The Best News of the Year ......or......?????

A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvi6TkUpfcQ[/video]

A

arshad_lahore

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arnold_mic said:
jis tariqay say bol raha tha mujay laga kay thori dear main mayra naam bhi lay dayga :)

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If i like something in this video was,former gov punjab Mr.khalid Maqbool who had done tremendous charity work during his tenure ,and look the present gov ,he dont have the time for charity work.what a difference between the two guys but same job.

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
WHAT A SHAME, THIS TV CHANNEL WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO TELECAST BUT LICK THE BACK SIDE OF OF PEOPLE BY COUNTING EACH ONES NAME AS ACCOUNTED AS A NEWS WORTHY?
,HE HAS MISSED THE COOK AND CLEANERS. IT IS CLEAR INSULT TO THE NATION.MAY ALLAH PUT CURSE ON YOU BASTARDS.

asifukp

MPA (400+ posts)
Forgot ladies and kid names!!!! ..... I think new caster mistakenly picked guest list instead of news script...

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Don't worry, rizq-e-haram is the new rizq-e-halal in Pakistan, What a bunch of BS, it's like reading a Telephone Directory :D

The award of best news of the year goes to......

The list of all Nikkammas excluding PJ Mir and Palmist Mamoon :lol: :lol: :lol:

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
This video is indirectly reporting about a gathering of musharraf ex supporters. Its politics, dont you people know that musharraf has his plans of returning to the power game.
Think about this video, it leads my mind towards this direction.

Ramish

Re: KHUDA TUJHE KISI TOOFAN SE ASHNA KAR DE

AT LEAST ONE IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER OF ALL THE POLITICIAN , BUREAUCRATS, ARMY GENERALS AND CAPITALIST SHOULD BE KILLED IN A BOMB BLAST TO FEEL THE DEPTH OF LOSS AND GRIEF OF A BOMB BLAST AFFECTED PERSON.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
tkaun said:
If i like something in this video was,former gov punjab Mr.khalid Maqbool who had done tremendous charity work during his tenure ,and look the present gov ,he dont have the time for charity work.what a difference between the two guys but same job.

AND YOU WILL BE ONE OF HIS CHARITY BENEFICIARY,SO U REMEMBER [taseer]