The Imran khan Musharaf nexus , the detailed allegation by Mir Jamali are worth a read .

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan's attack on jamali and reply from jamali given in form of an article in the news of today which tells some interesting facts about Musharaf Imran nexus , this coupled with IHC order to get schools vacated from police in islamabad is accelerating things .

A forcible removal or IK and PAT from these sites is very much more likely now . The greatest opposition to protestors is developing from affected sectors of Islamabad and traders community and we expect counter demonstrations by local traders and parents to shift protestors forcibly .

Imran Khan ki aadat ban chuki hai ilzam lagana ki wo bhi without proof ke ,os ki aik zinda misaal IK ka Q League ke MPA Qudus Bazinju per ilzam hai , Khan sahib mosoof ne un per 25 votes se jeetne ka ilzam lagaya aur sath he yeh bhi keh gaye ke jahan dhandali ho gi wahan N League ho gi..doosray din Bazinjo ne reaction mein kaha ke Khan sahib hawaas baakhta ho chukay hain un ko yeh pata hona chahiye ke mera taluq PMLN se nahin PMLQ se hai....mujeh yaqeen hai ke IK ko Bazinjo ke baaray pata hota ke wo os ke ittehadi Pervez Elahi ka banda hai tau wo kabhi ilzam na lagata ....samjh nahin aati IK ka Balochistan mein kia stake hai ..election 2013 mein wahan se koi MNA ,MPA elect na ho saka os ke baad local election mein 1 councillor tak elect na hua...Balochistan ne IK ko 100% reject kar diya hai

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI cant deny the links between musharaf and their party...they are so clear that even a blind person can see them...similarly i wrote on the first day of dherna that army is behind it...but no one believed me.when javed hashmi said the same than people started dancing up down...
let me tell you.javaid hashmi did not disclose this army imran connection out of honesty!he knew this connection since day one so why he remained silent till present time?it is because hashmi had recently developed major differences with some memebers of pti so he waited for speaking the truth till a "conveninet time".
hashmi would have remained silent if he was happy in PTI.

listen to non political people who have no benefit associated with army or any other political party and their affiliations are with islam and pakistan alone.only such people speak truth!our army is also now a political party (most powerful political party in pakistan) just like muslim league mqm and ppp etc.its no longer anything else.

the trouble with this generation is that besides zina and sheraab they have also legalised lying.lying is even worse than zina and sheraab for a muslim...if your leader has some faults admit it.why worship humans blindly

Last edited:

drkjke

also islamabad is not holy area that there demonstrations cant happen...i think to make pakistan united we must make two capitals of pakistan. winter or summer capital must be karachi and for rest of time capital must be in khushab or mianwali area (khushab mianwali located in middle of pakistan and khushab has coolerw eather also)...creating a capital for the elite and populating a new city just to make capital for elite near GHQ was a foolish decision that has weakened pakistan.
capital must be in an area which is in middle of population so politicians and elite serve people from within population.islamabad is like a citadel for kings and elite out of reachh of common people .islamabad and its vicinity like wah and risalpur etc is place of rich people,mostly belonging to army families who are living like kings there.they have no pain nor any feeling of majority of poor people of pakistan living in hot slums while elite lives like kings in cool islamabad

mrk123

PTI cant deny the links between musharaf and their party...they are so clear that even a blind person can see them...similarly i wrote on the first day of dherna that army is behind it...but no one believed me.when javed hashmi said the same than people started dancing up down...
let me tell you.javaid hashmi did not disclose this army imran connection out of honesty!he knew this connection since day one so why he remained silent till present time?it is because hashmi had recently developed major differences with some memebers of pti so he waited for speaking the truth till a "conveninet time".
hashmi would have remained silent if he was happy in PTI.

That's what we do - we make the leaders we like as living embodiment of Jinnah, Gandhi, Mandela, Che and Khomeini all in one.

Anyway, apart from all the signs that we see on the ground that the forces with vested interests have steered PTI
towards its current stance (we all know at whose directions) the fact remains that Hashmi is like any of our other run of the mill politician who is not fair to himself or the people he claims to represent.

He endured torture and imprisonment and was a student leader but then who wasn't in Pakistan. Most of the 'inqilabi' student leaders from the 60s are happily part of the exploitative class in Pakistan. My alarms bells went off when his name popped up during the mehran bank (not exactly sure if it was mehran or the other scandal) where he had claimed to have been in 'business' with Younus Habib's right hand man. When that issue was raised he never was never able to fully present any solid proofs to absolve himself. That story of him claiming that it was all illegitimate never made any sense to me.

But thats the problem with us that of all the people we make politicians our saints.

[/QUOTE]
listen to non political people who have no benefit associated with army or any other political party and their affiliations are with islam and pakistan alone.only such people speak truth!our army is also now a political party (most powerful political party in pakistan) just like muslim league mqm and ppp etc.its no longer anything else.

the trouble with this generation is that besides zina and sheraab they have also legalised lying.lying is even worse than zina and sheraab for a muslim...if your leader has some faults admit it.why worship humans blindly
[/QUOTE]

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
also islamabad is not holy area that there demonstrations cant happen...i think to make pakistan unitedprivate partiesst make two capitals of pakistan. winter or summer capital must be karachi and for rest of time capital must be in khushab or mianwali area (khushab mianwali located in middle of pakistan and khushab has coolerw eather also)...creating a capital for the elite and populating a new city just to make capital for elite near GHQ was a foolish decision that has weakened pakistan.
capital must be in an area which is in middle of population so politicians and elite serve people from within population.islamabad is like a citadel for kings and elite out of reachh of common people .islamabad and its vicinity like wah and risalpur etc is place of rich people,mostly belonging to army families who are living like kings there.they have no pain nor any feeling of majority of poor people of pakistan living in hot slums while elite lives like kings in cool islamabad

Correction here , Ayub created this city for civil servants only . He rejected applications for plots by rich businessman or private parties , this making this a elitist city was work of Bhutto when they allowed non civil servants here to settle and get plots .