Skyfall of Imran Khan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X : The same Khadim Rizvi who said: "Dafa hojao, qarza nai utaarna?"

Ahh!! no wonder he was first of all using macroeconomic indicators to evaluate 6 months performance, and second of all instead of using leading indicators he's using lagging indicators to gauge the performance of current government as a proof of incompetence:LOL::LOL:

I know most of our TV anchors are BA fail with no background in sciences but I am always hopeful that our awaam is much more educated! So I won't mind our anchors making this mistake but can't expect our educated awaam to do so! Hence, I was getting ready with popcorns for an intellectual discourse but you've ruined my hopes! :cautious::cautious: WHY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Aho G the same one whose economic policy is "Lo G fir gauri aya" And my bad bro for raining on your parade, but don't despair, as you can see there are plenty of patwaris and an equal number of emotional snowflake youthias in every nook and cranny of this forum for you to play with.

P.S : These Rizvi goons are just as much fun and in fact more fun as you have to be a special kind of stupid to consider him as you "Peer Sahab"

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who is Muhammad Jibran? It seems he is the fav whipping boy of everybody. Could someone explain his sins

ahameed

Loans renogiate karnay chahaeye thay or ak do saal ka buffer establish karna chaheye tha loans payment k leye
سر جی نئے قرضہ لینے اور ری نگوشیایشن میں کیا فرق ھے؟ دونوں میں آپ کو قرضہ دینے والے کی شرائط ماننی پڑتی ہیں اور کوئی بھی قرضہ دینے والا یہ صورت میں ممکن بناتا ھے کہ ایسی شرائط ہوں تاکہ اس کا قرضہ واپس مل سکے اس کے لئے وہ ٹیکس بڑھانے کا مطالبہ کرتے ہیں جس سے مہنگائی میں اضافہ ہوتا ھے۔ دوسرا اس کا کریڈٹ ریٹنگ پر بھی اثر پڑتا ھے، جس سے آپ کو مہنگی شرح سود پر قرضے لینے پڑتے ہیں۔

Muhammad Jibran

سر جی نئے قرضہ لینے اور ری نگوشیایشن میں کیا فرق ھے؟ دونوں میں آپ کو قرضہ دینے والے کی شرائط ماننی پڑتی ہیں اور کوئی بھی قرضہ دینے والا یہ صورت میں ممکن بناتا ھے کہ ایسی شرائط ہوں تاکہ اس کا قرضہ واپس مل سکے اس کے لئے وہ ٹیکس بڑھانے کا مطالبہ کرتے ہیں جس سے مہنگائی میں اضافہ ہوتا ھے۔ دوسرا اس کا کریڈٹ ریٹنگ پر بھی اثر پڑتا ھے، جس سے آپ کو مہنگی شرح سود پر قرضے لینے پڑتے ہیں۔
Janab mainy kuch or kaha hai...behas ka koe faida nahe ,douno main farq maloom karain pehlay app

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude whole world is lying about Pti gov :) just as PML N patwari used to think .... nothing has changed in this country, same gov same type of support base, blind :)

OMG WHOLE WORLD!!!

giphy.gif

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is Muhammad Jibran? It seems he is the fav whipping boy of everybody. Could someone explain his sins

He is my brother from another mother! So don't dare to speak ill of him! :angryred:

I find his types very cute:

First day: Abba/amma ne keh diya hai aisa hai tou aisa hi hai.

Next day... Bas Imaam saab ne keh diya hai, aisa hai tou aisa hi hai

Next day........ Falaan anchor ne keh diya hai aisa hai tou aisa hi hai

Next day............. I don't want him to say k insouciant bhai ne keh diya hai aisa hai tou aisa hi hai.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

He needs to start seeing the world with an objective eye himself instead of other's eyes. I like him because he is sincere. Baaki waqt k saath saath seekhadeinge IA.. ;)

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Loans renogiate karnay chahaeye thay or ak do saal ka buffer establish karna chaheye tha loans payment k leye

You seem to know better what to do than the people who are in Economic Advisory Council, who have a team of analysts that work on sensitivities on just one loan for at least a month before generating possible scenarios.(y)(y) The same people who have first spent a decade getting a doctorate in just one subject. Then working for a decade in the same sector. And then more than a decade teaching at high profile universities and publishing supreme quality research! :clap:clap

Between before they go renegotiating loans as per your advice, can you please tell me what's the split of the loans maturing in the next 2yrs between fixed/floating/coupons, private & sovereign, LC & FC, Type A/B/HY/CL, short-term/long-term, collateralized/non........?

May be pata chalay renegotiation is not an option and we end up wasting time and hit default in the meantime! :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Muhammad Jibran

You seem to know better what to do than the people who are in Economic Advisory Council, who have a team of analysts that work on sensitivities on just one loan for at least a month before generating possible scenarios.(y)(y) The same people who have first spent a decade getting a doctorate in just one subject. Then working for a decade in the same sector. And then more than a decade teaching at high profile universities and publishing supreme quality research! :clap:clap

Between before they go renegotiating loans as per your advice, can you please tell me what's the split of the loans maturing in the next 2yrs between fixed/floating/coupons, private & sovereign, LC & FC, Type A/B/HY/CL, short-term/long-term, collateralized/non........?

May be pata chalay renegotiation is not an option and we end up wasting time and hit default in the meantime! :unsure::unsure:
lol If the people in Advisory council think that begging is the last option than dude sorry to say they have no competence. No country regained its economic growth based on burrowing alone.

Besides I will quote you a single example of Brazil where they renegotiated their loan payments and reached a consensus. Why can't we do that? why are we so afraid all the time?

if you consider yourself an intellectual read this paper.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2152489?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol If the people in Advisory council think that begging is the last option than dude sorry to say they have no competence. No country regained its economic growth based on burrowing alone.

Besides I will quote you a single example of Brazil where they renegotiated their loan payments and reached a consensus. Why can't we do that? why are we so afraid all the time?

if you consider yourself an intellectual read this paper.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2152489?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Don't worry, you will yourself give us the answer and tell us why Brazil did "x" or China did "y" or Greece did "z"..

First answer me this:

What's the split of the loans maturing in the next 2yrs between fixed/floating/coupons, private & sovereign, LC & FC, Type A/B/HY/CL, short-term/long-term, collateralized/non........? :)

Muhammad Jibran

Don't worry, you will yourself give us the answer and tell us why Brazil did "x" or China did "y" or Greece did "z"..

First answer me this:

What's the split of the loans maturing in the next 2yrs between fixed/floating/coupons, private & sovereign, LC & FC, Type A/B/HY/CL, short-term/long-term, collateralized/non........? :)
The answer is in this paper ... If you aren't an intellectual kind of personality then sorry dude i have no interest in continuing this debate as it would do no good to us.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
The answer is in this paper ... If you aren't an intellectual kind of personality then sorry dude i have no interest in continuing this debate as it would do no good to us.

I am not intellectual. But you are! Hence answer the simple intellectual questions I have asked. Why are you dodging it? :cry::cry:

Between: Brazil still went bankrupt after the negotiations that are discussed in the paper that you have shared! :LOL: Next time, don't share something before knowing the full history to save yourself from public embarrassment. If you are sharing a scientific paper, then share from a credible 5.0+ impact factor peer reviewed journals like the journal of finance / financial economics etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bonus: If you'll tell me the answers to the questions, i'll tell you the reasons that where Brazil went wrong too!

Muhammad Jibran

What you have written is typical expectation from a ignorant fan of "Pen Di Siri"
LoL ..... Youthiye have fallen lower than patwaris :) People, anchors , journalist , business community etc all are lying about PTI but only PTI supporters know the truth that their gov is performing :)

Isn't that amazing :) you are no different than a patwari

Why PTI withdrew their case against zardari in ecp?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Citizen X Why you had to tell me that Muhammad Jibran is a Khadim Rizvi Squad. I mean WHY!!!!

He is my best friend now! :love::love::love:

These mullahs don't contribute a single penny to the world; in fact feed on charity from productive members of the society, and on top make very talented and sincere professionals run away from contributing to this country by putting a qadiani or similar labels on them.

I'm going to lynch these types now wherever I find them! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And never ever paying a single dime of my Zakat to a madrassa or a mosque again!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
LoL ..... Youthiye have fallen lower than patwaris :) People, anchors , journalist , business community etc all are lying about PTI but only PTI supporters know the truth that their gov is performing :)

Isn't that amazing :) you are no different than a patwari

Why PTI withdrew their case against zardari in ecp?

My best friend! :love::love::love:

Since you are not going to get your head out of the only one book that you know how to read and actually make years-long effort to understand how things are and work, so let me come down to your ground and give you a taste of your own logic!

>6 Billion people (~85% of the world population) in the world are non-muslims. They all say that Islam is false. THE WHOLE WORLD :cool: believes that Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile and Muslims are terrorists. But still somehow Muslims know they are on the right path. Either admit that muslims are wrong or have the guts to admit that after getting the taste of your own medicine you realize your logic is so stupid that it's not even funny! :confused::confused::confused:. If something is not your forte' it's better to say "I don't know" than taking a position and justifying it with stupid logics.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X Why you had to tell me that Muhammad Jibran is a Khadim Rizvi Squad. I mean WHY!!!!

He is my best friend now! :love::love::love:

These mullahs don't contribute a single penny to the world; in fact feed on charity from productive members of the society, and on top make very talented and sincere professionals run away from contributing to this country by putting a qadiani or similar labels on them.

I'm going to lynch these types now wherever I find them! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And never ever paying a single dime of my Zakat to a madrassa or a mosque again!
Bhai maafi deydo, agli baar asi ghalti nahi karoun ga.
Give zakat to masjids as it is one of the few deeds which keep on benefiting you after you have passed on from this mortal world.

As for Phen Di Sirri mureeds, it really is too easy to play with their emotions and then see them flail around in the wind

Muhammad Jibran

My best friend! :love::love::love:

Since you are not going to get your head out of the only one book that you know how to read and actually make years-long effort to understand how things are and work, so let me come down to your ground and give you a taste of your own logic!

>6 Billion people (~85% of the world population) in the world are non-muslims. They all say that Islam is false. THE WHOLE WORLD :cool: believes that Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile and Muslims are terrorists. But still somehow Muslims know they are on the right path. Either admit that muslims are wrong or have the guts to admit that after getting the taste of your own medicine you realize your logic is so stupid that it's not even funny! :confused::confused::confused:. If something is not your forte' it's better to say "I don't know" than taking a position and justifying it with stupid logics.
You think you are smart but in fact you are too stupid, it's below my dignity to anwser such absurd comment but it's high time to teach you your place....

You are so shameless that you are saying bad words about Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم just to create a way to defend your party

First of all you are matching the concept of faith with government activities ,which is absurd and stupid.

Secondly, government activities are judge by the opinion of people unlike the matters of faith.

Thirdly, democracy is the rule of majority , majority has say in the matters of government, if the gov somehow loose the support of majority, it loose the moral right to rule the country ,whereas there is no such concept in the matters of faith.

So you are matching apple with oranges which idiots and stupid do

PTI supporters are worst than the insects eating pile of shit... They always amazes me with new level of bull shit.

Muhammad Jibran

Bhai maafi deydo, agli baar asi ghalti nahi karoun ga.
Give zakat to masjids as it is one of the few deeds which keep on benefiting you after you have passed on from this mortal world.

As for Phen Di Sirri mureeds, it really is too easy to play with their emotions and then see them flail around in the wind
Lol zani or londayz baz , kazaab k pairokar ab ye kahain gay :)