Siasat.pk is no 1 forum raising voice on Dr Shahid masood & he was shocked on undue Bail rejections (by IHC Judges)Siddique Jaan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is there any way or function on the forum I can block out these daily 2 or 3 dozen romance novels on Dr Dabarddoos from showing up on my feed here on the forum?

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dangar Masood is trying real hard to jump start his lost Tv career through a Tom Cruise like style.....unfortunately Dangar forgets that he has just been caught in Nazia Hassan curse !

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dangar Masood is trying real hard to jump start his lost Tv career through a Tom Cruise like style.....unfortunately Dangar forgets that he has just been caught in Nazia Hassan curse !
نواز چور شریف جیسا حرامی کتا مکمل پروٹوکول میں عدالت میں آتا جبکہ ڈاکٹر شاہد مسعود

جیسا خطرناک دہشت گرد زنجیروں میں- نواز چور شریف کو جیل میں قید کرنے کا کوئی

فائدہ نہیں، اس حرامزادے سے عوام کا لوٹا ہوا پیسہ واپس ملکی خزانے میں لایا

جائے اور اس حرامزادے کو پھانسی دی جائے- روک سکو تو روک لو

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is darkest before dawn.
PTI and IK are definitely at war with the large corrupt criminal mafia at the helm of affairs of our country. Sad situation but I have faith that Allah is testing all those who were fighting for a just cause.
This is also a test of all those who hold the responsibility in journalistic world and Judicial world to defend the innocent.
I believe this will be a big barrier removal once the Doc. gets out free and with honor, the rest of the mafia will be grinded at faster speed.
Or tum kiya samajhtay ho k Hum tumhain aulad or maal say naheen azmaain gay? May Allah protect us from hardships and provide ease and forgiveness for all of us.