The Hidden Reality of Indian Army

indian786

Banned
[hilar][hilar] One cannot teach to the illiterate ...Go ask the kashmiris they will tell you what pakistan means...You can side with the hindus as much as you like ...Can you show me where did it say in the Hadith to write down the Quran on a piece of Paper ??

So quit uttering rubbish which you may regret either now or in the hereafter ...

Where does it say in hadith to badmouth muslims and support the hindu point of view ??...
i am accepting my mistake for using bad language but tell to imranpak same thing. Read all the posts brother who started first. I am defending my country india not the hindu. you are claiming your self islamic scholar then you should follow prophet said that never abuse somebody religion because in answer they are going to abuse Allah but i know pakistanis only follow what they like. tell that to imranpak who started that. i warned him don't take punga with bomabaywala because we grow up in rough street. i will heat back. and brother due to all respect allah will not judge you on believe or claim , he looks your action. so far pakistan has worst action in the world. i am not hesitate to call your ruling elite disgrace to islam ( not people).

indian786

Banned
You see indian we are not congressi ...we support the Muslim point of view ...not the hindu point of view ...you want to support them please by all means ..but Pakistan is a Madina e Sani ...and will always will be ...because my AKKA pbuh has ordered its creation !!...Now you utter a word against this then you are uttering a word against the Prophet pbuh ...keep that in mind.

Even if you dont believe this ...the risks of uttering rubbish against this are very high for you ...take care!

what kind of muslim country they made who divided sub continent muslim in three pieces. ( indian,pakistani and bangladesh).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM71DSd7YQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOZbvwnjLnY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jn6h6Ek6ZQ

i am supporting maulana azad . nobody dare to question his integrity as a muslim and great indian.

indian786

Banned

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have read what he has written as well and I find that this is just a case of two egos colliding ..no worries. I apologize on his behalf ..But brother defending your country does not mean that you Badmouth a Muslim country specially being a Muslim yourself. This is no order a service to our great religion of Islam. I have 10 indian muslim friends who are more pro pakistani than anyone else. It all depends on whose side you take.

Now you cannot pigeon-hole all of the Pakistani Nation and badmouth them because of the rulers because THEY ARE MUSLIMS !..No matter what you do ...Pakistan protects 180 million muslims from world aggression - THIS is an undeniable Fact !...What do you think the Prophet pbuh would have done had you badmouthed a country where so many Muslims lived in front of Him pbuh?

Also dont forget that when you defend India or the creation of India you are by defacto defending the Hindu point of view and Naturally we Pakistanis will NEVER ACCEPT THIS ..and we are NOT asking you to accept our viewpoint either !..BUt you cannot FORCE your opinion because no one will accept it.

Pakistan's actions are not BAD only some people's actions in Pakistan are bad and INdia is no better. Look at kashmir, nagaland, naxalites, assam, seven sister states, khalistan movement, Tamil Nadu independence movement..talagaun....all across the country their are severe seperatist movements.

Look at the condition of the Dalit and shudra hindus !!....Go ask them what their condition is!!

You are from Mumbai ...go take a walk in the slums of dharvi ...and check out the religious majority that lives there...Alhamdolillah Pakistan even in its present state is not so bad!

i am accepting my mistake for using bad language but tell to imranpak same thing. Read all the posts brother who started first. I am defending my country india not the hindu. you are claiming your self islamic scholar then you should follow prophet said that never abuse somebody religion because in answer they are going to abuse Allah but i know pakistanis only follow what they like. tell that to imranpak who started that. i warned him don't take punga with bomabaywala because we grow up in rough street. i will heat back. and brother due to all respect allah will not judge you on believe or claim , he looks your action. so far pakistan has worst action in the world. i am not hesitate to call your ruling elite disgrace to islam ( not people).

modern.fakir

They made an Islamic Country to purify and purge the Muslims and hone them for a Future Gazwa-e-Hind. Just like the Muslims of Mecca migrated to Madina and our Akka pbuh took time in Madina to build a formidable force ...the same way the creation of Pakistan was a miracle along the lines of Madina-e-sani. Thats why of all the Muslim countries Pakistan has the most powerful army, its a nuclear power, Jf-17 aircraft ...If their is one field it has progressed in that is Military Advancement (bigsmile)

Now, just wait for the ghazwa e hind (bigsmile)

You like Maulana Azad its very good ...but Quaid - e - Azam never liked him because of HIS Congressi support. He was a controversial figure. And remember one thing in the grave ..we are going to be asked about Prophet Muhammad pbuh ...not about Molanna Azad!...and when several prominent scholars have seen Prophet Muhammad pbuh about the creation of Pakistan and the satan cannot take the form of My Akka pbuh then those DREAMS ARE TRUE!.

So you can side with Maulana Azad ...But I'm going to side with my Akka...Sultan-ul-Anbiya Hazrat Muhammad pbuh...rest of brother the choice is yours !

what kind of muslim country they made who divided sub continent muslim in three pieces. ( indian,pakistani and bangladesh).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM71DSd7YQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOZbvwnjLnY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jn6h6Ek6ZQ

i am supporting maulana azad . nobody dare to question his integrity as a muslim and great indian.

modern.fakir

Its very sad that you will trust non-muslim sources but one of your own brothers in Islam ..brother Zaid Hamid posts something and you wont trust it ...anyways ..here you go ..this is BBC co confirming the same report

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7782101.stm

bring some credible sources brother not the zahil halil one. you notice i am not using hamid because it is allah's name i don't want to disrespect it. and zaid his sahaba's name.

indian786

Banned
They made an Islamic Country to purify and purge the Muslims and hone them for a Future Gazwa-e-Hind. Just like the Muslims of Mecca migrated to Madina and our Akka pbuh took time in Madina to build a formidable force ...the same way the creation of Pakistan was a miracle along the lines of Madina-e-sani. Thats why of all the Muslim countries Pakistan has the most powerful army, its a nuclear power, Jf-17 aircraft ...If their is one field it has progressed in that is Military Advancement (bigsmile)

You like Maulana Azad its very good ...but Quaid - e - Azam never liked him because of HIS Congressi support. He was a controversial figure. And remember one thing in the grave ..we are going to be asked about Prophet Muhammad pbuh ...not about Molanna Azad!...and when several prominent scholars have seen Prophet Muhammad pbuh about the creation of Pakistan and the satan cannot take the form of My Akka pbuh then those DREAMS ARE TRUE!.

So you can side with Maulana Azad ...But I'm going to side with my Akka...Sultan-ul-Anbiya Hazrat Muhammad pbuh...rest of brother the choice is yours !

i respect maulana azad opinion because he was practicing Muslims and Jinnah was not. you might not agree with his opinion but you can not question his integrity. Because of his and other pro congress Muslims effort we are survived in India. today we have 180million muslims in India. some of your founding fathers gave the statement after 1947 that " hum hindustan me rehne wale musalmano ki namaze zanazah parke aa rahe hai. today i proud to say we survived and even grew in larger numbers. for that i gave credit to our founding fathers ( nehru, gandhi and azad) for that. i have nothing against pak but i will never tolerate somebody try to defame my great country hindustan. i don't like zaid hamid because he is constantly trying to defame India.
I am still defending what maulana azad said in delhi zama masjid in 1947 " they are not dividing the india but they are dividing muslims in subcontinent." And history has proved after 1971 that today there are three nationalism exist in south asia ( indian muslims, pakistanis and bangladeshi)
i am repeating this thing on forum i have nothing against pakistan but when ever somebody try to defame india, i will jump up in to debate.
assalamu alaikum .

indian786

Banned

brother i feel this pain. plz watch this video and reply rationally ( not emotionally) i am looking for your reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOHnvR6ywS0

Last edited:

indian786

Banned
I have read what he has written as well and I find that this is just a case of two egos colliding ..no worries. I apologize on his behalf ..But brother defending your country does not mean that you Badmouth a Muslim country specially being a Muslim yourself. This is no order a service to our great religion of Islam. I have 10 indian muslim friends who are more pro pakistani than anyone else. It all depends on whose side you take.

Now you cannot pigeon-hole all of the Pakistani Nation and badmouth them because of the rulers because THEY ARE MUSLIMS !..No matter what you do ...Pakistan protects 180 million muslims from world aggression - THIS is an undeniable Fact !...What do you think the Prophet pbuh would have done had you badmouthed a country where so many Muslims lived in front of Him pbuh?

Also dont forget that when you defend India or the creation of India you are by defacto defending the Hindu point of view and Naturally we Pakistanis will NEVER ACCEPT THIS ..and we are NOT asking you to accept our viewpoint either !..BUt you cannot FORCE your opinion because no one will accept it.

Pakistan's actions are not BAD only some people's actions in Pakistan are bad and INdia is no better. Look at kashmir, nagaland, naxalites, assam, seven sister states, khalistan movement, Tamil Nadu independence movement..talagaun....all across the country their are severe seperatist movements.

Look at the condition of the Dalit and shudra hindus !!....Go ask them what their condition is!!

You are from Mumbai ...go take a walk in the slums of dharvi ...and check out the religious majority that lives there...Alhamdolillah Pakistan even in its present state is not so bad!

brother i forgot to reply on your opinion about dharavi. let me tell u one thing have you ever been to mumbai. i know lot of people living in dharavi. they are from all kind of religion. there is said in our bombay that city will give you bread but not the roof. not only muslims are poor in india but 40% indians are poor , they are belong to all kind of religion. i never claim india is rich country but one thing i would claim india is self reliant country.

Imranpak

Abhay salle ***** 1947, 65 aur 71 asli nehin tha kya. Teri Bharat mata ke tukde tukde kardeeyai kya woh asli nehin tha aur aghar peeche se hamla kiya tho RAW bhi tho yehi karta hai. Peeja ke gai ka pashab tu issi kabil hai!
Gay Hind!

Imranpak

dekh teri baat tere mulak ki tarah hai tu argument me mere se jeet nahi sakta to mere ko cow pees ki video dekha raha hai. ek video dikha jisme indian muslim pee pi raha hai. pehle hi me bol dia me muslim hu. me tere ko bol sakta tha suvvar khane ko lekin itni insaniyat hai mere me ke islam ki respect ki jaati hai. tum kutto ki tarah nahi porki.

Abhay ***** mein kabhie tere jaise soor se baazi nehin harta! Ek cow piss video dikhaee thi jisme koi aurat Farah ke naam se peshab peene ki tareef kar rehi thi, woh teri koi behen thi!:lol:

Tum ***** gadho ko sirf aggression samaj aata hai aur mujhe tumse ladne mein bohath maza aata hai!. Salla kamina...Bhegarat
mata ka najayaz *****!

***** ***** hai teri Bharat/Begherat mata!.
GAY HIND!:lol:

Last edited:

Imranpak

brother i forgot to reply on your opinion about dharavi. let me tell u one thing have you ever been to mumbai. i know lot of people living in dharavi. they are from all kind of religion. there is said in our bombay that city will give you bread but not the roof. not only muslims are poor in india but 40% indians are poor , they are belong to all kind of religion. i never claim india is rich country but one thing i would claim india is self reliant country.

Your Dharavi is a *** stink pot son where *****'s live in subhuman conditions!;) I enjoy seeing your Muslim's suffer equally because they are an irrelevent part of the Ummat-al-Wasat!

Self reliant my ***...you,ve been drinking too much cow piss again you *** idiot! You're given more aid in the world then any other nation, even Islamic aid agencies greatly help you animals too survive!(bigsmile) Now go and sit at Bal Thackarey's feet cutting his toe nails so that he may allow you to continue living in Mumbai!. After that you can drink his tasty feet milk for afters!

Imranpak

i respect maulana azad opinion because he was practicing Muslims and Jinnah was not. you might not agree with his opinion but you can not question his integrity. Because of his and other pro congress Muslims effort we are survived in India. today we have 180million muslims in India. some of your founding fathers gave the statement after 1947 that " hum hindustan me rehne wale musalmano ki namaze zanazah parke aa rahe hai. today i proud to say we survived and even grew in larger numbers. for that i gave credit to our founding fathers ( nehru, gandhi and azad) for that. i have nothing against pak but i will never tolerate somebody try to defame my great country hindustan. i don't like zaid hamid because he is constantly trying to defame India.
I am still defending what maulana azad said in delhi zama masjid in 1947 " they are not dividing the india but they are dividing muslims in subcontinent." And history has proved after 1971 that today there are three nationalism exist in south asia ( indian muslims, pakistanis and bangladeshi)
i am repeating this thing on forum i have nothing against pakistan but when ever somebody try to defame india, i will jump up in to debate.
assalamu alaikum .

I openly abuse your whore Bharat mata not only on this forum but reality too! I encourage war with India and loved it when we did Kargil on you! I have friends in the Pak fauj who love killing Indian so-called Muslim's and are eager to spill more of their blood!

Fk your naked Gandhi and Nehru who were both pee drinkers and had illicit affairs with kids! Jinnah may not have been a devout Muslim but broke your nation into parts thus teaching you a lesson. Your Maulana Azaad was equally helpless when Pak came into creation...his acceptance of the new nation was irrelevent you silly *****!

The greatest genius was Allama Iqbal, a man who had great knowledge of the unseen, metaphysics and Islamic thought. None of your stinky Muslim's are good enough to hold on to his coat nevermind debate with him. You're a *** chuha who thinks he's a hard man just b'cos you grew up in the backstreets of smelly Mumbai but i tell you that i am a martial artist and would break your spine in two minutes so don't fk with me! Once i get you in a submission hole you'll never be able to escape my clutch!

In this arguement i am the only winner and will keep replying until a chuha like you returns to his hole! Pak leaders may not be perfect but your Muslim's are no saints either rather i call tem apostates. Your Muslim's openly worship idols and marry Hindu's and Sikh's so deserve to be punished like they are.

Last edited: