Shirk And Qabar Parasti, in Pakistan

1180408115025.jpg

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
[color=#0000MashALLAH ... ye sab kuch jaante hue bhi bahut se nadaan log qabron pe sajday lagatey hein....aur murdon se maangtay hein..... ALLAH aur Rasool ne insab shirkia baton se sakht mana farmaya he.... Thank you brother for posting sahi quran & hadith....jazakALLAH80][/color]

S

Siasati

Islam aaya hi isi wastey tha ... insaan ko sirf aur sirf khuda sey mangna chahye.

Pakistan mein buhat buri halaat ..ye peer mureed aur mizaroon wala chakar.

shaid allah isi ki saza dey raha hai.

thanks for posting this [okkk]

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jizakalllah brother, Very nice post!

The real problem of Pakistan is Shirk and Qabar Parasti. That is why Pakistanis are in trouble.

This problem starts with Taqleed (?????). This aqeeda that Muslim has to taqleed (?????) somebody blindly is killing us. Islam is a religion of knowledge. Muslim has to follow Quraan and Sunnah (Rasul-Allah Sall-e-Allah Waleh-e-Wasalum) only.

Due to this Taqleed thing I have seen educated people like Engineers and Doctors are just blindly following their elders or ancestors without doing research about their Aqaaeds (?????). And they are very strongly bonded to their Shirkia Aqaaeds (?????). They do not have any Khauf-e-Khuda (??? ???) when they rejects saying of Quraan and authentic Ahadeeths just because it does not match with the saying of their Peer or Walis.This is what people were doing at the time of the beginning of Islam.

If all Muslim are united under the banner of Quraan and Hadeeth then there would not be any sects remaining. There is no dispute among Muslim regarding Qur'aan. The knowledge of Ahadeeth is also very scientific, It is not very difficult to find out the authenticity of a Hadeeth. This is called Ilm-ul-Rijal. Most of the sects have their Aqaaed (?????) based on weak Ahadeeths.

Jahil (????) maulana's is another issue with Muslims. There is a need of authentic Islamic Universities who can produce PHD Islamic Scholars who have done essential research work, like PHDs in other fields. Only those PHD scholars be allowed to do Khutabas (????) in the Masjids.

This is responsibility of the Islamic State. You can not expect these changes from corrupt Zardari Dakoo Tola. We need a sincere Islamic government.

The only person we should follow is our Prophet (Sall-e-Allah Waleh-e-Wasalum).. This is the only Rah-e-Nijat (??? ????).

1. Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

2. And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]

3. "And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

4. And He also says: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no Eemaan (Faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:65].

5. "O you who believe! Do not be forward in the presence of Allaah and His Messenger and fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing." Surat-ul-Hujuraat [49:1].

6. The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." (An authentic hadeeth reported by Abu Dawood and others.)

7. Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [3:153]): 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." (An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.)

8. "I left upon you two things of which you will never go astray after them: The Book of Allaah and my Sunnah. They will never be separated until they return to me at the Haud (the Pond)." (Al-Albaanee has authenticated this hadeeth in Saheeh Al-Jaami'.)

Malik495

Jazakallah Brother....
Aaj kal Islam ki tashreeh jo qabr parast kr rahay hain iss tashreeh se Islam k haqeeqi paigham aur rooh ko jitna nuksan pohnch raha hay iss ki koi misaal nahi mil sakti..
Aaj agar koi Aalim mimber pr kharay ho kr buraee k khilaaf awaz uthata hay to usay mulla aur fasadi ka lakab de dia jata hay.. lakin kabhi koi awaz in qabr paraston urs manany walon.. qabron pr mela laganay walon aur mujawiron k khilaf nahi uth ti balkay inhain malang aur pohnchay hoye baba ji k lakab diye jatay hain..
Maghrib ko aur shayateen k tolay ko sirf haq parast Ulama-e-kiram se khauf hay..
yeh log Jamia Hafsa ki masoom bachion k khoon bahany ko justify krtay hoye nazar ayen gay.. Naala laee k ganday talaab se Quran k shaheed auraq miltay hain lakin phir bhi yeh enlightend moderate professors iss kaam ko justify krtay hoye nazar aatay hain..
bajore men 80 huffaz bachay drone se ura diye jatay hain lakin yeh usay justify krtay nazar atay hain....ham kasay log hain k jab tak khud pr koi zulm na ho dosray k zakhmon ko nahi samjhtay.. ham kasi qoam hain k hamaray dil se rahm dili aur bardasht khatm hoti ja rahi hay.. ham kasi qaum hain k hamaray paros men koi bhook se mar jata hay koi apnay bachon ko qatl kr deta hay sirf ghareebi ka bharam rakhnay k liye lakin hamaray kaan tak joon nahi raingti.. ham kasi qaum hain k jab boltay hain to yun lagta hay k pori dunia fatah krna hamary liye koi masla nahi lakin apnay darmyan rahnay walay khud farebi k dajjal se larnay ki taqat nahi rakhtay...
ham kasi qaum hain k hamain apnay maazi se koi sabak nahi milta .. ham kasi qaum hain k khuwab to dekhtay hain Salahuddin Ayubi ki fatoohaat ka lakin apnay ghar k andar islam naafiz nahi kr sakty ..
Shayad ham koi qaum nahi hujoom hain jisay jis taraf haank dia jaye yeh uss tarf chalny lag jata hay.. jisay jis taraf asani nazar aye yeh uss taraf toot parta hay..
drawing room men beth k sarak pr mangtay bhikari k baray men conferences hoti hain lakin koi yeh nahi sochay gak uss shakhs ko bheek mangnay pr majboor kis ne kia.. ...din raat Islam ki khidmat krnay walay Ulama ko bunyad parast aur mulla k aizaz se nawazna aur sab problems ka zimmaydar molvi ko qarar dena aaj hamari qaum ka wateera ban gaya hay...
Nooruddin Zangi Salahuddin Ayubi Sultan Mahmood Ghaznavi jasay Sultan Muhammad Fateh jasay Sipah salaar kisi aisi maan ki kookh se paida nahi hotay jis k ser pr dupatta naam ki cheez nahi. jis ki ankhain na mahramon ki deed se paak nahi ..jis k jism k kapray iss qadar chotay aur bareek ho gaye hain ser sharm se jhuk jata hay...
ham phir bhi aas lagaye bethay hain k koi Muhammad Bin Qasim phir paida ho ga...
Ham kasi qaum hain...................

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoo brother carry on Allah ap ko khush rakhey yaqeen karey hamarey muashrey mei buht ziada buraiya hai.. keep it up.
and when it was about jamia hafsa and killing of huffaz u all know ke uski saza hum abhi tak bugat rahey hai Allah knows agaye kab tak ye chalti raheygi

nedai-swat

Citizen
Salam all

Very nice. Well done. Excellent piece of work. to divert the anger of Allah (SWT) if acted upon.

Jazakallah khair gazoomartian

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
tairmasoodnew

Jazakallah good work,may Allah give us strength to continue spreading the true message, and please help and encourage each other in this work.

Malik495

Mansoor Khan said:
gazoo brother carry on Allah ap ko khush rakhey yaqeen karey hamarey muashrey mei buht ziada buraiya hai.. keep it up.
and when it was about jamia hafsa and killing of huffaz u all know ke uski saza hum abhi tak bugat rahey hai Allah knows agaye kab tak ye chalti raheygi

Mansoor brother yeh thread tairmasoodnew ka hay gazoo ji ka nahi..so jazakallah tairmasood ko kahain gazoo ji ko nahi..... gazoo ji ka thread dekhna ho to jahan aap ko songs ka thread nazar aye wo samajh jayen k yeh naiki ka kaam gazoo ji ka hi hoskta hay.. [funnny] . dont be angry gazoo. its really true.. isnt it............ ?[hilar]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Malik495 said:
Mansoor Khan said:

Mansoor brother yeh thread tairmasoodnew ka hay gazoo ji ka nahi..so jazakallah tairmasood ko kahain gazoo ji ko nahi..... gazoo ji ka thread dekhna ho to jahan aap ko songs ka thread nazar aye wo samajh jayen k yeh naiki ka kaam gazoo ji ka hi hoskta hay.. [funnny] . dont be angry gazoo. its really true.. isnt it............ ?[hilar]

I was wondering about that. sure got me all confused. LOL

Malik is right about that

not angry at all. Its fact. I do post songs, no denying on that. I enjoy all facits of forum. I am not a stuck up on one subject. I am a mediocre person, neither TOO Islamic, nor TOO modern, and thats a fact too

Also I try my best to have no difference between preach and practice. some time I may fail but then again I am no farishta.... just FYI, no hard feelings