Should Karachi be given under Army control for indefinite period ?

Should Karachi be given under Army control for indefinite period to bring back peace ?

• Total voters

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Should Karachi be given under Army control for indefinite period to bring back peace ?

1- YES
or
2- NO

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abb sirf aik hee elaaj hay Karachi kay maslay ka............... Army operation. Clean-up Karachi with all weapons (illegal and licensed). Anybody found carrying weapons should be killed at sight. Let the Army control Karachi for indefinite period.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No...Never...You also did that in 1992......You see the results...does anything change........ Military......It is a joke........Military can never be a solution, you are dealing with your own people not the people from some other country...why Military....... Military .....Ok so why d not you favor Martial Law then.....hmmm...is not the same thing my friend...what happened ...did I said something wrong here...Think before you speak .... ok....Military can even worsen the situation in Karachi forget about any solution from them and there is no wrong with that....as the purpose of the Military is not that.......its like you need to solder two wires, and instead of using soldering iron you try the welding gun to join them, what do you think will the wires join or there will no wires then......hahaha..... think man ...think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is the solution then? Keep watching innocent losing their lives like this?

No...Never...You also did that in 1992......You see the results...does anything change........ Military......It is a joke........Military can never be a solution, you are dealing with your own people not the people from some other country...why Military....... Military .....Ok so why d not you favor Martial Law then.....hmmm...is not the same thing my friend...what happened ...did I said something wrong here...Think before you speak .... ok....Military can even worsen the situation in Karachi forget about any solution from them and there is no wrong with that....as the purpose of the Military is not that.......its like you need to solder two wires, and instead of using soldering iron you try the welding gun to join them, what do you think will the wires join or there will no wires then......hahaha..... think man ...think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FaisalKh

How u r so certain that those involved are Pakistanis? Police Rangers have failed and the only solution is Army as govt wont do nothing as before... let the army play their part and we will see what happens i dont know about 1992 much but when i was in karachi it was much better place to live than current situation.... Army is here to protect its people and basically it is the job of other law enforcing agencies but when they cant do it then somebody has to do and that is army... and police rangers might take side of some group and political party but army is neutral and they would deal with them with solid hand...

Last edited:

adnan_younus

yes karachi shud be given under army to checkk all illegal people living here who migrated from Afghanistan with their guns and drugs... all of them must be registered and settled properly or kicked out of pakistan....

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
We need Karachi special commando POLICE with modern system plus police
gunship helecopters to control the situaton. Pakistan is in war situation.
Army is for the borders as well shouldnt involve in civilion matters, better
save skin from international media.

We need in future as well such type of SPECIAL POLICE .

FaisalKh

yes karachi shud be given under army to checkk all illegal people living here who migrated from Afghanistan with their guns and drugs... all of them must be registered and settled properly or kicked out of pakistan....

What kind of sick minded person u r? it seems u r very racist towards pukhtoons why u did not say anything about the people who migrated from India because ur so called commando is muhajir? This is not the time to provoke rage on the issue of migration so keep comments like these to urself...

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Policing was the best option but nowadays all police posting and hiring is being heavily politicized.

We need Karachi special commando POLICE with modern system plus police
gunship helecopters to control the situaton. Pakistan is in war situation.
Army is for the borders as well shouldnt involve in civilion matters, better
save skin from international media.

We need in future as well such type of SPECIAL POLICE .

sngilani

Army is fully supporting this government. This government is directly involved in Karachi killings. Why law enforcement agents cannot reach where an ordinary camera man can reach with a microphone ? I think it is all done with the consent of current government. Mike Mullen has already said Government was involved in killings of Saleem Shehzad. It is very crook way of playing double gaming. It is another form of Fascism.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is Mike Mullen? U.S is also supporting this government.

Army is fully supporting this government. This government is directly involved in Karachi killings. Why law enforcement agents cannot reach where an ordinary camera man can reach with a microphone ? I think it is all done with the consent of current government. Mike Mullen has already said Government was involved in killings of Saleem Shehzad. It is very crook way of playing double gaming. It is another form of Fascism.

concern_paki

Army is not the solution rather than the problem for peace in any kind of condition and situation..............for god sake.........do'nt you guys ever read history............i am not talking about karachi ...anywhere on the globe....... We do not need army in karachi

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I understand and respect your concerns but bhaijan give us some solutions.

Army is not the solution rather than the problem for peace in any kind of condition and situation..............for god sake.........do'nt you guys ever read history............i am not talking about karachi ...anywhere on the globe....... We do not need army in karachi

BrotherKantu

NO,

This is what precisely enemy of Pakistan wants. Army Should never come in the civilian area. This is Bad governance issue. Zardari Gang's priorities are not a prosper country. They want Pakistan in to a chaos and Army knows it. Be patient.

Every thing will be fine, soon.

Trust me.

FaisalKh

NO,

This is what precisely enemy of Pakistan wants. Army Should never come in the civilian area. This is Bad governance issue. Zardari Gang's priorities are not a prosper country. They want Pakistan in to a chaos and Army knows it. Be patient.

Every thing will be fine, soon.

Trust me.

Well whatever if enemy wants or not that is not an issue we have to think about the innocent people of Karachi... govt has failed and police and rangers are not doing their duty... so either people have to prepare themselves against this injustice and protect themselves by taking guns or army has to intervene quickly before its too late... Karachi has been a soft target of foreign hands becoz of local terrorists so we must get rid of these blood suckers... if army can bring peace in swat then why not in Karachi?

anyie1

No Way
these target killers are going to fight with army and civil war is going to begin, this is what zardari agenda is to create anarchy in the country and make it a failed state.