Shop Keepers of Bolton market refused to listen Munawwar Has

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Munafiq Leader of Jamat e Islami is greeted on Bolton Market with Anti Talibans Slogans and the people refused to listen to him.

9xm2488m3ev8.png

note: sorry guys i m posting it again bcoz by mistake i posted it on the siasat poll section

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This is very strange news.

Please provide the source for this news ? I have to confirm its validity.

mistehbab

Have to find out the validity

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@shakoor_buddy: Man, don't you think you should wait for confirmation of validity of this news before expressing your hate ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
karachi said:
Munafiq Leader of Jamat e Islami is greeted on Bolton Market with Anti Talibans Slogans and the people refused to listen to him.

9xm2488m3ev8.png

note: sorry guys i m posting it again bcoz by mistake i posted it on the siasat poll section

bhai, thats why I always ask to post the source link too. I am waiting for the source too

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is definitely something fishy in this post.
This much clear visibility can only come if this has been scanned at 12m pixel. Alternatively someone has typed on his computer and presented it as newspaper story.

But before blaming anything, lets see if Karachi can give us the link of this story.
I have checked it at MQM site, this story is not there and if it appears now and then we are given the link to that site, we will know who the culprits are.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
BOGUS MQM propaganda Ask the Karachiites who were killed by MQM.

An Urdu speeaking pakistani.

such bolo

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

Assalam u Alaikum,

Brothers please dont get effected by MQM propaganda machine. I live nearby Boulton Market and Chanti Gali where the incident happened and I have 100 of friends who have shops in this area and also I have many business friends whose shops were set ablaze. I am not from Jamat e Islami nor I support them at all... but one thing for sure I know that all the shopkeepers whose shops are set ablaze are afraid of MQM and they really want MQM to get out of this matter but they know that MQM would not leave the matter untill unless they (mqm) dont get full financial and political benefits...Now why do they want MQM to get out of this matter?

Reasons:

1) MQM has brought all his force in this area so that other political forces like Jamat e Islami or PPP could not enter and for that purpose they are using City Government as tool.

2) MQM's mawali group...(unemployed/battakhor/mailey kocheley/ready to die for MQM and altaf husein but if their mother ask them to do something they wont do) is there to get all kind of financial benefits... for example if someone's shop has lost his shop and now he wants claim to be approved these battakhor would tell him..."ok... make your claim double of the amount like if you have lost 100000 make claim of 200000 and we will get it passed/approved....and you will have to pay us 50000 or 100000 to get the approval.. and if you dont you will not get a penny")

3) MQM mawali group is sitting there like owner of the area... and they have put tents and camps saying that we are helping shopkeepers...whereas all the shops are being made by shop keepers themselves... and surprisingly shopkeepers are reluctant to get the City Government/MQM involved in this matter... as Karachities are aware of their battakhori tactics.

If Munawwar Hasan came there and tried to deliver speech and was stopped then I am sure that those who would have chanted slogans would be MQM workers and not shop keepers....

I give you an example....You just go and visit the area.. you would find banners like..."hum Bolton Market mien taizi se kaam kerwaney per hum city nazim ka shukria ada kertey hien...Manjanib Boulton market dokandaar".....but do you know who have put all those banners????? anybody who would pass by the area would think that shopkeepers of boulton market area are happy with city nazim and they have put all those banners... but the reality is different... these banners have been put by the MQM workers... they made those banners and put them on display as their "propaganda campaign"...This is what happening in the area and there so many other stories too.... but I think above facts are enough to understand their propaganda style...

By the way I am also an Urdu speaking Muslim Pakistani.

GeoG

karachi said:

9xm2488m3ev8.png

Can Admin or any of the moderators please verfiy this claim that it was posted in Poll Section rather than Discussion Section of this forum.
This guy seems to be caught lying and he is making stories now.
The above post seems to have been created by himself or MQM media cell and posted as a newspaper aritcle.

If it is not from a newspaper then it establishes who Karachi is

Jury

GeoG said:
karachi said:

Can Admin or any of the moderators please verfiy this claim that it was posted in Poll Section rather than Discussion Section of this forum.
The above post seems to have been created by himself or MQM media cell and posted as a newspaper aritcle.

If it is not from a newspaper then it establishes who Karachi is

http://dailyamn.net/Images/News/2010/January/6th January/Images/DP 1/32.png
32.png

There is more news about Jamateeeees the maker of Thunde Squad in Karachi. Any one there who saw the era of 70s and 80s. Do you remember the terrorist activities in Karachi and who where those people and what was Thunder Squad.

There is more news about Jamaaaateeeees. Khalid Yasin Sheikh the Alqaida guy was hiding in Jamati house in Islamabad. During Mushi Bhai era he was found in Jamat nazim's house. When ever this question is addressed to Jamaati stalwarts like Prof Ghafoor or Senator Khurshid or Bakra Qazi aur Bakra Munawwar woh BAGLEY JANKNEY LAG JATEY HAIN. There is strong sport of some army people for jamat so mushi bhi didn't declare it as a terrorist organization. May jamatees children study in the west and the moment this thing comes to public they will be in trouble. Jamati leader Maulana Maududi (Rahmatulllah Alahai) was totally against Pakistan and this thing can be read in his TARJUMANUL QURAN magzine before the partition era. They are a big lot of Munafiqs. What Boulten market people did was right. This Munawar is the same guy who in 1977 during bhutto era was leading procession in front of Memon masjid and police attacked the prosession he was the first one to run. We have seen this party and its activities very closely. Does any one remember AL BADR AND AL SHAMs. They have gone into militancy against the country many times. But their vote or support bank is substantially shrinking. They cannot win a single seat from any where any more. Now they have nuisance value. They have touts in every mohalla and in case of any issue these touts will go and stop the buses by taking out air from their wheels and burn them and create chaos. They had heavy support from Karachi before MQMs advent but MQM kicked them out from this city or other places so they have a natural enemity against MQM. If any one has access then go and read their mouth piece takbeers old edition of early 90s and you will find how they were supporting MQM haqeeqi who in turn were being supported by Gunja Nawazu and Army but now these criminal haqiqi are running like rats. Jamat's history is tainted, blank and full of odour. They just have nuisance value. They some time take out strange procession like that big cricket bat procession before 1998 world cup in UK. Then they did a strange mockup balloting against Kerry Lugar Bill which no one listen and money under KLB is now supporting the country to meet its massive deficit. Aray bhai yeah kangla mulk hai. Paisa chahiyah. Jamati ho, PPP ho, Noon ho sab ko maal chahiyah aur yeah jamati log na maeeshat ki samjh na hukumat key barey mein kuch jantay hain bus chutiyapay ka jaloos nikala aur naray lagana shuru ho gai. Few days back I saw one of their bakras called some dr. peracha who speaks a heavy accented urdu was being taken to books by Mustafa Kamal. That Bakara called peracha was quoting about MQM and black water being close from some obscure magzine or news paper called UK media or UK news. It turns out that it is being published by some jamat from mansoora and their party stalwart then quotes it in public TV. This is their calibre. How can you expect they will run any govt. They have their leader called Prof Ghafoor. Now one knows in which univeristy he was a professor. They they have this nice gentleman called Prof Khurseed. Same goes for him and he claims to be an expert of Islami maeeshat no one knows which Islami maeeshat did he built or support. They have three or four of such characters who come in TV and make JAHIL obscure claims and if this is the calibre of the party what future does it have. Just taking the name of Islam and lieing to public will not yield them any thing. I think, they are totally out of popular politics of Pakistan. The best thing for them is star selling nice religious books outside mosques and collect chanda and khal for charity work as Jamat e Islami hind does and it is no more in politics. I have seen and met a number of Jamat e Islami hind people and they are quite different and they say that what Jamatees are doing in paksitan is not clean and good work.

Geokarachi

Jamat Islami and PTI both are Pro-Taliban should be banned and kicked out. Boltan Makret people did the right thing. Their childerns are studying abroad they provake pakistani kids for Jihad. What a sham these bloody people.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
As i have been bluntly Bashed by all the insane or MQM haters for not posting the link of the news article, Now as i recvd the news i posted here post link"http://siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15858" I knew that i have to post link also as i was editting my broadband got disconnected & the fault reason was that there was a water tanker in my project was here for filling water as it was going out, & the stupid helper with them tried to play hokey with the telephone cables so broke all the cables by hitting it, I & few more flats were on the recieving ends

but thanxs to jury who posted the link
A friend in need is a friend indeed

so coming to the forum members
mistehbab
u asked me for the links have u ever posted any link in any previous thread
Junoon123
Yes where is the link? I don't see any links anywhere
dont be soo junooni
gazoomartian
gazoo bhaia (me too proud to be bihari also :D )what to say, but thanxs for not passing bullshit or cow in labor statements as this statements are given by one Veterinary Oncology of this forum
GeoG
GeoG, AbbaG, GAsindh or what ever
If it is not from a newspaper then it establishes who Karachi is.
You Can't Fool All The People All The Time
well u NUTS have u ever posted a new topic while reading any thread if not then i will tell what happen when i posted i was going thru the poll thread on which personality u like to be on TV as i was going tru this thread i recvd a mail on this news article which i posted on top of the thread i clicked the NEW topic option , thats the reason i mistakenly posted on the poll section & deleted frm the poll section then posted in siasi discussion & i appologized for of my mistake if i havent mentioned there , ur ABBA-0-AJDAD wouldnt knew itnow ur own signature for u 'You Can't Fool All The People All The Time'
barhaich
BOGUS MQM propaganda Ask the Karachiites who were killed by MQM.Yeh mooN aur masoor ki daal
An Urdu speeaking pakistani
proud to be urdu speaking PAKISTANI
such bolo
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

Assalam u Alaikum,

Brothers please dont get effected by MQM propaganda machine. I live nearby Boulton Market and Chanti Gali where the incident happened and "I have 100 of friends who have shops in this area and also I have many business friends whose shops were set ablaze. I am not from Jamat e Islami nor I support them at all... but one thing for sure I know that all the shopkeepers whose shops are set ablaze are afraid of MQM and they really want MQM to get out of this matter but they know that MQM would not leave the matter untill unless they (mqm) dont get full financial and political benefits...Now why do they want MQM to get out of this matter? ek to jaha MQM ati hai waha kisi na kisi k chacha mama nkl atay hai or yahi chacha mama gayb hojaty ha jb AAG ladi jati hai"Now why do they want MQM to get out of this matter" in urdu we use to say NA ugalney do Na nigalney do
Reasons:
1) MQM has brought all his force in this area so that other political forces like Jamat e Islami or PPP could not enter and for that purpose they are using City Government as tool.
2) MQM's mawali group...(unemployed/battakhor/mailey kocheley/ready to die for MQM and altaf husein but if their mother ask them to do something they wont do) is there to get all kind of financial benefits... for example if someone's shop has lost his shop and now he wants claim to be approved these battakhor would tell him..."ok... make your claim double of the amount like if you have lost 100000 make claim of 200000 and we will get it passed/approved....and you will have to pay us 50000 or 100000 to get the approval.. and if you dont you will not get a penny")
3) MQM mawali group is sitting there like owner of the area... and they have put tents and camps saying that we are helping shopkeepers...whereas all the shops are being made by shop keepers themselves... and surprisingly shopkeepers are reluctant to get the City Government/MQM involved in this matter... as Karachities are aware of their battakhori tactics.
If Munawwar Hasan came there and tried to deliver speech and was stopped then I am sure that those who would have chanted slogans would be MQM workers and not shop keepers....
I give you an example....You just go and visit the area.. you would find banners like..."hum Bolton Market mien taizi se kaam kerwaney per hum city nazim ka shukria ada kertey hien...Manjanib Boulton market dokandaar".....but do you know who have put all those banners????? anybody who would pass by the area would think that shopkeepers of boulton market area are happy with city nazim and they have put all those banners... but the reality is different... these banners have been put by the MQM workers... they made those banners and put them on display as their "propaganda campaign"...This is what happening in the area and there so many other stories too.... but I think above facts are enough to understand their propaganda style...
irst of all u began with ALLAH Almighty name & in these long bahshan have u said the truth after it
By the way I am also an Urdu speaking Muslim Pakistani
shaheedchoudry
I think this news is home made
WOW u knew very well what is home made news, i think u have experienced in it
bcoz last post u gave ur comments like
shaheedchoudry wrote:
ISS BAIGARAT KO BAITHANAY KEY TAMEEZ BHI NAHIN. I DON'T CARE WHAT HE SAYS
U seems to be A HOUSE MAID /HUSBAND

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
http://dailyamn.net
Registrant:
Cube
A-9, National Center, Block 2, Gulshan e Iqbal
Karachi, NA 75300
PK

Domain name: DAILYAMN.NET
and if u open this fusepaper every where [altaf] photos .i dont care this news true or false .but this is cheap adds base .4$ per year webhosting.or wagera wagera website.
now jury how can u deny its not belong to mqm media cell?or u did not open this site?
ok one more little thing just copy paste this site url in google ..and just check the result of NO 5. ;)
iss sa acha tha ka expres or ary walo ko pasa or gun dheka ker news laga lety.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
one24 said:
http://dailyamn.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Registrant:
Cube
Karachi, NA 75300
PK

and if u open this fusepaper every where [altaf] photos .i dont care this news true or false .but this is cheap adds base .4$ per year webhosting.or wagera wagera website.
now jury how can u deny its not belong to mqm media cell?or u did not open this site?
ok one more little thing just copy paste this site url in google ..and just check the result of NO 5. ;)

i think u have heard of step brother
this is the step newspaper of UMMAT [hilar]

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
karachi said:
one24 said:
http://dailyamn.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Registrant:
Cube
Karachi, NA 75300
PK

i think u have heard of step brother
this is the step newspaper of UMMAT [hilar]

any how i am not reader of ummat.i just cheked right now.its not look any only online newspaper like dailyamn.and by the way ummat price is rs 9.equal to express news paper.
and there is not any molive photo or tailban photo like in dailyamn top border where BAHI is reading a news paper.
every newspaper favor any party
u think jang,express.nawa-waqat wagera wagera r free? i dont wana go in this debate.
but u can not compare to ummat news paper to dailyamn bahi news paper.
i dont know in which seance u r talking about. if u check the statics and traffic of this ummat site they have good traffic.
on top no1 jang no2 expres no 3.4.5 these ummat.nawaiwaqt.khabrain.bcz they have same traffic.
ppp peoples dont like jang news paper bcz to much against them.pmln peoples dont like express bcz to much against them.mqm peoples dont like ummat bcz to much against them so what is the difference ?
5buty0.jpg