The best description of Imran Khan by his own best follower

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Abay choutiam sulfate baygherat patwari kabhi tou koi aqal key baat kar liya kar.

"Patwarism is an uncurable disesase."
ہاں ویسے کہتے تو تم ٹھیک ہے یار - کبھی کبھی مجھے عقل کی بات بھی کر لینی چاہئے

giphy.gif

چلو آئندہ شکیت کا موقع نہیں ملے گا

RajaRawal111

Being one of the best followers does not mean he is a good thinker or an analyst as well. He might have been cooked too long in the cauldron outside Gate No 4
I will never give any importance to characterless people like this guy Dr. Virk. But his description of Mraan Khaan is right on the money. And that explains his million different views on the same thing, for which we have fancy word as U-turn.
You should read my thread I mentioned in post no. 6

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol basically khan knows that he can say whatever the hell and his followers will continue to dance to his tunes,
Just on the same attitude of these brainless Imranis I made this thread a few months ago.

میرے خیال میں پی ٹی آئی کے ورکرز سب سے زیادہ اپنی پارٹی اور لیڈرشپ کے غلط فیصلوں پر تنقید کرتے ہیں

نون اور پیپلزپارٹی والے جو بھی کرلیں ورکرز اسی کو ٹھیک سمجھتے ہیں

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And that explains his million different views on the same thing, for which we have fancy word as U-turn.
Rajay, I really do not get it..... are we talking about Mr Khadim e Aala who vowed to get the money of Pakistani people out from Zardari's belly or are we talking about IK? Or are we talking about fans of Maryam Nawaz who still chants that she does not own a property even in Pakistan? Can you compare that with IK?

Rajay, course correction is something else, whether you name it a U-turn or whatever, but remember, even Quaid e Azam joined Congress first and came to Muslim league afterwards. But it is never like Rana Sanaullah ranting "double shift" in the morning and gets kicked out from PPP and then in the evening gets a ticket from PML(N).

You know Rajay, what really separates a champion from the rest? A Champion has known more failures than the quitters. It is not that he was born a champ, but he lived to learn enough and persevere. So, IK makes mistakes..... accepted. However, what we presently have in our political lot, in comparison, IK is still a better choice. Far, far better!

RajaRawal111

Rajay, I really do not get it..... are we talking about Mr Khadim e Aala who vowed to get the money of Pakistani people out from Zardari's belly or are we talking about IK? Or are we talking about fans of Maryam Nawaz who still chants that she does not own a property even in Pakistan? Can you compare that with IK?

Rajay, course correction is something else, whether you name it a U-turn or whatever, but remember, even Quaid e Azam joined Congress first and came to Muslim league afterwards. But it is never like Rana Sanaullah ranting "double shift" in the morning and gets kicked out from PPP and then in the evening gets a ticket from PML(N).

You know Rajay, what really separates a champion from the rest? A Champion has known more failures than the quitters. It is not that he was born a champ, but he lived to learn enough and persevere. So, IK makes mistakes..... accepted. However, what we presently have in our political lot, in comparison, IK is still a better choice. Far, far better!
اوووو ہوووو --- میں نہیں پتا سی آج اداس دلڑی وچ عمرانی زور آیا ہویا سی - کوئی نہیں جناب میں تے چولاں مارنا ہے رہنا واں