The Admin team keeps removing my threads. Any explanation please.

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please see Some of the reasons below

Sometimes it’s already posted
Sometimes it’s the same message on another thread being discussed
Sometimes there is no proof with thread
Some times the thread is offensive
Sometimes the source is missing
Sometimes there is spelling mistakes
Sometimes it’s old video
End of the day siasat pk staff have the final decision they try to be fair and natural still can’t keep everyone Happy.
Check ur English "fair and natural " :) how can u judge any one English when ur own idioms construction is pathetic

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Check ur English "fair and natural " :) how can u judge any one English when ur own idioms construction is pathetic
You can either cry or try to look for faults in everyone else or move on.
Did I say your English was bad I just gave reasons?
Stop crying and move on learn from other thread makers what they doing and what you not doing and learning instead of complaining

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
You can either cry or try to look for faults in everyone else or move on.
Did I say your English was bad I just gave reasons?
Stop crying and move on learn from other thread makers what they doing and what you not doing and learning instead of complaining
What is ur qualification to certify any post that it is learned or not and use ur might to delete it ...it is public website bro , it's not class of the professor , where students have to follow course outline.let the people to share their opinions and let the people to react on it ...

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry mr. Aapky thead me koi interested nhi hota.
Useless thread hota hey, jis me sirf SELF PUBLICITY k sivaey kuch nhi hota.
ابے نکل ہہاں سے ۔تیری اوقات اپنی تصویر لگانے کی نہیں ہے اور دوسروں کی تھریڈ پر بات کر رہا ہے۔ مولوی خادم کے شاگرد تجھے میں اچھی طرح جانتا ہوں ۔ تیری دو نمبر مولوی کی مٹی ایک بار میں نے پلید کی تھی اور جلد ہی دوبارہ کروں گا، اپنی نئی ویڈیو میں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sorry mr. Aapky thead me koi interested nhi hota.
Useless thread hota hey, jis me sirf SELF PUBLICITY k sivaey kuch nhi hota.
Yea cheez, har banda jis ke haath mein mobile cam hai is site per aaj kal "tajziya nigar or political vlogger" bana huwa hai, ek yeh bhai haim doosray sunbeam saab jin ka video mein mou se ziyada apna didh aa raha hota hai, aur phir siasi king enlightened aur bhi ek do namoonay hai jin ka naam yaad nahi aa raha.

Question is what makes these people think anybody is willing to invest 10 minutes of their precious time in badly made with poor production quality videos with baseless content. What are their qualifications that anyone should heed their advice or listen to their opinions?

Its not entertainment, its not edutainment, its not news, its not credible analysis, its mostly garbage. Just want to get on the youtube money making wagon and paid $$$$ but they forget for that you need quality content and people will only tolerate bad production values and poorly made content only for so long even if the content itself is worthwhile. Like watching a bengali cam print of the latest blockbuster. The movie is a hit but only wankers see cam prints.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Please see Some of the reasons below
End of the day siasat pk staff have the final decision they try to be fair and natural still can’t keep everyone Happy.

Thanks for the list... will keep it handy
still heres my post and heres your checklist -- Dont see any violations... and mind you I had to post it 3 times... I felt there perhaps was a patwari or billo supporter tryna suppress the truth but his/her shift ended at 12PM (Pak Time)...

Sometimes it’s already posted - X
Sometimes it’s the same message on another thread being discussed - X
Sometimes there is no proof with thread - X
Some times the thread is offensive - X
Sometimes the source is missing - X
Sometimes there is spelling mistakes - X
Sometimes it’s old video - X

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Yea cheez, har banda jis ke haath mein mobile cam hai is site per aaj kal "tajziya nigar or political vlogger" bana huwa hai, ek yeh bhai haim doosray sunbeam saab jin ka video mein mou se ziyada apna didh aa raha hota hai, aur phir siasi king enlightened aur bhi ek do namoonay hai jin ka naam yaad nahi aa raha.

Question is what makes these people think anybody is willing to invest 10 minutes of their precious time in badly made with poor production quality videos with baseless content. What are their qualifications that anyone should heed their advice or listen to their opinions?

Its not entertainment, its not edutainment, its not news, its not credible analysis, its mostly garbage. Just want to get on the youtube money making wagon and paid $$$$ but they forget for that you need quality content and people will only tolerate bad production values and poorly made content only for so long even if the content itself is worthwhile. Like watching a bengali cam print of the latest blockbuster. The movie is a hit but only wankers see cam prints.
Oh really you think i make video for the money.You loser not everyone makes video to make money on u-tube. I am not going to answer all your rubbish. Just remember people like you clean my toilets.

And by the way did i request you to watch my video? You hypocrite piece of shit,just stay away from MY threads and videos, You do not need to come on my thread and comment. I am sure that would save your useless time.
By the way i will be making plenty of videos and share it here to piss off pricks like you. Just make sure buy lots of Burnol cream.

Last edited:

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)

By the way watch one of my vidoe and improve you knowledge. But make sure you have burnol next to you while watching it.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)

۔تیری اوقات اپنی تصویر لگانے کی نہیں ہے اور دوسروں کی تھریڈ پر بات کر رہا ہے۔

So Mr loser you are a new addition to my ignore list.

Last edited:

cestmoi ✅️

You guys are all hurting his little ego. His past posts will tell you that whenever his little ego is hurt, he starts screaming 2 things;

'look at me how handsome I am'
'people like you clean my toilet'

What an idiot this guy is

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
You guys are all hurting his little ego. His past posts will tell you that whenever his little ego is hurt, he starts screaming 2 things;

Oui oui monsieur.
He should add a 3rd thing:
'Look at me how short I am. I am a kodu with Napolean Bonaparte complex'

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)

Another one who needs burnol. Plenty of videos to come. Keep buying burnol.

"Look at me how handsome i am " wow comment of the day.

I guess i never said that lol but yeah people like you do clean my toilets and its a fact. Come to the Uk and i will show you.
For now you are a new addition to ignore list. Last but not the least make sure you buy plenty of burnol. lol

Last edited:

cestmoi ✅️

Another one who needs burnol. Plenty of videos to come. Keep buying burnol.

"Look at me how handsome i am " wow comment of the day.
I guess i never said that lol
but yeah people like you do clean my toilets and its a fact. Come to the Uk and i will show you.

We can see through your insecurities and personality issues. You are one of those paindoos who somehow got smuggled into Europe and now you make a point of telling everyone how awesome you are. Your toilet comment brings your true colors out.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow keep coming i love you guys. Love the hatred. It tells me i am hitting you guys at the right place.
By the way my height is a bit over 6 feet,so calling me a shorty,makes you a dumb shit.

One thing is for sure you guys are going to take Burnol price to a next level.
LOL boi that wasn't directed at you. The user cestmoi is a combo of 2 french words which means "it's me". Who was Napolean Bonaparte? French emperor. It was pun intended at him. Btw you are brave to put yourself out there. Have thick skin and ignore the haters. Brush it off like you brush dandruff off your shoulders.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL boi that wasn't directed at you. The user cestmoi is a combo of 2 french words which means "it's me". Who was Napolean Bonaparte? French emperor. It was pun intended at him. Btw you are brave to put yourself out there. Have thick skin and ignore the haters. Brush it off like you brush dandruff off your shoulders.
Sorry bro

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
But do not worry bro. I know how to deal with haters and losers, I am adding all those losers to my ignore list one by one. But i really appreciate your support.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
We can see through your insecurities and personality issues. You are one of those paindoos who somehow got smuggled into Europe and now you make a point of telling everyone how awesome you are. Your toilet comment brings your true colors out.
Oh really. How did you know that? You seem to me quite a clever guy.