The Global Debt Clock, See Where Pakistan Stands.

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our interactive overview of government debt across the planet

The clock is ticking. Every second, it seems, someone in the world takes on more debt. The idea of a debt clock for an individual nation is familiar to anyone who has been to Times Square in New York, where the American public shortfall is revealed. Our clock shows the global figure for all (or almost all) government debts in dollar terms.
Does it matter? After all, world governments owe the money to their own citizens, not to the Martians. But the rising total is important for two reasons. First, when debt rises faster than economic output (as it has been doing in recent years), higher government debt implies more state interference in the economy and higher taxes in the future. Second, debt must be rolled over at regular intervals. This creates a recurring popularity test for individual governments, rather as reality TV show contestants face a public phone vote every week. Fail that vote, as the Greek government did in early 2010, and the country can be plunged into imminent crisis. So the higher the global government debt total, the greater the risk of fiscal crisis, and the bigger the economic impact such crises will have.

Just visit the website and see Pakistan is still far better than many countires in the world.

http://www.economist.com/content/global_debt_clock?page=8

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just visit the website and see Pakistan is still far better than many countires in the world.

Nobody will give a loan to Pakistan as compare to USA who has highest Debt, People and Countries still want to keep their money in USA, forget everything,

Would you like to Keep your money in North America or Pakistan? a simple question or a simple answer?

Dont make a false hope to people, Pakistan is not better at all,

Do not KEEP money or invest in Pakistan based on above analysis.

Lodhi

Nobody will give a loan to Pakistan as compare to USA who has highest Debt, People and Countries still want to keep their money in USA, forget everything,

Would you like to Keep your money in North America or Pakistan? a simple question or a simple answer?

Dont make a false hope to people, Pakistan is not better at all,

Do not KEEP money or invest in Pakistan based on above analysis.
Only a peron who doesnt follow Islam in its true spirit can say he is hopeless.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our interactive overview of government debt across the planet

The clock is ticking. Every second, it seems, someone in the world takes on more debt. The idea of a debt clock for an individual nation is familiar to anyone who has been to Times Square in New York, where the American public shortfall is revealed. Our clock shows the global figure for all (or almost all) government debts in dollar terms.
Does it matter? After all, world governments owe the money to their own citizens, not to the Martians. But the rising total is important for two reasons. First, when debt rises faster than economic output (as it has been doing in recent years), higher government debt implies more state interference in the economy and higher taxes in the future. Second, debt must be rolled over at regular intervals. This creates a recurring popularity test for individual governments, rather as reality TV show contestants face a public phone vote every week. Fail that vote, as the Greek government did in early 2010, and the country can be plunged into imminent crisis. So the higher the global government debt total, the greater the risk of fiscal crisis, and the bigger the economic impact such crises will have.

http://www.economist.com/content/global_debt_clock?page=8

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Did you see the map of those countries where public debt is high? They are the forward looking western countries. Their public debt shows the volume of assistance they give to other countries. If they try to reduce their deficit, then you can the imagine the poverty in those countries they give aid (Pakistan included).

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you see the map of those countries where public debt is high? They are the forward looking western countries. Their public debt shows the volume of assistance they give to other countries. If they try to reduce their deficit, then you can the imagine the poverty in those countries they give aid (Pakistan included).

So you mean if I take 1000$ from all of my neighbours on my street say 10 and give 100$ to some of the neighbours in the next street say 10. Then I have 9000$ left. I use them for the luxuries of my house while the rest of the neighbours try to live within their capacity. Then by your definition I am the richest person in the neighbourhood.

bravo

Banned
We Muslims dont seperate our religion from our daily life. Each and everything in our life is seen through our religion.

Thats why you all are so backward!Not even a single muslim country leads in any field barring turkey and malaysia which are kind of secular;gulf states which are lucky with petro dollars

EJAZRANA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i have compared Pakistan with different countries in the link provided & yes u r right that our debt is less than many countries but u r only looking at 1 side bro the other side of pic is we don,t have day to day facilities for common people as compare to them bcoz if other countries r getting more money on debt they give more facilities to there common people but we r in a debt & still don,t have any kind of facility ... this is what i think as a common person as i am not economist or accountant

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a discussion of economics. Where does religion comes here?

If religion doesn't comes into economics then " DEPAWLI, LAXMI POOJA" AND "DHAN-TERAS" pay kay Chars peeni hoti hai ... for your kind info we have not just religion but a deen "WAY OF LIFE" in which nothing is exempted our Allah can come into our Parliament, in our business Places, even in our economy "means we seek guidance from Almighty on every single step of our life"

Coming back to the topic ya he tou beauty hai INTEREST BASE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM ki you saw how the numbers are rolling every sec 24x7 and 365 days an years... how much i can be thankful to my Lord that woh saved us from this Reeba (interest)and the difficulties related to it... though Pakistan is not out this banking net but soon inshallah we will have intrest free islamic banking... tab phir humaray sajdoon ka bhe koe maksaad hoga aur humari duaoon ki bhe kaboliyat hua karey gee. and for my bro [MENTION=9005]Lodhi[/MENTION] 's kind info having a good credit history or a high limit for CCards can be a +ve Quality in the west but Allah humain bhooka rakhey us asi bahter hai sab humain qarz daney ko tayyar hoon...
Qarz aik marz hai ... islaya bachna farz hai

WatanDost

Alhamdolillah
We are far better than many NATIONS.
After fighting 33 years of WAR on different fronts.
Since the invasion of USSR.
Also we are the NO 1 HOST of Immigrants in the World.
Even the POOR Indians are in MESS.

[HI]
Public Debt/person
India= 703.3$
PAKISTAN= 433.62 $
[/HI]
All we need is to NARROW corruption hole
and
Stop fighting for WORLD interest specially USA.
INSHAALLAH
We will be standing TALL

bravo

Banned
Alhamdolillah
We are far better than many NATIONS.
After fighting 33 years of WAR on different fronts.
Since the invasion of USSR.
Also we are the NO 1 HOST of Immigrants in the World.
Even the POOR Indians are in MESS.

[HI]
Public Debt/person
India= 703.3$
PAKISTAN= 433.62 $
[/HI]
All we need is to NARROW corruption hole
and
Stop fighting for WORLD interest specially USA.
INSHAALLAH
We will be standing TALL

Per capita income of india is much higher than pakistan!!so india can afford to borrow more from public!!

Remember that japan have highest public debts!!since indian public has second highest saving rates 36-38% in world (next to china 40%);india can afford to have high public debts!!Also remember that india has many public sector companies,too much land in possession of railway and other public sectors who once decide to sell,can easily lose all the debts!!

Just alone indian railway have 200-300 billion $ of land in town and city areas which are not being used !!so once indian population stabilizes by 2030 and its infrastructure becomes stable and reliable;railway expansion would cease;all those lands would be sold to builder!!Remember that india saves 38% of their salary yearly,so their spending power will be always up !!
They are not defaulting like usa and european customers!!So as of now govt is borrowing public money ;Debt to GDP ratio will cross 75% by 2030 ;Saving rates of public will still remain high;so they will continue to rely on govt !!at the worst;govt will have to sell some of the companies shares to public which will ease off the debt !!

similarly indian govt own 90% of indian banks which are public sectors and many other companies which are owned by govt!!

For a country like india,china which has many public sector companies ;Debt means nothing !!Debt is problem to developed country who dont have anything to sell!!

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats why you all are so backward!Not even a single muslim country leads in any field barring turkey and malaysia which are kind of secular;gulf states which are lucky with petro dollars
Depends on how you see it. We think we are backward because we Muslims are not united And busy in pleasing America, leg pulling, blaming each other, and we have lost our identity as Muslims. Non Muslims might see it differently.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)

These backward people paid for your indian hostages in Somalia. What did your so called rich govt do??