FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
You better not speak here boy!! Racists like you are the reason Pakistan is where it is today. Why dont you built an A bomb, drop it on Karachi, get rid of all of us. Its what you want. Racist hypocrite. In Screw Altaf Hussain, you heard me, screw him, I never cared about him, he is only as good as he serves us. But then people like you are the real bottom feeders, the scum of society, who judge people on their ethnicity and who should be thrown out of the country. Burn in hell for all I care.
Really Karachi is burning because of scumbags like you who support MQM and ethnic crap.
In Punjab we have our share of the problems nobody hates or propogates like you people do. Nobody is killings like in Karachi

You are the people who talk about lasani day in and day out not us.
Lets see yo say this in Karachi and they put you in sack and send you to your loved ones. This is the level of intolerance you people have.

When are the shameless supportors going to condemn British nation who is spereading Fasad and nothing else. in Karachi.

I can picture you sitting infront row listening to this SOB traitor in London

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Then why the heck are you talking to me, you two bit hypocrite?? Did you even see me refer to you?? I will stay where I please, you dont like me, try moving me if you dare. Stinking coward. You lie like you breathe, typical of any munafiq. You have no shame and dont dare speak of honesty to me, you lying manipulative munafiq

I thank Allah everyday I do not stand with hypocrites and their leader Imran Kahn. The leader of racists and facists.

Pathetic, first of all, show me my lies, you criminals and killers supporter. Secondly, show where I said Imran Khan is my leader?

As for coward, have you seen your Coward sitting in London? I tell you what, years ago, he was so scared from me because I didn't shake his hand, that he enquired who has brought me there. I wish I can disclose more, but I respect others life and don't want to them to suffer. I can say on AH face straight he is a killer. You want to judge my courage? Bring him in front of me, and I will say things no one ever dared. Why don't you give me a chance to destroy him in the UK?

Remember, one false sentence or a threat and I will hook him and sinker.

Off course you don't stand with hypocrites alone, you stand with the killers, thieves, terrorists, liars, and hypocrites. You and likes of you are burden on God's earth, supporters of killers and criminals deserve to be put away for life and the keys should be thrown away.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pathetic, first of all, show me my lies, you criminals and killers supporter. Secondly, show where I said Imran Khan is my leader?

As for coward, have you seen your Coward sitting in London? I tell you what, years ago, he was so scared from me because I didn't shake his hand, that he enquired who has brought me there. I wish I can disclose more, but I respect others life and don't want to them to suffer. I can say on AH face straight he is a killer. You want to judge my courage? Bring him in front of me, and I will say things no one ever dared. Why don't you give me a chance to destroy him in the UK?

Remember, one false sentence or a threat and I will hook him and sinker.

Off course you don't stand with hypocrites alone, you stand with the killers, thieves, terrorists, liars, and hypocrites. You and likes of you are burden on God's earth, supporters of killers and criminals deserve to be put away for life and the keys should be thrown away.

HAHA! I have been exposing your lies on this forum day in and day pout. Its only after I realised you are a manipulative *** who is best ignored. Hypocrisy is when you say something and the lie. lie to cover it up. You are no better than he Qadiyanis themselves.

Go on with your diatribes against everyone I frankly dont care. Neither do I care about Altaf Hussain, you can go and say whatever you want to him. It honestly doesnt matter to me. Just I ask you to stop spreading lies and more importantly to stop bothering me with your lies. I will not be replying anymore

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Really Karachi is burning because of scumbags like you who support MQM and ethnic crap.
In Punjab we have our share of the problems nobody hates or propogates like you people do. Nobody is killings like in Karachi

You are the people who talk about lasani day in and day out not us.
Lets see yo say this in Karachi and they put you in sack and send you to your loved ones. This is the level of intolerance you people have.

When are the shameless supportors going to condemn British nation who is spereading Fasad and nothing else. in Karachi.

I can picture you sitting infront row listening to this SOB traitor in London

Lets get some facts straight. I live in Karachi. I love this city more than life itself. I have said these words many many times, even in 90. What do you think Altaf Hussain and MQM are take no criticism and are that intolerant?? You live in your own little world.

The real problem with Karachi is the racist, bigoted mindset and the lack of tolerance that is exemplified by people here, in this forum everyday. Parties in Karachi launch into mass killings these days just to supress MQMs vote bank which is mad. But the truth is MQM is the only party of Pakistan that cares even a little bit about this city, though they are prone to mad streaks of violence, they are the best of the choices we have, which is sad in itself but that is Pakistan.

Sacks these days are reserved for people who stray in the paths of Lyari gangsters. Ask us who live here, its not MQM we fear, its the gangsters of PPP.

Before condemning the British I condemn its agents in Pakistan and the munafiqs in our ranks. First deal with the internal enemy before the external one. I have nothing but contempt for Altaf Hussain for staying away when he should be in the country with his people.

I dont have the resources to travel to London nor I have any desire to. My place is here in my city, in my country.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HAHA! I have been exposing your lies on this forum day in and day pout. Its only after I realised you are a manipulative *** who is best ignored. Hypocrisy is when you say something and the lie. lie to cover it up. You are no better than he Qadiyanis themselves.

Go on with your diatribes against everyone I frankly dont care. Neither do I care about Altaf Hussain, you can go and say whatever you want to him. It honestly doesnt matter to me. Just I ask you to stop spreading lies and more importantly to stop bothering me with your lies. I will not be replying anymore

Pathetic indeed, show me the lies, I dare you. Until you do, shut your gob.