The defeat that would have hurt the most

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
No the muslim woman is rather an asset. Some freeloads but trust me compared to woman from other races ...we get things rather easily ......How would you rather have it ...your one woman going with many men and then no procreating enough for you to be replaced by foreigners in your own country via immigration ? ...Like they do in western countries ?

abe tujhe kuchh pata nahi ,
ab rehana , rizwana , farzana, salima, gulbadan all applied for ghar wapsi.......... ? ? ?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These wins can now be used as an excuse to not fix the problems in cricket management.

?

Pakistani's laugh for 1 day and then open up their legs for the next 20 years of continuous defeats.
I agree with you and call back whole team from England and send a fresh one after a consultation with u.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
after a consultation with u.

At-least 1 thing is proven. All of u r barking on the win.

But in principle I was the only 1 before this that criticised Shoaib Malik and help u fagots show the way forward. There is definitely a better way forward if u clean the system and throw out incompetence.

Okara

Lol ? ?

Adeel baat sahi ker raha hai lekin buhat hi jazbati hai.
He is right but should we take decisions now or after WC? Indeed few players and most of the PCB employees must be shown exit door.

Okara

At-least 1 thing is proven. All of u r barking on the win.

But in principle I was the only 1 before this that criticised Shoaib Malik and help u fagots show the way forward. There is definitely a better way forward if u clean the system and throw out incompetence.
Its injustice to u not to make you head of selection committee. Don't worry and keep ur hopes high.

Zaidi Qasim

Chill out guys. It was just a Cricket Game. Everyone goes for the winning and the team which shows better skills end up winning the match . No doubt that Afghani Team showed matured performance compare to their history . Definitely they have Evey right to try to win every match possible and not to throw the matches away. And so was Pakistan .

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ofcourse after the WC irrespective of the outcome. Sarfraz, inzi, imam, malik, hafeez, fakhr must be thrown out no matterwr what.

اب کیا ہے دوست نے آغاز کاروان کے یہ کفر مٹے گا سچ کی آواز سے

Okara

Ofcourse after the WC irrespective of the outcome. Sarfraz, inzi, imam, malik, hafeez, fakhr must be thrown out no matterwr what.
Please include the Babay of PCB who are in PCB for unknown time. May be from early days of cricket.