Successful Husband According to Islam

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1. Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good. When was the last time you went shopping for designer pajamas? Just like the husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her too. Remember that the Nabi Kareem (peace be upon him) would always start with Miswak when returning home and always loved the sweetest smells.

2. Use the best names for your wife. Call your wife by the most beloved names to her, and avoid using names that hurt their feelings.

3. Dont treat her like a fly. We never think about a fly in our daily lives until it bugs us. Similarly, a wife will do well all day -which brings no attention from the husband - until she does something to bug him. Dont treat her like this; recognize all the good that she does and focus on that.

4. If you see wrong from your wife, try being silent and do not comment! This is one of the ways the Rasool Allah (Pbuh) used when he would see something inappropriate from his wives (R.A). Its a technique that few Muslim men have mastered.

5. Smile at your wife whenever you see her and embrace her often. Smiling is Sadaqah and your wife is not exempt from the Muslim Ummah. Imagine life with her constantly seeing you smiling. Remember also those Ahadith when the Rasool Allah (Pbuh) would kiss his wife before leaving for Salah, even when he was fasting.

6. Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take for example a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the soup. Dont let that be; thank her!

7. Ask her to write down the last ten things you did for her that made her happy. Then go and do them again. It may be hard to recognize what gives your wife pleasure. You dont have to play a guessing game, ask her and work on repeating those times in your life.

8. Dont belittle her desires. Comfort her. Sometimes the men may look down upon the requests of their wives. Rasool Allah (Pbuh) set the example for us in an incident when Safiyyah ( R.A ) was crying because, as she said, he had put her on a slow camel. He wiped her tears, comforted her, and brought her the camel.

9. Be humorous and play games with your wife. Look at how Nabi Kareem pbuh would race with his wife Aisha (R.A) in the desert. When was the last time we did something like that?

10. Always remember the words of Allahs Messenger pbuh: "The best of you are those who treat their families the best. And I am the best amongst you to my family. Try to be the best!
In conclusion: Never forget to make Dua to Allah - taala to make your marriage successful. And Allah taala knows best!!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
2. Use the best names for your wife. Call your wife by the most beloved names
to her, and avoid using names that hurt their feelings.

Like, Honey, Cherry, then expect the reaction also, next
time be prepared to wash dishes as a first step?

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Will u do this ALL?

if answer is yes then thanks for sharing and if NO then, DONT copy and paste

Yeh to bhot mushkil condition laga rhey hain aaap. Es trah say to koi bhe kisi ko achee baat kehnay kay qabil nhein rhey ga.

Once one of my friend was advising his younger bro kay please do not do what I did, rather do what I am telling you, otherwise you will end up in making same mistakes.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Will u do this ALL?

if answer is yes then thanks for sharing and if NO then, DONT copy and paste

Its not the matter of copy / paste.
One should make target for himself to learn at least one thing a day and implement it in his life.
Grab the knowledge from where ever you get, adopt it and try to convince others to do the same.
If someone learn / adopt anything good from you, that will be Sadaqa Jariya for you too.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not the matter of copy / paste.
One should make target for himself to learn at least one thing a day and implement it in his life.
Grab the knowledge from where ever you get, adopt it and try to convince others to do the same.
If someone learn / adopt anything good from you, that will be Sadaqa Jariya for you too.

You suppose to answer the question either Yes / No and with example

if Yes, then I would be happpy that whatever he is saying and his action are same. He is good man. He is not making people fool.

Otherwise, Look Zardari speech or any political party talk or our muslim leaders, they all TALK NICE in fronth of people
BUT you know all of them, they are MOST criminal and corruppted and sold islam

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yeh to bhot mushkil condition laga rhey hain aaap. Es trah say to koi bhe kisi ko achee baat kehnay kay qabil nhein rhey ga.

Once one of my friend was advising his younger bro kay please do not do what I did, rather do what I am telling you, otherwise you will end up in making same mistakes.

SEE, the person who post this, He should say that I am copying and paste this. I think its good if you guys implement this in your life. I have no expereince whatever I am saying. I just read it somewhere and find it good for you. I dont know anything else neither I am implement this in my life

same as your frind advise his younger brother that I did wrong (actually he accpeted the truth that I was wrong whatever he did and person is sharing his experience to his yonger bro) and I dont want you to do wrong thing based on my experience. offcourse, younger brother should take right step because he is aware now that this road will not take him to his destination.

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)

if Yes, then I would be happpy that whatever he is saying and his action are same. He is good man. He is not making people fool.

Otherwise, Look Zardari speech or any political party talk or our muslim leaders, they all TALK NICE in fronth of people

Brother u r absolutly wrong, never see who is telling; if u want to improve
then listen if this is true then act upon
if Islam says; u must do it
it is in ur favour

Itni piari post he sent;
our men need it

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)

zardari has power
if he says sm good and not acting upon
not implementing , then he is answerable
to Allah
to nation
he is accountable

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
zardari has power
if he says sm good and not acting upon
not implementing , then he is answerable
to Allah
to nation
he is accountable
My friend you must be youngester and have little experience
will you buy a car / bicycle / camera on owner (Seller) statement? or will you NOT do the inspection regardless what the owner say?
How you do business in real life?

My personal experience and beleived on this, Dont say something to anyone until you do FIRST?
Dont tell people to pray 5 times and you dont even pray a JUMA. you can tell anyhting but people will not trust on you and you have no value on your statement.

if you want peopel 2 pray 5 times, you start first and do sometime may be years or 2 years then start telling others that I am doing this and happy and now you can do it too. This way, it has more weight on others

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
My friend you must be youngester and have little experience
will you buy a car / bicycle / camera on owner (Seller) statement? or will you NOT do the inspection regardless what the owner say?
How you do business in real life?

My personal experience and beleived on this, Dont say something to anyone until you do FIRST?
Dont tell people to pray 5 times and you dont even pray a JUMA. you can tell anyhting but people will not trust on you and you have no value on your statement.

if you want peopel 2 pray 5 times, you start first and do sometime may be years or 2 years then start telling others that I am doing this and happy and now you can do it too. This way, it has more weight on others

The post was according to Islam teachings that's what I meant that to act upon Islam
If smbody not prays 5 times a day that does't mean he can't tell others to do the right
islam has clear verdicts one can't say to other that if u not doing so then don't tell me to do
does it sound right?
No
everybody is accountable for his deeds
this is good on behalf of those who tell us
hope u understand my point
thank U

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

1. Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good. When was the last time you went shopping for designer pajamas? Just like the husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her too. Remember that the Nabi Kareem (peace be upon him) would always start with Miswak when returning home and always loved the sweetest smells.

2. Use the best names for your wife. Call your wife by the most beloved names to her, and avoid using names that hurt their feelings.

3. Don’t treat her like a fly. We never think about a fly in our daily lives until it ‘bugs’ us. Similarly, a wife will do well all day -which brings no attention from the husband - until she does something to ‘bug’ him. Don’t treat her like this; recognize all the good that she does and focus on that.

4. If you see wrong from your wife, try being silent and do not comment! This is one of the ways the Rasool Allah (Pbuh) used when he would see something inappropriate from his wives (R.A). It’s a technique that few Muslim men have mastered.

5. Smile at your wife whenever you see her and embrace her often. Smiling is Sadaqah and your wife is not exempt from the Muslim Ummah. Imagine life with her constantly seeing you smiling. Remember also those Ahadith when the Rasool Allah (Pbuh) would kiss his wife before leaving for Salah, even when he was fasting.

6. Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take for example a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the soup. Don’t let that be; thank her!

7. Ask her to write down the last ten things you did for her that made her happy. Then go and do them again. It may be hard to recognize what gives your wife pleasure. You don’t have to play a guessing game, ask her and work on repeating those times in your life.

8. Don’t belittle her desires. Comfort her. Sometimes the men may look down upon the requests of their wives. Rasool Allah (Pbuh) set the example for us in an incident when Safiyyah ( R.A ) was crying because, as she said, he had put her on a slow camel. He wiped her tears, comforted her, and brought her the camel.

9. Be humorous and play games with your wife. Look at how Nabi Kareem pbuh would race with his wife Aisha (R.A) in the desert. When was the last time we did something like that?

10. Always remember the words of Allah’s Messenger pbuh: "The best of you are those who treat their families the best. And I am the best amongst you to my family.” Try to be the best!
In conclusion: Never forget to make Dua to Allah - ta’ala to make your marriage successful. And Allah ta’ala knows best!!

Congratulations to me. I got 9 out of 10 from my wife in this post. She read it first and showed to me.