The Admin team keeps removing my threads. Any explanation please.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
But do not worry bro. I know how to deal with haters and losers, I am adding all those losers to my ignore list one by one. But i really appreciate your support.
I am thinking about adding muhammadadeel to my ignore list. He will be the 2nd person after that guy who is seeking justice for Tyrian.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
I am thinking about adding muhammadadeel to my ignore list. He will be the 2nd person after that guy who is seeking justice for Tyrian.

Yeah brother there are some really evil people out here on this forum. But whenever you see a negative comment or evil soul,the best way is to put them on ignore.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
We can see through your insecurities and personality issues. You are one of those paindoos who somehow got smuggled into Europe and now you make a point of telling everyone how awesome you are. Your toilet comment brings your true colors out.
By thew way congratulation,you are new addition to my ignore list. Now you will not see my posts anymore and also that means you do not need to buy more Burnol. It will save you money. lol

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah brother there are some really evil people out here on this forum. But whenever you see a negative comment or evil soul,the best way is to put them on ignore.
I like messing with them. I have thick skin like crocodile. They can't get underneath it as hard as they try. If I ignore them then I miss what lies they are spreading so I can pounce on them and whoop on them. Best part of my day is triggering the evil souls.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
I like messing with them. I have thick skin like crocodile. They can't get underneath it as hard as they try. If I ignore them then I miss what lies they are spreading so I can pounce on them and whoop on them. Best part of my day is triggering the evil souls.
Yeah that is a good point. Once you put them on ignore then it gets boring.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
By the way watch one of my vidoe and improve you knowledge. But make sure you have burnol next to you while watching it.

I've forgotten more on this subject more than you can remember or can read on it and that too when you were just a little tadpole swimming in your papa's ballsack.

And yeah keep practicing that absolutely horrid fake limey accent with a lot of paindu propping through, maybe someday you'll make people forget you were smuggled across the channel hiding in a lorry.

Also next time try to use something better than a old samsosa to record your videos, its 2019 and even fake Chinese phones have HDR 1080p video recording and you're still uploading in 340p res of 2006! LOL Probably don't make enough waiting tables at the Bengali curry house down the road to afford a proper HD cam phone and net connection to upload HD videos !

Oh and you might want to tilt the old samosa 90 degrees so it fills out the entire 16:9 aspect ratio instead of pillarboxing.

P.S : Google 16:9 and pillarboxing because I for a fact know you have no clue as to what both of them are.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ابے نکل ہہاں سے ۔تیری اوقات اپنی تصویر لگانے کی نہیں ہے اور دوسروں کی تھریڈ پر بات کر رہا ہے۔ مولوی خادم کے شاگرد تجھے میں اچھی طرح جانتا ہوں ۔ تیری دو نمبر مولوی کی مٹی ایک بار میں نے پلید کی تھی اور جلد ہی دوبارہ کروں گا، اپنی نئی ویڈیو میں
Lgta k kisi bazar me paeda hoa hey ore waheen pala bara hey. Abi insano me pohncha hey thora paisa b kama lia hey laikin ADATAIN vohi bazari ki bazari hi hain teri.
ME NE BAREY MOHAZZSB TAREEKEY SE BAAT ki laikin tu rha aik bazaree shakhs, Tujhy teri zuban me hi baat samaj ateee hey.
ab sun teri ghatia videos pe sirf lanat hi bheji ka sakti hey. Molvi khadim ne teri maan k sath 2 nmbri ki thi ya molvi fazlurehman ne, Uski VIDEO SHARE kr shayad uspe likes mil jain.

Khan125

You guys are all hurting his little ego. His past posts will tell you that whenever his little ego is hurt, he starts screaming 2 things;

'look at me how handsome I am'
'people like you clean my toilet'

What an idiot this guy is
koi family background to hey nhi, aisey logon ko jb thora se pasa hath ata hey, zara achy kprey phna shuru krtey hain, PHIR YAHI BATAIN HOTI HAIN inki.
INFERIORITY COMPLEX k marey.

Khan125

I noticed the admin team keeps removing my threads, Can you please explain the reason? Seems i have made some of your favorites upset. If you don't want me to post threads then please let me know so i could stop wasting my time. Thanks.
Thanks admin: hamaree keemti waqt zaya honey se bachany pe.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
' is keep removing'.... !!!!

brother, writing in English is not mandatory at all. We can always express our views in Urdu which is a much better option than making an exhibition of ourselves.
No, Khan in fact it was misjudgment on my part. AK47's English language skills are par excellence. He simply made that mistake in haste.

cestmoi ✅️

Badway WOH mera aur kahi gharib Pakistani students ka uk main EK BADA MOHASIN hai. Lekin phir bhi itna humble hai . Woh ek heera banda hai

Gharib Pakistani student free mian us k flats mian rehtay hain jab tak un ki job nahi hoti aur immigration k maslay solve nahi hotay,

Aaj mian uk AK47 AUR ALLAH ki waja sey uk mian achi zindagi guzar raha hoon

Even immigration main bhi madad karta hai,

Tuj jaisa begh@rat us k ek baal k barabar bhi nhai ,

bdway repsect k saat us k saat baat kar, main kiya tu uk,kahi pakistani students teri gaand marain gay agar tujay pata chala k tu uk AK47 KO BURA BALA KEH RAHA

Finally the truth comes out. Yea that's what we thought. Illegal immigrants and toilet cleaning.

cestmoi ✅️

Aur tera charsi leader jo reham k mutabiq toliet main cocain peeta tha us ka baray mian kiya khaya hai

Oh, you are not PTI supporter anymore? What happened? Few months ago, you were a hardcore supporter. What happened bro? Were u expecting IK to help u become a legal immigrant and he didn't help?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ha ha ha AK47 ney teri sahi gaand mari hai teri,

Sahi kaha us ney Bdway teri Auqat apni tasweer upload karni ki nahi aur baat karta hai AK47 KI videos ki quality aur content k baray mian

Chal munay agar teri mama jee ki doodh main aur chati main zara bhi taqat hai tu himat krake apni picture hee upload kar dey. Video tu daur ki baat hain

AK47 ki himat hai k video bana tuj jaisey bawasaryoon k saat es forum par share karta hai

Imran khan tatay.

Bdway tu janta kiya AK47 k baray main.

Main us uk main pichlay 4 saal sey janta hoon. Us jaisa banda tu tuj waqi apni toliet saaf na karwaye

Imran khan k tatay sarey din siasat.pk par bait ka apni bawaseer khatam karney ki koshish kar rehta hai,

Agay sey koi baat ki AK47 k baray main,

Toh teri gaand took lagaye bagair maroon ga.

Kaisa diya

By the way Bawasiri Eid Mubarak.
Ah so the paindoo gang muscle arrives! Why? Can't he speak for himself that he needs tatuus like you to come and spew their garbage on his behalf.

You have just made my case stronger, a person is know by the company he keeps. And seeing he hangs around garbage like you speaks volumes.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oye Imran k bawasireee tatay teri auqat nahi hai k woh tuJay reply dey,

Bdway yehai kafi HAI balke mian hairan us ney tuj jaisey bawasrieee jo k Imran k shalwar mian retha hai,us ko reply kyun kiya.

Haram11111 AK47 humara dost nahi hai
humara MOHASIN hai, humara leader hai,

Agar uski aur Allah ki mehrbani nah hoti tu aaj mian Lahore main CARSI IMRAN K chotye CM k SHAHER MAIN DAKEY KA RAHA HOTA

Kaisa Diya Imran tatay

Forget English can't even get Anglo Urdu right! WTF is a MOHASIN ! LOL and same old typical paindo problem, thinking writing in big bold fonts will makes your garbage more worthwhile.

And now please fuck off, I don't have anymore time for little bitchy tattuus and their filth laden verbal diarrhea.

cestmoi ✅️

Oye Imran k bawasireee tatay teri auqat nahi hai k woh tuJay reply dey,

Bdway yehai kafi HAI balke mian hairan us ney tuj jaisey bawasrieee jo k Imran k shalwar mian retha hai,us ko reply kyun kiya.

Haram11111 AK47 humara dost nahi hai
humara MOHASIN hai, humara leader hai,

Agar uski aur Allah ki mehrbani nah hoti tu aaj mian Lahore main CARSI IMRAN K chotye CM k SHAHER MAIN DAKEY KA RAHA HOTA

Kaisa Diya Imran tatay

ae tair-e-lahoti us rizq se mout achi
jis rizq se aati ho parwaz me kotahi

You got a bad deal man. He is making u clean his toilets now.

cestmoi ✅️

Forget English can't even get Anglo Urdu right! WTF is a MOHASIN ! LOL and same old typical paindo problem, thinking writing in big bold fonts will makes your garbage more worthwhile.

And now please fuck off, I don't have anymore time for little bitchy tattuus and their filth laden verbal diarrhea.

I was about to say the same thing. If his roman Urdu is this bad, imagine how bad his English would be.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I was about to say the same thing. If his roman Urdu is this bad, imagine how bad his English would be.
I dread to even think about it and this is a bloke who supposedly has been in the UK for 4 years. Probably a Danish ghost school graduate now "studying" in the UK which usually means a dishwasher in kebab shop.

He's the sort of guy who gets featured on UK Border Force a 35 yr old uncle trying to get into the UK on a student visa while dumb enough to carry his HGV license with him ! LOL

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kan@roon jasey tum looog oxford sey pad ka aeye ho,

agar tum dunu k mothers ka doodh jaiz hai tu koi picture tu upni koi ugly tasveer upload karo.

Dunu begharatooo ki tarah aur auratooon ki chup chup kar yeha comments kartay hain aur phir dosrooon ko attack kartay hain .

Jis tarah tera leader ek naliaq aur beghairat hai accoding to Bilawal us k followrs bhi aiseya hee hain

Kaisa diya
LOL only dumb ass idiots like you reveal their identities, the whole world is going towards more internet privacy. While moronic jahil's like you think its some great act of bravery!

Sheesh what a inbred gump