The Great Altaf Bhai

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
VC OF KARACHI UNIVERSTY IS ATTENDING THE CEREMONY. IT MEANS PEOPLE OF HIGH CALIBER AND ON GOOD POSTS HAVE TO BOW IN FRONT OF THIS GANG KNOWN AS MQM.
BEING ON GUN POINT IS A PHARASE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE ACTUAL GUN.

Educated people go to the parties of educated people. Their guns are their "Qalams (pens and pencils)".
They don't go to Nihari and Paya parties of Nawaz Sharif.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 said:
syed_nd said:
munnay too hi sirf khi main nahee rehta main bhee yahee paida or pala barha hoon or janta hoo kia kia hota hai or agar yeh vc dc itnay hi powerfull waghaira waghaira hotay to kia rangers rakhnee partee waha or gun point ka matlab yeh bhee nahi kay sar par hee bandooq rakhi to mqm ka ghunda kisi ko phone bhee kar day to kam hi loog inkaar may afiyat samajtay hain or yeh jo naam nihad taleem yafta tabqa hai is ka kahee jana koi mayar nahi hai aisay kitnay taleem yaftaoo ki example tumhay chahiye joo na janay kia kia karte phirtay hain ab naam ko to tum nay bhee master kia hooa hai

@Syed
Duniya mein hur cheez ka ilaaj hai, magar Jahalat ka nahi.
No more discussion now.
PakPatriot1, I really question your education. I know getting a degree for mqm worker is not a big deal.

My dear:
I am an uneducated person and as per Hazrat Ali "I am an student of all my life" I did my masters from Karachi University when Jamati uset to throw us out of the campus every day.It was 1984 my dear, a very small APMSO was there. After that what I have done in my life, it is a long story, no need to mention here. I have seen pk politics so closely that no one in this forum have seen it. I think I am the chacha Mian in this forum.
We recently have witnessed a very classic incident from an MNA of PMLN from Rawapindi. That's not a culture of MQM. If MQM does that, it will be an automatic death of MQM.
In Karachi, the very first priority of a Donkey Cart Driver is to send his kids to school. This is Karachi my dear, the largest metropolis of the country, no one can survive here without education.

khizer

Citizen
i lov you altaf bhai [musharaf] evry body undstan [altaf] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
im agree with you mqm mpa mna dnt do like this because they r so called political wing real ghundas r sector and unit incharges and in reply to pml mna bsss ive allready said tha pmln they r stupid if they turn their politics to mqm lines they better send their mnas mpas to mqm sector incharges for a proper training and like stated about jamati ghundas so remember 1 thing if they do something wrong thats cant be a answere of mqm katilism

G

??? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ????? ???
?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
taha said:

Can you please post that pic on this forum.If you have one. I want to see it.I assure you I will forward it to them to include it in the book and they will do it, 100% guaranteed.

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
pak patriot sahib jis tarha aap nay apni ummar ka zikar kia hai to main nay aap say kuch sakht baatay kee un par mazrat chahta hoo par is kay sath itna zaroor kaho ga kay shooraat aap nay hi ki thi warna main nay is forum par aaj tak kisi say aisay baat nahi ke aik bar phir mazrat aap meray buzurg hain umeed hai dil main baat nahi rakhay allah aap ko jaza or lumbi ummar atta karay

G

PakPatriot1 said:
taha said:

Can you please post that pic on this forum.If you have one. I want to see it.I assure you I will forward it to them to include it in the book and they will do it, 100% guaranteed.

?? ??
????? ??????
???? ???? ???? ???

[attachment=0:1f6g1pqj]12 may 2007.jpg[/attachment:1f6g1pqj]

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxowTczqtSA[/video]

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
taha said:
?? ??
????? ??????
???? ???? ???? ???

[attachment=0:3bhuya7e]12 may 2007.jpg[/attachment:3bhuya7e]

Only those people pics deserve in the book, who did that.

firing-man-pic-120507-3.jpg

THE COLD BLOODED MURDERERS AND HENCHMEN BELONGING TO THE AWAMI NATIONAL PARTY (ANP),
PANJABI PAKHTOON ITTEHAD (PPI) AND PAKISTAN MUSLIM LEAGUE (NAWAZ SHARIF GROUP)
ARE VIVIDLY SEEN CARRYING SOPHISTICATED AUTOMATIC WEAPONS INCLUDING PISTOLS AND AK-47
WHILE THEIR ACT OF MINDLESS FIRING COULD ALSO BE SEEN WHEN YOU CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOGRAPHS.
ANP WORKERS ARE WEARING THEIR PARTY BADGES AS SEEN IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS.

firing-man-pic-120507.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-9.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-7.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-4.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-5.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-6.jpg

ppp-haqiqi-terrorists01.jpg

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar jury spartacus pak patriot yeh hai tumhara quaid yaar qasam say aaj say pehlay main nay kabhi itnay ghor say dekhnay ki zaroorat mehsoos nahi ki par aaj dekh kar andaza hooaa kay kis shaks ko tum quaid kehtay hoo waise tum loog to sab theek ho na ya tum loog bhee beech walay

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:

????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ???
???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ???

??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???

??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ? ? ?

Jury

abduttawwab said:
Jury said:

????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ???
???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ???

??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???

??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ? ? ?

So that's the pain you're suffering from.

1) Imran Said Nawaz Sharif CORRUPTION KING and appealed to chief justice to take sumitomo action against him, was with him in long march.

2) Nawaz Sharif brought famous SITA WHITE case by spending $$$, was with him in long march.

3) Imran was beaten by Jamaat-e-Islami in Punjab university, but, he was with Qazi during long march.

4) Nawaz built cases against ZARDARI & BENAZIR, are now with PPP in the PROVINCE & similarly PPP with PML-N.

5) PML-N said they won't talk with MQM are now changing there stance.

1055.gif

This is politics. Politics can't be done with fixed stance.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
abh shaitan ka poora album chape gaa Allah maaf karee,, wese kiya kam modling ki hai Altaf Hussain nai,,,

Hadees Nabwi SAW mein hai ke Dajjal ke zahoor se phele 30 chote Dajjal ka zahoor hoga

abh kiya ker sakte hain Hazoor SAW ne Farmaya hai tou hoga hi dunya ki koi taqat nahi rok sakti tou phir hum kia aur vc sahab kiya chahe kitne bhi educated hoo Dajjal ke fitne sai tou Allah hi bachae

Spartacus

abdulhaseeb23 said:
abh shaitan ka poora album chape gaa Allah maaf karee,, wese kiya kam modling ki hai Altaf Hussain nai,,,

Hadees Nabwi SAW mein hai ke Dajjal ke zahoor se phele 30 chote Dajjal ka zahoor hoga

abh kiya ker sakte hain Hazoor SAW ne Farmaya hai tou hoga hi dunya ki koi taqat nahi rok sakti tou phir hum kia aur vc sahab kiya chahe kitne bhi educated hoo Dajjal ke fitne sai tou Allah hi bachae

30 Main Aaik To abdulhaseeb23 Hay >>> Baqi 29 Ka Intazar Hay ....Let see , when will they come.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxowTczqtSA[/video]
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY HIS WIFE LEFT HIM.