State should take the Kids in the protests away from their parents FOREVER...

CanPak2

Minister (2k+ posts)
The people who brought kids in dharnaas have lost the right to continue upbringing of their kids. I demand from Government to take away all kids in these two dharnas into their custody and put them in foster care. People who bring the kids in the protests are putting them in the harm ways, they have lost the right over kids.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is done by stats which are capable of taking care of them. It is pakistan = Uganda not US or Canada..

Yaha state apnay aap ko nai sanbhal pa rai ap logo k bacho ko sanbhaalnay k teka bhi dena chahtay hai un duffer rulers ko, jo har 1 minute may 1 bachay ki maut ka bais ban rahay hai..

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Padri without using children is nothing. Now padri is asking his follower to enter his container inside parliament house.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is done by stats which are capable of taking care of them. It is pakistan = Uganda not US or Canada..

first time you are right. This is pakistan where canadian padri and idiot khan children are in safe place but 3 months old children are being used to bring inqilab.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
men,women and children came out for a peaceful protest but they don't know that
Nawaz is a firown of this day and age. Just to save his kursi, he will kill hundreds and
thousands.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
first time you are right. This is pakistan where canadian padri and idiot khan children are in safe place but 3 months old children are being used to bring inqilab.

No brother this is the Pakistan where PM prefers killing of people over conditional resignation(of one month). What was his fears of temporary resignation until investigation?

Indeed it is the Pakistan where you wanna save your seat by using Gullu Bhutt police for killing peaceful protesters..

ayaan1

MPA (400+ posts)
YOU LIVE IN CANADA AND YOU ARE TALKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU LIVE IN DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY BUT YOUR THINKING IS STILL OF A PATWARI!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry_smile::angry_smile:

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
look at the thinking of this khandaani nokar of noora... is k khandaan ko noora ne pese diye honge (loot k pese).. aur ab ye halaal kar raha hay.. pora khandaan noora ka nokar hogaya hay...

by the way... i guess ur family did the same.. they gave u and ur brother sisters to noora... lagta hay tum noora k nokro k paas paley barey ho...

LivePakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
What wrong in bringing kids in jalsas? I was 9 years old when I participated in 1977 elections which was my life-time memories.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noora supporters are such jahils, I don't understand how they support a family
party. You can lick Nawaja's balls all your life but you will never get a top position
in the party only a family member will.

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Which State the ones thats firing at them and their parents in the first place ??

The country is on fire and your sick mind can only come up with rubbish ??

are you insane ??

khan1324

Voter (50+ posts)
Oh bhai yeh wohi state hai jis main lakhon bachey bhookey martey hain jis main choti choti bachiyon se zeyadety hoty hai jis main maa baap bachon samet khud khud kushi ker laite hain ya phir kissi oar state ki baat ker rahey bo jisse hum nahiN Jantey pata nahin tum kiss state main rehtey ho

mminhas

Citizen
The way the STATE runs the country affairs, these kids will live only a week in their hands.
@CanPak2 you are certainly an idiot.

This was a peaceful demonstration, the state has conducted an illegal act of violence. If they wanted to really disperse the crowd, then:
1) They would not fire gas shells directly into the public, rather the shelling would be fired in the air, many protesters were injured due to gas shells hitting them directly.
2) They could use water cannons that is most effective in maintaining a secured perimeter.
3) Police officials could have also used shields - build a wall and move up slowly pushing the protesters back.
4) They would not fire live rounds into the public.
5) The rubber bullets types they used are actually banned in many civilized worlds. The rubber bullets they used can cause serious injuries, which it did.

Anyone with a law enforcement or military background can easily conclude that this event was a direct attack at peaceful protesters without any attempts to minimize injury.