Tabdeeli Express - 2nd May Schedule

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar Ik has done more jalsey than sharif brothers combined... I fail to understand... IS HE MADE OF STEEL???????? I knew he was tough.. but this is something else yaaaaaar!

NayaPakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
May 2:Narowal City, Zaffarwal (dist Narowal), Shakargarh (dist Narowal), Pasrur (dist Sialkot) and Gujranwala city

May 3: Hazara Division (Abbotabad, Mansehra and Haripur)

May 4: Noshehra, Charsaddah, Mardan and Swabi

May 5: Faisalabad City, Jhang , Chinniot and Khushab

May 6: Lahore district (multiple Jalsas)

May 7: has to be confirmed (In the original schedule it was Gujranwala).In my view, Tehsil Samundri and Tehsil Jaranwala of dist Faisalabad should be covered on that day.Alternatively, a grand Jalsa in Multan city could be held to give up boost to Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Javed Hashmi.

May 8-9: Rally from Lahore to Islamabad in which 13 jalsas will take place on GT road before entering Rawalpindi city.14th Jalsa will be in Liaqat Bagh, Rawalpindi,in the evening of 9th May and 15th Jalsa will be held before midnight(9th May) in Islamabad.

delta_paki

MPA (400+ posts)
What about South Punjab? Multan and surrounding areas?
May 8-9: Rally from Lahore to Islamabad in which 13 jalsas will take place on GT road before entering Rawalpindi city.14th Jalsa will be in Liaqat Bagh, Rawalpindi,in the evening of 9th May and 15th Jalsa will be held before midnight(9th May) in Islamabad.
62660_10151564835853941_792325998_n.jpg

So it is confirmed. Finally an EC jalsa in Multan. :)