Tasneem Qureshi issued 5679 banned arms licenses in two mo

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Tasneem Qureshi issued 5679 banned arms licenses in two months
9812_big.jpg

It is told to Senate Standing Committee for Interior that state minister Tasneem Qureshi issues 5679 licenses of restricted bore while there was no record of 26,000 arms licenses. In the Standing Committee meeting, FIA Director Tariq Joiya revealed that 550 fake bank challans and 278 fake demand notices of arms licenses were also recovered from the ministry. And three section officers of the ministry are working in the ministry after getting bails. On this, the committee asked the interior ministry to submit details of licenses issued to MNAs, MPAs and Senators.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/main_category_e ... d=2&flag=d

G

begeart day puter kanjar :evil:
if i get some power i will love to shoot them with my own hand all looters :evil: and INSHALLAH WE WILL GET SOON POWER

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
begeart day puter ***** :evil:
if i get some power i will love to shoot them with my own hand all looters :evil: and INSHALLAH WE WILL GET SOON POWER

Nabi (SAWS) says 'Ghussa akal ko kha jata hai' We understand your pain and share it with you. Anger is a kind of energy that can be directed to achieve greater targets,use it to hone your skills and acute senses,keep praying and working hard. You are doing a great job, self control, perseverence and patience are great weapons of the rightous people,do not give them up.
I do not want to sound like a preacher who thinks she knows everything but believe me I have been there and learned from experience.