siasat.pk hangs too much - very irritating

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] @abbasiali [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]

Respected mods

I am getting irritated the way siasat.pk get stuck while opening pages or clicking likes or replying any post.

I dont know what it hangs other browsing pages too.

Is it that someone could be able to intrude into my system or too much scripts ?

I will be grateful if you guys help in ending to such annoying thing.

thanks in advance and wish you a wonderful day.

. Maha

Citizen
@Adeel @abbasiali @Waseem

Respected mods

I am getting irritated the way siasat.pk get stuck while opening pages or clicking likes or replying any post.

I dont know what it hangs other browsing pages too.

Is it that someone could be able to intrude into my system or too much scripts ?

I will be grateful if you guys help in ending to such annoying thing.

thanks in advance and wish you a wonderful day.

Clear your browsing history and cookies.
Try changing browser.

Try one of the following:

Safari
Maxthon 3
Chrome
Mozilla
Comodo
Avira

etc

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
USE FIREFOX AD BLOCKING ADD-IN.
Search google, i will update later when get back home.
It will solve 50% scripting problems.
Also MODS please check that some times WHOLE SCREENSHOT IMAGE coming in QUICK REPLY box. WHY???

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
May Allah give you some sense and make you wise enough to understand rather being an idiot to laugh all the time. ameen.

My net is very much fine , all other websites doing well.
I am using time warner extreme yet having same problem.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am also facing same problem.This does not relate with Browser or Net speed.There is problem in Siasat.pk site.Moderators or who ever is responsable person,should look into it.

Adeel

Founder
Only siasat.pk gives me this problem. Its very irritating. Something needs to be done.

Can you please tell me what browser are you on and your internet speed. I did some changes and even the main page is loading within 3 seconds.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can you please tell me what browser are you on and your internet speed. I did some changes and even the main page is loading within 3 seconds.

Hi! my internet speed is 12Mbps and I'm using IE 8. All other sites are very quick to load. BUt when I get to siasat.pk's different pages, it opens the pages right away but gets stuck, shows me not responding for a while if I try to scroll down. So I always have to go to some other tabs while siasat.pk is ready to go.

Unicorn

Banned
right now the site is acting up. It is hanging taking long time to display pages at times changes to single display only ( all threads to the left ). My internet connection is good no problems with other sites.