The defeat that would have hurt the most

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
No the muslim woman is rather an asset. Some freeloads but trust me compared to woman from other races ...we get things rather easily ......How would you rather have it ...your one woman going with many men and then no procreating enough for you to be replaced by foreigners in your own country via immigration ? ...Like they do in western countries ?

If Muslims were this competent in management, v wudn't have most of these problems in the society. The filth comes from the womb that bores us. The Muslim women is the greatest freeloader to have existed in human society.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No the muslim woman is rather an asset. Some freeloads but trust me compared to woman from other races ...we get things rather easily ......How would you rather have it ...your one woman going with many men and then no procreating enough for you to be replaced by foreigners in your own country via immigration ? ...Like they do in western countries ?

Point is when u force men/women to marry.
When u force ur child to be educated for economic reason
When u force ur child to emotional blackmail 4 the entire life

100's of these things can be listed.

1 thing is for 100% sure. Non-Muslim Western women are far more honest then Muslim women that stay at home and complain and create problems.

Xiggs

یار آج مجھ پر جو گزری ہے وہ مت پوچھو ، انڈیا سے ورلڈ کپ کا فائنل ہارنے کا مجھے اتنا دکھ نہ ہوتا جتنا آج کی شکست پر ہوتا ، شدید اینگزائٹی میں آخری پانچ اوورز دیکھے ہی نہیں ، باہر گلی میں ٹہلنا شروع کیا اور لوگوں کے چہروں کے تاثرات سے اور آوازوں سے ڈھارس بنتی گئی ، شاباش عمادوسیم اور وہاب ریاض
Yeh haal mera T20 2007 world cup final mai india ke against tha jab misbah batting ker raha tha.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Point is when u force men/women to marry.
When u force ur child to be educated for economic reason
When u force ur child to emotional blackmail 4 the entire life

100's of these things can be listed.

1 thing is for 100% sure. Non-Muslim Western women are far more honest then Muslim women that stay at home and complain and create problems.

I am watching your posts you are trying to explain that all the problems in this world are because of muslims!!

You Mother Fucker! Why dont u change ur name to Victor or Frances? If you are so ashamed of your self or ur parents!!

I am 100% sure you are a Piss Drinker Randian HINDU, Using a Muslim Name on This website

muhammadadeel

I am watching your posts you are trying to explain that all the problems in this world are because of muslims!!

You Mother Fucker! Why dont u change ur name to Victor or Frances? If you are so ashamed of your self or ur parents!!

I am 100% sure you are a Piss Drinker Randian HINDU, Using a Muslim Name on This website

No it is bcz of 1 thing

تیری ماں جو رنڈی تھی

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
yai team semi finals khailnay ki haqdar nahi saloon ki waja say i m totally drunk

NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan should play their cards right. We should pay afghanistan in their own Coin. I would give permanent residence NOT citizenship to all afghanis living in Pakistan ?

Those afghanis born in Pakistan can become citizens. Any afghani on permanent residence found in any anti-pakistani activity should be deported . We should make such examples out of any anti-Pakistani element. Make it clear to them.

We should be holding those afghanis responsible for their hostile behaviour and reward those who are friendly to Pakistan.

You need to keep people on a leash here ...You dont like Pakistan and Pakistani Values - then f-off !?

abe relukuuta tum log sari dunia me illegal ghus rahe ho afghan bhaion ka dollar kha kar baqwas karta hai ? afghan log pakistan me rahenge , jinnah sahab ne musalmano ka muluk banaya hai , pakistan punjabion ke baap ka nahi hai ,
khabardar agar badtamizi kia to..... ? ? ? ? ?

Xiggs

افغانستان کو یہ ہار بڑے عرصے تک یاد رہے گی
For multiple reasons...first it would be their first world cup win. Second, it would be against the country they hate. Third, it made india very very unhappy. Fourth, they couldn't get the monetary reward india must have offered to them in case of win against pakistan. Fifth and the most important, they couldn't throw pakistan out of the world cup.

muhammadadeel

Yeh haal mera T20 2007 world cup final mai india ke against tha jab misbah batting ker raha tha.

Against Afghanistan u r feeling like this، اتنا بُرا وقت آ گیا ہے پاکستان پر

لیکن خزلمان میرے مطلب پاکستانی مسلمان سسٹم کو درست کرنے پر کوئی زور نہیں دیتے، 20 سال کے لیے کتے ہونے کو تیار ہیں

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lesson to learn is PAkistan played professionally BUT more professionalism is required in major matches,
remember this whole tournament involves merely 8-9 teams out of 199 countries - there is virtually no competition global level.
Soccer is a global sport so I would want PAkistan to develop soccer competitive edge also.
Much more needs to be done - good victory nonetheless !

Xiggs

Against Afghanistan u r feeling like this، اتنا بُرا وقت آ گیا ہے پاکستان پر

لیکن خزلمان میرے مطلب پاکستانی مسلمان سسٹم کو درست کرنے پر کوئی زور نہیں دیتے، 20 سال کے لیے کتے ہونے کو تیار ہیں
Ab jo qismat mai hai wohi hoga...20 saal rona, ya to phati huee ko chup chaap dhona. Teesra koi rasta hai hi nahi ?

muhammadadeel

Ab jo qismat mai hai wohi hoga...20 saal rona, ya to phati huee to chup chaap dhona. Teesra koi rasta hai hi nahi ?

It is important to measure victory more accurately than loss. It's the philosphy of Ali probably.

Just look at the bastardisation of this victory to forget all the nepotism of Inzamam, and politics of Malik to the incompetence of Imam-ul-Haq.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
abe relukuuta tum log sari dunia me illegal ghus rahe ho afghan bhaion ka dollar kha kar baqwas karta hai ? afghan log pakistan me rahenge , jinnah sahab ne musalmano ka muluk banaya hai , pakistan punjabion ke baap ka nahi hai ,
khabardar agar badtamizi kia to..... ? ? ? ? ?
Misbehave no....You will be screwed UPSIDE DOWN. We are not delusional and dim wits as you are, we know our shortcomings and criticise responsible personnel. Pakistan belongs to Punjabi's, Pasthon's, Sindhi's & Balochi's nothing you say or do can change this reality go fucking deal with your own ethnic linguistic issues.

Xiggs

It is important to measure victory more accurately than loss. It's the philosphy of Ali probably.

Just look at the bastardisation of this victory to forget all the nepotism of Inzamam, and politics of Malik to the incompetence of Imam-ul-Haq.
Only fools will forget inzi mullah, his nepotism in the form of his nalayeq nephew, malik, hafeez, asif and raillukatta fakhr zaman.

muhammadadeel

Only fools will forget inzi mullah, his nepotism in the form of his nalayeq nephew, malik, hafeez, asif and raillukatta fakhr zaman.

Focus on throwing out the top 3, Inzi, Malik and Imam. Rest will learn a lesson for the near future. Without cleaning the system, it will always smell bad.