Statement of Two Punjab policemen posted on crisis spot about use of weapons and firearms by PTI ,TU

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
I personally interviewed two policemen who are on duty . This is what they told me .

1. The demonstrators use Ice breaking rods to attack policemen. They use chillies like concoctions and some use live firearms .

2. The demonstrators have injured more than 100 policemen , one hit by live firearm is seriously wounded in neck .

3. Rubber bullets are used by government and most injuries to demonstrators have occurred as a result of FC action .

4. Demonstrators target Punjab police and spare Islamabad police for their attacks for unexplained reason .

5.The punjab policemen also said that they are now demoralized as conflict is not ending and media hides the wrongdoings and aggressiveness of demonstrators and instead blames police for violence .

6.Another policeman told me that that for last three days some fighting type. Pathans have been by brought by PTI .

Naj-khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
and you think the citizens were blind, media was false reporting the barbaric attack by the police 3 times. I wonder why you can't think why specifically punjab police faced retaliation? not the isb police? if punjab police will bark for their master and try to become heroic using no sense then what do you expect from citizens? place their heads under their knives? go eat buddy, you seem hungry

wbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Shaikh sahib aap kis haisiyat say in ka interview kar rahay thay waisay meri jaan aap nai hakaeek biyaan karnay mei b kanjoosi dikha dhy hai.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha, Skeikh Sahab Jaan day yaaara. Apki Bhongiyaaaa bhi kamaal hoti hai.:P

Todi si Ronay ki acting bhi kar letay ap apna Garebaan paarh kar toh shayad maan letay.:)

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are young policemen and had no reason to lie , about injuries to demonstrators that will need interviews of doctors , I will do it and post it .

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
YOu think that the GOVT would remain silent if protestors were using live ammuncation... Punjab Police are blaming protestors for their own failures.
Look how the GOVT is exploiting the PTV bldg episode, which was all set up by them already. Punjab Police is getting the drubbing becuase they are the cuplrits since Model Town. They have been brought in specially to tackle the protestors. These protestors are intelligent, and know their real enemy well.
Basically, it's a battle between right and wrong. Police are demoralsied since they know they are protecting the real crminals here.

uturninqlab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI aur Padri Fraudiye ke luchay ,lafangay ,ghunday aur badmash ab tak 200 se ziada police walon ko zakhmi kar chukay hain , Parliament ,Pak Secretariat,President House ,PM House aur PTV pe attack karne walay protesters nahin deshtgard aur anarchist hain ,in se sakhti se nimatna state ki zemedari hai

kakamuna420

The PTI pathans under Swati did a good attack on Police. After that Police disappeared and never showed back. I salute Swati and Murad. Please call more Pathans from KPK

Cobra

MPA (400+ posts)
I spoke With Same Police Officers Right After Mr. Sheikh And They Told Me, Sheikh Promise Them 1,000.00 Rs For Their False Statement Against PTI & PAT, But Like Khootay Brothers, Left Them Without Paying Promised Money.

GeoG

I spoke With Same Police Officers Right After Mr. Sheikh And They Told Me, Sheikh Promise Them 1,000.00 Rs For Their False Statement Against PTI & PAT, But Like Khootay Brothers, Left Them Without Paying Promised Money.

They must be worried you will take it ...

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
I interviewed young policemen not police officers , it might have been sheeda talli who ran away with promised money to police officers with your good offices .

mercedesbenz

PATHAN KE GHER MAIN JUB BUCHHA PAIDA HOTA HA TO US Ke BISTER PER SATH AIK ADED RAIFEL RAKHI JATI HA KION KEH YEH RIFEL PATHAN KA ZEWER SAMJAH JATA HA:YEH KAUON CA PTHAN HA JO CHUREY,KULHAREY,CHAQOO,APNEY PASS RAKHTA HA????YEH TO KOI GULLO PATHAN LAHORE KA LAG RAHA HA:BONGIAN MAAR KER MAZEED MAZA KIRKIRA NAH KERO.ISS KELIYE YEH JAHORIYET KE SHTEER KO JAPHA DALEY HUYE TUMHAREY KIRLEY HEE KAFI HAIN JAO JA KER LASSI PIO AUR LAMBI TAAN KER SOO JAO JISS TARA YEH SAREY PARLIMENT MAIN CHEEKHNEY WALEY SOO RAHEY HAIN.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are young policemen and had no reason to lie , about injuries to demonstrators that will need interviews of doctors , I will do it and post it .

My relative who is in police was called from Lahore to Islamabad nothing happened as you say.

so either you are telling a lie or the young men

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
so the thread starter is in islamabad at the protest area and he is noora supporter

hence proved.. this thread started is another gullu butt of noora.. he is there to help the police....