Tahir ul Qadri is Better than Imran Khan

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Brothers, I believe TuQ is better than IK--better in terms of intelligence, street-smartness, and more importantly, in being visionary. Here is my proof:

1. During PPP's rule, TuQ made a dharna against election. He categorically said that the elections would NOT bring any change in the system and that IK would be crying over the results. Later, IK publicly admitted that TuQ was 100% correct. TuQ could see what no other person in Pakistan could see at that time.

2. Today, IK started Azadi March because of election rigging and TuQ started his Inqilaab March for bringing change in the lives of the poor and downtrodden masses. Two very different and distinct marches. But after listening to yesterday's (8th September) speech by IK, it is very clear and apparent that IK is realizing that the REAL and CORE issue is the betterment of lives of poor masses (which is 100% TuQ's agenda). IK has started talking about poor people more and more. Even though IK's fanbase include the rich and elite, middle and upper class section of the society, IK is now increasingly calling out to the poor lot (which is TuQ's fanbase). IK is now using election rigging as a platform to achieve a very different objective now (i.e. serving the poor). So again, TuQ proved to be 100% correct in his approach and IK, if not today, will admit this later.

I dont know anything about TuQ, his past, his motives, etc. but if there is nothing deviant in this mindset, then clearly IK should make TuQ his advisor. TuQ has the brains which IK needs.

What do you guys think? Am I wrong?

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
IK's Biggest Challenge After Coming to Power

IK has shown himself to be a born-again Muslim. He is proud of Islam, Alhamdulillah, and genuinely wants to work for the cause of Islam--which is great ! But I strongly feel that IK does not know about his biggest challenge when he comes to power.

IK's biggest challenge of his life, if he understands it, would be banning Riba (i.e. Sood, Interest, Usury) in Pakistan. Because, think of it, if he comes into power, and does not do anything about Riba, then clearly it means that he follows what he likes in Islam, and leaves the rest. This is unlike him. But fighting against Riba would be very difficult. He will not only have to fight against powerful conventional banks in Pakistan, but also the international community. And we know from history that U.S. is VERY serious about any country making changes in economic system. The current capitalist world order is the backbone of U.S' strength and we know that U.S. has been involved in promoting coups and genocide against regimes which have tried to challenge capitalism.

As far as I know, even in PTI manifesto there is no mention of Riba which really is a disgrace. Because that clearly shows that the PTI think tank have absolutely NO CLUE why there is so much economic misery in the world---it is because of system of Riba. Talking about povery elimination without countering Riba is like eating soup with fingers.

What do you think?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lemony-snicket-s-a-series-of-unfortunate-events-2004--00.jpg

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Point 1: Even Imran Khan agrees with that.
Point2: Totally disagree, The reason Imran Khan is in Politics is the betterment of the life of poor people. He thinks that with Fair and Free election you can bring the change and save the country from a bloody revolution. Qadri Sahab has differnt Agenda.

I agree that Qadri Sahab is more Shrewd than Imran Khan but not better than him. Imran khan is an Honest Man, naive at times but honest. I will take an honest leader over a Shrewd but Corrupt one any time.
People like Imran Khan Exactly for that reason that he is more like a common man and not a shrewd politician like all others.

Siaasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: IK's Biggest Challenge After Coming to Power

yaar baqi maslay khatam ho gaye hain aap riba ko le ke beth gaye ho? ghareeb ko 2 waqt ki roti mil rahi hai pak mein? insaaf mil raha hai? bijli gas paani mil raha hai? rozgaar mil raha hai?? tibi sahooliyaat mil rahi hain? taaleem mil rahi hain? corruption khatam ho gayee hai? ahtesaab ho raha hai? to kiya in saare maslo se bara masla hai riba ka?

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran believes in empowerment of people via democracy. Democracy - If applied in true sense will enable all that TuQ sb wants i-e State of Pakistan should ensure equality of justice, basic needs and necessities. So, though it may sound different but people of Pakistan will benefit and corrupts wont be able rule - and thats all we need.

Look 70% of population is below poverty line .. They dont give a ..... who is in power , what system is running (Democracy, Communist, Monarchy, Martial Law- Dictatorship etc) All they want is equal rights and basic necessities should be in their grasp.

Now if IK or for that sake any other person or system is applied - Sooner or later people will take matters to their hands and then it will be total chaos and anarchy. In this age of technology - common people are talking about governments and they have started to refuse and become sheep.

Who ever forms govt will have to act swiftly and should have a plan ready to deliver. No more blames on previous govt (Ehtisaab should be done to them if tey have done any wrong). If NS and current govt survives dharna - Well it doesnt end here. Lets say if parliament is rolled back and fresh elections are announced and PTI comes in power -

THEY WILL HAVE TO DELIVER - WITHOUT EXCUSE THY WILL HAVE TO OR ELSE PEOPLE WILL THROW THEM OUT.

People are not coming out to join dharna so that IK can be in power - No sir ... They are on streets because they expect that IK may deliver and if he doesn't then they will throw him out as well.. If IK wouldnt have started this dharna and sooner or later some foreign element (to take the advantage) could have ignited the fire and then it would have been destructive. Atleast Ik is democrat and talk that even if Army imposes Martial Law .. PTI wont support it.

So to conclude - Govt must act fast and reach an agreement with PAT and PTI or else there are evil foreign forces waiting to take the leadership of millions of people to create havoc in country and all in the name if providing them basic needs and rights.

Time is running out - lest people get divided into different sects/sections/ . Allah se khair ki umeed he - Inshallah khair ho gi

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)

Siaasi, yes, the masla of Riba is bigger than everything else. If you know how Riba works, you will then realize that the reason why the poor doesnt get his roti is because of Riba. One of the biggest reason why there is growing inequality between rich and poor, and why rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer is BECAUSE OF RIBA. This is why I said, that how will IK counter poverty without addressing Riba? If he tries to ignore riba, all his policies will be cosmetic in nature..
Also, if you read U.S history of intervention in latin america, you will see why U.S. invested billions of dollars in promoting coup and dissent, bribing corrupt officials, etc. IT was to safeguard capitalism and the HALLMARK of capitalism is RIBA. U.S. will NEVER TOLERATE anyone banning Riba.

Sadia Hashmi

Senator (1k+ posts)
u can say that tuq ia better cz he paid a handsome amount to hired protestors,,,,,or IK ny muft mein he dharna karawa lea...... so tuq is smart in this way....

ifteeahmed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeah, It should be eliminated but first fight with corruption and injustice.

Tutiya

MPA (400+ posts)

bhai fikar na karoo tumhari ya samasya bhi door ho jaee g
sub set ho jae ga naya Pakistan bun janay doo buss

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do you know a Manifesto that mentions RIBA and are you a supporter of that Party.
I agree that it should be abolished but we should be open about our views. if you support a particular party or Group then mention it Be Brave,
Just Like Imran Khan !!!!

kakamuna420

Tahir ul Qadri is a researcher. He is an academic person and therefore his vision is far reaching. Imran is an honest leader and God fearing person who worked hard his life. In Dharna, one can say that Intelligence has met Leadership. In future, I see TUQ as President and Umar Riaz abbasi as Governor of Punjab. Jahangir Khan Tareen will be CM of Punjab.

Sn Sunny

Ans: beshak TUQ nay kha tha tha k election rig ho gaya lakin us waqth na tho is cheez ka koi sabooth tha aur na koi is bath ka serious letha lakin aj IK k election larnay ke waja sy rigging expose hue aur is cheez ka sabooth be majood ha jis ke waja sy awam IK k sath ha

Ans ap mujay srif ye betha do k pakistan ke azadi siasat k zariya kyu hue?

amir_ali

IK's biggest challange after getting up from bead would be embracing the reality that it was all a dream and that he would not never be the pm of Pakistan, peon may be but not the pm.

IK's views on riba could be assumed based on the skmt investments that he holds in banks, he is not against riba.
And a born again Muslim, why do you people kid with your self this much.

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

During PPP's rule, TuQ made a dharna against election without evidence so imran khan participate in 2013 election bring a great change in a shape of pmln exposing :
1 pmln did false promise
2 pmln and ppp relationship
3 election rigging
4 Geo real face
that, s all prove which expose one by one because of Imran khan

Point 1: Even Imran Khan agrees with that.
Point2: Totally disagree, The reason Imran Khan is in Politics is the betterment of the life of poor people. He thinks that with Fair and Free election you can bring the change and save the country from a bloody revolution. Qadri Sahab has differnt Agenda.

I agree that Qadri Sahab is more Shrewd than Imran Khan but not better than him. Imran khan is an Honest Man, naive at times but honest. I will take an honest leader over a Shrewd but Corrupt one any time.
People like Imran Khan Exactly for that reason that he is more like a common man and not a shrewd politician like all others.

Last edited:

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah its fact, even Channels bashing IK are ignoring TuQ......
He is gonna divide IK votes in next elections.

Respect

1. I agree that TUQ was correct in regards too elections will be rigged. In fact even before TUQ ever heard him mention that elections were going to be rigged I myself thought the same. PTI should have been prepared somehow but taking down govt at that time would have been difficult because timing was not right for PTI they were too busy getting prepared for elections.

2. Point NO 2 i do not agree with both marches are similar but main difference is how too achieve the goal. IK himself came too politics because he felt that govt was corrupt that was 18 years ago. He spoke against PPP, MQM and Musharraf, where ever he felt there was a wrong he condoned it. He has been speaking of justice for over a decade now, better hospitals, better police, poor treated fairly etc. What TUQ has been saying IK has been saying the same thing. But in IK favour he has been fighting status quo for longer, ever since he came too politics.

Now going back too TUq first tussel against PPP, his main theme was free and fair elections, that does not mean he did not care for poor. By at that time he realsied without free and fair elections the same old faces will come back again so it was necessary for him too highlight that issue. Same with PTI now we highlight elections, we also talk about other things such as justice, corruption free society etc.

Main difference is TUQ wants to be given the power too make the changes but I think he has realised that he needs to step down from that that is why he is talking about NS and SS resignation, PTI want neutral caretaker setup for free and fair elections.

TUQ maybe better overall in street smartness and intelligence but IK is not bad either, but TUQ makes mistakes as well like making a deal with PPP first time round which did nothing and even the decision too go to PM house has turned out to be wrong as well, as they both are back where they began. He should also support fresh elections because even he must have realised for him too be given the position of power is very highly unlikely.
So therefore there is NO reason for IK too follow him, he doing ok by himself and so his TUQ.