Shameless Advertisement of 'N' (Nonsense) League

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok, I'll try in "Engrezi" this time.

You said most are "bashers" who are sitting "outside Pakistan".
That means you have a problem with people sitting "outside Pakistan" and commenting on Pak "Bijli" situation.
And that means that you do not want people to sit outside Pakistan and comment, you want them to come back to Pakistan and see the situation themselves (see highlighted text in my previous comment).
And that means you think they don't have a right to comment.

but then you said: "Main ny kub kha k haq ni ha"
Now you are saying "did it say they are not allowed to comment ?"
:lol:

آج ہی لو اپوئنٹمنٹ

میرے خیال میں اس کی کافی کلاس لے لی ہے. اس کی بکواس اس قابل نہیں کہ اہمیت دی جاۓ.

Zeshan Haider

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am playing my role by "exporting" my skills in exchange of remittances and many other Pakistanis are doing the same. We don't need to invest in Pakistan as there are many better opportunities for us but we are still investing in Pakistan. My father has spent more than 20 years outside of Pakistan and he made everything in Pakistan and I am following his footsteps.

We NRPs feel the pain about Pakistan same as residents do (if not more). Average Pakistani has probably forgotten his rights. That's why when a little lollipop is given to him, he becomes a grateful slave although he is only given his due rights. This is why PML-N and PPP are winning elections for the past many years. PML-N gives roads and public transport and people think the government has done a favor.

Security, public transport, roads, water, electricity etc are basic things that government has to provide to the public. It's their right. When we compare the conditions where we are living Vs Pakistan, we become extremely sad.

Unlike you, we have to face Indians. You probably only debate them on forums. How we defend our country, you can't even imagine. Sometimes we know we are far behind, but still we have to defend because we don't have any other option.

In return, we have not been given right to vote in genera elections.

Anyway, you will only understand all of this when you grow up.

Ok its good you are doing good for you and for Pakistan secondly I know how to defend Pakistan average Pakistan feel more Pain than the outsider I spent My six years in UK when I was there I feel the same way by thinking My lord My country is not the place to live anymore the way Media Hyped the situations in the form of Breaking news do you aware Punjab Industries face zero load shedding for the regular 4-5 months during December to onward ? I am Production manager at firm so I am telling you the fact now we are facing 8-10 hours loadshedding
When I come to Pakistan it was suffering 12 to 14 hours in some areas around 18 hours normal loashedding now its down to 6-8 hours depend on the area that what I am saying facing reality and passing comment without facing the reality but based on news is totally differnt ,I used to worked with indians Bangalis and Europeans mujhay pata ha k udher kis tarhan kia baat hoti ha kis tarhan ik ik chieaz pay muqabla Bazi hoti ha : )

Zeshan Haider

ok, I'll try in "Engrezi" this time.

You said most are "bashers" who are sitting "outside Pakistan".
That means you have a problem with people sitting "outside Pakistan" and commenting on Pak "Bijli" situation.
And that means that you do not want people to sit outside Pakistan and comment, you want them to come back to Pakistan and see the situation themselves (see highlighted text in my previous comment).
And that means you think they don't have a right to comment.

but then you said: "Main ny kub kha k haq ni ha"
Now you are saying "did it say they are not allowed to comment ?"
:lol:

آج ہی لو اپوئنٹمنٹ

Lol Psycho case apni ap say he batain or assumtion kari ja rhay ho : ) I said most are basher from outside who are unaware the reality but they will bash more than the others where on the earth it saying I have issue with them ? yeh I have issue as the are unaware what the real situation going on anyways : ) keep making own assumption it will not hurt me : )

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok its good you are doing good for you and for Pakistan secondly I know how to defend Pakistan average Pakistan feel more Pain than the outsider I spent My six years in UK when I was there I feel the same way by thinking My lord My country is not the place to live anymore the way Media Hyped the situations in the form of Breaking news do you aware Punjab Industries face zero load shedding for the regular 4-5 months during December to onward ? I am Production manager at firm so I am telling you the fact now we are facing 8-10 hours loadshedding
When I come to Pakistan it was suffering 12 to 14 hours in some areas around 18 hours normal loashedding now its down to 6-8 hours depend on the area that what I am saying facing reality and passing comment without facing the reality but based on news is totally differnt ,I used to worked with indians Bangalis and Europeans mujhay pata ha k udher kis tarhan kia baat hoti ha kis tarhan ik ik chieaz pay muqabla Bazi hoti ha : )

I know only one thing, more than 1000 people died in 4 days in one city due to hot weather and absence of electricity and water. Federal government is not ready to take responsibility. Shameless people are spending millions on advertisements.

By the way, I have spent half of my life in Pakistan and other half in 5 different countries. I know what it takes to defend own country. I know what the pain is when we compare our situation with other "developing" nations.

You know what FBR is doing in Karachi? there is no electricity and water, people are dying and they are shamelessly sending 3 days notices to pay property taxes. One of my friend has received this notice a week back. His business has closed, his brother is on dialysis and he is the only bread earner of 6 people. He went to the tax collecting office and got to know that this is the final notice after which his family will be thrown out of the house. Kafir mulk bhi iss tarha ka rawayya nahi rakhtay.

This is how tax is collected from Karachi but when it comes to providing benefits, they shamelessly say, Karachi is not their responsibility! and our Jahil awam again elect them as their masters.

Allah na karey agar kabhi alaihedgi ki tahreek start huee tou Karachi se hi hogi. Government should do something before its too late.

Zeshan Haider

I know only one thing, more than 1000 people died in 4 days in one city due to hot weather and absence of electricity and water. Federal government is not ready to take responsibility. Shameless people are spending millions on advertisements.

By the way, I have spent half of my life in Pakistan and other half in 5 different countries. I know what it takes to defend own country. I know what the pain is when we compare our situation with other "developing" nations.

You know what FBR is doing in Karachi? there is no electricity and water, people are dying and they are shamelessly sending 3 days notices to pay property taxes. One of my friend has received this notice a week back. His business has closed, his brother is on dialysis and he is the only bread earner of 6 people. He went to the tax collecting office and got to know that this is the final notice after which his family will be thrown out of the house. Kafir mulk bhi iss tarha ka rawayya nahi rakhtay.

This is how tax is collected from Karachi but when it comes to providing benefits, they shamelessly say, Karachi is not their responsibility! and our Jahil awam again elect them as their masters.

Allah na karey agar kabhi alaihedgi ki tahreek start huee tou Karachi se hi hogi. Government should do something before its too late.
Ok if you have Patience to listen than read this without the telescope of Hate for the instant,Federal Government is not resposnible for the issues of Electricity and water in karachi , Karachi Got electricity from K-Electric which falls under Provesional Government as its Private Institue now Credit goes to MQM and Musharaf in 2005 and than Amendment made by PPP in their tenure during 2009 only 26 percent got federal ,
Karachi dont get electricity from National Grid ,they get from K-Eectric ,according to agreement Federal is bound to give 650 MGW electricity to K-Electric which they are providing K-electric has to pay more than 57 arab to different departments ,K-electric can produce 2400 plus MGW but they are not utilising it they are earning profit by getting 650 MGW from Federal 350 plus from IDPS and 30 Arab rupees from Federal in Fuel adjustment what else you want from federal to do ? Water Board is under Provesional they also have to pay 30 arab to K-electric and K-Electric disconnect for their Bills now ProvESIONAL government and K-elctric both are the sole responsible for all this we should not play with dead Bodies .was you aware about these facts if you still blame federal for no reason up to you.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok if you have Patience to listen than read this without the telescope of Hate for the instant,Federal Government is not resposnible for the issues of Electricity and water in karachi , Karachi Got electricity from K-Electric which falls under Provesional Government as its Private Institue now Credit goes to MQM and Musharaf in 2005 and than Amendment made by PPP in their tenure during 2009 only 26 percent got federal ,
Karachi dont get electricity from National Grid ,they get from K-Eectric ,according to agreement Federal is bound to give 650 MGW electricity to K-Electric which they are providing K-electric has to pay more than 57 arab to different departments ,K-electric can produce 2400 plus MGW but they are not utilising it they are earning profit by getting 650 MGW from Federal 350 plus from IDPS and 30 Arab rupees from Federal in Fuel adjustment what else you want from federal to do ? Water Board is under Provesional they also have to pay 30 arab to K-electric and K-Electric disconnect for their Bills now ProvESIONAL government and K-elctric both are the sole responsible for all this we should not play with dead Bodies .was you aware about these facts if you still blame federal for no reason up to you.

O bhaai agar sobaai hukumat kuch nahi kar rahi K Electric ke khilaaf to ye wifaaq main jo wazir azam bana baitha hai dhandli karke uska kya kaam hai siwaaye muft ki rotian torney kay?

Kya usay itna bhi ikhteyaar nahi ke sobaai hukumat ko bartaraf karde ya unhain warn karay keh apna qibla drust karo ya dafa ho jaao?

Zeshan Haider

O bhaai agar sobaai hukumat kuch nahi kar rahi K Electric ke khilaaf to ye wifaaq main jo wazir azam bana baitha hai dhandli karke uska kya kaam hai siwaaye muft ki rotian torney kay?

Kya usay itna bhi ikhteyaar nahi ke sobaai hukumat ko bartaraf karde ya unhain warn karay keh apna qibla drust karo ya dafa ho jaao?
phir governor rule laga dain ? idher to sari ki sari dal he **** ha ik he option ha Governor rule laga dia jiye Provesional Assembley fisnih kar di jiye

FaisalKh

phir governor rule laga dain ? idher to sari ki sari dal he **** ha ik he option ha Governor rule laga dia jiye Provesional Assembley fisnih kar di jiye

Governor Rule se agar masla hal hota hai to beshak lagana chahiye... Aaap wahan ke rehne walon se ye sawal poocho aur phir unka jawab suno wo kya kehte hain... Jis per guzarti hai wahi jaanta hai...

Us jamhooriat ka achaar daalna hai jahan logon ko paani jesi bunyadi zarorat bhi muassar nahi???

Zeshan Haider

Governor Rule se agar masla hal hota hai to beshak lagana chahiye... Aaap wahan ke rehne walon se ye sawal poocho aur phir unka jawab suno wo kya kehte hain... Jis per guzarti hai wahi jaanta hai...

Us jamhooriat ka achaar daalna hai jahan logon ko paani jesi bunyadi zarorat bhi muassar nahi???
ok..........

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)

Agar Nawaz Sharif main zara bhi sharam hoti tou woh kab ka governor rule laga chuka hota. Lekin woh bechara bhi majboor hai due to shameless agreement with PPP to save Jamhooriat. Awam maray ya jiey, PML N and PPP ko koi farq nahi parta, sirf Jamhooriat bachni chahiey.

FaisalKh

Agar Nawaz Sharif main zara bhi sharam hoti tou woh kab ka governor rule laga chuka hota. Lekin woh bechara bhi majboor hai due to shameless agreement with PPP to save Jamhooriat. Awam maray ya jiey, PML N and PPP ko koi farq nahi parta, sirf Jamhooriat bachni chahiey.

Inki isee jamhooriat ko dekh kar log aamriat ki duaain karte hain aur phir inko laat maar kar nikaalne per inke apne supporter bhi mithaaian taqseem karte hain...