necessary for all of us to understand this point that Kahrijies were not a "SECT" of Islam, but they were only a "POLITICAL" Group.

Due to this political difference they started fighting in the city first. Upon that Ali Ibn Abi Talib first ordered to drive them out of the city. But they didn't stop and they formed an Armed Group who started killing people (who passed thereby) in name of their Political View of "La Hukm Illalah" ?? ??? ??? ???? (i.e. HUKM belongs to only Allah and any other person who claims to be Ruler of Muslims like Ali Ibn Abi Talib & Muawiyyah should be killed). Any other Muslim (i.e. Tabaee) who didn't accept their Political Ideology, he was killed mercilessly (just like Taliban of today who also kill those Muslims who don't agree with their Ideology today).

And Quranic Orders are to kill the Fitna till it is completely destroyed. While if you don't destroy this Fitna, then it would kill thousands of innocent Muslim tomorrow.

Their Fitna spread so much that 4th Rashid Caliph took Army and waged full scale WAR against them. And he had to kill all of them according to Quranic Orders of Allah. Only 4-6 Kharijies were able to escape (and one of them was Ibn Muljim).

Yes, killing Muslims is very tough decision. But had 4th Rashid Caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib didn't kill that Fitna that day, then tomorrow this Fitna would have costed 10 times more Innocent Muslim Blood (Just like Taliban that had we crushed them at the beginning then there would not have been so many several thousands of innocent Muslims loosing their lives in Suicide Bombings and millions of Innocent Muslims leaving their homes and running away from there).

The Suicide Killing is the "Sunnah" of Khariji?

Do you know who was the first Suicide Killer in history of Islam?

It was none else than the Khariji "Ibn Muljim".

Ali Ibn Abi Talib killed all except for 4-6 Kharijies who were able to escape from the battlefield, and one of them was Ibn Muljim.

These remaining Kharijies made plan to do the Suicide Attack upon Ali Ibn Abi Talib and they sent Ibn Muljim for this Purpose. This Khariji Ibn Muljim even wanted to use the Holy Mosque (the House of Allah) for his bloodbath. When Ali Ibn Abi Talib started praying, he took the sword and attacked Ali Ibn Abi Talib). Mosque was full of other Muslims and Ibn Muljim got no way to escape. He was caught too and then later killed.

But you people should know that it were not "Hashisheen" ?????? who started this Suicide Attacks and Killings in Islam, but the first one to do this was the Khariji Ibn Muljim.

Saudi Mufties declaring al-Qaida to be Khawarij

Saudi Authorities have a Fatwa from Saudi Mufties that these al-Qaida Takfiries are Khawarij of today. That is why Saudi Authorities don't hesitate to do operation against al-qaida takfiries and to kill them.

Unfortunately, this Khariji fitna of Taliban has not been made clear in Pakistan (We see Saudi Mufties fatwas against al-Qaida, but unfortunately there is no direct Fatwa about Talibani Fitna as Saudies are only concerned with al-qaida).

We (Pakistan) are doing Operation against Talibani Fitna, but there is still a big big big Ideological Gap. And this gap is their due to laziness of our Pakistani Ulama who never told the AWAM about this Talibani Khariji Fitna and the destruction that it could bring to Pakistan. At most, the Pakistani Ulama half heartedly tell that Suicide bombing is Haram etc., but this is not Enough. Till the time this Fitna of Takfiries is not fought with Full Heart, we are not going to defeat this Fitna.

Question: What is the benefit of Operation?Is Army Operation in Waziristan going to wipe out Taliban?

Many people (especially the supporters of Taliban) raise this question and their intention is to do propaganda against this Operation.

These people should be counter questioned and asked: What would happen if there is no Operation against Talibani? If Taliban is going to stop their Activities?

No, surely Taliban are not going to be thankful for not doing operation against them. No, but they would spread their Fitna from Waziristan to Swat, to Islamabad, to Lahore, to Karachi, to Southern Punjab ......

Remember, crush the snake when it is small ??????? . But if you keep on feeding milk to this snake and make it python, and then try to kill it, then it would cost you thousands of innocent lives.

Quranic Order of Crushing & destroying Fitna completely is still there. If we don't act upon it, then surely we are going to let millions of more of our Innocent people to die at hands of this Talibani Fitna. Earlier we understand this reality, better it would be for us.

Not only Operation, but we need Double Operations against Talibani Fitna. It may cost us a lot .... but unfortunately there is no escape from this situation.

mehwish_ali

One more thing:

1. There was no America involved when 4th Rashid Caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib was killing the Khariji Fitna.

Blaming "Every Thing" upon America/India is a deception which could never bring us the desired results.

If we really want to face America/India, then first step is to eliminate the Fitna propagators inside our own Territories and take full control of our own Areas.

You want US Drone Attacks to come to an end? The one and only way is to take the full control of Waziristan back from Taliban. The day we do it, it would be the last Day of Drone Attacks and US would have no Excuse any more for these Drone Attacks. That day Pak Army would even not hesitate to attack US forces in Afghanistan if it violates Pakistani Space and whole nation would be backing Pakistan Army.

On the other hand, Question to these Anti-Operation Elements is: "What would it bring to us if we keep on blaming US & India for funding Talibani Fitna, but don't eliminate this Fitna and don't do any operation against them and let them spread their activities?"

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
Mehwish jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

aap nay itna bara page bhar dia....... ek fazool say topic par....... aap kis ki example kahan fitt kar rahi hain....... huh

i have only one sentence about ur "chapter"

"These taliban, who r fighting and doing suside bombing in Pakistan, they r not "real taliban". They r just paid agents of "RAW, MOSAAD ND CIA". Thats it. "

And whatever u wrote in ur lecture....... that was an issue of the "specific era" which has gone the couple of centuries. Now, We, Muslims have a lots of "sects". And every sect is "respectable" for each other......... that's it......

So, now the time to fight with ur enemies like........ contra. nepali_pandit.... etc.etc. :) this is not a time to fight with ur brothers and siters... :)

i think u got my point.. ;)

"shayed k tere dil may utar jaye meri baat.........."

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
mehwish_ali said:
One more thing:

1. There was no America involved when 4th Rashid Caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib was killing the Khariji Fitna.

Blaming "Every Thing" upon America/India is a deception which could never bring us the desired results.

If we really want to face America/India, then first step is to eliminate the Fitna propagators inside our own Territories and take full control of our own Areas.

You want US Drone Attacks to come to an end? The one and only way is to take the full control of Waziristan back from Taliban. The day we do it, it would be the last Day of Drone Attacks and US would have no Excuse any more for these Drone Attacks. That day Pak Army would even not hesitate to attack US forces in Afghanistan if it violates Pakistani Space and whole nation would be backing Pakistan Army.

On the other hand, Question to these Anti-Operation Elements is: "What would it bring to us if we keep on blaming US & India for funding Talibani Fitna, but don't eliminate this Fitna and don't do any operation against them and let them spread their activities?"

by the way........ who told you that our enemy is "Ameria and India" ????
Dear, our big enemy is "We, ourselves". Our brother's and sisters ....."like u"......... who don't know, what is going on in the world.

"USA and India is just like a "mohra / pupit" .

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"These taliban, who r fighting and doing suside bombing in Pakistan, they r not "real taliban". They r just paid agents of "RAW, MOSAAD ND CIA". Thats it. "

so the afghan 'mujahids' who fought America's war were also paid agents of CIA and Mossad too, right!

And those Afghans who KILLED 100s of thousands of MUSLIMS (Hikmatyar vs Rabbani vs Masood vs Mullah Umar)..
Who was paying them???

Was it all a grand CIA conspiracy to make Afghans the laughing-stock of the world?

And whatever u wrote in ur lecture....... that was an issue of the "specific era" which has gone the couple of centuries. Now, We, Muslims have a lots of "sects". And every sect is "respectable" for each other......... that's it......\
Only someone who HATES Hazrat Ali will regard Kharjis as a SECT
Remember it was the world-famous Aalim Sheikh Hamza Yusuf (himself a convert and a student of Saudi Shayukh) who declared Al-QUAIDA to be KHARJIS.

So, now the time to fight with ur enemies like........ contra. nepali_pandit.... etc.etc. :) this is not a time to fight with ur brothers and siters... :)
Explain to me how nepali pundi can convince a pakistani/afghani youth to carry out SUICIDE bombing?

If someone asks you to kill a muslim for a BILLION dollars, would you do that?

The fact is that these people DO BELIEVE IN THEIR MISSION. Which is to KILL ANYONE who they think might be remotely allied with the US. This is the strategy of the kharjis, to see the world in black-or-white terms, and do ignore the RULE OF LAW.

The last I check NO CREDIBLE AALIM in the contemporary islamic world has given a fatwa authorizing JIHAD against a muslim State. (As for OBL, he is NOT an aalim, mind you!)

mehwish_ali

by Takjhank:
i have only one sentence about ur "chapter"

Brother Takjhank, this reply is really an insult to our AQL.

So, who are these Suicide Bombers in Pakistan? Let us see:

1. The Terrorist Religious Fanatics of LAL Mosque... remember Ghazi brothers who were barking for Suicide Bombing ....

2. Taliban of Fazlullah in Swat. But instead of hanging them, the supporters of Taliban gave them whole Swat in name of peace deal.

3. Taliban of Mehsud in Waziristan. But once again we see supporters of Taliban want no Operation against them.

So, what does this lame excuse going to bring us that they are not "real taliban" but r paid agents blah blah blah? Even if they are paid agents, still this fitna has to be eliminated. We have no other choice.

By the way, all these Fazlullah, Mehsud Groups have direct links with Afghan Taliban. I would open up a new thread upon it and bring all the proofs of these groups with Afghan Taliban.

by Takjhank:
And whatever u wrote in ur lecture....... that was an issue of the "specific era" which has gone the couple of centuries. Now, We, Muslims have a lots of "sects". And every sect is "respectable" for each other......... that's it......

Very unfortunate you make Takfiri Kharijies as sect of Islam. Any group of people, who today start killing other Muslims due to it's pathetic Ideology, it is Khariji of today. You could have difference upon FIQH Opinions (fiqhi differences). But when some group tries to take weapons to impose it's ideology, then it is Fitna.

And it is not I who is saying them Khariji Fitna of today, but it were SAUDI Mufties who declared al-qaida to be Kharijies of today and made their blood halal for Saudi's security forces.

Brother Takjhank, are you really unable to see thousands of Innocent People who have been killed by this Talibani Fitna?

small4780

Banned
Our Army is doing the right thing and we support our Army and we are behind them. I hope, in future, the Army doesn't start doing operation in Karachi or similar operation as they did in former East Pakistan and kill innocent people rather crush the real culprits who are destroying Pakistan and its pillars.

We have to strengthen our Army to quell foreign aggression. The Pakistani Taliban (Zaliman) are not affiliated with Afghani Taliban rather a product of deception, agression, misconception and crime. Did any one see the video clips of these Zaliman slaughtering people. In Swat, before the Army operations started, they would display behaded bodies of Pakistani police, soldiers and those who opposed them every day with a message hanging around their neck warning any one of the same fate who oppose the terrorists.

Army has discovered huge cache of weapons and money that these terrorists were using and distributing to their allies.

Pakistan should portray a united face to the world and to these terrorists and stop the hate campaign against each other. Otherwise, we will not have a country called Paksitan any more. See, how American took advantage of the kurds and sheites to eliminate Saddam Hussain who kept these two communities under constant pressure. If we have suppressed people in Baluchistan Sind or other parts of Paksitan, the foreign aggressor will take advantage of these people and create divisions in the country. Those who are at the helms of affairs should change their policy of hate and unite the whole country in real sense and take care of the deprived and downtrotten people, otherwise this will become the breeding ground for dissention and division in the country.

Hope those who profess hate and division on the media are not given the opportunity of propagating their evil messages and allow people with message of unity, hope and sensibility to come forward and unite the nation. Every one can play a positive role.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear Bhitaai.
u have started a longgggggggggggggggggggggg discussion again. Whom i don't want to discuss....... butt now........... i will try to explain some things.........

First of all I am not concern about afghan Taliban. Who they r or who they were. I m just concern about Pakistani Talibans. Whom mission is to destabilize Pakistan. Every body know, that there r two different type of Talibans at that area.
i- who ever fight for their country. (That is called Afghan Taliban) ii- who ever fight for the money or their supremacy. (They called Pakistani Taliban)
And Pakistan have both type of Taliban. So, time will tell us, who is 1 and who is 2.
Anywayzzzzzzz.. Lets come to ur points.

bhitai said:

so the afghan 'mujahids' who fought America's war were also paid agents of CIA and Mossad too, right!

ANS: They were also paid by USA at that time. U cant deny it. But at that time, their cause was different. And after the disaster of Russia, their cause was different. Then, they were fighting with each other just for their supremacy. But know, again their cause is same. Thats why U can see where is Hikamatyar and RabbanI and Masoods ?????????? anywayzzzzzzzzz. This is not my topic.

And those Afghans who KILLED 100s of thousands of MUSLIMS (Hikmatyar vs Rabbani vs Masood vs Mullah Umar)..
Who was paying them???

Was it all a grand CIA conspiracy to make Afghans the laughing-stock of the world?

ANS: Please be a realistic yaar. You should know, at that time, when they were fighting with Russia, there was not only a one nation, who were fighting. There were lots of muslims from different countries. And they have different sort of support from different countries. So, how it was possible that after a long war, they can be united. It was a time taken procedure. And when time was coming to gether them, USA attacked and Israel played a bad game against Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Anywayzzzzzzzz if u want to support Israel and Indian agenda, u can.. What can I say. After all u also have freedom
"

[quote:1e011wxx]And whatever u wrote in ur lecture....... that was an issue of the "specific era" which has gone the couple of centuries. Now, We, Muslims have a lots of "sects". And every sect is "respectable" for each other......... that's it......\
Only someone who HATES Hazrat Ali will regard Kharjis as a SECT
Remember it was the world-famous Aalim Sheikh Hamza Yusuf (himself a convert and a student of Saudi Shayukh) who declared Al-QUAIDA to be KHARJIS.

ANS: O.K.. when I said Kharijis as a Sect ????? plz quote my sentense..
And by the way. This is ur openion and Ive a right to protest again it that I hate Hazrat Ali. If I hate Hazrat Ali/Hazrat Fatima/Hazrat Imam Hassan/Hazrat Imam Hussain (even any Sahabi). I pray Allah that he through me to HELL without any question / answer. And I pray Allah too that, if I dont, then He through u in HELL without any answer / question.
Are u agreed???????? Just say.. YES/NO"

Explain to me how nepali pundi can convince a pakistani/afghani youth to carry out SUICIDE bombing?

ANS: I dont want to convience anyone here. I have my own point of views. If somebody agree its ok if not.. Then they can live with their own point of views.. What can I say

If someone asks you to kill a muslim for a BILLION dollars, would you do that?

ANS: What a childish question. J what do u think, terrorists have any agenda??? I dont think so. Why dacoits fire the innocent person, when they resist? I think only for Money. And u r asking about BILLIONS of dollars. J Why Terrorists organizations have a lot of team members?? I think every person work with them only for. MONEY
So, my dear, money is a main problem for human being.. Either they r muslims or non-muslims.

The fact is that these people DO BELIEVE IN THEIR MISSION. That just earn the money and go to hell

The last I check NO CREDIBLE AALIM in the contemporary islamic world has given a fatwa authorizing JIHAD against a muslim State. (As for OBL, he is NOT an aalim, mind you!)[/quote:1e011wxx]

Huh.........In my point of view.......... ....... OBL just was a puppit to give the way to USA into Afghanistan and PAkistan.... Thats it...
I never supported to OBL.
But I have lots of AALIMS in my knowledge who can gie Fatwa about JIHAD AND TERRORISM..........
If u want, i can send to the links................

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
last few minutes must watch you will know who was the first terrorist organization

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLJ05vkpt8M[/video]

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
again u r involving me on those things, whom i never appreciated n supported.

o.k..IST OF ALL LET ME CLEAR SOME THING............. BECAUSE, "MEHWISH ND BHITAI" R INVOLVING ME THOSE THING, WHOM I NEVER SUPPORTED.... :)

SO........
I CONDEMN, TERRORISM OF ANY TYPE.
I CONDEMN, SUASIDE ATTACKS...
I CONDEMN, PAKISTAN TALIBAN
I CONDEMN, TERRORISM, WHICH IS BEING DONE IN IRAQ, IN PALASTINE, IN AFGHANISTAN.
I CONDEMN, ANY DROP OF BLOOD SHEDDING.......

AND

I APPRECIATE "PAK ARMY" TO FIGHTING WITH "TERRORISTS"

......... R U GUYSSSS CLEAR OR NOT ??????

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@mehwish_ali
Thumbs up to you, sister, u raised realy an important issue, we couldnt neglect khawarjiat role in all this scene.
[fazl] have a look .... pure kharji :lol:

@all
i request to all my fellows plzzzzz put some attention to this issue as well, if khawarjiat is new for someone.
Khwarjiat is a name of thought, ........... one can kill kharji ........ but not khawarjiat.
so only we are, who can understand this fitna and try to discourage this thought ...... way is very simple, who hates Hazrat Ali (RA), will be the kharji.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
last few minutes must watch you will know who was the first terrorist organization

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLJ05vkpt8M[/video]

i fully agree with his......

And in my point of view......... ye wohi fitnay ka zikar kar rahay thay "jis fitnay nay USA or Indians ko moka dia, Afghanistan may dakhil honay ka and the name of Fitna is "Al-Qaida".

and one thing more, which is most important to understand u guys.....

Plzz don't consider Afghan's as a Kharji's........ they were and they are actual "Freedom Fighter".

Kharji's u can say Al-Qaida and their supporters.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@tank jhank
i am not gonna argu with you brother, just puting one point which i got in my mind .....
Kharji's u can say Al-Qaida and their supporters
are'nt talibaan are spporters of Al-Qaida???? if not then one should define "talibaan". Anyways, we should condemn all these elements, khawarjiat, Al-Qaida, Talibaaan or what so ever, they are killing are people, our soldiers, our elders and youngers, no one shouldnt give them even a single word for sympthy.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a very good example and to the point, very true that these fanatics are kharjis of today who want to impose there way of thoughts to others. ANd they kill others if its not listened. And why do they have to kill becuase there ideology is baseless and people dont buy it. So easy for them is to kill everyone that is not on there side.
These blood sucker mullahs are not aware of what exactly is going on and they keep supporting these kharjis. We have to be aware of everything. Good work for the one who started this thread. Keep up the good work. And we always have to get lesson from our past. May god make us understand everything and go on the right path. And insha allah our army and people of pakistan together will get rid of this menace. Ameen.
TO the other guys who are going here and there please try to be to the point. Dont create confusion make it straight. thanks.

bhitai

tank jhank
thanks for the clarification.

I'm not branding all Afghani fighters as kharjis.

My definition of a kharji is this:

"anyone who uses terror to achieve political ends"

During the decade long war against USSR, there wasn't a SINGLE SUICIDE bomb, despite the fact that it was a known technique around the world for asymmetric warfare. This means there was a code of honor being followed by the fighters, something that has been totally desecrated by today's jihadis. I am not supporting the US stay in Afghanistan one bit, but I am also totally at a loss at this desperate mentality which finds soft targets in pakistanis who are allegedly allied with the US..

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
JazakAllah Mehwish. There is one thing that we all need to be very clear about. I have noticed that many of our brothers and sisters are NOT clear about this:

Foreign powers including US, UK, India and Israel provide money and weapons to fuel terrorism in Pakistan BUT Jews from Israel, Christians from UK and US and Hindus from India DONT come to Pakistan and blow themselves up using suicide vests. The people who do this are Pakistanis/Muslims just like us.

If someone thinks otherwise, then he/she needs to see a doctor. Seriously.

Now the people who blow themselves up MUST be having a very good reason for it. Please keep in mind that the most difficult thing to do in this world is to take your own life. Its still comparatively easier to take someone else's life. The reason is that they are doing Jihad in the way of Allah(SWT) and that the more infidels they kill, the more virgins and higher levels of paradise they shall get. To them, Muslims who support infidels and or dont take action against infidels are also infidels and hence they should also be killed.

So, a suicide bomber's justification for killing himself/herself and other people is that he is doing it for Islam so that he can die a martyr and get his virgins and Jannat. This makes him/her a Khariji/Takfiri. Because he/she uses Islam as a justification while Islam has got NOTHING to do with terrorism and the biggest enemy of Islam is the one who defames it by using it as justification for terrorism.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Naooz O Billa...
Brothers & Sisters, Please don't try to lecture or teach what is right & what is wrong, Who are we to question Prophets & Sahabas, Naooz O Billa...... We All have a book recommended by ALLAH i.e Quran. Read it with translation & tafseer & inshaALLAH with this transparent book, where ALLAH Subhan O TALLAH says,,,, I HAVE MADE THIS BOOK EASY FOR YOU,,, "" IS THERE ANY ONE TO READ & UNDERSTAND IT" ? .. So please confined this forum to country politics , not to religious matter, where everyone has his own idiology & Concepts of Islam.. For Me its only the book of ALLAH & Mohammad PBUH's Ahadith's.
Sister Mehwish !! For you ...
Please read & understand that these people (So called Pakistan Tehreek e taliban) are using the name of islam to buy peoples emotions & recruit innocent people for their agenda, Check intelligence agencies reports that single person they recruits gets 10,000 Rupees a month, a normal policeman in pakistan gets much more lower then this. Multiply 10000 Rupees with 10000 People , where is this (100000000 Per Month) 10 Karore / or 100 Million is comming from ? A drug Money ? Foreign Agencies ? Mostly people operating for them joined them as they had no other option, as they were unemployed, or in revenge of those drone attacks, or their religious emotions , and Look at any one of their leaders (None of Them a known Scholor ) Hakeen Ullah Mehsud, Baitullah Mehsuud,, they are warriors , not scholors, ... They are a politcal mistake, rather a chaos of pakistan past afghan Policy. .. specially after afghanz jahad against russians..
I think we should & must not relate these people to Islam (Even they says) & Naooz O Billa, they are not even closer to the dust aired from the feets of Mohammad SAW's Students... SO Please Please Please keep this forum to the country's Politics , Not to islam..

Jazak ALLAH

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is very interesting that Zardari and company will tell us that who is Kharji and who is not. We always considered ourselves to be most pious and Muslim while others are kharji's or Fitna. As far as the Saudi's are concerned, they been living under their American masters for decades eversince thier older saud signed a deal with American to dig the oil and protect their interest against other tribes. On the other hand, these Talibans are started up compaign of terror and slaughter.These butchers were trained by our own army how to slaughter people.Now , they are no longer in their control since they considered us sold to the American and taking orders from them. Which we are indeed doing that and more so under Zardari regime than Musharraf. Don't considered Americans to be stupid. They very cleaverly brought this war right in to our country and forced us to own it.Our collaboration with Americans are not hidden.So, we are also targets as the Americans are.....

I like to ask Mehwis, if she changed her id from Zainab to Mehwish ? Pretty Name though...........

bhitai

It is very interesting that Zardari and company will tell us that who is Kharji and who is not. We always considered ourselves to be most pious and Muslim while others are kharji's or Fitna.
The term modern khawarij was used for Al-Quaida FIRST by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf of Zaytuna Institute, Hayward, California (right after 9/11). This sheikh has NO CONNECTION with Zardari the last I checked. As far as I have read, it was NOT A HUKOOMATI sahafi , but a Zia-Worshipper called Haroon Rasheed who has popularized the use of this term in recent times.

As far as the Saudi's are concerned, they been living under their American masters for decades eversince thier older saud signed a deal with American to dig the oil and protect their interest against other tribes. On the other hand, these Talibans are started up compaign of terror and slaughter.These butchers were trained by our own army how to slaughter people.Now , they are no longer in their control since they considered us sold to the American and taking orders from them.
no-one can disagree with your description of this phenomenon. In fact, you echo Haroon rashid's column last week almost exactly . This is our own Frankenstein, but sadly we've got to deal with it ourselves.

Which we are indeed doing that and more so under Zardari regime than Musharraf. Don't considered Americans to be stupid. They very cleaverly brought this war right in to our country and forced us to own it.Our collaboration with Americans are not hidden.So, we are also targets as the Americans are.....
To believe that Pakistan meddling (involvement) in Afghanistan would have NO (positive or negative) consequences would be the stupidest thing, in my opinion.
Pakistan played the front-line state in the (1st) Afghan war. What did we get? Klashnikov, Drugs, Sectarian parties, etc. etc.

We obviously did NOT learn our lessons, and started supporting the Taliban. There was two possible outcomes of this meddling: either a stable region would emerge, or CHAOS would ensue. Unfortunately the latter option materialized (which was more apt to happen, anyway!).