Shahid Naama -23rd August 2011 - Dr Shahid explains what is 'Bori Band Laash'

Shahid Naama

Voter (50+ posts)

911658cd2f034b8367881d3db7f582d2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Naama -23rd August 2011

Voilence and secterianism has been instituitionalised in Pakistan on ethenic grounds in 80's.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks dr.shahid, I dont know whose idea you are repeating that army will be trapped. The conspiracy is that dont allow the army to intervene in karachi, you should know how sincere this govt is with this nation and what they have done to bring the country to such a stage that every one is crying,economic collapse,load shedding ,unemployment and now target killings in karachi.This was the last straw left with zardari to please his masters so he remain in power and his assets and family be safe in foreign countries.The security agencies know each and every area of problems and even those people.If army comes in, they can surround those areas first and get those people during the night with curfew in place, they can de-weaponise the city with one week notice at the same time.Police have to be de-politicised ,get rangers who are as good as army,take the police and rangers and army stay on their back .This whole game can be over in 3 to 4 weeks but take the political parties on board and tell them , give us more information about your criminal elements so we can deal with them but if you dont do this , we get them and they belong to your party then you are responsible and will pay the price.I am 100% agreed with mr.shahid latif that this is the time that army should step in before its too late.MQM and ANP want army but PPP dont? why ? if PPP dont allow them then judiciary have the role to play or army dont need anyone's permission and take action but in this process ,dont spare the politicians who are resposible for this turmoil ?These people have to pay the price for the havoc they have created in the country.I hope army does have a soft corner for their own people and can't watch this killings for ever? Mr.Kiani ,time has come for you to decide the fate of the nation?

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)

awam adalat ko dekhna baand karay chief justice iftikhar chaudary soo yeh hway hain maat jagao maat distrub karo awam marti hai too marnay do nai too dobaara date milay gi

awam adalat ko dehkna baand karay chief justice iftikhar chaudary sooyeh howay hain inay maat jagao awam marti hai too marnay do nai too dobara date milay gi taareekh per taareekh taareekh per taareekh;

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

Everyone wants heaven, but nobody wants to die....

every Pakistani wants revolution, but doesnt want to be a part of it... thats the crazy phenomenon prevailing... thus enabling PML-N, PPP, MQM, ANP rule Pakistani nation till date... (ouch! very ouch!!)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dr Shahid is gone crazy. For 3 years he tried to say everyone that some how this government shud go or arny shud come. Come on man grow up. Things dont move as you like

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I paralyzed by listening the first segment Video.

How they kill a person in a bori.

Definitely the killers are from PPP , ANP and MQM...

Please dont favour killers.

MQM only cry for their killed person , but they kill also others in the same way.

Only PPP and ANP are not crying....

MQM is very cunning killers.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr. Shahid either shuth down the program or be brave and don't be a part of Zardari and his foreign masters,why you say the Marshall LAW is not the solution, what the hell this so called AAYEN gave the poor citizens of Pakistan, this aayeen shoud go , peoples are dieing because of this so called AAYEEN what is only good for Corrept politicians and Zardari and nawaza, These politician only creats mess and civil wars and ARMY always save the country,

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I paralyzed by listening the first segment Video.

How they kill a person in a bori.

Definitely the killers are from PPP , ANP and MQM...

Please dont favour killers.

MQM only cry for their killed person , but they kill also others in the same way.

Only PPP and ANP are not crying....

MQM is very cunning killers.

The first segment of this program was banned by Dr. Masood for MQMers
They already know how to kill a person in a bori
Actually they invented it
I recommend Altaf Hussain for an 'un-noble war prize'
Congratulations Altaf bhai! You being the only entry, you won!

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I am the General Kiyani, I do not care of any order and do not care constitution of Pakistan, Pakistan is first and their innocent traped people, I will save them first and then face the consequencies, hundreds of innocent poor being killed every day and we are debating who will call the army and who will order the stop violence and killing in the city.....bullshit! If I have the power I will hang these all "Dakoos" with their leaders with the light pols all over the city.

Aijazqatar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bachey mat bano ye kamena mqm ka hay phir sa khouf pehla raha ha . altaf hijrey ka pitho ha bolta kiyonn nahem mutahid a ka kihilaf.