Sindh Sirf Sindhiuon Ka Hai - Mumtaz Bhutto

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
8-9-2011_78262_1.gif

Mirzaee Altaf or Zulfiqar Mirza K Bad Ek Or Snake Nay Zehar Ugalna Shoro Kardea ..

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Sindh Serf Sindhiuon Ka Hai

VERY True
This is a GROUND REALITY
and the rest is BULS.HIT

Star Gazer

I have just TWO question from all those who make statements like these.

Q1- what do they mean OR how do they define when they say "Sindh mein rehna hai to Sindhi ban kay rehna ho ga" How does a sindhi live diffrent than any other citizen of Pakistan?

Q2- If Punjab tells any one from any other province that "Punjab mein rehna hai to Punjabi ban ker rehna ho ga" Would this be equally acceptable to all?

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Q1- what do they mean OR how do they define when they say "Sindh mein rehna hai to Sindhi ban kay rehna ho ga" How does a sindhi live diffrent than any other citizen of Pakistan?

Q2- If Punjab tells any one from any other province that "Punjab mein rehna hai to Punjabi ban ker rehna ho ga" Would this be equally acceptable to all?

Islami Jamhoriya Pakistan Main Qomiyat Sobaeat Or Lesaniyaat Honi He Nahi Chayh Musalmano Main..

Hum Serf Musalman Hain ...

Yeh Siasat Daan Nafratayin Pehla Rahay Hain...

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

سٹار گیزر بھائی آپ نے ایک بہت ہی بنیادی سوال کیا ہے - یہ بات میری بھی سمجھ میں نہیں آتی کہ ہم یہ کیوں چاہتے ہیں کہ سب لوگ ہماری طرح زندگی گزاریں - جو زبان ہم بولتے ہیں سب وہی زبان بولیں - جو ہم کھاتے ہیں سب وہی کھائیں - ہم کیوں ایک دوسرے کو اسکی اچھایوں اور برایوں کے ساتھ تسلیم نہیں کرتے - ایسا لگتا ہے کے اس معاملے میں ہماری سوسایٹی ابھی تک تخلیق کے بنیادی مراحل سے نہیں گزر سکی - ہم ابھی تک وہیں ہیں جہاں انسانیت اب سے ہزاروں سال پہلے تھی - نہ جانے ہم وہ الفاظ کہاں سے لایئں جو ہماری قوم کے دلوں میں اتر جاے اور ہم یہ تعصب کی روش چھوڑ کر ایک قوم اور امّت بن جایئں - نہ جانے یہ کب ہوگا - الله کرے کہ یہ جلد ہو جاے - کہیں ایسا نو ہو کہ ہمیں اس بات کا احساس اس وقت ہو جب بہت دیر ہو چکی ہو -

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
Mirzaee Altaf or Zulfiqar Mirza K Bad Ek Or Snake Nay Zehar Ugalna Shoro Kardea ..

Pehlay dono ko shut up kara do baki sab bhee ho gai gaye...? Thanks.

Ye lay iski sun.. abay sindhi ho tu kisee k baap par ahsaan kia hay ? ab ye sindh sirf sindh nahi hay ghaday k bachay.. ye pakistan ka hissa hay aur pakistan hay.. ispar sirf sindhi ka nahi pooray pakistan aur pakistan mai rahnay walay har shaks ka haq hay.. teray baap nay likha hay kahin aayin mai k sindh mai sindhi ban k rahna prayga .. Zulfiqar ****** k baad tuo 1 aur naya aagaya.. ab tu intiour sindh mai aag lagwayga haraami chor k bachay ...

Scorpion

Banned
This World belong to Allah . . . .

Which means that all those who play politics on the name of ethnicity such as PPP, ANP, MQM and this above SNF should be kicked out not from the Sindh or Pakistan only . . . . But from this world . . . .

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Firqawariat bhi nahi. Laikin afsos hum ko musalman hone ka certificate aap jaison se lena parta hai

Bilkul Firqa wariyat nahi honi chaeyh bohat buri ghalt baat hay yeh tu ..

sab musalman firqay apes main bhai bhai hain ....jo bhi feroe ikhtilafat hain un sab ka hal bhi nekal ayga InshahALLah or koe kise k qatal ka darpay nahi hai...

abb jahalat un logo ki hai jo rafzi ko firqa taswwur kartay hain ...

or mqm ppp ppl aman kameti waghera yeh tu her waqat musalmano k qatal ki darpay hain....

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilkul Firqa wariyat nahi honi chaeyh bohat buri ghalt baat hay yeh tu ..

sab musalman firqay apes main bhai bhai hain ....jo bhi feroe ikhtilafat hain un sab ka hal bhi nekal ayga InshahALLah or koe kise k qatal ka darpay nahi hai...

abb jahalat un logo ki hai jo rafzi ko firqa taswwur kartay hain ...

or mqm ppp ppl aman kameti waghera yeh tu her waqat musalmano k qatal ki darpay hain....

Kar di na firqawariat.. Ab apne leaders ko hi sun lo

Kaun kafir hai kaun nahi, is ka faisla Allah karay ga.. Baat rafzi ki nahi baat saray shiaon ki ho rhi hai. Halan kay Pakistan k shia Irani mullah kay utne hi khilaf hain jitne aap hon gay

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

There is nothing wrong in his statment, I am from core of punjab but I think he is just saying that if you have decided to settle down in sindh then you have to assimilate in sindhi culture which means adopting sindhi as mother language, it is fair demand. Yes I have seen afghan refugees in my city in punjab who have adopted punjabi language because they want to settle down in punjab. The worst thing in case of sindh is that a large group of people refuse to assimilate in sindhi society by not adopting sindhi as their mother tongue.

Regards

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pehlay dono ko shut up kara do baki sab bhee ho gai gaye...? Thanks.
mumtaaz bhutto feudal lordl of sind one of the accused of mehran bank scandal.running a empire in interior sind treating farmer like aslave.living under umbrella of klashinkoff.obviously hate mqm .mqm is exactly against these type of hypocrite and cruel feudals.but i tell you now time is running for these corrupt cruel lotter.bcz mqm is after them.they cannot hide ther sin under the shadow of sind card.thet are scared of mqm bcz they know mqm is out there to expose there ugly faces.INSHALLAH mqm will bring them down big time.mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
And you are not Altaf's slave, Go to Karachi if you are still in Kabul and try saying against the wadera sitting in London. You will not have time to come back to your computer and post that you did. You will be in the NEWS though. Aftaf is the most powerful wedera, because he has the so called sudo-intellectuals in his pocket. How bad is that?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
8-9-2011_78262_1.gif

Oh Bhutto sahib essay na kuhein janab!
Sindh, or any other province for that matter, is for any Pakistani
who likes to live there and after a certain period of time ( say one year )
still living there, is a sindhi, same as any other sindhi.
It is then the responsibiliy of Sindh government to facilitate them ( who so ever wants ) to integerate
into the sindhi society, with out sacrificing their language, culture and heritage.
This is how it is in the modern world ( like Canada ) why not in Pakistan.

Spartacus

Sindh should be divide with 26th parallel north , upper part Sindh-North and lower part Sindh-South. ( Spartacus)

The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is nothing wrong in his statment, I am from core of punjab but I think he is just saying that if you have decided to settle down in sindh then you have to assimilate in sindhi culture which means adopting sindhi as mother language, it is fair demand. Yes I have seen afghan refugees in my city in punjab who have adopted punjabi language because they want to settle down in punjab. The worst thing in case of sindh is that a large group of people refuse to assimilate in sindhi society by not adopting sindhi as their mother tongue.

Regards

Right on the money. I have settled in USA and if I refue to speak theri language gues what they will tell me to.....of to Pakistan, if you know what I mean. Luckily sindhi have tolerated these people for too long...ASSIMILATION IS THE ANSWER....Jennyrock right on the money

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sindh should be divide with 26th parallel north , upper part Sindh-North and lower part Sindh-South. ( Spartacus)

The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

It is Sindhis who will decide the fate of their province not you people. You should be ashamed to have added divided sindh map as your avatar.

Spartacus

It is Sindhis who will decide the fate of their province not you people. You should be ashamed to have added divided sindh map as your avatar.

Agree , True this will be SINDHIS who will decide if SINDH needs one more province .
Would you please like to define who is SINDHI ?