Shame on india:even pakistan kids can kick ur!!!!!!!

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Congratulations for posting the video on its 10th anniversary. Kabhi to kal ka video dalo. A tip: when you search for video in You tube, please select " Search options" and then you can select either this week or even this month chalega.

BTW , my two cent comments:

1. Listen to the mullah shouting around 1.00, Gen. Paddy retired in 2002 and he says Mujahid marney ke liye aate hain. Marney ke baad Kashmir mila ha kya? Why people are aroused to kill themselves? God has given life, let them live. This mullah is still shouting after 10 years and the poor mujahids have left this world?

2. Now my second point is in relation to first. When you develop these young children like this, no wonder they will become suicide bombers, the major brunt of this is being faced by Pakistan.

Remember Pakistan was realized by Intellectuals and not Jihadists. Same way, if Kashmir becomes independent, then it will not be by mujahids but grown intellectuals trying to win hearts by debates and not bullets.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
congratulations for posting the video on its 10th anniversary. Kabhi to kal ka video dalo. A tip: When you search for video in you tube, please select " search options" and then you can select either this week or even this month chalega.

Btw , my two cent comments:

1. Listen to the mullah shouting around 1.00, gen. Paddy retired in 2002 and he says mujahid marney ke liye aate hain. Marney ke baad kashmir mila ha kya? Why people are aroused to kill themselves? God has given life, let them live. This mullah is still shouting after 10 years and the poor mujahids have left this world?

2. Now my second point is in relation to first. When you develop these young children like this, no wonder they will become suicide bombers, the major brunt of this is being faced by pakistan.

Remember pakistan was realized by intellectuals and not jihadists. Same way, if kashmir becomes independent, then it will not be by mujahids but grown intellectuals trying to win hearts by debates and not bullets.

finnaly the night shift(r a w) arrived!!!!!!!

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
kashmeer tu hamary khun maien shamal hay hum kay say bhola daien , allah ho akbar or allah ho karta hay jo us ko manzor ho jis din us ki nazar karam hoi usi din india ko dhodh maiensay makhi ki tarha nikal phankay ga ensha allah tala

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
finnaly the night shift(r a w) arrived!!!!!!!
Why worry about any shift? Just respond to the points raised or you are just interested to post some old childish videos and not interested in any debate?

Last edited:

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Why worry about any shift? Just respond to the points raised or you are just interested to post some old childish videos and not interested in any debate?
oh so u woke up, u r late for ur shift,
ur boss wont be happy, the director of r a w

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MashaAllah
1400 saal say mere Aaqa SAW ka ye 2 qoumi nazaria zinda hai aur hmaisha zinda rhay ga
dunia mai bas 2 he groups hain,

HizbuAllah &
Hizbushetan

very nice video
JazakAllah khair

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Jang theek hia baharat kay sath if they impose war on us but not for kasmir. bez we dont achive anyting since 1947. nor india achived anyting. Pakitan only achived Azad kasmir bez of Wasiristani pathans after that pakistan never win any war nor india win any war a part from their politics, army win 1971 bandgladesh etc. <br><br>we all need better peacefull way of this solution. <br>

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)
Why do we only talk...there is no comparison between both countries. Before bashing and degrading other nations we should look in our own backyard. We have no respect due to promoting terrorism inside and outside. If we will not address our internal issues and keep fingering others...I must tell you our future will be somewhere in dark