Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 15th August 2011 - Orya Maqbool Jaan & Roedad Khan

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dr you are sooooooo irritating. I stopped watching the program in the middle. I dont know how these guest tolerate you. Now I know the reason why you are a anchor LOTA.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it was eventuality that people will get irritated by this daactarr..... no body seems to like his style of shows these days... worst show of all

mjma6

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dr SM pl do some analysis, how many minutes you speak and how many minutes all other guests speak. so why you call guests better you do whole prog. by yourself.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anybody knows about those two CIA agents....one was a minister in Ayub khan cabinet and other was head of pakistan atomic commission in Zia regime....???

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dr. shaid has done a great job by starting this kind of discussion about bureaucrats...

Gulam Ishaq Khan was a Buraucrat and 90 % helped Zia in imposing Marshal Law in 75.

Then he became Senate Chairman and the president and dismissed two elected governments.

Everyone is bureaucrat in Pakistan , judges , Army officier...business men...Every one wishes to be a bigger bureaucrat.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Very good discussion with very important facts from true history. Army and civil bureaucracy has destroyed Pakistan from the first day. History needs to be re-written. It's so imp to bring the true facts to the public.

I'll again say (as i said in the first program) people who didn't like the program are those who didn't understand the facts from history.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very good show Dr Shahid !!!! the nexus between corrupt top brass of our (past and present) politicians, bureaucrats and generals is the sole reason for our gruesome affairs.

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
Maybe the doctors did something wrong when they were planting his new hair. He was fine when he was bald :D

Accept baldness like i did, i shaved it even without being bald, its the future [hilar]

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice and very educated/mind blowing show, pls try to understand my fellow friends, stop criticizing. Thanks.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anybody knows about those two CIA agents....one was a minister in Ayub khan cabinet and other was head of pakistan atomic commission in Zia regime....???
Yes,Finance minister of that time Shoaib.And Chairman AEC Dr Muneer Ahmed Khan.Allah knows better,but it is alleged.