Should the President Zardari be exempted?

Should the President Zardari be exempted from any legal action while in office?

• All those cases are politically motivated. He should be exempted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Admin

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: POLL: Should the President Zardari be exempted?

He should be put on trial, even at the risk of [rehman-malik] [taseer]

but
pakistan khapy

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

admin said:

Immunity, exemption, what immunity and exemption,
President's office is for human beings representing Federation,
not criminals and HAIWANS like [zardari].

Today's SC verdict is another step in right direction, a few more steps and we can begin the great journey of our nationhood.

Hats off to Lawyers and Media and a few good politicians like Acakzai. I would not name my own party leader as this thread will be bombarded with 10 years articles favoring one ..

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

I choose this " Put him on trial. We need midterm elections immediately"

For god sake's guys. We can't afford to loose democracy. We need Midterm elections right now!!!!

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

midterm ho k rahega?
and I m surprised. still here are people k jo usko exempt krne ki baat krte hain. Shame on us.

true_pakistani

well, i only believe rule of law .......no discrimination.............he must be trial alongwith his alliance Altaf hussain

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

true_pakistani said:
well, i only believe rule of law .......no discrimination.............he must be trial alongwith his alliance Altaf hussain

sure he must be hanged with him. Altaf usce zada guilty hai

Obhama

Voter (50+ posts)

offcourse NOT !!
he , his kuttey billey , all others .... every one must step down WHO is in NRO list

usafzai

Citizen

[zardari] whatever my friends say is right but one thing remain unclear. [zardari] knows that if he is not in aiwan i sadr he will be in jail.. so the main thing is how he and his hum nawala and humpyala friends are going to leave the party.. and it is well known that they r the record keeping baigherats in the country. my Allah have pity on my country and its people

Paki_Loyal

Zardari aur iss k dost aur MQM crimnals ko aik ibrat naak saza milni chahiay, agar nahi mili, to i must say, k hamari courts ab bhe azaad nahi,, Insaaf aur qanoon yehi kehta hai, k jis ne bhe jurm keya hai ussey uss ke saza milni chahiay, chahay wo badsha ho ya aik mazdoor.

Zardari ka trial bhe hona chahiay, na qable zamanat warant bhe jari honay chahiay, aur mid term election bhe, ham in choro lutairo ko mazeed berdaasht nahi ker saktay,

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

chalo yar. At least isce ye tou shuru ho gya hai k ab koi bhaag nai sakta
Punjab govt ne apne 9 arab wapis le lye hain or ab ye Historical decision. Our courts have started 2 work. that is for sure. fikr na karo. ab subh-e-nau dour nahin.

ye zardaries and altafs mitt k raheingay. Insha Allah

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
No president, no governor is above the law: impeach them

Pakistan must amend its constitution and repeal the clause that grants exemption to a president and a governor to be tried in the courts of Pakistan. No post holder of the highest or lower authority is above the law and should be tried for crimes against the state or committed salacious offence that offend the offices of the President of Pakistan.

President Bill Clinton was impeached for his immoral, licentious, lewd and salacious behaviour with a lady member of his staff in the Oval Office, and so should President Asif Ali Zardari be impeached and tried in the courts of Pakistan if had committed offences or crimes that degraded or has brought into disrepute the offices of the President of Pakistan and slurred the state of Pakistan.

No body born in Pakistan to any family rich or poor is above the law of the land and must be tried for his/her offences and crimes, and should be punished according to the law.

President Asif Ali Zardari or any president of the past and future must never ever be allowed exemption for denigrating the highest office of the land.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: No president, no governor is above the law: impeach them

100% agreed. This is also against the basic human rights. I think this is time to file a petition against this law in the supreme court. I am sure that supreme court will go against this law also. I think there is no need to amend constitution. Any thing against basic human rights can be removed by SC.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)

No question of exemption. Right away this CHOR should be put on trial. He doesn't deserve this prestigious post. He is a cunning fellow...a person who cannot be trusted at all. A person who says that promises are not Quran and Hadith, what you can expect from him.
InshAllah days are near when they will be ripped of that provision that they cannot be summoned by court as if they are supernatural MAKHLOOQ.

ZARDARI AND HIS FORTY THIEVES SHOULD BE PUT ON TRIAL IMMEDIATELY

IN ISLAM ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL PRESIDENT OR NO PRESIDENT

TO SAVE DEMOCRACY DEBAR PEOPLE WHO ARE FOUND GUILTY

AND CONDUCT MID TERM ELECTIONS IMMEDIATELY

T4x4

No one is above the law.He must trial with justice no personal or political punishment.Pakistan doenst belong to one single man/women or party its every PAKISTANI home land . defend it like we do againsTTP or financial corrept people.T.M.Khan

Nike_313

Zardari has no right to be President? It was cheating. M See

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0Cdp5WczQ&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

Please suggest or vote How we start struggle of youth for throughout this [zardari] shit from President House to Death prison. Insha Allah

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Zardari has no right to be President? It was cheating. M See

If you really want to take out this man, need a very strong direct verdict against PM who will start the proceedings against AZ and that will bring him down in three months.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)

stand up youth of pakistan we need change for our self respect.

saleem195

Citizen

very nice work.this is the time.i wish MQM and PTI alliance.these two parties seems only hope.MAY ALLAH PROTECT OUR PAKISTAN,AMEEN!