Takmeel e Pakistan Resolution 23rd March 2010

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Gazoo bhai, i appreciate ur feelings for Zaid Hamid.. but u should not have replied so harsh. any way as prev agreed, i cannot force u on my ideas.. Just be patient & see how situation unfolds.. My request to brother abduttawwab & msohail not to laugh or make fun of it. After all we have no problems with fans of Zaid Hamid.. If we think we are working for true cause we should behave & stick to solid arguments. This is bottom line.. I hope both sides will agree to it & take caution next time.. Jaza-k-ALLAH. May ALLAH make clear to us what is right & what is wrong..

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
To the dear nationalist brigade ,Please recognize that your ZH has consistently lied to you and mislead you in the guise of patriotism and religion. Wake up before other failures !

100% agree ! very wel said..

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
To the dear nationalist brigade ,Please recognize that your ZH has consistently lied to you and mislead you in the guise of patriotism and religion. Wake up before other failures !

you are carzy [funnny]

what religion are you affiliated with ????

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid Resolution 23 March 2010

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4STAGd3Gh8[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsEoAdz6804[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pmfUO7AsmI[/video]

JazakAllah

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid Resolution 23 March 2010

The brave man is just trying to revive love of our religion and our country in us and our youth but our own people are against it.

All the opponents can keep bashing him but no one can deny the message he is trying to spread. Shame on you!

Zaid Hamid zindabad!
Pakistan Paindabad!

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ZH wearing a designer baseball hat talking of Takmeel.
Flop show!!!

gazoomartian

saheeen said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4STAGd3Gh8[/video]

JazakAllah

alhamdulillah

azan per chuki hai, ab namazis jauq der jauq ayeingey ameen

best small taqreeb I have seen since jama'at-islami in dacca in 1970, where I received a coupld of stones on shoulders thrown by bengali brothers [wall]

I noticed thugs from 'ualamas' were sent there too. glad ZH left in peace instead of confronting and breaking the law

Good work Zaid, keep it up

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

aicheema

Citizen
please keep your pethatics comments to urself and dont try to give us advises like this.....We are and we will with zaid hamid no matter what.....because we truely belive in the message hes spreading, we really believe in islamic ideology, we really believe in system of khilafte rashidah.....tum jese logon nay ajj tak khud kia kiya hai against this system of kufer ??? aur ajj koi aur azan de raha hai tu you are against him....wake up bro misslead tu humain in politicians aur media nay kiya hai ajj tak....you tell me why jihad chapters have been removed from text book, why khilafte rashida system not been taught in schools, why we dont know anything about iqbal's message, why no one talks about interest based economy which is simply a war against Allah and Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) ??? so tell me in last 63 years who stood up against this system...tumhare molvi jo musharaff ke door mein 5 saal government mein rahay aur ek resolution tak nahin pass ker sake keh we reject the interest based economy we cant afford this war with Allah subhanutallah.....humare politicians tu itne brave hain keh they accept the war against Allah Subhanutallah but reject war against America...Shame on you and the system you guys believed in.....Be very carefull on what message you are laughing cause there is nothing wrong in this message as its totally arise from Quram and Hadith....if you have problem with zaid hamid then dont follow him simply but please follow the system we are talking about.....please wake up and be a part of this mission so that we can replace the system of kufr....Kufr ke khilaaf jang kabhe bhe asan nahin hogi yeh hum sab jante hain....you are walking blindly behind few politicians and few molvis....but we love to walk blindly behind the message of Quran and Hadith...zaid hamid is irrelevant in front of this mission....jisay zaid hamid say aetraz hai woh usay follow mat kare...thats niether a compulsion nor condition....but agar tumhain is message say hi problem hai tu we welcome you for confrontation....By the way no one mentioned about high security around that area who didnt let people to get there..????? and now people are talking about numbers....sorry to say yeh number games tumhari democracy mein hi achi lagti hai....here moral and Emman matters....LONG LIVE PAKISTAN....ITS START REVOLUTION.....I am with yew zaid hamid no matter what....in every thick n thin......God help those who are opposing....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

ahsan

Citizen
gazoomartian said:
Didnt sohail post a pro-Israel thread above?
The fasadis and authorities had stopped people form coming. But what they dont know is that masjid mein azan eik hi mu'azzin detey hain. Namazi ahista ahista atey hain
Bsed on the environement, NOC from govt, we see more people than expected. We have started the process, and given the azan, namazi will be coming in fauj der fauj

This is how all tahreek start. I bet Jinnah had only one listerner in the beginning

by the way, anybody knows what NOC means?? (notice of cancellation may be?)
NOC stands for "No Objection Certificate" n is opposite.
Good work Zaid bhai keep it up

Please with no offence should be observed...

Before the election in NA 55 and 123 ive seen IK people with attitude of "YES We will Win".. IK is the next PM of Pakistan and etc... etc....

I observed you people were pretending or acting to be very Happy :) and optimistic even after a Heavy defeat of Imran Khan.... Even though YOU know things surely better than me n future of IK...

Now the same thing happend with ZH.. I know it very well you can negate anyone who doesnt follow ZH .. You People created a Hype, that he is the only hope, Sharia, Pakistan etc..etc...etc.. But when the baloon bursts............. Still the same attitude (HAPPY :) )....

Should I call you people as Unrealistic Emotional Day dreamers???
Or there is an Agenda which im missing.... I hope you dont mind, its the weird attitude making me curious....

gazoomartian

aicheema said:
please keep your pethatics comments to urself and dont try to give us advises like this.....We are and we will with zaid hamid no matter what.....because we truely belive in the message hes spreading, we really believe in islamic ideology, we really believe in system of khilafte rashidah.....tum jese logon nay ajj tak khud kia kiya hai against this system of kufer ??? aur ajj koi aur azan de raha hai tu you are against him....wake up bro misslead tu humain in politicians aur media nay kiya hai ajj tak....you tell me why jihad chapters have been removed from text book, why khilafte rashida system not been taught in schools, why we dont know anything about iqbal's message, why no one talks about interest based economy which is simply a war against Allah and Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) ??? so tell me in last 63 years who stood up against this system...tumhare molvi jo musharaff ke door mein 5 saal government mein rahay aur ek resolution tak nahin pass ker sake keh we reject the interest based economy we cant afford this war with Allah subhanutallah.....humare politicians tu itne brave hain keh they accept the war against Allah Subhanutallah but reject war against America...Shame on you and the system you guys believed in.....Be very carefull on what message you are laughing cause there is nothing wrong in this message as its totally arise from Quram and Hadith....if you have problem with zaid hamid then dont follow him simply but please follow the system we are talking about.....please wake up and be a part of this mission so that we can replace the system of kufr....Kufr ke khilaaf jang kabhe bhe asan nahin hogi yeh hum sab jante hain....you are walking blindly behind few politicians and few molvis....but we love to walk blindly behind the message of Quran and Hadith...zaid hamid is irrelevant in front of this mission....jisay zaid hamid say aetraz hai woh usay follow mat kare...thats niether a compulsion nor condition....but agar tumhain is message say hi problem hai tu we welcome you for confrontation....By the way no one mentioned about high security around that area who didnt let people to get there..????? and now people are talking about numbers....sorry to say yeh number games tumhari democracy mein hi achi lagti hai....here moral and Emman matters....LONG LIVE PAKISTAN....ITS START REVOLUTION.....I am with yew zaid hamid no matter what....in every thick n thin......God help those who are opposing....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

very good and truthful post. Few thugs from the 'maulanas' group were present at the takmeel to cause disturbance. Takmeel was over 1 hour even before started due to NOC that was issued due to pressure from some group.

But main thing is that we have given the azan, and it shall echo nationwide. Truth is that Maulanas have no idea what khilafat-e-rashda is with exception of Dr Israr Ahmed and my be a couple of more elite ualamas.

These people here are paid employees of tahaffuz or some other entity. InshaAllah the mission will gain more grounds, may Allah side with the soldiers of Islam

ahsan

Citizen
biomat said:
Assalam-o-alaikum
Gazoo bhai, i appreciate ur feelings for Zaid Hamid.. but u should not have replied so harsh. any way as prev agreed, i cannot force u on my ideas.. Just be patient & see how situation unfolds.. My request to brother abduttawwab & msohail not to laugh or make fun of it. After all we have no problems with fans of Zaid Hamid.. If we think we are working for true cause we should behave & stick to solid arguments. This is bottom line.. I hope both sides will agree to it & take caution next time.. Jaza-k-ALLAH. May ALLAH make clear to us what is right & what is wrong..

Absolutely my Friend. fully agreed.. people shoud still have courage to listen and have healthy args.. We should never get personal anywhere. "Baishak Allah Behtar Janta hai"

gazoomartian

ahsan said:
gazoomartian said:
Didnt sohail post a pro-Israel thread above?
The fasadis and authorities had stopped people form coming. But what they dont know is that masjid mein azan eik hi mu'azzin detey hain. Namazi ahista ahista atey hain
Bsed on the environement, NOC from govt, we see more people than expected. We have started the process, and given the azan, namazi will be coming in fauj der fauj

This is how all tahreek start. I bet Jinnah had only one listerner in the beginning

by the way, anybody knows what NOC means?? (notice of cancellation may be?)
NOC stands for "No Objection Certificate" n is opposite.
Good work Zaid bhai keep it up

Please with no offence should be observed...

Before the election in NA 55 and 123 ive seen IK people with attitude of "YES We will Win".. IK is the next PM of Pakistan and etc... etc....

I observed you people were pretending or acting to be very Happy :) and optimistic even after a Heavy defeat of Imran Khan.... Even though YOU know things surely better than me n future of IK...

Now the same thing happend with ZH.. I know it very well you can negate anyone who doesnt follow ZH .. You People created a Hype, that he is the only hope, Sharia, Pakistan etc..etc...etc.. But when the baloon bursts............. Still the same attitude (HAPPY :) )....

Should I call you people as Unrealistic Emotional Day dreamers???
Or there is an Agenda which im missing.... I hope you dont mind, its the weird attitude making me curious....

it goes in reverse too. You all always negate those who are in support of ZH. We are justing support what should have been our ideology since 1947. We are not inventing, just reviving it. If you wnat to get stuck with some uneducated maulanas, I have no problem with that at all but dont expect me to side with totally uneducated molvis. Tell me ONE molvi that even knows what khilafat-e-rashda is

You can call me anything you want, it dont matter a bit. It has been the practice in muslims to oppose when ever anyone gives call to sharia or better system, we have tonnes of jaffers and sadique but the show must go on

Agenda is quiet open, Watch, Listen, Grasp... so simple

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
lol, its like he is reading sabak to ustad g, 56 people :o don't tell gazwa-e-badar that was the marka e haq o batal & zaid is a follower (untill he declares that yousaf was a kazab) of a kazab

Sialkot01

I am very happy to know that depite all hurdles resolution has passed. Takmeel mission has atleast started and I look forward to participate into it.

Pakistanis should realise we cannot separate us from Pakistan its in our blood like our family names. We have to be very careful while being judgemental about anything we must not forget that there is a huge propaganda is going on against Pakistan and Muslims. Even on this website many anti Pakistani elements are trying to brainwash innocent people. Have you people ever thought that if Zaid Hamid was wrong why Indians oppose him so much and why this so called PUNJAB government didnt want this fuction to happen and Police was hired to stop people. I know after reading these comments some Indian agent might blow up saying we love Zaid Hamid hahahahaa

But trust me they would never be able to succeed. Pakistan will rock always. You just got to wait and watch!

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
Sialkot01 said:
I am very happy to know that depite all hurdles resolution has passed. Takmeel mission has atleast started and I look forward to participate into it.

Pakistanis should realise we cannot separate us from Pakistan its in our blood like our family names. We have to be very careful while being judgemental about anything we must not forget that there is a huge propaganda is going on against Pakistan and Muslims. Even on this website many anti Pakistani elements are trying to brainwash innocent people. Have you people ever thought that if Zaid Hamid was wrong why Indians oppose him so much and why this so called PUNJAB government didnt want this fuction to happen and Police was hired to stop people. I know after reading these comments some Indian agent might blow up saying we love Zaid Hamid hahahahaa

But trust me they would never be able to succeed. Pakistan will rock always. You just got to wait and watch!

Very well said! Totally agree. I can see many Indians who have nothing to do apart from looking into Pakistan's matter even you can see them clearly in this forums. Do whatever you can we will support Zaid Hamid and very soon inshALLAH we will come to kick you ass! I do not understand why do they come to our forums why are they so interested in our issues. We dont even bother about them. But trust me this would take you nowhere!

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I always knew this guy is a fake, I am just happy most pakistanis think so too. 53 people, what could be more humiliating than this? Now I will stop commenting on this guy , this guy is so irrelevant......