Shinning India

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Mighty India

OH my God India looks horrible in these photos just like Pakistan. In fact if you din't say it was India then people would think these photos are take in Pakistan.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 1.2 Million Child Prostitutes in India

Absolutely right! this is biggest shame. Child prostitution and forced prostitution is deplorable. People engaged in such activities should be publicly hanged. I don't mean girls I mean the costumers.

Prostitution however has always existed in different form. Even in west women do it voluntarily, even though there is no apparent reason to do so.

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)

Nepali Pandit said:
OH my God India looks horrible in these photos just like Pakistan. In fact if you din't say it was India then people would think these photos are take in Pakistan.

Despite the rapid economic growth in recent years, poverty and begging in India are still big problems. Begging is most prevalent anywhere that there are tourists. This includes important monuments, railway stations, religious and spiritual sites, and shopping districts. In big cities, beggars will often be found at major traffic intersections as well, where they approach vehicles while the lights are red.

Visitors to India should give some advance thought as to how to react to begging in India. The sight of people in such poverty, some often severely disabled, can be very confronting. The beggars are also often quite persistent and wont take no for an answer.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Afsr said:

shine on India LOL

lets see, what we got here in all gorgeous India, hmmmm I can think of these bit I am sure there are more to say: child prostitute, dead man laying on railway station's floor for days (like I said last night), man urinating on wall, dirty creek, totally polluted Ganga (dirty mata ji), few hundred massacred Muslims in Gujrat, over 47000 tortured/killed/abducted etc in Kashmir,

naaah i better not go on, Indians migh thave a fit after all I shouldnt be disgracing shining India [pk flag]

oh yeah, forgot something, a little girl married off to a DOG....

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Few Videos for Indian Members Only - OF COURSE WITH LOVE

VIDEO 1 RESPECT OF WOMEN IN INDIA

TREATMENT OF MUSLIM IN INDIA

INDIAN RELIGIOUS LEADERS

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
India is great, indians are not saying this .but the whole world is saying this pakistani wants to say this too but little hesitation like accepting help from India for the floods

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our media don't do the work against them as their media do against us. We have very careful to do any thing as a Muslim. Even small mistake make a big news.

Indian getting jobs easily in world medias. Like BBC CNN etc. We Never seen any Pakistani person.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reality Of India. If We Pakistanis Are TALIBAN, Then What Are They?? See

Reality Of India. If We Pakistanis Are TALIBAN, Then What They Are??

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
They are called

FEMAL DONKEY KAY BACHAY <<<<<<<< ( barai meharbani punjabi main tarjuma kar kay khood he samagh jain )

lovepakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Aids from monkey and then the gays and prostitutes of india spread it in whole world.Many words about reality of india but feel waist of words if to write about the indian hypocrisy cunning wicked devil mentalities@ego bal takray ugly crow.

Last edited: