Sohail Ahmed (Azizi) exposing PMLN policy on Karachi issue

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba Asma sahiba

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
then why all like when azizi criticise PML-N role over the situation ?? PML-N also have similar situation , not in sindh or central govt to implement ???
Nawaz and Shahbaz also issued statements , even shahbaaz visited karachi, whether it was a show case visit.

my dear you should also do not speak when you are sooooooooooooo ignorant of politics. you must grow up yourself and study the role of oposition or a so called revolutionary politition amid many serious problems.

politics is not only to govern and do something, politics is much more than just governing.
You have the best example of ANNA HAZARAY,

PTI must admit , they dont have much public with them so they cant maneuver public pressure on govt to do anything in the interest of pakistanies.

My dear you always talk total nonsense and prove that PTI is just a bunch of crap , knowing nothing but to call names and harsh on those who point out their reality,

atleast take few lessons from zoaib, he is the only PTI member who is sane enough to understand.
You can talk all nonsense you want against PTI but that doesnt change anything, everyone knows its the only real political party. PMLN could resign from Punjab government in 2009, 2010, even in 2011 but they are hungry for power. PTI could make alliance with PMLN in 1996, take ministries from Musharraf in 2002 and again make alliance with any corrupt party in 2008 but PTI showed its not a sold-out party working only for government.
Some people just dont understand, they just come to attack PTI for no reason at all even when its not even the topic of discussion....

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
You shouldnt speak if you dont know what your talking about. Imran Khan has talked about Karachi in 10 different programs and he has given the solution, even in the 13-14 August Islamabad Jalsa he talked about Karachi but who can help you if your ears are closed?
Its not his job to implement the solution, its the government's. Dont expect him to make his own police force and start killing terrorists in Karachi. Please grow up instead of expecting someone out of government to do government's job.

well ok I agree with what you say....sort of.....
but I think what imran is did after ZM's speach is more than what others did but its still not enough.
I expected more, a lot more than that.
perhaps a dharna outside supreme court atleast to show the support, to show a sort of public support for supreme court's intervention, I think that would have been more practical.
Imran has not done anything practical in this case so far. A truth, admit it (generally I do support him though)

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
You can talk all nonsense you want against PTI but that doesnt change anything, everyone knows its the only real political party. PMLN could resign from Punjab government in 2009, 2010, even in 2011 but they are hungry for power. PTI could make alliance with PMLN in 1996, take ministries from Musharraf in 2002 and again make alliance with any corrupt party in 2008 but PTI showed its not a sold-out party working only for government.
Some people just dont understand, they just come to attack PTI for no reason at all even when its not even the topic of discussion....

brother I am talking of present , dont always dig up from past, what I said respond to that , all knows about past very well.
anyways PTI has to be mature and lots of hard work is to be done.
Imran khan can be prime minister at this moment only by support of establishment, through election nearly impossible.
Imran khan is silent these days as he is waiting for new lines from establishment, he cant work on his own in present scenario.
kindly notice that at present Imran khan, Nawaz sharif, JUI and other political parties are damn silent although there are major issues concerning safty of pakistan...
isnt it

why ?
the million doller question is why they are chup. its criminal act not to act and respond when country and people need you most.
all waiting for green signal from establishment,

this is tragically sad.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
@arslan4u

kia hee achaa hota ka dislike ka saath jawaab bhi day daitay.

(bigsmile)

waisay aapas ki baat ha , yeah IK ha kahaan ? where he is these days ?
just for information coz missing the GREAT REVOLUTIONARY leader absence in the present situation when people of pakistan need someone brave and out spoken like ZM.

he must get out of establishment guest house now, situation is quite safe , no worry from MQM that much, IK ko thori himmat kar lainee chahyea.

poor IK.