Shahid Naama -23rd August 2011 - Dr Shahid explains what is 'Bori Band Laash'

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Shahid Naama -23rd August 2011

But now it has become intuitionalised, which is worse than instituitionalised format. But you are brainless, you will not understand.

Dude it was a satire, every kid in Pakistan knows that. I know idiots like you sit in US, thinking you are experts of Pakistan and perhaps it feels smart to pass such mundane comments, which is a common knowledge for every tom dick and harry. In reality you know s h i t!

Last edited:

Awanz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bori Bund Lash... Really Scary Story And Visuals..Must Watch

(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry) (cry)(cry)(cry)

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Bori Bund Lash... Really Scary Story And Visuals..Must Watch

Bori band lashoo ka karobar kernay waloo per ALLAH ke laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaaat ho..inshallah wo esi dunya main apni berbadi dekh ker jahanum wasil hun ge..

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Bori Bund Lash... Really Scary Story And Visuals..Must Watch

Ya Allah raham kar hamaray mulk par aur hidayat de in tammam logon ko ... (ameeen)

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dude it was a satire, every kid in Pakistan knows that. I know idiots like you sit in US, thinking you are experts of Pakistan and perhaps it feels smart to pass such mundane comments, which is a common knowledge for every tom dick and harry. In reality you know s h i t!

Do'nt be angry every one is not knowledgable like you. I was just telling that violence cannot be controlled in Karachi untill it is de-instituitionalised. But this suggestion hurts below the belt to people like you who do'nt want it de-instituitionalised like MQM, PPP or ANP. Any way it was started by MQM, other just followed them.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)

Do'nt be angry every one is not knowledgable like you. I was just telling that violence cannot be controlled in Karachi untill it is de-instituitionalised. But this suggestion hurts below the belt to people like you who do'nt want it de-instituitionalised like MQM, PPP or ANP. Any way it was started by MQM, other just followed them.

I apologize for being rude earlier I should have been more tolerant.

My friend I understand what you are saying and probably you are right, if we were a civilized nation we would have thought about institutionalizing or deinstitutionalizing the parties. But our problem is a bit more fundamental, at the moment we are trying to stop each of these parties (MQM, PPP and ANP) from kidnapping people from each other's communities and beheading them alive.

My only issue with your comments were that there is a total disconnect between your higher sanitation level of thinking and the reality in Karachi.