The way the STATE runs the country affairs, these kids will live only a week in their hands.
@CanPak2 you are certainly an idiot.
This was a peaceful demonstration, the state has conducted an illegal act of violence. If they wanted to really disperse the crowd, then:
1) They would not fire gas shells directly into the public, rather the shelling would be fired in the air, many protesters were injured due to gas shells hitting them directly.
2) They could use water cannons that is most effective in maintaining a secured perimeter.
3) Police officials could have also used shields - build a wall and move up slowly pushing the protesters back.
4) They would not fire live rounds into the public.
5) The rubber bullets types they used are actually banned in many civilized worlds. The rubber bullets they used can cause serious injuries, which it did.
Anyone with a law enforcement or military background can easily conclude that this event was a direct attack at peaceful protesters without any attempts to minimize injury.